SUPERDROL, M14ADD, FINIGENX AND 1-TEST

diplomats

Awards
  • Established
I am starting a cylce of the following on May 1st Monday. Thats about two weeks from today. these are my stats so far

biceps 18.50 inches
shoulders 54 inches
thigh 26 inches
chest 47 inches
waist 36 inches
calves 17 inches

bodyweight is 207
bodyfat- don't know but can see my abs

Bulking semi-clean diet

calories-5000
protein-350-400 (whole foods and shakes)
carbs-600gmrs (good sources oatmeal, brown rice, sweet potatoes, ect)
fat-120grms (olive oil, flaxseed oil, omega 3,6,9)

will be posting more when cycle begins!!!

UNDERTAKER

Awards
  • Established
it you respond well to all these ph's, this is gonna be a killer cycle. expect to be 230 by the time your done. Post the details of the cycle so we can help you get the cycle just perfect.

diplomats

Awards
  • Established
dude i respond very well to everything except this is my first time on superdrol, i think i will respond to it well.

i am going to run the cycle like this

week 1 to 8 finigenx, 1-test
week 1 to 4 superdrol
week 3 to 8 M14add

I am only going to have two week overlap on superdrol and m14add because i don't think stacking two methyl is wise. As for the doses, i am going to be dosing the finigenx high i have 4 240cc bottles, M14ADD starting from 90mg-240mg, Test vpx 480cc bottle (i like their 1-test, it works fine for me), heavy dose. But i am not sure how much superdrol yet? please feel free to chime in, any suggestions will be helpful.

oh and pct is going to be Lean Extreme, Rebound XT and Nolva.

thanks

UNDERTAKER

Awards
  • Established
good cycle....I wouldnt stack the methyls at all though, I would do one month of each. I would start with 10mg ed for the superdrol and bump to 20mg after the first week. Your gonna explode dude.

fightercowboy

fightercowboy

Awards
  • Established
Are you breaking the m14add up throught the day? If so when are your doses?

BLANE

Awards
  • Established
when i ran m-1,4add i ran 120mg split up into 6 hr doses......only bad thing was i had to wake up around 1 or 2 in the morning.....but the stuff rocks when coupled with any 1 test product. DIPLOMATS, please keep us informed.......diet looks spot on and all those ph's look good......just be careful when u take a shower cause the ole nads are gonna be plenty sensative! good luck bro

diplomats

Awards
  • Established
when i ran m-1,4add i ran 120mg split up into 6 hr doses......only bad thing was i had to wake up around 1 or 2 in the morning.....but the stuff rocks when coupled with any 1 test product. DIPLOMATS, please keep us informed.......diet looks spot on and all those ph's look good......just be careful when u take a shower cause the ole nads are gonna be plenty sensative! good luck bro
Yeah yeah. it begins tomorrow!

ON-CYCLE STASH
-Glucophase XR
-Pro-Liver (heavy doses on-cycle)
-Xtend (heavy doses between meals)
-Multi-vitamine
-Sesathin
-Red Yeast rice
-C0Q-10
-Flaxseed oil

OFF-CYCLE STASH
-n-gorge
-Lean Extreme
-Nolva (60,40,20)
-Rebound XT

diplomats

Awards
  • Established
LIFTS

PRE-CYCLE Lifts

BARBELL ROWS 275- 6 reps
PULL-UPS (bodyweight+35) -6 reps
DEADLIFT 455- 3reps
DUMBELL PRESS (Incline) 95-7,8 reps
DUMBELL SHOULDER PRESS 85-9 reps
SQUATS 275- 10 reps
MILLITARTY PRESS 225-5 reps
BARBELL CURLS- 135 7 reps

OmarJackson

Awards
  • Established
is the vpx 1-test taken orally?

also i would expect your libido to hit rock bottom on this cycle.

diplomats

Awards
  • Established
yeah its vpx 1-test. I have done thesame cycle b4 without the superdrol, and experienced 3 weeks of low sex drive. Superdrol is not very supressive so i should be fine. I already have my pct planned out so hopefully everthing will go smoothly *spelling*.

zed

zed

Board Supporter
Awards
the super drol may help your drive. just finished a super, m1,4ad, and 4 ad trans stack and had no drop in sex drive actual had an increase atributed to the 4ad. Also i have seen many reports that superdrol increases drive in some. Vpx 1-test is HORRIBLE stuff in terms of sex drive, hairloss, and overall mood.

diplomats

Awards
  • Established
. Vpx 1-test is HORRIBLE stuff in terms of sex drive, hairloss, and overall mood.
There is no difference with VPX 1-Test and other 1-test products out there only theirs is liposome delivery. So do not say that vpx 1-test brought about all those sides. You mean 1-test in general.

How did your cycle go? how much mass did you put on? strength gains?

zed

zed

Board Supporter
Awards
right i mean 1-test in general. vpx products are very good. the better delivery helps it work better and with that the horrible sides of (any) 1-test are included.
my stack was very successful. gained 13 pounds have not lost any of it. strength was up 20%. I added cee during pct( nol(4wk), clom(20 days), added rebound only weeks 1-2 of pct) so strength pretty much stayed. the drol countered the estro sides, bloat associated with 4ad , m1,4ad. used livcare(liv52), liver pro(nac milk thistle)for liver and redyeast, garlic, niacin for cholesterol care. also discovered how great muscle milk was during stack. Hope yours goes well.

Last edited:

diplomats

Awards
  • Established
right i mean 1-test in general. vpx products are very good. the better delivery helps it work better and with that the horrible sides of (any) 1-test are included.
my stack was very successful. gained 13 pounds have not lost any of it. strength was up 20%. I added cee during pct( nol(4wk), clom(20 days), added rebound only weeks 1-2) so strength pretty much stayed. the drol countered the estro sides, bloat associated with 4ad , m1,4ad. used livcare(liv52), liver pro(nac milk thistle),redyeast, garlic, niacin for liver and cholestroral care. also discovered how great muscle milk was during stack. Hope yours goes well.
thanks for the reply i just need to pick up a couple of items like the garlic, naicin for liver protection. I already have liver pro by prima force.

OmarJackson

Awards
  • Established
PRE-CYCLE Lifts

DUMBELL PRESS (Incline) 95-7,8 reps
DUMBELL SHOULDER PRESS 85-9 reps
your shoulders must really overpower your chest.

i can DB incline 90 for 5-6 reps but can only do 60x9 on db shoulder press.

just find that interesting, has nothing to do with your cycle though.

diplomats

Awards
  • Established
your shoulders must really overpower your chest.

i can DB incline 90 for 5-6 reps but can only do 60x9 on db shoulder press.

just find that interesting, has nothing to do with your cycle though.
come to think about it yes you are right. Although my chest is not lagging in size, its just the strength. Of all my lifts, chest seem to suck bad, dunno why but that is how it is. I gain size but dont get strong. I am hopping to handle the 115 by the time this cycle is over with, but will see;-)

diplomats

Awards
  • Established
three more days and its time for the mass construction!

miked512

Awards
Man, you're about to blow up for real.

:frustrate

I'm jealous.

BigSwede

Awards
Just my opinion, but I would reconsider the M14ADD... it's fairly harsh when stacked with SD. I was disappointed with my m14ADD/M4OHN cycle. Maybe sub 4ad in it's place. Then again, you've got the use what ya have.

diplomats

Awards
  • Established
Just my opinion, but I would reconsider the M14ADD... it's fairly harsh when stacked with SD. I was disappointed with my m14ADD/M4OHN cycle. Maybe sub 4ad in it's place. Then again, you've got the use what ya have.
\

There are a couple of threads here that i read of people doing m14add and superdrol stack together. But i only have them overlap for two weeks.

diplomats

Awards
  • Established
DAY 1

Bodyweight: 207

Took first dose of the finigenx and 1-test 4 cc each, take 4cc each at 7hrs later along with 10mg of superdrol. Going to hit the gym. today is chest day.

holla

diplomats

Awards
  • Established
DAY 2:

Bodyweight: same

Second dose today. Just came back from working out my back. Nothing to report yet. So stay tuned;-)

diplomats

Awards
  • Established
DAY 3:

Woke up this morning with a slight headache, guessing it because of the way i had my head positioned. My back and biceps feel pumped all through today, i did do a back workout yesterday so thats probably why. Going to hit the gym later today. I will be doing shoulders and tris.

Bodyweight is thesame. I am not going to post again until day 5, when i know i will actually have something to report so stay tuned.

diplomats

Awards
  • Established
Day 5:

Bodyweight: 213

I have been having all day pumps from day 3, especially in the biceps. And as you can see my bodyweigh has increased, although i think it is mostly water retention from the Finigenx. I am off the gym today, so noting to report as far as lifting goes

miked512

Awards
Day 5:

Bodyweight: 213

I have been having all day pumps from day 3, especially in the biceps. And as you can see my bodyweigh has increased, although i think it is mostly water retention from the Finigenx. I am off the gym today, so noting to report as far as lifting goes
Waiting on that one.

:frustrate

diplomats

Awards
  • Established
Day 6:

Bodyweight: 211 don't know why

shoulder workout was nice. I got the 95 pounds dumbell for 5 reps. endurance is up, pumps are there but not that profound.

diplomats

Awards
  • Established
DAY 7:

INCLINE DUMBELL PRESS- is up from 95lbs for 8, 9 reps to 105 for 4 reps

bodyweight is thesame. I will be upping the superdrol from 10mg to 20mg tonight. Tomorrow is rest day. My calories intake is between 4000 to 4500, will also be upping to 5000.

diplomats

Awards
  • Established
Day 8:

Bodyweight: 214 up from 207

Today is off day from the gym. I upped the dose of the superdrol to 20mg yesterday. And the finigenx from 8cc ED to 12cc ED, same as the 1-TEST.
I am goind to start doing 5000 calories tomorrow as well.

diplomats

Awards
  • Established
DAY 9:

Bodyweight: 216

YEAHHHHHH BUDDYYYYY, The gains in mass are starting to roll in. I have not yet increased my calories, still floating around 4500-4600 cal daily.
I will be hitting the gym later today. Its back day, will see what happens

Changing

Banned
Awards
Hey dip can't wait to see how this will turn out!

I have a quick question what version of finigenx are you using?

The one on sale at BB.com the compound is 19-norandrosta-4 9-diene-3, 17-dione: 25mg
but i heard there is one called Estra-4,9-diene-3,17-dione which one are u using? are they both the same?

I read your last log and you gained alot from finigenx but which one did you use?

diplomats

Awards
  • Established
I am using the old version the one called 19-norandrosta-4 9-diene-3, 17-dione: 25mg. But from what i heard they just removed the 19-nor from the product in order for it to still be sold after the ban. The Estra-4,9-diene-3,17-dione which is the active in Finigenx is still legal. It should work thesame way, because people that are using the new version are still gaining like crazy.

Yeah i gained alot on my last run of the finigenx, thats why it is my favorite compound. And i used the old version durning that cycle.

dude just get the newer version its same ****. I am going to order some more because after this cycle i will be out.

diplomats

Awards
  • Established
I worked out back yesterday. nothing really excting to report about the workout, except the PUMPS, jeez the pumps were just toomuch i had to work with lighter poundages because of that. And i am still pumped right now. I did not get enough calories yesterday, because i had to go stand in line to purchase the starwars movie tickets(which was BADASS by the way). The shake i took with me was not enough.
I was like an alien standing on that line with my girlfriend because every guy and his girlfriend were looking at me like i came from a different planent. This one guy's girl came and asked me if i competed. Me and my girlfriend had a good laugh at the way people were looking at us. I am not trying to brag or anything, because there are alot of guys here that are bigger and leaner than me. Its just a good feeling when all eyes are on you.

diplomats

Awards
  • Established
DAY 10:

BICEPS AND TRICEPS
-skull crushers are up 10 pounds from 125 for 8 reps to 135 for 6 reps.
-barbell curls are up 10 pounds 135 to 145 for 6 reps
-Also i feel hard and pumped all the time

PUMPS ARE INSANE I MEAN INNSANNEEEE!!!

Zero Tolerance

Awards
  • Established
I got my Finigenx just a couple of weeks ago and it still had the 19-nor in it. Boy do I feel lucky.. :p

Changing

Banned
Awards
Yeah but at BB.com it still saids 19-nor and it's saying it's still legal.

Zero where did you buy your finigenx?

diplomats

Awards
  • Established
yeah i guess they still have a **** load of the finigenx back stock! the gains should be thesame bros

Changing

Banned
Awards
Just thought ill post this http://www.vitadigest.com

they seem to have 19-nor they even took a pic of it. i'm ordering soon seems like this stuff is the **** how i could i possibly have missed this!

HOw many 240ML bottles do you need for a 2 month cycle?

Last edited:

diplomats

Awards
  • Established
Just thought ill post this http://www.vitadigest.com

they seem to have 19-nor they even took a pic of it. i'm ordering soon seems like this stuff is the **** how i could i possibly have missed this!

HOw many 240ML bottles do you need for a 2 month cycle?
The reson why people missed out on the finigenx is because when it first came out, it cost alot, about 100 bucks per 240ml,
and you have to dose quite high to see really good results.

I have 6 240cc bottles for my 8 weeks cycle that i am running right now.
that website is a good website that was were i first ordered the finigenx from.

diplomats

Awards
  • Established
DAY 11:

Bodyweight: 217 up from 207

today is off day from the gym. I am still pumped from yesterdays bics and tris workout.
Also i seem to be leaning out, have veins everywere.

Changing

Banned
Awards
This stuff seems to be taking effect on you already! i need to get on this.

I"m planning to do a 2 month cycle how many 240cc liquid bottles do i need to get full affect?

Or how many bottles for a 1 month cycle?

diplomats

Awards
  • Established
to get a really good effect you will to dose from 12cc upward everyday. The stuff is the **** bro i kidd you not.

I think you should cycle it for 6-8 weeks. I dont think you will maximize your gains in only 4 weeks. But if you want to go ahead and do a 4 week cycle, you will need about 3 240cc bottles. do the math and see what it comes out to because i am not 100 percent sure. 12cc-21cc daily for 7days a week, for one month.

diplomats

Awards
  • Established
DAY 12:

Nothing to report today. Today is off day from the gym also. Monday is the day to really see what this stack is about. keep posted

diplomats

Awards
  • Established
DAY 13:

Today was chest day and i was able to put up the 110lbs dumbell for 5 reps on the incline bench. Thats a 15lb gain per dumbell since the start of the cycle. The pumps are INTENSE, INTENSE, but i love it. Everybody is starting to ask questions. I just got of work and need to go and eat my last meal for the day which is 12 eggs white and 4 slices of wheat bread. Tomorrow is shoulder day ( i know what yall are saying shoulder day after chest day, well thats how i have trained for years and it works for me so....) we will see what happens.

diplomats

Awards
  • Established
I have alot of people viewing my thread but no one is dropping any lines, common guys chime in if you want. Its kind of boreing for me to just keep writing and nobody is saying anything.