SARM Stack Log (Cardarine, Ostarine, MK-677)

ArmDay

Awards
First timer here.

Will be running
Cardarine 7/7/7/7/14/14 ED
Ostarine 10/10/10/10/20/20 ED
MK-677 10/10/10/10/10/10 ED

Just finished my first full week.

Water retention is not too bad as everyone claims to experience from the MK.
Definitely feel strength and endurance gains from this stack.
All lifts have improved and broke previous plateaus.
Recovery has drastically improved!

Feeling good, loving the results so far. Body fat has reduced and have made strength gains while eating at a slight caloric deficit.
Will be updating weekly.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed!

ArmDay

Awards
Concluding my second week on the cycle.

Strength gains have slowed down a bit compared to initial doses - but that is to be expected. I can train harder and longer and still recover nicely in the following days which is nice. The past week I had a large caloric deficit due to schedule and business but still maintained strength and muscle... Looking a lot leaner from when I started. Taking a couple days break from the gym to fully recover muscles and joints (I have been going very heavy the past week).

ArmDay

Awards
Concluded my third week on the cycle.

Took a solid 5 days off because the gym was closed for a week for maintenance. Took advantage and saw it as a rest period for my joints/muscles. First day back in the gym today and not much strength was lost. Not much to update since I took most of the week off.
Little to no sides still. Feeling good.

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Concluded my third week on the cycle.

Took a solid 5 days off because the gym was closed for a week for maintenance. Took advantage and saw it as a rest period for my joints/muscles. First day back in the gym today and not much strength was lost. Not much to update since I took most of the week off.
Little to no sides still. Feeling good.
Sounds like everything is going smooth!

Time to smash some weights this week!

ArmDay

Awards
Concluding Week 4.

Smashed plateaus once again.
Gains are steady. Loving this stack so far. Little sides - slight acne but I am already acne prone to begin with.

For Week 5 and 6 I will be upping my Endurashred to twice a day, so Cardarine 14 ED Ostarine 20 ED and will keep MK at 10 ED.

Will keep with the updates.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
How's the sleep on MK-677 and are you getting any lethargy at all?

ArmDay

Awards
How's the sleep on MK-677 and are you getting any lethargy at all?
I would say there is not a noticeable difference in my sleep.
Lethargy was definitely there the first week but is no longer existent.

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Concluding Week 4.

Smashed plateaus once again.
Gains are steady. Loving this stack so far. Little sides - slight acne but I am already acne prone to begin with.

For Week 5 and 6 I will be upping my Endurashred to twice a day, so Cardarine 14 ED Ostarine 20 ED and will keep MK at 10 ED.

Will keep with the updates.
Love it when a plan comes together:)

ArmDay

Awards
Ending my 5th week.

Initial gains have been slowed but I can still notice gnarly pumps after my workouts.
Not a significant difference when I upped my dose of Endurashred to twice a day. I will continue this for my last week this week.
Very happy and satisfied with the gains made so far and little water retention from the MK.
I am planning 2 weeks of Nolva PCT supplemented with creatine.

PeteRyde

PeteRyde

Awards
Any info on how much gains or fat loss over the 5 weeks so far?

ArmDay

Awards
Notable gains and obvious fat loss over the 5 weeks.
One example is my bench went from 205x5 to 240x3 and still increasing.
Before the stack I had just finished a dirty bulk - I was 155ish with a high body fat percentage (little to no abs). (I am 5'8).
Right now I am sitting at 154 and looking nice and cut. Retained (and gained) muscle while shredding off the fat.
My diet has not changed drastically either.

Great stack for Body recomp.

ArmDay

Awards
Ended week 6 and supposed to be finished with my cycle, however I am feeling good and optimistic with still little to no sides -
so I have decided to extend my cycle and re-assess at the end of 8 weeks!

Will keep updating at the end of each week.

Some notable PR's: Bench PR yesterday 240 x 3 for 3 sets.

ArmDay

Awards
Officially done with an 8 week cycle.

Overall very successful. Body recomp was obvious enough that people began to notice my gains and new body.
Lost body fat while also gaining muscle and strength. Bench went from 205x5 to 250 for 3.
Before the cycle I was weighing in at about 150 at after a very dirty bulk and had no abs whatsover.
Ending the cycle looking lean! Weighing in at 154 very lean and the extra weight is from muscle/water retention.
My nutrition the entire cycle was not perfect, in fact I changed very little and still made noticeable gains. I would recommend this light stack for anyone just starting SARMS for the first time. Sides were little to nonexistent. Started to get acne towards the end but that was controllable.
Currently 3 days off any SARMS and still retained the strength. Debating whether or not a PCT with clomid is even necessary as I do not feel any suppression or any sides.

Looking forward to my next cycle. Any recommendations?