Deca/test cyp first cycle

Shobe6

Shobe6

Awards
I'm now 40 years old 6'2"/188cm 176lbs/80kg. I've been the same body shape since I was 20 and have always been very lean due to swim training. I want to bulk 15-17lbs/7-8kgs further. I've made 5kg of gains with 2 cycles of Dbol with 20mg/day since February (any more upset my stomach). I'm moving on to Test cyp 200 and Deca in a few weeks (I've got it already). Training strength has improved and eating 3000 cals and 160g of protein is a challenge, but the real issue I'd like some advice with, is a cycle plan of times and doses for this moderate gain. I'm nervous of this new phase, I'd like to get it as right as I can. Any help much valued. Thanks guys.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Test 400-500 / week
Deca 400-600 / week
Or close to this. Deca 400-600 per week. Maybe start them low (400/400) and increase as the cycle goes if needed or once you get a feel for how you react.

Gains will primarily depend on diet. 3000 cals is not a ton, but enough to make some size gains for sure with these compounds.

I'm assuming you have an AI lined up as well as something for prolactin from the Deca.

An AI is definitely more crucial. Keeping E in check will second-handedly keep prolactin under control. Many people use Deca and Tren with no prolactin control whatsoever and do fine.

Shobe6

Shobe6

Awards
Ok. AI is the inhibitor in case side effects happen. Right? And E? I'm a novice. I'm trying to find stuff out. Thanks

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Ok. AI is the inhibitor in case side effects happen. Right? And E? I'm a novice. I'm trying to find stuff out. Thanks
E is estrogen, which will be likely elevated causing side effects with the Test. Side effects including: water retention, acne, libido fluctuations. Some estrogen is good, I personally like a manageable level of it while on cycle. Makes you feel good, helps with strength and gains. But balance is key. And everyone is different. What works for one person doesn't necessarily work for the next when it comes to controlling E.

But an AI is an Aromatase Inhibitor. Aromatase is the action of Testosterone converting to Estrogen. The most popular AI's for use on cycle are Arimidex and Aromasin. You should grab one of those 2.

For dosing:
Adex .5mg every other, or every third day is typical
Aromasin 12.5mg every other, or every third day is typical

Although your Dbol dose was relatively low, did you not have any bloat from it? This could have been reduced with an AI.

Now I'm assuming you don't have a proper PCT lined up either with a SERM?

Shobe6

Shobe6

Awards
Thank you dma for helping with that. I really appreciate it. No bloat from the dbol that I'm aware of. I'm not looking to be a beast I'd just like to get a bit bigger and gain maybe 8kgs and hold on to as much as I'm able. No pct yet. That was going to be my next line of inquiry.

Shobe6

Shobe6

Awards
I'm 3 weeks into the second cycle of dbol. When should I begin this phase ideally?

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I'm 3 weeks into the second cycle of dbol. When should I begin this phase ideally?
Well I personally think you should be running Test with the Dbol. But definitely grab an AI. Start the Deca when the Dbol is done. You want to keep it mild, keep the Test and Deca both at 400mg/week.

Then get some Clomid to run a proper PCT.

Shobe6

Shobe6

Awards
Thanks again for the follow up. I looked into getting some Clomid online. Does not look too tricky. Do you think I should just run the main cycle until I'm happy with my size (to a max of 12 weeks) and then start pct.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Thanks again for the follow up. I looked into getting some Clomid online. Does not look too tricky. Do you think I should just run the main cycle until I'm happy with my size (to a max of 12 weeks) and then start pct.
I say give it the full 12 weeks period. Start your Clomid 2 weeks after last injection. Run it for 5-6 weeks, 50mg/day for 2 weeks then 25mg/day for 3 weeks.

Shobe6

Shobe6

Awards
Thanks. Sounds like a plan. I'm hoping that will be enough. I'll keep you posted. I'm very nervous/cautious and don't want to mess it up. I really appreciate you taking the time to reply. P

TShoot

TShoot

Awards
Get something for prolactin sides you might get from the Deca (or Tren if you were using that). You might want to get some Letrozole or Prami. You can search for research companies that sell those items (along with the other AI(s) you were looking for).

I ran test/deca cycles before with just Arimidex with no issues. Than, one cycle, I started to get a lump under both nipple areas (start of gyno) which was very sensitive. Felt like it almost happened overnight. Went from the size of a BB to about the 5 times that size in a very short period of time.
The ONLY thing I could find that reversed it was Letrozole. And, my BF percentage was around 10-12% so not super high (visible six-pack).

You want to have something like that on hand as insurance BEFORE you start your cycle.

It may never happen to you but better safe than sorry. You can Google for the protocol for getting rid of gyno should you need to do so.

Good luck on your cycle. Keep us in the loop.

Shobe6

Shobe6

Awards
Would nolvadex work as as standby during the cycle?

Iceman013

Iceman013

Awards
Shobe6, when you used dbol only did you use any kind of pct after? Also, you said you made some gains from the dbol only...did you lose any of those gains? Just curious. I have dbol, waiting to get my test cypionate and ancillaries

Shobe6

Shobe6

Awards
I didn't gain weight on the dbol but I have made strength gains. Eg week 1 22kgs per side in dumbbell press. At week 12 now up to 30kgs. Not got much to compare this against as a controlled test.

Shobe6

Shobe6

Awards
In having trouble getting Clomid and your recommendations from the same supplier. That's why Nolvadex popped up.

Iceman013

Iceman013

Awards
Did you encounter any sides without using a pct after dbol...no nipple weirdness or lowered libido etc?