Drug test

Hunterguy1615

Awards
Hi I'm going to be starting a cycle first time getting hooked up with, test enanthate and anavar but little worried I just finished a college course for heavy duty mechanic and plan on getting a job at the mines and they drug test for sure will I pass or fail and if so how long will I have to be off them for to pass any info would help thanks

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hi I'm going to be starting a cycle first time getting hooked up with, test enanthate and anavar but little worried I just finished a college course for heavy duty mechanic and plan on getting a job at the mines and they drug test for sure will I pass or fail and if so how long will I have to be off them for to pass any info would help thanks
They are only going to do a simple test for Marijuana, coke, amphetamines, opiates, and so forth. They are not going to be testing for steroids.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dang it did for me.....I don't know. I'm on PC, are you on mobile?
Yep. But I'm not on the app, I'm on the Internet site

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't know. I figured it would have worked. I did a search and then copy & pasted the link/web address of the search.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don't know. I figured it would have worked. I did a search and then copy & pasted the link/web address of the search.
Can you give us an over view of it?

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Can you give us an over view of it?
1) Right click gear icon, click "Open in new tab"

2) Click on "Search single content type" tab.

3) Under "Search for posts", Click the drop down box that says "Search Entire Posts" and change to "Search titles only"

4) In "Keyword(s)" box type "Drug Test" with quotes.

5) Click "Search now" box.

Then I went to the address bar in my browser and copy and pasted it in this thread.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
1) Right click gear icon, click "Open in new tab"

2) Click on "Search single content type" tab.

3) Under "Search for posts", Click the drop down box that says "Search Entire Posts" and change to "Search titles only"

4) In "Keyword(s)" box type "Drug Test" with quotes.

5) Click "Search now" box.

Then I went to the address bar in my browser and copy and pasted it in this thread.
Came up with exactly what I thought
1) just test for recreational drugs, not aas
2) testing for aas is stupid expensive

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Came up with exactly what I thought
1) just test for recreational drugs, not aas
2) testing for aas is stupid expensive
Yes. I'm just saying I believe the very useful search function is barely used on this site. So at least with my step by step maybe it will help some people.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes. I'm just saying I believe the very useful search function is barely used on this site. So at least with my step by step maybe it will help some people.
I must admit that I don't use it enough, very effective and would eliminate at least half of the new threads if it was more frequently used

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thats because it sucks. We've tried a million things and probably the best would be to integrate with Google and let Google do it for you. The internal one sucks.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thats because it sucks. We've tried a million things and probably the best would be to integrate with Google and let Google do it for you. The internal one sucks.
I easily pulled up multiple threads that would have answered the op's question so it doesn't completely suck!

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've used it and it works ok I think. I've also typed "Anabolicminds.com:this is what I'm searching for." into my browser to search which in certain instances works better and yields more accurate results and more overall results.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wait, another question, shouldn't have what I did worked with my search and copy and paste have worked?. I mean so other people would be able to just click the link and get the search results that I did?

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wait, another question, shouldn't have what I did worked with my search and copy and paste have worked?. I mean so other people would be able to just click the link and get the search results that I did?
No. And another reason why it sucks.

Hunterguy1615

Awards
Thanks one been doing research and almost everything says it won't come up just worried that's all really wanna do the stuff but don't want to risk the job but you said you were on that stuff and it never showed in your test