Fight prep/Cut cycle

Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'11"  264 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.14%

Fight prep/Cut cycle (LX"pfo"/Cissus RX)

Hey i have a amateur boxing match coming up in april, and a semi-pro MMA fight
    coming up in june, i need to be at 205 for the mma match and i dont wanna have to
    cut weight.

So this will be my journey from (weighed in this morning) 222-205 and i dont really wanna lose
    too much muscle or strength, and my cardio has to be up to par as well.

Anyways, im in the middle of a HST cycle (just started lifting again after taking about 4-5 months off)
    My first time doing HST and i am really enjoying it, i definately am amped up for every workout, and have noticed
    nice strength gains already, although a certain amount of muscle memory was bound to help out.

I just started the 8 rep 2 weeks, i will either be going down to 6 reps then taking 2 weeks off lifting, or just taking 2 weeks
    off then starting again at 10 reps. It all depends on when my boxing match is.

In addition to that i have a schedule that goes like this

Monday - 12:00- 2 hour submission wrestling

Tuesday - 12:00 - HST workout, 30 mins of cardio - 15 mins of rounds of hard shadowboxing and bagwork with ab work in round breaks, then 15 minutes of running on the treadmill.

Wednesday - 12:00 - 2 hour submission wrestling
    Thursday - repeat tuesday
    Friday - 12:00 2 hour submission wrestling - 7:00 - hour and half boxing
    Saturday - repeat tuesday
    sunday - REST

Diet is..

Upon waking, shake containing
    25gm whey protein
    1 tblsp Udo Oil
    5gm creatine
    1 banana
    1 cup oats
    2 strawberry's frozen

after i lift i take
    40gm whey protein
    1 cup oats
    5gm creatine

Then i eat a meal containing

1 chicken breast or can of tuna
    1 serving flax pasta - or 2 peices flax bread
    (sometimes) an avacado

then i goto work ( im a cook)
    at work i will generally eat a 8oz serving of pasta, and 8 oz chicken breast, with marinara sauce

then before bed a shake with
    25gm protein
    1tblsp Udo oil

It is pretty damn close to a perfect 40-40-20
    Put that into fitday, and it comes out to 2400 cals, which is a little low (BWx11) also taking into account the amount of physical activity i do. Any suggestions would be welcome.

Anyways i just wanted to have this log here to track my progress, so i can look back and see what i should change for next time.

Oh yeah, supplementation, i am currently on a EC stack (25mg/200mg) and will be purchasing some clenbuterol, which i have never used before but am excited to try.

This is the lightest i have been in a long time and am looking foreward to the final push to becoming lean, 1 year ago i was around 290lbs and horribly out of shape, i have come a very long way since then. I used a CKD to get down to 260, then did just a clean lower cal, as well as a cycle of MD/trimax to get from 255 to 235. I moved to the Evolution MMA gym (where i live and train) in the beginning of febuary and in the last 2 months i have gone from 235 to 222 just through lots of excersize, and lower cals.
    I have a bunch of M1T and trimax kicking around but i want to save that for when i get to lower BF and actually need it.

anyways im out for now.
    any comments or suggestions appreciated

2. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'11"  264 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.14%

Woke up this morning at like 225lbs or so, but my morning weight is rarely static.

Had my second 8rep HST workout, went very well, im feeling stronger all the time. The cardio portion went far better, cutting out all forms of smoking and drinking has really helped in that aspect. For extra cardio i got off work early today so i did some sparring tonight with my club, felt good even though i had worked my ass off only a few hours ago.

Diet is spot on, im ordering some clen tommorow methinks.. im also thinking about some 7OH at 300mg/week. I dont really want to lose any muscle mass with this cycle and i think the extra anti catabolism would be beneficial.

also starting taking melatonin now that i excommunicated my former means of sleep assistance (thc)
  3. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.95%

Your routine looks pretty full, but if you're looking for even more endurance/stamina you may want to check out scrapper's workouts. They're pretty intense, so you'd have to balance them with your existing workouts to avoid overtraining. Make sure you're through cutting and off the clen before the fight(s). Have you tried citrulline malate? After a week at 6g/day my endurance was really up - after my 2 hour mma class, I'd still have enough energy to run sprints, then do some bag work. Looking forward to your results.
    •   

4. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.29%

Quote Originally Posted by intv
    Your routine looks pretty full, but if you're looking for even more endurance/stamina you may want to check out scrapper's workouts. They're pretty intense, so you'd have to balance them with your existing workouts to avoid overtraining. Make sure you're through cutting and off the clen before the fight(s). Have you tried citrulline malate? After a week at 6g/day my endurance was really up - after my 2 hour mma class, I'd still have enough energy to run sprints, then do some bag work. Looking forward to your results.
    I agree with intv, scrappers workouts are intense, I throw up the first time I did one of them!

I second the CM suggestion and I have a friend that tried Alcar with it and his endurance was through the roof!

Nothing but best wishes for you Kristopher!
  5. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'11"  264 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.14%

Thanks alot for the suggestions, CM was one of things i have been looking foreward to trying by itself.. I may have to grab some with my order with custom.

Why should i cut off the clen before the fight? would it have negative effects?

Where would i find scrappers workouts?

thanks again guys!
  6. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.95%

Damn that's right, I forgot about the alcar - I've been taking 2-3 grams a day for months now, so I kind of think about it the same way I do food. CM, alcar, and a little caffiene and I'm ready to go.

I've never enjoyed excercise on clen, especially cardio. When I was taking it, I would do my cardio in the morning before I dosed the clen. It jacked my heart rate up too much, and was counterproductive. Could just be personal preference though.

Here's the link to scrapper's workouts: http://www.trainforstrength.com/workouts.shtml
    Also, check out the link on that page to the mma.tv forums. There's a strength and conditioning forum where he's a mod, good info and links to taku's intervals, increasing VO2, lactic acid threshold, etc.

How soon is your boxing match? How many rounds/minutes is it?
  7. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'11"  264 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.14%

Well i talked to my boxing coach tonight at our training session, and i wont be fighting because they cant find a heavyweight with fewer than 8 fights.. and for me having my first fight it wouldent be a very fair match up. I am kinda dissapointed but whatever, just gives me more time to train for the mma match, also i might participate in some amateur pankration tournaments in april.. but its nothing to get too excited over, they dont allow power shots to the face at all, and knockouts arent allowed so its more a submission wrestling version of sport BJJ.

Boxing was good tonight, i got accidently headbutted and so i have a nice little welt over my left eye, but no biggie. after training i went out for dinner with a girlfreind and had some roasted root veg, some rissoto and a big chunk of salmon, also had some eggs this morning, but on days i dont work my diet differs slightly anyways, no big deal.

Working out tommorow, hopefully my ankle lets me run for the full 15 mins at least.

started taking GABA at night before bed to help with recovery hopefully.

off to bed

edit: thanks for the links, ill it out tommorow!
  8. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.73%

i got great results stacking camp and e/c's , I think it definately helped keep up my strength , and edurance. While restricting calories
  9. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'11"  264 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.14%

ordered the 7-OH Diacetate today, hopefully it shows up next week sometime! Being a day sleeper i hope it makes a noticable difference.

ALso decided after more research, that im going to stick with the EC stack and not go the clen route.

Steven, you talking about campobolic?
  10. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.6%

Kristopher,
    Clen is definately a good tool, but does have drawbacks. The biggest impediment for me is the loss of grip strength and calf cramping, which I can deal with but is tough for a competitive athlete.

My experience with creatine is that fat loss is slowed WAY down. I just have to chuck it during diet periods.

Love EC stacks though.
  11. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.73%

yeah , i like clen for fat loss too but the cramping kills my workouts
  12. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'11"  264 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.14%

yeah i cant deal with cramping during long wrestling sessions.. it kills me

You notice more fat loss when you got off creatine? im almost out of creatine and debating wether to buy more or not
  13. Supplement Jester
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.42%

If you're big on ALCAR, and you can replace some calories in your diet, start taking lecithin (ideally liquid--I'd just replace your Udo's Oil in the morning with a Tbsp. of Liq. Lecithin). Not only is the lecithin in itself going to accelerate fat loss (it increases leptin sensitivity, desensitizes your body to stress, and will help optimize clearance on lipolysis by reducing the ill effects of lipid peroxidation), but it's an excellent source of phospholipids like phosphadytl choline and phosphadytl inositol. The choline in particular is desirable because ALCAR/choline work synergistically as nootropics in terms of improving/augmenting cognitive function. Plus, lecithin is probably cheaper than the Udo's.

My .02.

p.s. while I'm on my EFA soap-box, why the damn are you not taking fish oil??
  14. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'11"  264 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.14%

I have never taken fish oil, it seems to be the big thing now apperently, i havent really read up why fish oil is better than flax or udo's, care to enlighten me? FWIW i used to just take flax, i just started taking udo's a couple weeks ago and i like it better.

Where would i find liquid lecithin? im always willing to try something new!
  15. Supplement Jester
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.42%

Fish oil contains EPA/DHA. Flax oil (and Udo's by extension) really only offers you alpha-linolenic-acid as far as omega:3 fatty acid content. ALA (alpha-linolenic-acid) is just converted inefficiently in your liver to EPA anyways (the preferred fatty acid), and flax cannot provide sufficient precursors to DHA. Also a lot of substances--caffeine for example--can hinder the conversion of ALA to EPA.

Okay, so why are EPA/DHA so good? Well, they pretty much do everything, including:

- activate PPARalpha (peroxisome proliferator receptor alpha), which augments nutrient partitioning on a cellular level to increase the oxidation of FFAs and store glycogen.
    - improve insulin/leptin sensitivity
    - improve cognitive function and mood (DHA)
    - doing everything flax does regarding inflammation/prostagladin activity/phospholipid membrane permeability, and pretty much doing it better
    - genomically altering your cellular metabolism to promote a lean phenotype
  16. Supplement Jester
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.42%

Where would i find liquid lecithin? im always willing to try something new!
    Pretty much any online supplement store is going to carry it.
  17. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.6%

Yes, very hard to lose fat while on creatine. Try to use M5-AA to replace the strength gains creatine gives.
  18. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'11"  264 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.14%

Thanks for the replies guys!, what kind of fish oil should i get? cod or halibut liver oil?
    WIll pick up some lecithin when my udo's runs out.

Tommorow is my last day of creatine, my bottle just ran out.. will have to go without for a while i guess.

Today was my day off, i did a clean refeed to help break the monotony of my diet, i think i will do one every 2 weeks.. i have been on low cal long enough to warrant it i reckon.

Refeed consisted of half a dozen tortilla shells, 16oz of chicken breasts and a ton of veggies, along with some beans and avacado, probably another 1000 or so cals on top of regular diet.

Wrestling tommorow, will see what i weigh in at tommorow morning..
  19. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'11"  264 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.14%

forgot to weigh in right when i woke up, after food and liquids post excersize i was 230.
    Last night after my refeed i was 235.

Im not sure why i have been gaining weight, but well see what happens with the elimination of creatine..

Should i include more meals in the day? space out the nutrients more?
    Ill give it a week before i **** with anything to give my body some time to get rid of the creatine bloat (moon face and all)

On the flip side, i felt invincible during wrestling today, my energy just keeps going, and my strength never seems to give out. The cardio has definately been working good for me, and im not even doing an extensive amount.

Looking foreward to trying 7-OH, as i have basically all my fat in the belt around my waist and chest.
  20. the triumph of the grill
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.95%

Quote Originally Posted by Skark
    Yes, very hard to lose fat while on creatine.
    Really!? I've seen exactly the opposite claimed several times.

Any studies, or any other anecdotal evidence?

-kwantam
  21. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.6%

Quote Originally Posted by kwantam
    Really!? I've seen exactly the opposite claimed several times.

Any studies, or any other anecdotal evidence?

-kwantam
    The way I understand it is all the water creatine brings into muscle cells retards the use of fat as energy. Dr. Ellington Darden discovered this writing his last book studying his test subjects, and quite a few knowledgable guys have cocurred on boards recently.
  22. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'11"  264 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.14%

Quote Originally Posted by Skark
    The way I understand it is all the water creatine brings into muscle cells retards the use of fat as energy. Dr. Ellington Darden discovered this writing his last book studying his test subjects, and quite a few knowledgable guys have cocurred on boards recently.
    interesting..
  23. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'11"  264 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.14%

ordered some citruilline malate (200g) and a bunch more L-tryosine, i use the Ltyro as an ADD aid, but have been off it till recently.

I also ordered 25g of K-RALA, i was just wondering when and at what dosage to take this? i would assume right after meals with carbs?

thanks
  24. the triumph of the grill
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.95%

Quote Originally Posted by Kristopher
    I also ordered 25g of K-RALA, i was just wondering when and at what dosage to take this? i would assume right after meals with carbs?
    ALA is nonspecific in its nutrient shuttling, so I only take mine post-workout, since working out will partition heavily towards muscle. I'd say something like 500mg PW is a decent place to start.

If you want a nutrient shuttle for other times, use vanadyl sulphate. It's much more muscle-specific, and it'll work well even when insulin levels are low (as opposed to, say, chromium picolinate, which requires insulin for maximum efficacy).

-kwantam
  25. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'11"  264 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.14%

Quote Originally Posted by kwantam
    ALA is nonspecific in its nutrient shuttling, so I only take mine post-workout, since working out will partition heavily towards muscle. I'd say something like 500mg PW is a decent place to start.

If you want a nutrient shuttle for other times, use vanadyl sulphate. It's much more muscle-specific, and it'll work well even when insulin levels are low (as opposed to, say, chromium picolinate, which requires insulin for maximum efficacy).

-kwantam
    Thanks, im looking foreward to giving this stuff a shot.

Weighed in at 225 this morning.. man my weight fluctuates alot..
    Had a awesome workout today, felt really strong in the gym, and for my cardio i alternated 3 minute rounds of jumping rope, shadowboxing and hitting the heavy bag. Did this for about 40 minutes or so, could have gone longer but i had to get ready for work. Diet was spot on today.
  26. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.95%

Quote Originally Posted by Kristopher
    Thanks, im looking foreward to giving this stuff a shot.

Weighed in at 225 this morning.. man my weight fluctuates alot..
    Had a awesome workout today, felt really strong in the gym, and for my cardio i alternated 3 minute rounds of jumping rope, shadowboxing and hitting the heavy bag. Did this for about 40 minutes or so, could have gone longer but i had to get ready for work. Diet was spot on today.
    Good deal, sounds like you've got your endurance at a good level, jumping rope kills me! Is your weigh-in the day before your fight, or same day? Will you have time to drop water for weigh in and rehydrate/carb up for the fight?
  27. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'11"  264 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.14%

Weigh in is day before, id rather not have to dehydrate.. im not sure how that would affect my endurance, if i can be around 205 for the fight that would be optimal.

Weighed in at 224 today, wrestled for about an hour and a half today, rolled with my buddy marty for about 20 minutes straight.. man that was intense, but after i tapped him out i was still good to keep going but he was done, my gas is unreal.. i can just keep going and going!

had a small peiece of cherry pie at work today.,.. and had a bit extra fat from the steak i had for dinner so i cut back the carbs to compensate. other than that.. everything normal.

second last 8rep workout tommorow, should be very intense, im really looking foreward to it!
    later
  28. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  269 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.52%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Kris, somebody mentioned ALCAR. The anarchy stack is my personal favorite. Maybe try something like this:

3-4g ALCAR ED
    2g Green Tea ED
    200-300mg k-rALA 3 times a day 30 minutes before meals
    Sesathin

Good luck cutting!
  29. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'11"  264 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.14%

Quote Originally Posted by RobInKuwait
    Kris, somebody mentioned ALCAR. The anarchy stack is my personal favorite. Maybe try something like this:

3-4g ALCAR ED
    2g Green Tea ED
    200-300mg k-rALA 3 times a day 30 minutes before meals
    Sesathin

Good luck cutting!
    That looks like a sweet stack man.. just need to get some sesathin and green tea

Weighed in at 224 this morning, had a great lifting session, had a big charlie horse in my quad from yesterdays wrestling, but it didnt interfere with squats (just hurt like a bitch afterwards)

Only got in 15 minutes of cardio today due to time constraints, o well.
  30. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'11"  264 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.14%

Weighed in at 223-224
    had wrestling, was feeling good but my shoulder started to hurt after about 20 minutes, i iced it and took some ibuprofen, then started rolling again.. BAD IDEA, serious pain

Not sure what it is, its a tendonitits like pain (maybe thats what it is) but after putting on some cold A535 and elevating it it is feeling better, but i may not do the boxing class tonight, depending on how it feels.

cant wait till the 7OH gets here, im a poster boy for cortisol.

no other news.. have the night off, will be going riding for a bit, may go out for dinner tonight

Edit: went out for dinner with a beautifal woman, had some wine(3 glasses or so), ate some thai food, watched a movie... the thai food wasent really on the diet plan, but i like to enjoy life as it comes.. ah well

Have my last 8 rep workout tommorow, should be VERY intense, as the one yesterday was hard.. Im pschyed!
    Last edited by Kristopher; 04-09-2005 at 04:36 AM. Reason: addition
  31. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.96%

the best fish oil is salmon oil, the others are inferior.
  32. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'11"  264 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.14%

You take it in cap form?
  33. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'11"  264 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.14%

morning weight: 221

im very pleased, i think im finally uncreatined.. i was pissing like mad all day yesterday (which was my day off) Got a new battery for my fat trackII, this morning it was dead again.. ****ing POS. Anyways got skin caliper readings

Pec: 11mm
    Ab: 22mm
    thigh: 25mm

something like 20%BF

Also went and picked up some fish oil yesterday, how much are you guys taking? im starting with 3g a day, 1g waking, one with mid meal and one at night.

ALso, another reason for my water loss might be that i had started taking E-Form to reduce estrogen, unfortunately most of the powder had come out of the solution and after 3 days or so of dosing there is now sludge all in the bottom of the bottle. and the thing is clogged with it, i tried to heat it in a water bath and shake lots, but that didnt really do anything.., what a piss off.

Hey avant guys, whats up with this? (in retrospect i guess dermabolics owns this stuff now)

Anyways, had wrestling today, shoulder started to ache again, so i took some time off after warming it up, then did tech then rolled again and it felt fine. Not much pain.

Things are coming along nicely, im hungry alot, but whatever.. EC helps with that.
    Took measurements again today, ill enter them in mybodycomp and see what it says.

cant wait for the 7oh to get in, still havent ordered pins yet, am getting 23g 1" and 23g 1.5",
    quick question, should i be using the 1.5 for the quads?

later
  34. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.95%

I usually take 6-9g/day of fish oil, 2-3 caps at a time. If you can afford it, you may want to increase the dose. Glad your shoulder feels better, but be careful with it, once you hurt it, it can take you out of training for a while. I'm not sure about the pins, but I'd think you could use 1.5 for the quads also and just not go as deep as glutes (assuming the 1.5 are intended for glutes). I'm definitely interested to see how the 7-OH goes, it sounds good.
  35. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.51%

about the fish oil, just wondering what brand you buy because it seems kind of expensive to take 6-9g per day.
  36. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.95%

Quote Originally Posted by cable626
    about the fish oil, just wondering what brand you buy because it seems kind of expensive to take 6-9g per day.
    I just buy it from walmart, not sure of the brand, it's a white bottle with a green cap. I get the 'extra strength'. It's usually pretty fresh. I always cut open a cap when I open a bottle to make sure it's not rancid, and store it in the fridge. If I eat salmon or take a dose of flax oil that day, I'll only take 6 pills. It's probably cheaper to buy online, but last time I tried that, the bottle was rancid, so I stick to buying it locally now.
  37. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'11"  264 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.14%

Day 12:

Morning weight - 219/220

Scale was hovering between 219 and 220..
    In the mirror, im looking leaner all over, my abs are starting to show when i flex them (a first for me) and my obliques are pronounced when i flex them. My back has been defined for a while, but its looking better and better, muscle separation more pronounced in shoulders and arms.

Been sticking to the diet really well lately which is why im getting such good results haha.
    Woke up today and it feels like i have a minor cold coming on, started megadosing liquid echinacea.

Taking this week off my HST program, will do some heavy explosive OLY type lifts instead on workout days, folowed by cardio. I have to go away this weekend and part of next week so my workouts would be intterupted, i would rather just start the 5 rep phase when i get back and have my schedule normal again.

Fixed my eform (kinda) by adding it to this old bottle of (something) in one of curt2go's bottles, there was only 2 or 3 oz of whatever was in there (bought it second hand, not sure what it was, think it was t1pro) so i added the eform in there and heated and shook it, well the powder still hasent dissolved, but i can use a oral syringe to dose it and its more of a suspension now. So now i may be getting a low dose of 1t/4ad as well... not sure if this is a good thing or bad.. i think i may just say **** it and use all that during my next 1t/4ad cycle. dammit all i wanted was some mild anti-e

well, time to go lift then do cardio.
  38. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'11"  264 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.14%

didnt lift, just did cardio for about 35 minutes, built up a good sweat for sure.

Day went well, except after work my boss bought my some drinks (3 rum and coke) and i couldent really refuse. bah oh well, start fresh tommorow.
  39. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'11"  264 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.14%

had to stop wrestling after about 10 minutes because my shoulder/elbow was in extreme amounts of pain

im gonna try out this cissusRX stuff synergy muscle is offering, man ill pay anything for this pain to go away

edit: ok so im a sucker for pain, i popped another ibuprofen, and after the pain faded away to a minor ache, i did
    some technique, then rolled again for about 35 minutes, just took it nice and easy.. i notice after the shoulder warms up (and hte ibuprofen is in full blast) it dosent feel too bad.. i dont have as much strength though.

Anyways, gonna order some cissus ASAP and see if its a good as people say.
  40. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'11"  264 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.14%

Day 14: Morning weight 219

It looks like i have to go out of town for a few days as of tommorow. This will probably be a good thing for healing my shoulder, but bad in terms of diet.. ill try and keep it clean and protein high.. but im probably gonna gain some weight back (or lose muscle) whatever.

Just did cardio today, also laid off the shadowboxing, as that seems to aggravate the shoulder more than bag work. Was a bad boy and had 2 peices of flax bread with a banana and 2 tblsp of peanut butter after work today..

The only excersize i will probably get in the next 5 days will be maybe 2 wrestling classes (not here) looking foreward to a break from the routine though.

till later..
    kris

edit: oh by the way, my libido has been seriously ape****(excessive) recently.. basically ever since i added the fish oil.. weird

Similar Forum Threads

1. Please Critique my cutting cycle/diet. Contest Prep.
    By liftallday123 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-16-2013, 01:01 AM
  2. It Begins.. the fight prep NHA cycle.
    By Kristopher in forum MMA
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 10-04-2005, 06:47 PM
  3. Cutting Cycle
    By WYD02 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 01-15-2003, 10:52 PM
  4. My cutting cycle
    By Gmonkey in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-15-2003, 06:47 PM
  5. Diet plan (start of cutting cycle) One day