Test prop legit

theavenged1

theavenged1

Awards
I recently have gotten a bottle of test prop and iam trying to figure out if it is the real deal or some bunk gear any ideas ?

I got green dbols from this guy before and it turned out to be iron pills but this vial I got from him looks really legit I got them at the same time but since the Dbol is fake how can I figure out about the test prop?

theavenged1

theavenged1

Awards
I did by them the same day before I realized the dbols were bunk. I try so hard to find legit sources but a lot of places online seem sketchy and I don't know what's a scam online is pretty much the only source I have besides this guy unfortunately

theavenged1

theavenged1

Awards
Yeah that's my plan ! I told him on the phone they were fake he's like no I swear they are real . He doesn't know I used to take the same iron pills . And then my other friend has tried his test cyp and says that it's legit . Why would he sell real injectables but fake orals it makes no sense at all!

robf123

Awards
I have a question regarding test prop. I was getting terrible pip with 100mg of test prop and 50mg of masteron prop (in the same syringe) eod. So I decided to cut that dose in half and do ed. Is this a good idea? So far the pip has been a lot better and it doesn't put me on my ass for a day or 2.

robf123

Awards
Also to answer your question, I wouldn't have bought anything from that guy again. Especially something I'd be injecting into me body.