advice for setting up summer shred cycle

Nitro41

Nitro41

Awards
  • Established
I have ample amounts of tren, dmz, msten and epi and triumphalis on deck.

Currently 190 lbs at 13% bodyfat. Looking for that 8-10% for summer.

Goal is a 6 (maybe 8) week run, and strip 12lbs of fat, and maintain muscle size/strength.

I have 2 cycles under my belt, and have ALL ancillaries needed (prami, clomid,adex,letro,nolva, ralox) on deck also.

What stacks have you had best results with? Also have yohimbine hcl, wondering if i can throw that in too, just curious havnt seen it done before.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
In too see some suggestions as I have a similar payload laying around as well as nearly identical stats and goals ha.

I wouldn't run the yhcl tho with anything hormonal as it could cause some bp issues or even anxiety (especially with tren)

smshannon001

smshannon001

Awards
  • Established
Run epi/tren if you aren't going to inject.

Epi start at 40, maybe up to 60 the last 2 weeks if you can handle the lethargy

Trenavar start at 90, maybe up to 120 if you're not prone to the BP and prolactin sides

But diet will be #1

I suggest a 10 week diet.
4 weeks pre cycle at maintenance calories and slowly increase cardio
Then for the 6 weeks on ph/ds try carb cycling; however, lethargy may become a problem in weeks 5-6 on lower carb days.

Nitro41

Nitro41

Awards
  • Established
Run epi/tren if you aren't going to inject.

Epi start at 40, maybe up to 60 the last 2 weeks if you can handle the lethargy

Trenavar start at 90, maybe up to 120 if you're not prone to the BP and prolactin sides

But diet will be #1

I suggest a 10 week diet.
4 weeks pre cycle at maintenance calories and slowly increase cardio
Then for the 6 weeks on ph/ds try carb cycling; however, lethargy may become a problem in weeks 5-6 on lower carb days.
Ive never carb xycled before, should be fun to try.

Also, my tren is from olympus. Idk if trenavar is the same.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
OK so your looking to cut about 5.7- 9.5lbs of fat off your body. If cutting that fat off is your only goal. You don't need something really complicated. You could get by with just Tren. All you really want the AS for at this point is to hold onto the lean mass you already have. Honestly if you sure your at 13% your could make that 10% fairly easy with out any anabolics. you would just need cardio and diet.

Nitro41

Nitro41

Awards
  • Established
OK so your looking to cut about 5.7- 9.5lbs of fat off your body. If cutting that fat off is your only goal. You don't need something really complicated. You could get by with just Tren. All you really want the AS for at this point is to hold onto the lean mass you already have. Honestly if you sure your at 13% your could make that 10% fairly easy with out any anabolics. you would just need cardio and diet.
Yes i know i can drop the weight natty, but would like the hardening and drying effect some compounds provide. At this point since i am doing a cycle, to make it worth it, Im thinking of shooting for 8-9 percent.

If i put some size on thats great too.

Thanks for input so far guys. Anyone tried cutting on triumph? I was pretty stoked about picking that up.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yes i know i can drop the weight natty, but would like the hardening and drying effect some compounds provide. At this point since i am doing a cycle, to make it worth it, Im thinking of shooting for 8-9 percent.

If i put some size on thats great too.

Thanks for input so far guys. Anyone tried cutting on triumph? I was pretty stoked about picking that up.
In that case I like tren epi