TR3N & EP15TANE STACK - LOG - Unsponsored

sofresh1182

Awards
I'm getting ready to start a six week PH stack consisting of the TR3N & EP15TANE compounds, and I'm hoping to get some feedback from the local community on what I've put together so far to start, as well as feedback throughout my six week cycle and six week post cycle. Much of this stack has been pieced together from other posts found throughout this forum and other online communities. I'd like to note that this is not my first PH. I've used three in the past all with great result, but not with much measure, and worse yet, weak PCT programs. Over the years the PCT programs I've run have gotten stronger (and smarter), but for the love of the gains I hope what I've drawn together today is the best one yet.

I've never found these forums too inviting for newcomers, that said I just don't give a **** anymore. My hope is that people will gravitate to this post to listen, and help inform and enlighten others as opposed to making me feel like an idiot :dunno:. In return I'll make sure to share all of my experiences in as great as detail as possible. I'd like to start this cycle December 6, 2014 and am posting ahead in just in case I need to order new or additional supplements. I plan on logging the next 12 weeks (6 on cycle/6 post cycle) with work out regiments, diets, moods, and anything else relevant to the Tren/Epi stack.

ABOUT ME:
31 years old. 5'10, 177lbs - 20% BF. Looking increase my strength and lean mass, and drastically decrease my BF % by 5-8% with the Epi/Tren stack. I think with strict dieting the -BF% should be a breeze - I can always find the will power to eat clean when using PH's :nono:.

I have all of my workouts logged for the past 12 weeks and will be monitoring my gains day over day through this thread. I'll also be recording my diet in attempt to reach my fitness goals through a total daily energy expenditure model.

CYCLE

PH Cycle:
TR3N: 30/45/45/45/45/30
EP15TANE: 20/30/40/40/30/20

On Cycle:
Ar1macare Pro: As directed on bottle
TransForm: As directed on bottle

Post Cycle:
Clomid: 50/50/50/50/25/25
Sup3r PCT: 4/4/4/3/2/1
Derma Strength: As directed on bottle
(Does anyone recommend a DAA on top?)

Additional Supplements (Always):
L-Gluatmine, BCAA's, Fish Oil, Flax Seed Oil, Multi Vitamin, Whey Protein

Look out for my workout log for the past 12 weeks in addition to some pics to get this thread started.

Feel free to comment on the stack that's currently drawn up!

Thanks!

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
just an FYI... Ep15stane comes in 15mg per pill, not 10mg per pill.

So you dosing would be something like this...
15/30/45/45/30/15

or

15/30/30/45/45/30

Personnally i see no reason to taper it off at the end...

DAA wouldn't hurt in PCT and its cheap enough. I just got a Bottle of DAA3K FOR $10 @ Nutraplanet for Black Friday.

sofresh1182

Awards
Thanks for the catch! You are correct in my oversight.

At 15mg* I'd run: 30/45/45/45/45/30. Why don't you see a need to taper towards the end?

I'll take a look at DAA3K now. Thanks for your feedback!!

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Definitely do not taper at the end. If anything stay the same or increase. I realise you are probably trying to extend the cycle to a full 6 weeks, but in that case just stay lower for the first 2 and finish at the higher dose. Also, OL Tr3n comes in 30mg caps, so you should dose it 60/60/60/60/90/90

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The Bf% might be hardet than you think I just came down aaprx 8 and I'm running heaviy anabolics and have a nutrition coach and my meals are prepped I wish you all the best luck .75% bf a week is more realistic I'm around alot of compettiors so I am well versed in comp diets

sofresh1182

Awards
Definitely do not taper at the end. If anything stay the same or increase. I realise you are probably trying to extend the cycle to a full 6 weeks, but in that case just stay lower for the first 2 and finish at the higher dose. Also, OL Tr3n comes in 30mg caps, so you should dose it 60/60/60/60/90/90
Thanks DMA! Can you provide any feedback as to why I shouldn't taper off the Tr3n? I'll wait for your reply, but my new cycle will look something like this based on the current feedback so far:

TR3N: 60/60/60/60/90/90
EP15TANE: 30/30/30/30/45/45

(same principals as the Tr3n, in that I should not taper down?)

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks DMA! Can you provide any feedback as to why I shouldn't taper off the Tr3n? I'll wait for your reply, but my new cycle will look something like this based on the current feedback so far: TR3N: 60/60/60/60/90/90 EP15TANE: 30/30/30/30/45/45 (same principals as the Tr3n, in that I should not taper down?)
It's just like taking anything else. Your body will be accustomed to a certain amount and not necessarily build a tolerance but adjust to functioning and gaining at a specific dose. Decreasing the dose would decrease the gains.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I also highly recommend grabbing some Inhibit P for prolactin control while running Tr3n. Do a little research on prolactin gyno so you know what in talking about. There are other stronger products like prami and caber for prolactin, but as long as you are keepin the tr3n dose at 60 and 90, Inhibit P should be fine. That's what I and tons of others used. It's a great affordable product.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I also highly recommend grabbing some Inhibit P for prolactin control while running Tr3n. Do a little research on prolactin gyno so you know what in talking about. There are other stronger products like prami and caber for prolactin, but as long as you are keepin the tr3n dose at 60 and 90, Inhibit P should be fine. That's what I and tons of others used. It's a great affordable product.
^^^^^^ great info!

sofresh1182

Awards
Reply RE: Inhibit P and my Workout Program

Hi All,

I hope everyone has had a great start to their weeks! I sincerely appreciate the feedback and information provided so far and am very excited to get started.

I ordered a bottle of Inhibit P this afternoon. Do you suggest I add it as a part of my on-cycle as soon as I begin with the TR3N & EPI, or should I just keep it around as a 'just in case'?

I've had the chance to speak with a few others regarding my concerns with controlling my cortisol levels and coincidentally two different parties suggested adding X1-KT BY IRON LEGION to the mix. Can anyone comment on the compound and how it might help effect my gains?

I'm attaching my previous work out program in the form of a screen shot image from an excel file. I have also provided my current programming and where I stand with my lifts as recent as this morning. Please feel free to share your thoughts while keeping in mind my goal is to recomp, focusing on my shoulders, chest, and mid section.

My coach is a very knowledgable individual with a Master’s Degree in Exercise Physiology with a concentration in Strength & Conditioning. He's very familiar with my strengths and weaknesses and has developed these programs to push me to help reach my goals. I will share some of my other programming I've worked with him on over the past year or so in case anyone wants to work a few of his programs (for free:cheers:).

I'm just coming out of the phase below about two weeks ago. The goal was strength. I should have worked this most recent phase as a two day split, but that didn't happen.. I would work Mon/Tues, cardio Wednesday, Thurs/Fri, and cardio Saturday and rest Sunday.

Oct 12 - Nov 22.png

Below is the next program I will be following during the epi and tren cycle.

Nov 23 - Jan 3.png

Again, I look forward to learning more.

All the best,

sofresh1182

Awards
The Bf% might be hardet than you think I just came down aaprx 8 and I'm running heaviy anabolics and have a nutrition coach and my meals are prepped I wish you all the best luck .75% bf a week is more realistic I'm around alot of compettiors so I am well versed in comp diets

Agreed! The decrease in BF% is going to be the toughest part throughout this process. I'm confident that over the next six weeks I can maintain a strict enough diet to make good (visible) progress. If I can get close to .75% a week though I'll take it gladly over the next six weeks. The question I have is, once I finish with my cycle, do you think my PCT is strong enough to help keep me in a place to keep the BF away?

I plan on sharing my diet and macro's this week in preparation of my start next week and would love to hear your feedback.

I'll also have a few photos to share.

Thanks!

Mumbles01

Mumbles01

Awards
  • Established
In for the gains & research!
I'm planning on stacking the same products once I get a few extra $ in my pocket.

Will you be posting before/after pics?
Out of curiosity what's your eating like?

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
I'm here to support you and answer any questions... Good luck!

sofresh1182

Awards
In for the gains & research!
I'm planning on stacking the same products once I get a few extra $ in my pocket.

Will you be posting before/after pics?
Out of curiosity what's your eating like?
Mumbles01, I'll be posting pics throughout and will also put together a nice montage of before/after pics once the cycle is complete.

Regarding my diet, it's no where clean as it could be. I know what I need to do, I just don't do it regularly enough. I'm a sucker for red meat, spaghetti, and garlic bread. I have been using rice/corn type noodles as of late though!

My plan is going to be pretty simple. I'm going to follow the TDEE dieting method as I understand it to be one of the most efficient methods when trying to gain muscle or burn fat and lose weight.

Here's a breakdown of what my macro's will look like for the first two weeks.

TDEE.png

I will plan to decrease my card in take going in to week 3 and 5, in which calories I'll make up through healthy fats. On my cardio days (twice a week) I'll consume 125 grams of carbs also making up the calories through healthy fats.

Thanks for choosing to follow!

Mumbles01

Mumbles01

Awards
  • Established
We're both in the same boat eating wise, so I think your log will apply to me pretty well.
I work construction & bad foods are so readily available.
But I'll clean it up more towards when I start.
Keep us posted.

dbrock504

dbrock504

Awards
I'm doing this same run in Jan except I'm doing the DermaTREN. In to see how this treats you. Good luck

jmyers

jmyers

Awards
  • Established
In on this.

Run Inhibit-P throughout the whole cycle

dbrock504

dbrock504

Awards
In on this. Run Inhibit-P throughout the whole cycle
Yes. And I am going to run 3g/ed DAA powder in my pct. Totally optional but I saw you ask and I'm doing the same stack.

digitalducki

digitalducki

Awards
  • Established
If you are a sucker for spaghetti, go on Amazon and buy yourself a vegetable spiralizer. You'll spend $20-$30 and you can take a big ol cucumber or zucchini and spiral it into a big plate of pasta. Heat it in a pan with a little olive oil and drain off the water that comes out (sometimes I use the oil sometimes I don't, u can experiment with coconut oil, butter spray whatever) top with sauce and a little Parmesan and it's like eating a big plate of pasta with almost none of the carbs, lots of fiber and plenty of goodness lol.

digitalducki

digitalducki

Awards
  • Established
This is the one I got. Spiralizer Tri-Blade Vegetable Spiral Slicer, Strongest-and-Heaviest Duty, Best Veggie Pasta & Spaghetti Maker for Low Carb/Paleo Healthy Vegetable Meals https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00GRIR87M/ref=cm_sw_r_awd_1iXFub0MS011R

I went in this log because I plan on starting an epistane cycle in January (first cycle) and I was considering adding Tren, and wanted to see what PCT would look like. I'll be following. Glad you're starting before me so I can see what to expect

dbrock504

dbrock504

Awards
If you are a sucker for spaghetti, go on Amazon and buy yourself a vegetable spiralizer. You'll spend $20-$30 and you can take a big ol cucumber or zucchini and spiral it into a big plate of pasta. Heat it in a pan with a little olive oil and drain off the water that comes out (sometimes I use the oil sometimes I don't, u can experiment with coconut oil, butter spray whatever) top with sauce and a little Parmesan and it's like eating a big plate of pasta with almost none of the carbs, lots of fiber and plenty of goodness lol.
Wtf

digitalducki

digitalducki

Awards
  • Established
No... If you read he said he had a hard time with carbs cuz he eats too much spaghetti...

digitalducki

digitalducki

Awards
  • Established
Lol no prob. I thought I was nuts looking for it and couldn't find it for a minute

sofresh1182

Awards
Appreciate all the comments and feedback so far. Unfortunately, I was unable to begin on Saturday as planned. Reason being there was a mix up with my order and I received two bottles of DermaStrength and no bottle of TransForm. That said, I'll be starting next Sunday. That'll give me Sunday to load and Monday to start back in the gym. It'll also allow me to put my dieting into better practice heading into my cycle (so my metabolism; in addition to allowing me to monitor and track the gains I've made through my newest fitness program over the past three weeks; and finally, it'll give me one more week to tighten up my cycle as I have a few more questions I hope to have answered to ensure I have the most effective cycle possible.

As a reminder, here's what my cycle will look like - this isn't set in stone as I am interested in hearing the forums thoughts on some of the questions I have below.

PH Cycle:
TR3N: 45/45/45/45/45/45
EP15TANE: 90/90/90/90/90/90

On Cycle:
Inhibit-P: As directed on bottle

Post Cycle:

Additional Supplements (Always):
L-Gluatmine, BCAA's, Fish Oil, Flax Seed Oil, Multi Vitamin, Whey Protein

Questions

1. Is six weeks too long based on stacking these compounds or should I consider shortening to 4/5 weeks?

2. Has anyone heard of XI~KT (11-ketotestosterone) by Iron Legion Labs? I'm very interested in stacking it with the Epi/Tren cycle as I've read some very positive effects from the compound (fat loss, especially in the mid section). Would adding 11-ketotestosterone to my stack be overkill?

3. After some more research (and not receiving my TransForm) it looks to me as if TransForm and Ar1macare Pro seem to very similar in their effects. Is using both overkill? Would it make sense to use the transdermal (stronger) during the cycle and add Ar1macare Pro during the post cycle?

4. I've noticed not many have commented on my macro's. Does anyone have an opinion on my calorie intake while running these compounds? Do you think 3,000 calories is enough, or am I going to be starving?

Thanks again for all your support and I look forward to getting started!

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ive run Iron Legion 11-KT... product is Legit, but it is seriously underdosed. it has roughly 85mg of 11 Keto per 1ml
dosage. I didn't start seeing results until i bumped it up to 2ml per day, but really it would probably shine @ 3ml per
day. The bottles are only 30ml, so @ 2ml it will last 15 days and @ 3ml it will last 10 days, so even though it works,
it will get expensive to run it correctly....

sofresh1182

Awards
Ive run Iron Legion 11-KT... product is Legit, but it is seriously underdosed. it has roughly 85mg of 11 Keto per 1ml
dosage. I didn't start seeing results until i bumped it up to 2ml per day, but really it would probably shine @ 3ml per
day. The bottles are only 30ml, so @ 2ml it will last 15 days and @ 3ml it will last 10 days, so even though it works,
it will get expensive to run it correctly....
Thoughts on stacking it with the Tren?

dbrock504

dbrock504

Awards
Dude that's way too much epi. Most common is 30/45/45/45/45/45. I would not recommend going over 45mg of epistane

dbrock504

dbrock504

Awards
To answer your questions. 6 weeks is perfect. Don't shorten it. I, nor someone else can not answer your macro question because we don't know your activity level or any thing about your lifestyle. That's something you need to do some digging in figure out yourself. Go to IIFYM.com and use one of their calculators. They are pretty accurate

BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established
Also, anybody have thoughts on OP's Clomid dose PCT? I'm not an expert, but I don't generally see 50mg being run ED for more than the first 2 weeks. Could be way off, but wanted to point that out

dbrock504

dbrock504

Awards
Also, anybody have thoughts on OP's Clomid dose PCT? I'm not an expert, but I don't generally see 50mg being run ED for more than the first 2 weeks. Could be way off, but wanted to point that out
Ya that's way wrong. I think it's usually 25/25/50/50.

BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established
Ya you're probably right. I think 90 is pretty high on the tren. Isn't 60 a pretty good area to be around?
60 is a good starting point. Most people say OL Tr3n shines at 90-120, but that may be solo. I plan on running it solo next year and will likely go 90/90/90/90/120/120

dbrock504

dbrock504

Awards
60 is a good starting point. Most people say OL Tr3n shines at 90-120, but that may be solo. I plan on running it solo next year and will likely go 90/90/90/90/120/120
Oh ok good info wasn't too sure for the oral. I'm doing the DermaTREN and they say 60 mL for 90 days

jmyers

jmyers

Awards
  • Established
Not really. As a matter of fact a lot start at 90 and go up to120 & even 150

sofresh1182

Awards
Haha, I think OP mixed up his epi and tren dosages
You are correct, and thank you for helping me catch that.

PH Cycle:
EP15TANE: 30/30/45/45/45/45
TR3N: 60/60/90/90/90/90

On Cycle:
Inhibit-P: As directed on bottle

Post Cycle:

Can you explain a little bit more about what you meant by "I'm not an expert, but I don't generally see 50mg being run ED for more than the first 2 weeks. Could be way off, but wanted to point that out"

What does 50mg being run ED for more than the first two weeks mean?

Thanks!

Attachments

sofresh1182

Awards
Nice pics. That's a tasty PCT stack.
Do you think the Ar1macare Pro and the TransForm use together are overkill? I've read on a few other threads conflicting opinions about using an AI with Tren. How far off am I?

One part of the tasty PCT I'm missing.. Am I okay in asking on this thread the scientific name for clomid?

Thanks again!

sofresh1182

Awards
Also, what are all these e-mails I'm receiving regarding a ban on PH's and liquidation sales???