liquid msten+nano mithras

Methylated88

Awards
Hey guys. Im starting my cycle soon and need some advice. Im doing a lean bulk this go around and have in my possession two bottles of nano mithras and a bottle liquid msten.
I was originally going to run mithras for 8 weeks at 25mg ed. But now Im wondering how cool it would be to run mithras at 25mg ed and msten at 12mg ed for 8 weeks.
Too much? Overkill? I need advice. My support is lgi damage control and taurine plus dermacrine. Im 5'8" 195lbs 16% b.f.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
I don't see synergy

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
^^ companies are stacking them so.... 6 week is enough. Make sure to have serm for pct and optional things like sns creatine, DAA, etc

Methylated88

Awards
^^ companies are stacking them so.... 6 week is enough. Make sure to have serm for pct and optional things like sns creatine, DAA, etc
Like my own liquid stenadrol mix.

Serm is set with tamoxifen then moving into daa and erase pro. Creatine and beta alanine as my preworkout throughout pct.

Im really torn between cycle length. I like the 4 on 4 off twice in a row. But im curious as to what 8 weeks could bring.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
I'd look around in cycle info I've seen guys get some good gains off the two stacked. But, diet is key

Methylated88

Awards
Cant seem to find a stacked review or log. I found some stenadrol stuff but nothing with extended cycle lengths.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Don't run it 8 weeks just stack them and run it for 6. If you feel like at 6 weeks to go for 8 proceed to do so, but you will have no idea how you liver is doing without bloods or your body in general

Methylated88

Awards
6 weeks seems reasonable considering what Ive read on these two separately. More tudca is on the way for the ol liver ha! I will try to get bloodwork done afterward to verify any damage.

Methylated88

Awards
Since im now running a 6 week, would it be too much to increase my dosages? Say 35mg mithras and 18mg msten?

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Ohhh your right. Because companies stack something it makes it a synergistic stack. Get your ****ing head out of your ass. Companies stack everything, like epi and hdrol. Is that a good stack? **** no its stupid.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Would you suggest running one of them solo? That was my original plan. Nano mithras for 8 weeks at 25mg ed.
Yeah! Up the dose and do one compound for 8 weeks

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Ohhh your right. Because companies stack something it makes it a synergistic stack. Get your ****ing head out of your ass. Companies stack everything, like epi and hdrol. Is that a good stack? **** no its stupid.
I've followed logs on the product and it seems like a good product? Have you even looked around to see people running them stacked or are you just assuming the two are not good stacked together because you read it somewhere.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
I've followed logs on the product and it seems like a good product? Have you even looked around to see people running them stacked or are you just assuming the two are not good stacked together because you read it somewhere.
Gains off 2 steroids is not an uncommon occurrence. What does the other bring to the table that the first one at high doses does not? And yeah man you know me, all my advice is from **** I read lmao

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Gains off 2 steroids is not an uncommon occurrence. What does the other bring to the table that the first one at high doses does not? And yeah man you know me, all my advice is from **** I read lmao
Have you run both of these compounds in the past? I'm curious of what gains you got from each separately. That is a good point, neither should work well together, and a high dosage of one could yield the same or better results.

Methylated88

Awards
Whoa now, lets all be cool. Roid rage at 12 o clock lol.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Have you run both of these compounds in the past? I'm curious of what gains you got from each separately. That is a good point, neither should work well together, and a high dosage of one could yield the same or better results.
Iv ran the msten. Not my favorite. I'd do 8 weeks on it at 30mg with test for 12 weeks at 400mg. That would be good. The other compound wasn't big when I ran designers. I stick to aas Now.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'd rather do msten at 30mg and I have ran both I was doing 20 and 16 and didn't feel the mith added much maybe it needs a higher dosage msten at 12mg that's a dose I would use to hold onto muscle while running t3 not really for a cycle

Methylated88

Awards
Thinking about doing the msten at 24mg ed for 4 weeks then continuing Another 4 weeks with mithras at 50 mg a day. Depending on sides for the mithras.
Ive got two bottles of nano mithras here and one bottle liquid msten 24. Trying to use what I got. Dermacrine is being used as my base.