First Pin Cycle Questions - Trest Deca

KillJitsu

Awards
Howdy,

I've run a few PH cycles and just finished a very successful epistane run. I've been sponging up information and I'm ready to tread into darker waters. I'm still a bit worried about legalities so I've decided to wade in using Trestolone Decanoate solo. Please let me know your thoughts on this cycle.

Weeks 1-10: Trest Deca 300mg (150mgx2 Monday/Thursday)
Weeks 1-10: Adex .50 E3D (slightly worried about libido crash)
Weeks 13-17: Clomid 100/100/50/25

Questions:

1) Going with 25G 1" pins. I've heard 1.5" are recommended for glutes but it seems a lot of people say 1" is fine for everything so long as you maintain strict sterilization procedures in the event of sub-q spillage. Thoughts?

2) People seem all over the place as to when to start my first SERM dose after the last pin. Since deca has a long half-life, it seems 3-5wks is typical recommendation but that scares me a bit to wait so long. Thoughts?

3) This is meant to be a very mild testing of the waters but I don't want it to be fruitless. Is 300mg/wk going to afford me results that my natural state would fall short of?

Any other newbie advice for a first time pin cycle would be greatly appreciated.

KillJitsu

Awards
48hr bump.

Would appreciate any thoughts.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
300 is totally fine for that compoundI we ouldnt even consider that dose mild based on logs

doughboy23

doughboy23

Awards
I always use 1.5" pins, my very first cycle I used 1" and frequently had some leak back out from where I pinned or ended up with lump under skin sometimes after pinning, so switched to 1.5" and no problems ever since

KillJitsu

Awards
I always use 1.5" pins, my very first cycle I used 1" and frequently had some leak back out from where I pinned or ended up with lump under skin sometimes after pinning, so switched to 1.5" and no problems ever since
Did you use 1.5" everywhere or just glutes?

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I use 1.5 25 gauge for everywhere much less pip I find

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Since the ester is so long, I recommend two things.

1) Front loading
2) Gradual ramping of dosage

Do not jump from 300 to 600 after 4 weeks of use unless u front load with it. Again, unless u front load, give it 6 weeks to really "kick in".

150mg is pretty darn amazing IMO. I've gone as high as 300mg/wk front - loaded with 900mg the first week. Pumps r stupid awesome but night sweats, insomnia and water retention will happen at 300mg/wk.

danieltx13

Awards
  • Established
300mg/wk is on the low end for trestolone, but if you generally get good results with low doses of AAS then go for it.

On Arimidex, don't feel like dosing is set in stone. Base it off how sensitive you are to estrogen-related side effects. Some guys need it ED, some EOD, some E3D. It's better to let estrogen start to creep up, a nipple tingles or something, then hit it with Arimidex to knock it down rather than taking more than you need and crashing it. Though it'll come back in a few days if you do.

KillJitsu

Awards
Since the ester is so long, I recommend two things.

1) Front loading
2) Gradual ramping of dosage

Do not jump from 300 to 600 after 4 weeks of use unless u front load with it. Again, unless u front load, give it 6 weeks to really "kick in".

150mg is pretty darn amazing IMO. I've gone as high as 300mg/wk front - loaded with 900mg the first week. Pumps r stupid awesome but night sweats, insomnia and water retention will happen at 300mg/wk.
Thanks man. Being a virgin pinner, I'd be concerned the PIP would be pretty intense trying to shoot 900 up in a week! I'll definitely consider it though.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Did you run at higher? Almost every one I have seen is getting Great results injecting 300mg or lower per week?

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Did you run at higher? Almost every one I have seen is getting Great results injecting 300mg or lower per week?
I did 450mg one week. Would be fun to take it to 600mg. That'd be my upper limit.

But before I'd do that, I drop the Trest to 150mg and bring in Dienolone at 700mg. Now that would be a serious mass builder.

KillJitsu

Awards
I've read Trestolone is vastly more suppressive than Testosterone and will take a major hit to your nuts.

Is this overstated? If suppression is so drastic with this compound, do I need to do a Clomid/Nolva combo for PCT or will one or the other do just fine?

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've read Trestolone is vastly more suppressive than Testosterone and will take a major hit to your nuts.

Is this overstated? If suppression is so drastic with this compound, do I need to do a Clomid/Nolva combo for PCT or will one or the other do just fine?
The decanoate version is way more suppressive. The acetate not so much. I'm growing fast on 150mg/wk though so no need goin high on dosing.

KillJitsu

Awards
The decanoate version is way more suppressive. The acetate not so much. I'm growing fast on 150mg/wk though so no need goin high on dosing.
Thanks for all your responses.

Are you recommending I reduce the dose to 150mg/wk? I'm not trying to go overboard. If you think I'll make above average strides at 150mg/wk with good work ethic and diet, then I'll certainly take your advice.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for all your responses.

Are you recommending I reduce the dose to 150mg/wk? I'm not trying to go overboard. If you think I'll make above average strides at 150mg/wk with good work ethic and diet, then I'll certainly take your advice.
Key words - good work ethic and diet.

With that, u can do it without the Trest.

I'd start low and let it saturate the blood for a few weeks. Bump the dose from there to keep the gains coming. Seriously, at 150mg/wk, I'm having skin-tearing pumps!

KillJitsu

Awards
Ok fellas. Everything has landed. I'm incredibly excited and a little nervous.

I'm going to go with 150/wk for wks 1-4 then reassess whether I'll bump to 300/wk for wks 5-12.

I'd like some final thoughts on the adex dosing. I'm really nervous about estro crash. I have a fiancee and certain things are expected!

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok fellas. Everything has landed. I'm incredibly excited and a little nervous.

I'm going to go with 150/wk for wks 1-4 then reassess whether I'll bump to 300/wk for wks 5-12.

I'd like some final thoughts on the adex dosing. I'm really nervous about estro crash. I have a fiancee and certain things are expected!
Dose as needed. Do not just kill estrogen. Start with .25mg E3D. As the Trest concentration increases in ur blood, u might gradually increase the adex IF NEEDED.

KillJitsu

Awards
Little update. Did my first pin tonight.

Went with 75mg/.5cc into the right quad using a 23g 1.5" pin. I'll be honest, I was shaking like a damn leaf! I watched a couple injection videos to refresh myself on everything and listened to some calm jams to try to mellow out a bit. Eventually I started the process and got to the point of lining up the injection. I must of just hovered over the spot for 2-3 minutes before saying **** it. I ended up leaving about .2-3" above the skin on a 1.5" needle, aspirated, saw a tiny bubble, then started the push. It flowed very easily. Didn't even know it was going in. I let it sit for about 30 seconds. I felt like I was lining up to shoot a deer when it was time to withdraw. I took a deep breath, exhaled slowly, and pulled. A tiny trickle of blood followed. By no means an offensive amount. Alcohol swabbed again then dropped a bandaid on it.

At this point, the only pain I felt was the initial puncture and about half way down felt a very odd, very brief sensation. So far, about 30 minutes out, site looks normal and no PIP.

I appreciate everybody's help in getting me on my way with this cycle. I'll update you guys from time to time and I'm sure I'll have a question to throw out occasionally as well!

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Little update. Did my first pin tonight.

Went with 75mg/.5cc into the right quad using a 23g 1.5" pin. I'll be honest, I was shaking like a damn leaf! I watched a couple injection videos to refresh myself on everything and listened to some calm jams to try to mellow out a bit. Eventually I started the process and got to the point of lining up the injection. I must of just hovered over the spot for 2-3 minutes before saying **** it. I ended up leaving about .2-3" above the skin on a 1.5" needle, aspirated, saw a tiny bubble, then started the push. It flowed very easily. Didn't even know it was going in. I let it sit for about 30 seconds. I felt like I was lining up to shoot a deer when it was time to withdraw. I took a deep breath, exhaled slowly, and pulled. A tiny trickle of blood followed. By no means an offensive amount. Alcohol swabbed again then dropped a bandaid on it.

At this point, the only pain I felt was the initial puncture and about half way down felt a very odd, very brief sensation. So far, about 30 minutes out, site looks normal and no PIP.

I appreciate everybody's help in getting me on my way with this cycle. I'll update you guys from time to time and I'm sure I'll have a question to throw out occasionally as well!
So deep lol its tough the first couple times man

KillJitsu

Awards
Something really freaking inherently phobic about putting needles in your body! But I feel good about it now. Hopefully won't have the shakes as badly next time.

Woke up today. Tiny red dot is only evidence of the deed. There is only the faintest bit of PIP. Feels like a bruise. No worse.

Appears all is well!

Hercules00

Awards
How long dose it take for turinabol to get out og my system?

KillJitsu

Awards
Second pin tonight. Right glute. I had no shakes and went into it like I'd done it a thousand times.

The needle went in as smooth as you could ever hope. I didn't even feel the initial pinch and definitely didn't feel the descent of the needle. It went in so easily that I was concerned I hadn't hit the right spot for a moment.

I'll update later if any PIP shows up.

KillJitsu

Awards
Third pin. Left glute. No pain on injection and not even any blood after withdrawal. Curious.

However, I definitely have some PIP already. Not really pain. Just a discomfort that I'm aware of. It feels slightly like the muscle is tensed up in that spot. Nothing too bad.

wv3056

Awards
Thanks to the OP for posting this. I'm thinking about running this same cycle but with aromasin during and nolva for pct. Would I still have to wait 3-5 weeks after the last pin to start the nolva? And would the standard 20/20/10/10 schedule work?

KillJitsu

Awards
I'll update you on what I ultimately decided to do. After talking to a bunch of experienced users both on and offline, I decided to just run a cruise for my first cycle.

Weeks 1-20: 150mg/wk Trest Deca (Sunday/Thursday)
Weeks 1-20: .25mg Arimidex EOD
Weeks 22-26: Clomid 100/50/50/25 ||| Nolva 40/20/20/10

To answer your question, most people seem to say that two weeks after the last pin of a decanoate ester you're good to go for starting PCT. Opinions differ, but that's the ballpark zone. Since you're only running Nolva, I'd probably go 40/40/20/20 but I'll let somebody else chime in on that more definitively.

wv3056

Awards
Hows the cycle treating you? Are you liking the results so far?

KillJitsu

Awards
I am. I just finished Week 5. The bloat was beyond what I was expecting. I'm taking about .50-.75mg EOD of Adex and still have some bloat and no sign of E2 crash. The aromatization is ****ing nuts.

With that said, my weight initially spiked from bloat but has steadily increased over time. My lifts are also climbing fairly easily. I'll hit a failure on my last set one week, the next week I'll add 5-10lbs and blast through it with no failure. I could increase the weight quicker but am purposely moving slowly to protect form and connectives tissues. My recovery is phenomenal. No noticeable change in libido.

Bloat aside, I feel thick and full. I've had a couple people in the gym make comments about how well I'm filling out. The pump I get in my triceps is ****ing intense. Feels like they are going to break through the skin sometimes. Once I kill the bloat off, I think I'll be really happy with what is left behind.

If I did it over again, and in all due respect to those who gave me their opinion, I would have stuck with my original plan to run it 300mg/wk the whole time instead of 150. I think 150 is a great cruise/TRT dose. I think 300 is probably a sweet spot for beginner blasts though.

Anything specific you care to know?