Epistane cycle

Knnthc

Awards
Just wanted to get some input from people on this, I am 23 years old, 5'11, 200, 13%bf, been training for 7 years now. My question is, I just started a cycle of epistane, (LGI Epi-10) its been about 3 days now and my nipples are killing me. I have had gyno since puberty and normally i can run a havoc/epi cycle no problem. Do you think the epi is causing the gyno flare or something else? I didnt take a dose today cause I figured that probably wasnt the smartest thing to do. So keep running the epi cause of the (anti-e) properties or get off and jump on an ai? Other supplements I'm taking is DAA and Prolactrone. Thanks for the input

Goliath1

Goliath1

Banned
Awards
Yes..

You could always just low dose and AI if need be.. But DAA an Prolactrone is not needed and DAA gives my nipples hell as is..

FleshWhistle

FleshWhistle

Awards
Epi doesn't cause gyno on cycle. If anything it'd help clear it up more during. You can have rebound after though.

Swolljaboi

Awards
I've had terrible nipple sensitivity every time I've run epistane. First time it went away by itself after a few days but now I use a low dose of formestane just to make sure there isn't an estrogen problem.