Havoc?!

FleshWhistle

FleshWhistle

Awards
So im going onto my 4th week of havoc tomorrow and want to know if dosing it to 50g for the next 3 weeks will work better than the 40 I'm at now.

So far I havent noticed any benefits of taking havoc except for some strength gains but it's nothing to get excited about.

drinkyboy

Awards
  • Established
If your not getting anything from 40 grams I'd pick up a new hobby

whyteboi

Awards
I used havoc and got absolutely nothing. There's speculation that it doesn't have a long shelf life, and my bottle had expired the month I used it. Did 6 weeks and was up to 60mg the last few weeks..... noticed nothing.

Then there's also talk about non-responders to epi. Gonna try tren/SD/hdrol next, or try a brand other than RPN

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You can try epi extreme from IRONFLEX, or we have other options as well. Obviously goal dependent.

Use "TYGA20" at the checkout and get 20% off your entire order. We've got cycle support, an aromatase inhibitor (transdermal formestane) a pre workout QUAKE, and obviously hormones!

superdroller

Banned
Awards
I have run havoc numerous times with good results--but that was back when it was still being made. I also ran epi-extreme recently and have to say it was incredible for strength and minimal sides. I ran it at a higher dose near the end and ran a proper pct and kept about ten lbs from 15 off a 6-week cycle. I recommend 4 weeks though unless you're an advanced cycle-r to others.

FleshWhistle

FleshWhistle

Awards
Thanks for the responses. My bottles dont show an expiration date. When I get home from Afghanistan I'm gonna do ol epi or the one you guys recommend.