Second cycle..need advice.

halfmanhalfma

Awards
Greetings Gents..I originally posted this in the wrong section. I was reffered to take dmz..however isnt this a very strong compound? Read my original post and let me know what you guys think.

Alright, at the present time I am in need of some professional, and advanced user advice. I am no dummy when it comes to ph/gear, as well as lifting in general. Been working out for 5 years, and i have crackhead strength for someone of my size and weight (5'9", 189lbs. I have tremendous legs by genetics.) I have been researching and doing my homework since last November. Currently, I am on a 6 week cycle of hdrol. My overall strength is up and I can notice some gains. I am 3 weeks into it and have 3 weeks left. I have all the correct supps, and pct recovery items. I have 0 side effects except for some headaches here and there, but I feel great. No libido loss, or sore joints (like I said, I have spent months on preparation, and diet). The reason why I am here is because I have been reviewing so many ph's/gear to take next that I honestly have no clue on what i want. I have been reading all from deca to super dmz to alpha1. I know a lot of people believe in "if it aint broke, dont fix it", but I want something that will be a little stronger with more gains and this is where I acquire some assistance. I do not want something wet, or that will aromatize into estrogen. I was thinking of stacking finaplix with clenbuterol. But, like I said, I am here for advice and wanted to ask those who have experience. Any gear/ph with pct recovery and preload info will be greatly appreciated. If you need any additional info, please feel free to ask. Thank you.

Peppers

Peppers

Banned
Awards
Sounds like you have chosen already.
Also sounds like you want us to choose for you.

Dmz is a legit run bro. There's a few logs going now with it. Dry compound that can produce huge gains. If you think it's to much run Mechabol, similar to Halo but more of a bulker from what I've read, I haven't run either but both are in my cabinet.

I think it's a little early though to decide. Your only 1/2 way in and then PCT and then a few months off.

halfmanhalfma

Awards
I appreciate you posting back thank you. My aim is to not have anyone decide for me...but rather give me opinions on what I should take since hdrol was my first cycle. I like to plan ahead, which is why I ask now. This will give me plenty of time to do my homework. I have read many logs on dmz and it seems like 50/50 with the users. It is serious sh*t, I am just thinking it might be too strong for a second cycle. I will research mechabol now, and of course I am always open to advice. Thank you fellaz.

Mystere3

Awards
Dmz isn't strong sides-wise. It's similar to hdrol/epi in sides but more effective.

bgraef

Awards
My last all oral cycle I ran msten and loved it. Only sides I dealt with was relatively minor back pumps and noticeable lethargy and lower sex drive probably my the last week I was on. All in all I didnt gain as much weight as I thought possible but still gained a nice lean ten lbs. But what really was awesome was the strength gains. All my lifts probably went up 15-20 percent. Unreal. I ran it 12mgs split up Ed. For 30 days.

halfmanhalfma

Awards
I was looking into msten also. Theres so many great supps to choose from. Whats your opinion on dmz or finaplex?

bgraef

Awards
I've heard good reviews on super DMZ 2.0. But I don't have first hand experience with it.hear it is rough on the liver possibly worse than other oral which could be a load of crap. And with the finaplix I haven't and would like stay away from any 19 nors. And now I have kind of moved on into AAS. As I always felt like the PH or DS I was using worked well but could have worked a lot Better. The only thing I have left to say about msten is that it was great and I think has awesome potential at higher doses

Mystere3

Awards
I wouldn't run 2.0 as a first cycle. I would go with dmz solo at low dose (30)

halfmanhalfma

Awards
Hey guys. I appreciate you all getting back to me. I apologize for not responding sooner. I am currently working midnights :/ . I have decided to go with m-sten rx for my second cycle. I will taking 1 pill everyday for the first 4 days to see how I feel, then up it to 2 pills and then 3 the last 2 weeks. So I have some questions that I would like to share with you. This is what my cycle will look like. (Obviously pre load 2 weeks before)

During Cycle:
M-Sten Rx
Advanced cycle support
Fish oils
glucosamine
glutamine
BCAA's

PCT:
Nolvadex
E-Control
Advanced cycle support

So the questions that I have are for the following supplements: Tr3st, Anabolic-Matrix, creatine, DAA
I have been reading around and there are arguments for using Tr3st during the cycle, and some for saying it will be good for after the cycle during PCT (same would apply for Anabolic-Matrix, but I don't know which will do a better job). DAA...some argue against, some argue for it and claim it is an absolute must. Again, would this be used during cycle, or just PCT. And lastly, some people argue that creatine is better PCT for cell volumizing, and not during due to dehydration. Any advice you guys can give me, or anything I might have missed, please let me know.

Tblack

Awards
I myself have always used both DAA and creative during pct because that's when I feel I need and my body can utilize it most. Creatine on cycle is not necessary and it would be better for you to save it until pct but that's just the way it goes for me some people are different.

funkd0c

funkd0c

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys. I appreciate you all getting back to me. I apologize for not responding sooner. I am currently working midnights :/ . I have decided to go with m-sten rx for my second cycle. I will taking 1 pill everyday for the first 4 days to see how I feel, then up it to 2 pills and then 3 the last 2 weeks. So I have some questions that I would like to share with you. This is what my cycle will look like. (Obviously pre load 2 weeks before) During Cycle: M-Sten Rx Advanced cycle support Fish oils glucosamine glutamine BCAA's PCT: Nolvadex E-Control Advanced cycle support So the questions that I have are for the following supplements: Tr3st, Anabolic-Matrix, creatine, DAA I have been reading around and there are arguments for using Tr3st during the cycle, and some for saying it will be good for after the cycle during PCT (same would apply for Anabolic-Matrix, but I don't know which will do a better job). DAA...some argue against, some argue for it and claim it is an absolute must. Again, would this be used during cycle, or just PCT. And lastly, some people argue that creatine is better PCT for cell volumizing, and not during due to dehydration. Any advice you guys can give me, or anything I might have missed, please let me know.
I would suggest trestolone(Tr3st) during cycle as a test base. It will help you solidify your gains. Just have an AI on hand for during the cycle if you decide to add Tr3st DAA in PCT for sure. Creatine doesn't matter if use on cycle or off, a lot of ppl use it in both. Does advanced cycle support contain TUDCA? If not, I would add it to your on cycle supps. Also, glucosamine is a waste of money IMO.

Mystere3

Awards
Trest is a steroid and can't be used during pct. It'd be good on cycle as a test base.

I wouldn't recommend running 3 caps of msten. Stick to 2. If you haven't run it before, it's probably going to be a rough cycle. I'd recommend dmz first, honestly.

halfmanhalfma

Awards
The advanced cycle support does not contain TUDCA, so I found Damage control by LGI Supps. It's a pct that has 200mg of TUDCA per serving....would this be sufficient? Also, isn't nolvadex already an AI? Would PES erase be used for extra support, or is it needed solely due to the use of Tr3st. So the breakdown would be to use erase during the time I use Tr3st and then followed by normal pct with the nolva? And concerning the DMZ, isn't that a lot more rough then msten, since dmz has multiple ph's in it? Thanks guys.