Anabolic cycle

masssi

Awards
Helli guys,

I'm 18 years old and from germany (1,85m & 70kg) but I just write it in english so please don't judge me by my english...:)
I always loved muscels and i train nearly every day and i take supplements like weight gainer creatine etc. But it's not enough so i bought dianabol (methandienon) but in my opinion it wasn't soooooo different because I didn't took so much beacuse of my body(I was a bit afraid)
I'm a hard gainer and I hope anyone of you can help me :)
Thank you :)

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Pct nolvadex 20/20/10/10

masssi

Awards
What is this?:)

I'm a noob in steroids and my english is also not the best :/
Can you explain it?:)

Mperkins

Mperkins

Awards
take the Dbol... and throw it away.. youre an idiot.... you loved muscles? bro youre 18. eat big and youll grow. how long have you been taking DBol? and how much

masssi

Awards
I took it 2 times about 3 weeks and only 10mg as I said because i wasn't sure what's good:/

masssi

Awards
And I was at my doctor because i was otherwise ill & he said after a test that all my organs work perfectly:)

Mperkins

Mperkins

Awards
take the dbol and throw it out find some clomid or nolva. you dont know training from what i can tell, nutrition, and the simple fact dianabol is Methandrostenolone..not whatever you said

masssi

Awards
Okay thank you...but on the box is standing methandienon?

Lil Ace

Awards
What kind of workouts do you do, and what's your diet look like? You should have a lot of test. And HGH in your body already. Be careful messing with steroids so young, you don't want to mess up your bodies natural production of hormones. Whatever you do just keep your health in mind and stay patient. Good luck

masssi

Awards
At first thank you for your comment!:)

So my body is already good but yeah everybody knows it that you can't have enough abs :)
So my training is a splitted plan and I train about 1-2 h a day 6 times a week :) I repeat 8-10 times :)
What would u say should i take?:)

bomb

Awards
du solltest dianabol = methandienon = methandrostenolon = naposim = dbol = thais etc.
sofort wegwerfen und zu einem endokrinologen gehen.

beichte ihm was du genommen hast und mach ein blutbild.
du brauchst auf jedenfall: leberwerte zur sicherheit , Testosteron, Östrogen (E2) LH und FSH

sieh zu dass du an Tamoxifen Citrat (Nolvadex) oder Clomifen Citrat kommst.

finger weg von anderen Hormonen!!
KEIN SUSTANON!!

Mperkins

Mperkins

Awards
du solltest dianabol = methandienon = methandrostenolon = naposim = dbol = thais etc.
sofort wegwerfen und zu einem endokrinologen gehen.

beichte ihm was du genommen hast und mach ein blutbild.
du brauchst auf jedenfall: leberwerte zur sicherheit , Testosteron, Östrogen (E2) LH und FSH

sieh zu dass du an Tamoxifen Citrat (Nolvadex) oder Clomifen Citrat kommst.

finger weg von anderen Hormonen!!
KEIN SUSTANON!!
Vielen Dank für die Bombe in chimming und helfen, ihn zu verstehen. Ich weiß nicht so kahl Deutsch mit mir im mit einem Übersetzer, aber er braucht, um Blut zu bekommen

bomb

Awards
sorry for crashing in with german but i am from austria and realized it is urgent to tell the thread opener what to do and better in german otherwise he could understand something wrong!!

Mperkins

Mperkins

Awards
sorry for crashing in with german but i am from austria and realized it is urgent to tell the thread opener what to do and better in german otherwise he could understand something wrong!!
now i look like an idiot! no worries easier to understand than a bunch of americans bashing on him.. i swear kids these days