Question about tren duration

jason267

jason267

Awards
  • Established
So...
Ive fallen for Trenavar. She is amazing. :)

As of today, im starting my final half of a 4 week cycle
-Dzine 30mgs
-Trenavar 45mg
-Stano 800mg

Here's my question...
I usually dont stack PHs...especially ones that have made such a great impact, the tren.
and i want to kick it up to 55mg or 60mg (i have a half bottle of the first batch, the 15mg tabs, and the 10mg caps)...
But for right now, with my layout, this would not be possible unless i do these options...
1. For my third week, start only using 20mg per day, and the next day use my reg 45mg dose, ect. to save on em and be able to have more for a stronger 4th week, or even expand it to 5 weeks.
2. For this 3rd week, cut it down to only 1 cap a day, only 10mgs...then i can def kick it up to 60mgs for 4 weeks or possibly 5.
-Or, my other option and main question, ive always wondered if its best to "go out strong", meaning on your final week or final few days, have the max amount of my stack higher than usual (45mg Dzine, 60mgs tren, etc)? Or would it be best to blast on this third week, everything higher dosed, and on the final fourth week, return to my original doses???
I suppose this would be a bit like 'pulsing', which ive never done before. Just enough saved to make my final 4th week to 60mgs or stretch it to a fifth week...
^I know...I should have had more tren on hand. But i dont. Using what i got. Just wanting to get some more loving from it if possible!
Any ideas would be great!!!