Cycle comments /Suggestions

n00bish_vet

Awards
Hi all,
I would like some comments/suggestions on this proposed cycle. Im trying to basically maintain my current strength, maybe gain a little, not add bulk or mass but mainly shed bf. I have let myself go over the years and havent done a cycle in about 4 years but I have never stacked anything. I can shed some insight to my previous cycles if needed but for this thread purpose I will stick to the subject at hand.

Im thinking of running the following cycle for 4-5 weeks:

Olympus labs tren: 60/90/90/120
Olympus labs furaza300: 150/225/300/300/300
Olympus labs ep1stane: pulse cycling 3x a week - dosage suggestions?
The reason for the pulse cycle is im cutting for beach season and a bunch of weddings/bachelor parties, so alcohol will be inevitable. My thinking is trying to keep the stress on my liver down as much as possible hence pulse cycling the methylated PHs.

On cycle:
Multi, fish oil, one of the various cycle support supps availabe, any suggestions? Thinking cycle support by cel.

PTC:
Sine in running epi and tren, I assume a SERM is a must. Suggestions on which one given above stack?
OTC PTC product, suggestions? Thinking super pct by olympus labs
Natural test booster, suggestion?
PES ERASE pro if needed

I am still unsure about PTC beside the SERM. any input would be awesome. Also, input on dosages? Is a cortisol blocker needed, if so taken on cycle or ptc?

Prolly take creatine and bcaa post workout throughout cycle.

Any thoughts, suggestions, comments would be helpful. Thanks guys and as always, LIFT ON.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'd tweak it quite a bit.

Furaza at less than 300mg/day is a waste IMO.

I think ulsing is stupid too... It will put you through hormonal rollercoaster. If you are worried about your liver, don't run Epi or keep it at 30mg/day if you feel confident.

I'd also stretch that cycle a bit. Furaza and TR3N could be ran for 60 days easily and Epi could be ran for 6 weeks. If you're sure about 5 weeks, I'd run it this way:
- TR3N 60/60/90/90/90
- Furaza 300/300/300/300/300
(- Epi 30/30/30/30/30)

On cycle:
AR1MACARE PRO at 4 caps/day

PCT:
Clomid 50/50/25/25
SUP3R PCT 4/4/3/3/2/1 (taper it down in order to avoid possible estrogen rebound. Arimistane in it controls cortisol too so no need for additional cortisol blocker!)

Mystere3

Awards
Just skip the epi and run tren/furaza.

n00bish_vet

Awards
Thanks for the reply guys. That clears up a couple thing for me. I think im gonna run my cycle for 6 weeks like go hard recommended. I agree with the furaza at 300 ed. I wil prolly still pick up all three products and save the epi for the future. I will try to start alog of my adventure once I start.Thanks guys

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the reply guys. That clears up a couple thing for me. I think im gonna run my cycle for 6 weeks like go hard recommended. I agree with the furaza at 300 ed. I wil prolly still pick up all three products and save the epi for the future. I will try to start alog of my adventure once I start.Thanks guys
Good choice. Looking forward to your log.