The PH Cycle of Epistane (Suggestions,Comments)

muscleshreder

muscleshreder

Awards
Im about to run another PH Cycle Just wanted any suggestions comments, etc

Stats:

Height: 6ft. 6in.
Weight: 325lbs
Bdyfat: 18%

Cycle:

Epistane 20/30/40/40
DHEA 100/100/200/200

Support Supps:
Taurine 2g/day
Liv.52 DS 2/day
Cissus: 2g/day
AI Cycle Support 2scps/day (10day preload)

PCT:
Torem 90/90/60/30
DS Lean Xtreme
Thermolife E-bol
Tribulus

I have been doing tons of research so im pretty comfortable on how im going to operate this product.
However, I am looking for tweaks, changes or any additions, suggestions, comments that i should use or take out.
PH history: Halodrol

Also should pct contain more then what i have?

Thanks in advance

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Lean xtreme can be suppressive in pct, save it for after. E-bol is a waste of money. Tribulis will only help your libido. No need for dhea but if it makes u feel better then ok. Btw 21 is a lil young. Your endocrine system is still not fully developed and you can experience more long term sides then those older then you. 25ish and up.

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
Im about to run another PH Cycle Just wanted any suggestions comments, etc

Stats:

Height: 6ft. 6in.
Weight: 325lbs
Bdyfat: 18%

Cycle:

Epistane 20/30/40/40
DHEA 100/100/200/200

Support Supps:
Taurine 2g/day
Liv.52 DS 2/day
Cissus: 2g/day
AI Cycle Support 2scps/day (10day preload)

PCT:
Torem 90/90/60/30
DS Lean Xtreme
Thermolife E-bol
Tribulus

I have been doing tons of research so im pretty comfortable on how im going to operate this product.
However, I am looking for tweaks, changes or any additions, suggestions, comments that i should use or take out.
PH history: Halodrol

Also should pct contain more then what i have?

Thanks in advance
I would have to say it is a very well thought out cycle and should work great.... my only suggestion is the addition of DAA in PCT cause of just how effective it really is and the super low cost.... def worth adding...

Lean xtreme can be suppressive in pct, save it for after. E-bol is a waste of money. Tribulis will only help your libido. No need for dhea but if it makes u feel better then ok. Btw 21 is a lil young. Your endocrine system is still not fully developed and you can experience more long term sides then those older then you. 25ish and up.
I dont agree...

I am one to advocate against premature use as well.... but this guy is a giant... hes VERY large and likely doesnt have to worry about worrying about further development being hindered... there is no magic age, true... but just cause hes over 21 doesnt make him able able to cycle if he isnt even physically matured at all... same goes to say that someone who is just 21 or shy and high in their genetic potential and mentally matured well, they are able to cycle without any likely negative effects...

Plus hes already ran one cycle... advocating against use at this point in time is useless considering age and size.

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
also OP... with DHEA in the mix... I would have an AI on hand for both on cycle JIC and to use through PCT titrating the dose up as the SERM dose goes down...

Studies show that DHEA lingers in the blood stream for a LONG time, well past PCT and is still converting to Est the whole time, you want to prevent this as much as possible if you plan on taking it.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would definitely add in DAA at the very least in PCT (Just pick up bulk powder or get some Power Chews D-Test, which has DAA and LCLT in it for an added benefit, if you want to somewhat treat yourself). I wouldn't necessarily run the DHEA, though if I did, I'd run it in topical form. If you already bought it, just pick up a topical matrix and mix it in there (don't have to, but that's what I'd do). And picking up some Erase to use beyond PCT for a while wouldn't be a bad idea regardless.

Solid advice, Sourdough.

And I normally wouldn't advocate for use of someone at 21, either, but if he's already ran a cycle, then whatever. Although, I'd focus on cutting a bit more without it, first (personally).

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If hes already cycled then its whatever. But for future reference his size has NOTHING to do if his endrocrine system is fully developed.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Damn 300lbs?

U don't even news this stuff lol.

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
If hes already cycled then its whatever. But for future reference his size has NOTHING to do if his endrocrine system is fully developed.
I can agree with that

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
muscleshreder

muscleshreder

Awards
so lean xtreme should not be used in yuour opinion

dylangemelli

dylangemelli

Banned
Awards
I like most of your cycle... I dont know that you necessarily need the dhea either and sourdough is DEFINITELY RIGHT in suggesting DAA in your PCT... You definitely will benefit from using that... I am going to use Lean Xtreme in my pct as well... It really depends on what your goals are and I have heard differing opinions on its use but for me, I believe that it will be effective... I woiuld use creatine during pct as well, dependent upon your goals, I am using creatine NITRATE instead of monohydrate because I want to keep size but not water retention... the nitrate will help with size but not water retention... Another really good one for pct and anytime is Need2Slin... Take it before a big carb meal and watch it work! I dose it three times a day to work throughout the day because I don't ever really carbo load... Its a sweet supp... Definitely like the torem, that is what I am using as well... I also think your a little young yet but you know your body and if you feel like its okay then you do what you feel... If you need any other advice, let me know...

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ive heard both opinions, Id pm one of the DS reps here tho. I heard it was suppressive since its hormonal cortisol suppression having 7-keto metabolites.

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
Ive heard both opinions, Id pm one of the DS reps here tho. I heard it was suppressive since its hormonal cortisol suppression having 7-keto metabolites.
7-keto's are not suppressive bro.

Ask PA

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
Especially for your size, the dose looks very low.

Id do something like 40mg for 6 weeks on the epi.

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
Especially for your size, the dose looks very low.

Id do something like 40mg for 6 weeks on the epi.
Yeah 40 at least, for some people 50 or even 60 is their sweet spot, i have seen peolpe run 80-100 too but that is rare, OP you're 300 lbs, assess the sides as you go and increase the dose, run some tudca if you are worried about your liver