EPI first cycle

monaro88

Awards
Hey there,

so i was thinking about taking my first PH.
I am 22 189 lb and have been lifting for 3 years. Now im looking for that edge, so ive decided to go with LGI EPI-10.

i plan to dose it as 30/40/40/40
I am also running PES cycle assist with my normal sups ( protein, creatine and hemavol)

Every post ive read says i should run a serm, and no doubt i should. How ever i have no way of getting one since i am a newb and i live in Australia where everything seems to be banned and a **** fight to get.

I will be running PES erase and Animal Stak for my pct.

any help would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Wait for an Australian user to chime in and possibly PM you. You will want a SERM. Research more.

Also PES doesnt make cycle assist what are you using?

That PCT is far too weak.

rush808

rush808

Awards
u dont really need creatine or herm while "on" either.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I agree, you'll definitely need a SERM.

You'll also want to extend your cycle to 6 weeks. Buy a second bottle of Epi-10 or if you haven't bought it yet, you could go with Olympus Labs EP15TANE - one bottle has 120x15mg in it so it'd be enough for 6 weeks at 30/45/45/45/45/45.

MyKH3LL

MyKH3LL

Awards
I'm in the same boat dude... Australia sucks for this kind of thing! Considering we have like, 99% of all the words deadliest animals you think they'd let us have some damn Yohimbine or halodrol or something! :p

I'm even hoping my Epi makes it into the country. It's a $100+ dollar experiment really haha.

monaro88

Awards
i got mine from a mate in Sydney, he has all types of PH.

From sus500 to epi , he has the lot :13: