M-sten Log (Will update daily)

Kurjak

Kurjak

Awards
I have been lifting for about 5 years now and starting a cycle of Assault Labs M-Sten Extreme Mass Gainer.
I am 6'1, 25 years old, and 194lbs. I am trying to put on and keep 11lbs which shouldn't be too difficult given M-sten's reputation (this is my second run).
I will be consuming roughly 4300 calories a day. I will be running it for 4 weeks at 3/4/4/5 or 3/4/5/5 depending on how I feel.
Taking A.I.'s cycle support and extra (hawthorne berry, milk thistle, etc). THIS LOG IS TO KEEP ME MOTIVATED. Even if people choose not to
follow or post I am going to be updating for my own personal purpose. I would love if someone had anything to input or ask. Thanks if you read this!

Astock

Astock

Awards
Good luck, I just started a stano/dmz run. You should put 11 pounds on no problem, just eat right and lift hard.

fasttaker

Awards
I believe that with the product you're talking about, you're talking about doing 12/16/16/20 in terms of mg per week? You said this is your 2nd msten run - is that the dosage you ran before? What sort of gains did you make in terms of strength/size? Just curious. Thanks, and good luck.

Kurjak

Kurjak

Awards
Thanks man, I'm glad you saw this. I am going to follow your log if you have one / start one.

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
I ran this same cycle a few months ago. I ran it 12/16/20/20/24/24/28. I didnt get much strength from it but i put on 13lbs fairly dry eating pretty clean.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In for your progress

Astock

Astock

Awards
Thanks man, I'm glad you saw this. I am going to follow your log if you have one / start one.
I have a log on here under 'lgi stano/dmz log' good to know i have some more support, I'll definetly be keeping track of your progress.

Kurjak

Kurjak

Awards
I believe that with the product you're talking about, you're talking about doing 12/16/16/20 in terms of mg per week? You said this is your 2nd msten run - is that the dosage you ran before? What sort of gains did you make in terms of strength/size? Just curious. Thanks, and good luck.
The first time I ran it I had fantastic results with minimal sides (I'd like to thank AI Cycle Support for that). In a matter of 2.5 weeks I was up roughly 14-15lbs with a mediocre to high strength gain (nothing crazy). After the end of the 4 weeks cycle I was up about 18lbs and kept about 12-13lbs from it after PCT. The only thing I will warn you. If you are single and looking to play the field this not the supplement for you, totally destroyed sex drive.

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
I ran AMS 4-ad with mine and had no troubles.

Kurjak

Kurjak

Awards
Today is day 2:
Nothing to report back as of now. It is still very early in the game.
Cutting back on stims is whomping me pretty good though -___-

Kurjak

Kurjak

Awards
Day 3:
My hormones must be out of whack (even prior to this cycle) because my nipples were sore all night. Since M-sten doesn't aromatize I'm not to sure what it could be. I have arimidex coming tomorrow (for future endeavors) but would feel silly running even a really low dose since gyno wouldn't be onset at this point (way too early). On the bright side, no lethargy even with minimal sleep and my mood is positive overall (minus achy nips).

Kurjak

Kurjak

Awards
Day 5:

Overall mood is pretty elevated. My weight last night went from 194 to 197.
Did legs yesterday. All lifts went up a little bit last night. Trying not to let the placebo get the best of me.
My minor side effects are swollen/achy stomach, and a little blood when I blew my nose this AM (most likely not from M-sten).

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Subed

ChefJoey

ChefJoey

Awards
Def subbed for this.

Running a M-Sten/Stano cycle this summer.

Kill it man!

Edit: What is your TDEE?

Kurjak

Kurjak

Awards
Day 8:
As of yesterday -Day 7- I weighed in at 199lbs! That is a total gain of 5lbs from the start. I have been eating like a maniac.
I am heavily dosing AI's Cycle Support along with extra Hawthorne Berry, Grape Seed, and Milk Thistle. My blood pressure last checked at
7:30PM last night was 116/64 (Nice and low). I am taking 16mg (4 pills a day) right now. So far libido is way up (FOR NOW). Feel free to ask ANY questions!

ChefJoey

ChefJoey

Awards
Sorry to come off so ignorant, but, what is a TDEE?
No problem.

TDEE is total daily energy expenditure.

It's essentially the amount of calories your body burns each day sleeping, eating, walking, exercising, ect.

Here's a little calculator...

http://iifym.com/tdee-calculator/

You said you were aiming for 4300cals/day so I was just trying to get a feel on how much of a surplus that is for you

Kurjak

Kurjak

Awards
No problem.

TDEE is total daily energy expenditure.

It's essentially the amount of calories your body burns each day sleeping, eating, walking, exercising, ect.

Here's a little calculator...

http://iifym.com/tdee-calculator/

You said you were aiming for 4300cals/day so I was just trying to get a feel on how much of a surplus that is for you
I got....

Your TDEE is:
Calories/Day

Kurjak

Kurjak

Awards
Annnnnnd....that was with my weight being 199 not 194

808shredded

Awards
  • Established
I'm in. Planning a msten and trest cycle. Soon too.

ChefJoey

ChefJoey

Awards
I got....

Your TDEE is:
Calories/Day
Yeah that seems about right.

Mine was 2500 when I was right around 170, so 2800-3000 seems about right for your weight.

How did you arrive at 4300?

Kurjak

Kurjak

Awards
Yeah that seems about right.

Mine was 2500 when I was right around 170, so 2800-3000 seems about right for your weight.

How did you arrive at 4300?
I'm looking to put on quite a bit of weight. That's really the only factor. :laugh:

Kurjak

Kurjak

Awards
Day 10:
Plenty of comments about my physique even whilst wearing a suit and a tie (which is usually tough to notice). Strength has definitely gone up along with my mood. Libido is still strong at this point which is a nice change from the last time I ran M-sten. I only weigh-in on Monday's ( I am reallllly hoping for 202lbs; I've been eating like a beast to make that happen). Only possible side that I can report is terrible lethargy (NOTE, most nights I can only really get 5.5-7 hours of sleep a night so that could be a main aggregate factor). Any thoughts or questions (even if nobody does I am still going to continue posting because it helps log my own advancements.

Astock

Astock

Awards
Next time you might want to consider adding some stano next time. I'm on it right now and I'm loving every second of it. Definitely helps with the lethargy and keeps libido up. I'm not running another cycle without it.

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
Looks like you are making good progress.
I am starting a crazy stack in about a week so im following along.

808shredded

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, lethargy sucks. Maybe you are taking your dose to close to bed time.

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Next time you might want to consider adding some stano next time. I'm on it right now and I'm loving every second of it. Definitely helps with the lethargy and keeps libido up. I'm not running another cycle without it.
Tr3st works much better than stano. But 50mg is a minimum. ..I'm going for 75/100mg of tr3st for my next cycle.

Astock

Astock

Awards
Tr3st works much better than stano. But 50mg is a minimum. ..I'm going for 75/100mg of tr3st for my next cycle.
I just don't like that tr3st aromatizes so much. Stano helps me a lot and I don't have to worry about an ai. I will probably try it in the future though, I hear the strength gains are pretty crazy from it.

ChefJoey

ChefJoey

Awards
I just don't like that tr3st aromatizes so much. Stano helps me a lot and I don't have to worry about an ai. I will probably try it in the future though, I hear the strength gains are pretty crazy from it.
Agreed. I tend to avoid anything that aromatizes.

Kurjak

Kurjak

Awards
Weighed in last night even though I didn't plan on it. I hit 200.5lbs. It was legs day and all my lifts were outrageously through the roof!
So far so good!

ChefJoey

ChefJoey

Awards
Weighed in last night even though I didn't plan on it. I hit 200.5lbs. It was legs day and all my lifts were outrageously through the roof!
So far so good!
10 days and up 6 pounds?

So far, so good indeed.

I would say you're well on your way to crush your 11lb goal!

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Are you staying with the 12/16/16/20 mg dose? or have you gone higher?

Kurjak

Kurjak

Awards
10 days and up 6 pounds?

So far, so good indeed.

I would say you're well on your way to crush your 11lb goal!
Yeah, I sure hope so! I'm trying to continue eating like maniac but it's getting a little daunting.
I need to change up my meal plans and add a little variety to diminish monotony.

Kurjak

Kurjak

Awards
Are you staying with the 12/16/16/20 mg dose? or have you gone higher?
Today is the beginning of Week #3 and I am going to be taking 20mg this week. So the final layout will be 12/16/20/20.
Trying to make sure 205lbs is conquered.

ChefJoey

ChefJoey

Awards
Yeah, I sure hope so! I'm trying to continue eating like maniac but it's getting a little daunting.
I need to change up my meal plans and add a little variety to diminish monotony.
Yeah, 4000 cals is a task if you have a day job and a life lol.

Have you been tracking your cals/macros or guesstimating?

Kurjak

Kurjak

Awards
Yeah, 4000 cals is a task if you have a day job and a life lol.

Have you been tracking your cals/macros or guesstimating?
Tracking M-F, weekend is a guesstimate for the most part =/

Kurjak

Kurjak

Awards
Day 18.
I'll be weighing in tomorrow but I'd guess I'm at a flat 201.
The pumps are insane and my lifts have gone through the roof. More weight and more reps for every set.
Only side is that my libido has been dead. Male parts are dead!

Kurjak

Kurjak

Awards
I will also be posting before and after photos when all is said and done.

ChefJoey

ChefJoey

Awards
Day 18.
I'll be weighing in tomorrow but I'd guess I'm at a flat 201.
The pumps are insane and my lifts have gone through the roof. More weight and more reps for every set.
Only side is that my libido has been dead. Male parts are dead!
Some Stano would really help next time.

Kurjak

Kurjak

Awards
How goes it?
Day 22: As of Friday I was a solid 203lbs. My lifts are wayyyy up! Only sides I can really report are death of libido and lethargy.
Going to start taking 24mgs a day (6 pills) to finish out the last week with a BANG!:nervous:

Devildog_

Devildog_

Awards
Thinking bout m sten With stano for my next cycle so I'm in

Kurjak

Kurjak

Awards
Thinking bout m sten With stano for my next cycle so I'm in
I don't plan on ever doing a PH again (this is my 4th cycle and I've said this many a times). If I were to do it again Stano would have made this an AMAZING cycle!

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
I don't plan on ever doing a PH again (this is my 4th cycle and I've said this many a times). If I were to do it again Stano would have made this an AMAZING cycle!
One does not simply stop using supplements. You just get more advanced I'll be running lgi msten and trest this winter for sure!

ChefJoey

ChefJoey

Awards
Reason for not doing anything again?

Don't blame you, just wondering.

Kurjak

Kurjak

Awards
Reason for not doing anything again?

Don't blame you, just wondering.
I feel like my priorities are shifting in life a little and I can't put the same emphasis on lifting that I used to in my younger days.
My schedule is outrageous and doesn't provide the right environment for optimal growth. I may be able to eat like a horse but I can't even remotely obtain the correct amount of passable sleep.