M-sten Log (Will update daily)

ChefJoey

ChefJoey

Awards
I feel like my priorities are shifting in life a little and I can't put the same emphasis on lifting that I used to in my younger days.
My schedule is outrageous and doesn't provide the right environment for optimal growth. I may be able to eat like a horse but I can't even remotely obtain the correct amount of passable sleep.
I hear you.

Right now, I work 36 hours a week, 16 hours of interning a week, and also am taking 12 credit hours of classes.

I tried cycling last year I was on a similar schedule and I just couldn't keep up pleasing two gods.

Am gonna wait until this summer to cycle when all ill have is work.

Kurjak

Kurjak

Awards
I hear you.

Right now, I work 36 hours a week, 16 hours of interning a week, and also am taking 12 credit hours of classes.

I tried cycling last year I was on a similar schedule and I just couldn't keep up pleasing two gods.

Am gonna wait until this summer to cycle when all ill have is work.
Yeah, I keep telling myself if I do it again it'll be after I'm married or have a kid. Time keeps going...I'm still trying to live to the fullest!

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Yeah, if getting the right test, syringes, and needles was more "plug'n'play" I would've done it a long time ago. :dunno:
Pins are easy & test is there if you look for it. Its just deciding to do it that's the hard part, it is a commitment for sure.

Messer

Messer

Awards
Pins are easy & test is there if you look for it. Its just deciding to do it that's the hard part, it is a commitment for sure.
it's like everyone on this forum knows where to get test except me.

Kurjak

Kurjak

Awards
Day 23: My lifts are just, straight up massive. Everyone at work or at the gym has commented on my physique. 2nd day taking 24mgs.

Messer

Messer

Awards
Day 23: My lifts are just, straight up massive. Everyone at work or at the gym has commented on my physique. 2nd day taking 24mgs.
also is it just me or are your traps so big they make your shoulders look small

Kurjak

Kurjak

Awards
also is it just me or are your traps so big they make your shoulders look small
Even when I started lifting at 151-151lbs my traps were overdeveloped. It's in my ancestry do to carrying stones and whatnot.
The before and after photos I am going to post next Monday will show a major 1 month development (especially my shoulders)

Messer

Messer

Awards
Even when I started lifting at 151-151lbs my traps were overdeveloped. It's in my ancestry do to carrying stones and whatnot.
The before and after photos I am going to post next Monday will show a major 1 month development (especially my shoulders)
bro you have traps like an ox your family wasn't hauling stones they were moving mountains

Kurjak

Kurjak

Awards
bro you have traps like an ox your family wasn't hauling stones they were moving mountains
That's probably the nicest thing anyone has ever said to me. Thank you!
My last name actually means "Man of Stone"

Kurjak

Kurjak

Awards
PCT will be :
Torem 90/60/60/30
PES Erase Pro
SNS DAA & Inhibit-P Synergy Stack

Kurjak

Kurjak

Awards
Day 24:HUGE day at the gym last night! Shattered PR's left and right. I am up 50lb's on my Bench Press for many more reps. Annnddd for the biggest news. I weighed in at a SOLID 207lbs!

Messer

Messer

Awards
Day 24:HUGE day at the gym last night! Shattered PR's left and right. I am up 50lb's on my Bench Press for many more reps. Annnddd for the biggest news. I weighed in at a SOLID 207lbs!
making all kinds of gains.

at what weight do you officially become a big?

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
making all kinds of gains.

at what weight do you officially become a big?
When your pecker starts to look smaller lol

ChefJoey

ChefJoey

Awards
Are you getting any bloodwork?

Curious how 6 weeks of Sten will treat you.

Kurjak

Kurjak

Awards
I'm not having any blood work but I have been checking my BP regularly (the STRANGEST part is it's extremely low for me)

Are you getting any bloodwork?

Curious how 6 weeks of Sten will treat you.

Messer

Messer

Awards
I'm not having any blood work but I have been checking my BP regularly (the STRANGEST part is it's extremely low for me)
means your dying bro. Mail me your sd before you do thx