Sd/ epi cycle

Kevinnivek

Awards
Hi,

Im thinking on a cycle like this : sd 10mg and epi 10mg (or 20mg ) first week then epi 56/56/56/56 5 week cycle.
Using sd 10mg first week to a kickstart as I don't want a full sd cycle like 10/20/20 as I read the gains are easy to keep this way

I've got one bottle of sd 90caps 10mg, epi18 90caps 18mg and some epi 10mg (12pills) from an old bottle/ cycle I did.

Any suggestions/ comments on this cycle?

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
Liver Support
Libido Support
Joint Support
Post Cycle Therapy

Kevinnivek

Awards
On cycle live 52 and fish oil
And Vit e and C

As pct tamoxifen 40mg day 1 and then 20/20/10/10
Daa 3gr day
Creating 3gr day
Vit 3 and C
What do you think?
Should I run sd 2 weeks or its a solid cycle as it is?

chris223

Awards
  • Established
I would either bridge the SD into the Epi or run a cap a day of SD alongside the Epi for the whole cycle. I don't think one week of SD is going to do what you're thinking it will. I don't think it will do anything at all.

Kevinnivek

Awards
I really don't know as I never took SD but I read a few success cycles on sd 10/10/10.
Did a nice epi 36/36/54/54/54. Nice gains

Maybe I start the cycle and then after the first week I can decide if I continue with sd or not...

Kevinnivek

Awards
Is it effective open for example 2 caps of sd, put them in a bottle of water and drink it along the day? Like every 6h making a distribution trough the day?

Mystere3

Awards
Have you ever run SD before?

You could consider running two weeks of SD then 4 weeks of epi for a 6 week total cycle. I wouldn't run both together if you've never run sd before.

chris223

Awards
  • Established
Have you ever run SD before? You could consider running two weeks of SD then 4 weeks of epi for a 6 week total cycle. I wouldn't run both together if you've never run sd before.
I don't *exactly* agree with this either, but it does make a good point occur to me: If you haven't run SD before, just run it solo for three or four weeks, or do the 10 mg/day protocol for five or six weeks. But don't get cute with SD if this is your first time with it.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I don't *exactly* agree with this either, but it does make a good point occur to me: If you haven't run SD before, just run it solo for three or four weeks, or do the 10 mg/day protocol for five or six weeks. But don't get cute with SD if this is your first time with it.
Agreed. I just assumed he had.

Kevinnivek

Awards
If i do two weeks of sd and then 4 of epi, my question is ( as epi takes 1or 2 weeks to kick in properly) would epi start doing effect immediately after sd ?
My question is about the kick start of epi, as I think epi it's a really fun pro hormone to take :)

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
If i do two weeks of sd and then 4 of epi, my question is ( as epi takes 1or 2 weeks to kick in properly) would epi start doing effect immediately after sd ?
My question is about the kick start of epi, as I think epi it's a really fun pro hormone to take :)
Epi is fun but effects, like most orals take a while.
This is why I will never agree to methyl bridges. Just stack @ lower doses or run one/one with test.

Kevinnivek

Awards
Epi is fun but effects, like most orals take a while.
This is why I will never agree to methyl bridges. Just stack @ lower doses or run one/one with test.
but if I run sd 10/10/0/0/0/0 and epi 0/0/56/56/56/56 do you think epi will take a while to take effect?
Or probalby would be better sd 10/10/0/0/0/0 and epi 18/18/56/56/56/56?

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
If you want to see SD shine and not feel like someone kicked you in the stomach:
10/20/20/20/20 and I can guarantee you'll want to quit on the 5th week.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
If you want to bridge and run a longer cycle I have many ideas for you:
None of them will include discontinuing an oral that is just starting to good at 2 weeks.

Mystere3

Awards
What are your goals with this cycle? Bulk? If so, I would consider sd 10/10/20/20 by itself, as you'd have enough to run two cycles with one bottle that way, then run it twice spaced out by about 3-4 months. Make sure you have a legit pct.

chris223

Awards
  • Established
but if I run sd 10/10/0/0/0/0 and epi 0/0/56/56/56/56 do you think epi will take a while to take effect? Or probalby would be better sd 10/10/0/0/0/0 and epi 18/18/56/56/56/56?
You really need to let go of this idea. Yes, the Epi will still need time to kick in. Just run the Superdrol by itself.

Mystere3

Awards
I agree in some ways; I think that the SD epi bridge isn't optimal, but SD is one where you do make gains quickly in the first couple weeks. I think running two weeks of sd is fine with test but you guys are prolly right that it's suboptimal with epi.

Kevinnivek

Awards
Thank you guys for everyone input, for what I've read here probably I will do a sd solo cycle, something like 10/20/20 or 10/10/20/20 and see how it goes and how my body react (as I already know epi) and keep epi to cut around summer time.

In the future I will look again in the matter of bridge.
For PCT I'm thinking in

Tamoxifen 20/20/10/10
Daa 3 to 5 gr a day
Vit C 2gr/day (maybe)
Liv 52 4 tabs day
I don't have right now Vit E should I invest?

I also have two bottles of the alpha genix which is nitric oxide and a sup of Vit to help test raise (got them for free) but I don't plan to take them right now but I'm open to suggestions.

Nice pct for SD keeping gains?
The diet will be the same on and off cycle, I don't mind getting some fat as I got epi to cut in future :)

Mystere3

Awards
If you're gonna run sd, run it for at least 4 weeks. Go with 3g daa in pct and consider adding an AI.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I was in the clear, a month out after pct from SD/Test.
And I had to run letro for a month to combat rebound gyno. You may not get estrogen sides on SD(and you can) but you can definitely get them after. Wherever you got your Nolva, get some Aromasin(exemestane) or Letro(start small and sparingly if you use this one).
Or at the very least, jump on AM's store and buy the Erase/Dopadex stack. Couldn't have dreamt up a better OTC rebound control stack... Dirt cheap too.

Kevinnivek

Awards
It easy for me to get real medicine like exemestane (I'm from Portugal).
How much I dose 25mg day? How long? After or during pct?

I need to research about AI as I thought that with tamo I would be ok in the gyno aspect...

Mystere3

Awards
It easy for me to get real medicine like exemestane (I'm from Portugal).
How much I dose 25mg day? How long? After or during pct?

I need to research about AI as I thought that with tamo I would be ok in the gyno aspect...
5 ed