2nd cycle advice

brolexander

brolexander

Awards
So a little about me before i begin.

I consider my self an intermediate/advanced lifter(not strength wise) I'm currently 20 years old. I've been lifting consistently for the past 4 years, and for 3 years on and off so about 7 years in total (got into lifting when i was 13, my parents say it stunted my growth considering I'm only 5'5.5 lol) So I'm almost done with my first "test" run of a mild ph called 1-ad rde by AMS. Its not bad for what it is, i honestly wasn't expecting much since its so mild and non methlyated but i put on a solid 3 pounds while in a caloric deficit/cutting down. I did a month of hawthorn for bp, and on cycle support(better safe then sorry is what i say). Now that I've tried that I'm taking next month off and planning my next cycle. I know most people have read or heard about mk 2866(ostarine),s4, and gw50516. I've written down in a log i keep as far as dosing and everything is concerned. Now ive been trolling around on some forums and so far i haven't seen anyone run all 3 compounds together, maybe s4 and osta, or s4 and gw, but never all 3. I've read all the dangers of each of the compounds and have taken some time to weight it out on my part. But would you all have any advice/ words of caution as far as taking all 3 goes? Also i do have progress pictures on my profile since my posts isn't at 20 or more yet. I do plan on having a log with progress pictures and everything (training,diet,macros,doses,feeling,etc) I plan on contributing as much as i can to this forum!

Thanks a bunch!

chris223

Awards
  • Established
Pretty sure I've seen several logs on that stack right here on AM.

You can't gain natty at 20 years old ?

brolexander

brolexander

Awards
No i can gain naturally, ive gotten both big and cut naturally. I just want to push myself higher than ive gotten before. Being natural to me at least isnt all that fun ..

Mystere3

Awards
1) it's against forum policy to advise ppl younger than 21.

2) there are many logs of said stack on other websites and probably a few here. Do a search.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
cliffs?

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
20 years old 5'5

Claims able to train natty still, but it's too "boring"

Want advice on triple sarm stack
ah kk

OP keep doing what you're doing if that's you in your avi. It's working and paying off

brolexander

brolexander

Awards
GeekPoop yeah thats me in the avi, im going to bump this thread one more time so i can post pictures in my log