Test prop dosing

Mperkins

Mperkins

Awards
Sup guys!

so ive been thinking my orginal dosing idea for prop would be good 300mg a week so 100mg a day when i go mon,wed,friday and 125mg sun tue thur sat.

i keep thinking thats not enough think maybe i should go a little higher? i know prop has a 83 rate so id be getting 249 off of 300mg and Test e has a 69 ive read (dont quote me on it) so 300mg of prop would be about 400mg of E.

whatcha guys think? im contest prepping with this cycle as my first cycle so it doesnt have to be crazy amount.

Mperkins

Mperkins

Awards
matthersby whatcha think brother? no ones commenting lol

beastmode33

beastmode33

Awards
Why go up to 125 the second week. I say 100 is fine EOD for first time

Mperkins

Mperkins

Awards
Why go up to 125 the second week. I say 100 is fine EOD for first time
i was bumping it up to 125 for every week thats mon,wed,friday so every week is closer in dosing 375,to400mg.

beastmode33

beastmode33

Awards
Ok I see now. Ive never looked at it like that. I just keep it simple and same throughout. Regardless of how many "pin days in the week." It's still an EOD pin for XX weeks throughout.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
matthersby whatcha think brother? no ones commenting lol
Tomorrow I start a quick run. Leaving for Europe in 8 weeks, so I'm going to run a recomp.
Prop: 100mg EOD
Epi 40/40/40/40
Letro .05 Ed
Maybe 10mg SD on arm day. ;)

Torem/erase/dopadex/daa 4 weeks up until flight leaves.
Letro brought on international flight in mouthwash container.

100 ed is perfect. Why not throw an oral in? I don't see a lot of guys running prop all that high unless they are running a precontest cycle and dropping the prop a week out.

Mperkins

Mperkins

Awards
Tomorrow I start a quick run. Leaving for Europe in 8 weeks, so I'm going to run a recomp.
Prop: 100mg EOD
Epi 40/40/40/40
Letro .05 Ed
Maybe 10mg SD on arm day. ;)

Torem/erase/dopadex/daa 4 weeks up until flight leaves.
Letro brought on international flight in mouthwash container.

100 ed is perfect. Why not throw an oral in? I don't see a lot of guys running prop all that high unless they are running a precontest cycle and dropping the prop a week out.
thats what im doing brother! pre contest! so i could just go:

1-4 prop 100 EOD
1-4 non methyl tr3n by olympus labs cheap ass stuff and my friend liked their epistane
5-10 prop 125 EOD drop just enough to still have some in me but no bloat
5-10 20mg SD maybe pump up to 30mg last week
8 1.25mg ED letro 9-10 2.5mg

its my first contest so im not gunna go over board plus first actual cycle!

beastmode33

beastmode33

Awards
thats what im doing brother! pre contest! so i could just go: 1-4 prop 100 EOD 1-4 non methyl tr3n by olympus labs cheap ass stuff and my friend liked their epistane 5-10 prop 125 EOD drop just enough to still have some in me but no bloat 5-10 20mg SD maybe pump up to 30mg last week 8 1.25mg ED letro 9-10 2.5mg its my first contest so im not gunna go over board plus first actual cycle!
What event are you doing BB or physique? Any pics? Also y are u doing your AI(letro) at week 8. And why letro? I would go exemstane from the start in my opinion. Also most of this will be on your diet. And when is your comp. I'm relation to the cycle? Good luck bro.

Mperkins

Mperkins

Awards
What event are you doing BB or physique? Any pics? Also y are u doing your AI(letro) at week 8. And why letro? I would go exemstane from the start in my opinion. Also most of this will be on your diet. And when is your comp. I'm relation to the cycle? Good luck bro.
bodybuilding! i plan on some pics when i finally get down to stage time!. im doing a slow natty bulk until everything gets here and ill start 10 weeks out right now im 13 weeks. i have read and few guys have taught me letro works to onedry you out and no water but also help with any gyno because judges do mark for gyno and i dont need a AI all through out because its prop for one and dropping it out the week of contest about 5-6days out whichever last pin falls on will leave me enough time with letro to lose my water.

PCT i have already on hand which is

Clomid: 50,50,25,25 standard
DAA: 3,3,3,3
nolvadren Xt ( its just like erase but i got it on sale same Chem) and run that 2nd week of pct and run that 4 weeks

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
bodybuilding! i plan on some pics when i finally get down to stage time!. im doing a slow natty bulk until everything gets here and ill start 10 weeks out right now im 13 weeks. i have read and few guys have taught me letro works to onedry you out and no water but also help with any gyno because judges do mark for gyno and i dont need a AI all through out because its prop for one and dropping it out the week of contest about 5-6days out whichever last pin falls on will leave me enough time with letro to lose my water.

PCT i have already on hand which is

Clomid: 50,50,25,25 standard
DAA: 3,3,3,3
nolvadren Xt ( its just like erase but i got it on sale same Chem) and run that 2nd week of pct and run that 4 weeks
Probably a little late to mention "what not to do's" but here are a few I'd say look out for.

1) Dont cut carbs out too soon. Too soon IMO, is anything longer than 30 days out. The risk is losing significant lean mass.
2) Dont wait til last second to "carb back up". It takes several days for the body to carb back up properly from a Keto diet. You can't do it in 4 hours, so don't try. You come on stage either too flat or too watery, but you wont look hard and dry. Dont be like me and listen to typical broscience. Give yourself 3-5 days to carb back up properly.
3) Dont bother with prescription dieuretics. Wait til you've got your natural water manipulation down to a science before adding those.
4) High intensity cardio at the right times (early morning and post weight training) such as sprints and fast cycling are best at retaining muscle mass while cutting up. They actually build up mass in the process. Dont over do it though, 15-20 minute sessions are plenty. LISS is ok to mix in but not as a sole solution to fat burning. Drink plenty of BCAA's throughout the day in before weight training to help preserve lean tissue.
5) MCT oils whenever and however you can handle them. There is a study that indicates a 10-fold increase in serum GH when a significant amount of MCT's is ingested. i recommend between 3-8 TBSP, split evenly throughout the day for max effect. Its a clean energy source for those few weeks of carbless dieting.

60-31 days out = low to moderate carbs, high protein and low to moderate fats. MCT's supplemented to meet near maintenance level calories.
30-5 days out = only fibrous carbs (leafy green carbs), NO STARCHES, low to moderate fat diet, very high protein & MCT's to meet 500kcals below maintenance.
4 days to contest = gradually carb back up. Start with 50g first day. Second day alittle more. Third & fourth day you make adjustments as necessary. Keep a sauna close by to sweat out and stay relatively dry as you go.

For water manipulation, I'd recommend a natural dieuretic like dandelion root starting 3-4 weeks out all the way to the last week of contest. I'd reduce my sodium drastically at the same time while sweating as much as possible completely depleting and drying myself out @ about 8-10 days out. At this point, I'l be flat, hungry and tired. Then the week of, start eating more starches again, with no preservatives and no simple sugars. Only eat complex carbs while carbing up to do this very gradually so you can make adjustments as you go. Come morning of make necessary adustments and before the night show, carb up for real with all sorts of carbs.

One other note on water manipulation. It would do you great service to consider any supplement that helps shuttle water to the cells quickly. Such are: fast-acting creatines & potassium (possible nitrate version too) & sodium. At this point, you'll need to bring sodium back into the diet around 2 days out to help bring the muscle to max fullness. Remember, the average human can hold anywhere from 400-600g of glycogen in the muscles & liver so don't be afraid to eat. If you do it right, you'll be thick, hard, vascular (from glycogen and sodium uptake) and full of energy (unlike 95% of the competition).

Another thought is to consider Superdrol about 12-14 days out, as SD usually hits hard around the 2 week mark when it comes to a sudden swoosh of glycogen load. For me, this happens as early as day 4-5 on SD. Again, just a thought.

I've learned the hard way that a less conditioned body that is full and thick will look better on stage than a more conditioned body that comes out flat or holding water in the wrong places. Aim for full and thick before you consider the risk of landing on flat "but ripped". Thing is, you want round muscle bellies on stage because round muscles create shadows better than flat ones. To get round muscles you have to eat plenty before hand but it must be done slowly so as to not over or underdue the glycogen load.
From another thread. FP knows his stuff.

Mperkins

Mperkins

Awards
beastmode33

beastmode33

Awards
Just remember bro that everyone's body is different. Those pointers don't necessarily mean they are for you. Those are good techniques and starting points. Trial after trail after trail to see how to manipulate some of those things to work for yourself. And even then your body is still always chAnging lol. This ****s fun man. Enjoy.

Mperkins

Mperkins

Awards
Just remember bro that everyone's body is different. Those pointers don't necessarily mean they are for you. Those are good techniques and starting points. Trial after trail after trail to see how to manipulate some of those things to work for yourself. And even then your body is still always chAnging lol. This ****s fun man. Enjoy.
forsure! but i do like that another person agrees SD is a good pre contest drug my buddy who used it told me about trying it and expressed how underrated it is for pre contest!

beastmode33

beastmode33

Awards
Nice. Never tried but sounds like something cool to experiment with. I heard halotestin is awesome pre contest if you can ever get a hold of some!

swolenick1

swolenick1

Awards
I never liked prop, test cyp works great 500mg a week 2cc twice a week

Mperkins

Mperkins

Awards
I never liked prop, test cyp works great 500mg a week 2cc twice a week
C is crappy for a cut? water, cant cut it off faster takes longer to kick in over all good for bulking but not a contest cut..

Mperkins

Mperkins

Awards
plus my close friend who uses preaches even though prop needs EOD it is the best for a first cycle because if for some odd reason you have a reaction you can get off it faster. and ive been known to react to some weird crap so my doc who knows im using agrees i should use prop.

Mperkins

Mperkins

Awards
i ordered me some tr3n by OL as a oral during cycle before i use SD picked tr3n because i only need one bottle to dose 90mg a day plus im not scared of orals that much but its a non methyl and id rather not use something harsh for a long time then use Sd right after.

whatcha think? http://www.prohormonewarehouse.com/tr3n.html heard good stuff about their epistane so heck why not!

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
plus my close friend who uses preaches even though prop needs EOD it is the best for a first cycle because if for some odd reason you have a reaction you can get off it faster. and ive been known to react to some weird crap so my doc who knows im using agrees i should use prop.
I agree, again here. Its better for blood pressure, gyno, monstrous anxiety, anything you may have never experienced before. For the inexperienced, this is good because if you aren't prepared(and you should have been) you will know what to look for next time and the problem starts to subside just a few days later. I just use test and orals but when I stack inj's, you can believe phenylprop, prop, and acetate will be the esters I will use first.

swolenick1

swolenick1

Awards
My apologies didn't read anything about cut, I reccomend prop because it gives a nice dry look stacked with anavar unless pre contest I would say winstrol

Mperkins

Mperkins

Awards
My apologies didn't read anything about cut, I reccomend prop because it gives a nice dry look stacked with anavar unless pre contest I would say winstrol
whinny is good but i dont trust the source i buy from i trust the oils but not orals to i tend to go the legal route

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
whinny is good but i dont trust the source i buy from i trust the oils but not orals to i tend to go the legal route
Same here. Orals from ugl's disappoint me. Hoping the dbol I just got on the cheap works out.

Mperkins

Mperkins

Awards
Same here. Orals from ugl's disappoint me. Hoping the dbol I just got on the cheap works out.
you taught me to stay with legals. i hope so too! ive always wanted to try dbol and see what the fuss is about

PumpHouse

PumpHouse

Awards
I wouldn't trust anavar from any ugl honestly. Even if you get real var from a ugl it's probably underdosed. At least that's my experience and all my buddies' experiences. Dbol and anadrol I've never had any issues with from a ugl. Winny is likely the same since powders are cheap.

I'm sure some ugl's have great var. I jut think they're few and far between.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I wouldn't trust anavar from any ugl honestly. Even if you get real var from a ugl it's probably underdosed. At least that's my experience and all my buddies' experiences. Dbol and anadrol I've never had any issues with from a ugl. Winny is likely the same since powders are cheap.

I'm sure some ugl's have great var. I jut think they're few and far between.
Agreed. There's just some things you can't trust. I would steer clear of RC Torem unless its from the top 2. The others just underdose or give you nolva. I just need to find a ugl with a good rep for orals.. My oils are g2g. But the legal orals available are fine for me typically.

beastmode33

beastmode33

Awards
Not to steal the thread but any recommendations on some of the best PHs for hard dry gains to stack with AAS. Specifically prop/tren/mast.

Mperkins

Mperkins

Awards
Mperkins

Mperkins

Awards
Not to steal the thread but any recommendations on some of the best PHs for hard dry gains to stack with AAS. Specifically prop/tren/mast.
epistane for sure! if you wanna get a little harsher go with methylstenbolone.

beastmode33

beastmode33

Awards
Ehh decided against PH. Compete for same receptors I'm just going to stick with my aas stack

907Genetics

Awards
C is crappy for a cut? water, cant cut it off faster takes longer to kick in over all good for bulking but not a contest cut..
The only thing difference between test prop and test c is the ester, there's no evidence that supports test prop retains less water, that's all broscience ;), theres alot of people that use long ester ed test for cutting, If your preparing for a contest and have low body fat look into running some Masteron prop, Its a good contest drug and can help with any gyno related problems. You can run it 100 EOD along with your test prop and will help you get shredded for your contest

907Genetics

Awards
I agree, again here. Its better for blood pressure, gyno, monstrous anxiety, anything you may have never experienced before. For the inexperienced, this is good because if you aren't prepared(and you should have been) you will know what to look for next time and the problem starts to subside just a few days later. I just use test and orals but when I stack inj's, you can believe phenylprop, prop, and acetate will be the esters I will use first.
Have you ever tried Sustanon 250 mathersby?? look into it you might like it

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
a while why? i know what im doing?

What is a while?. Is the second part a question or a statement?. I just see a lot of guys jump right into AAS with limited training and nutrition experience. Have you reached some kind of sticking point where you can't gain naturally anymore?.