cutting with dbol

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
Hi guys, I know this for some people is a weird thing to run by itself without any test to go with it, but I thought I would give it a shot.

Running 6weeks at: 40mg ED

This is my 3rd cycle, the previous 2 were purely for bulking, the reason im taking dbol to cut as most of you probably know is that it allows me to diet harder and throw in a few more cardio sessions to strip the fat but retain mass.

Im in my 3rd week so far and its all looking good... down 8lb after two weighing sessions, the 3rd is this weekend.

My question is about my PCT, I think its fine but wouldn't mind a second opinion.

Clomid: 100/100/50/50 (not sure if this may be a little high)
Nova: 40/40/20/20

I also have an AI on hand if necessary.

Thanks for taking a look
Grinnell27

Last edited:
Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
This would work perfectly fine.
However, that AI is going to need to be ran from the very beginning. And at a dose juuuuust under where your joints hurt and libido is shot. Aromatase is your only problem here.

That and your clomid should be cut in half.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
why not use winstrol / var?

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
This would work perfectly fine.
However, that AI is going to need to be ran from the very beginning. And at a dose juuuuust under where your joints hurt and libido is shot. Aromatase is your only problem here.
I thought i could just use formeron when needed? Guess not.

That and your clomid should be cut in half.
Thanks a lot for the advice bro, really appreciate it.

why not use winstrol / var?
Trying something different... had some spare lying around and thought id try it... Next time i will definatley use Var or Winny though.

PumpHouse

PumpHouse

Awards
Definitely run that AI the whole time. What AI are you running?

Also prepare to be lethargic.

PumpHouse

PumpHouse

Awards
I'd probably lean towards adex in this situation since it tends to work quicker than most AI's.

What's your plan to deal with lethargy? Why not just run test prop?

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
I'd probably lean towards adex in this situation since it tends to work quicker than most AI's.

What's your plan to deal with lethargy? Why not just run test prop?
I've not had any lethargic symptoms as of yet... Prob could have been an awesome option, It's only because I had some spare dbol lying around.

El Hefe

El Hefe

Awards
For what you've described, I might run dbol at 30 mg. This will prevent muscle loss during the cut (and possibly gain), but will also keep E conversion down.

As for the AI, people vary but I'm thru with all OTC AI's. I think aromasin is best, so I always have it on hand. Less rebound with Aro also.

Pct is fine. For me, I might do:

Clomid 100/50/25/25
Nolva 0/0/40/20/20/20
Natty test booster 4-6 weeks

Just my thoughts

Viking23

Awards
Dbol will be good at a low dose. I would start at 30 and bump to 40 if needed . For this small cycle I would just run one serm. Nolva @ 20/20/20/10/10 or clomid 50/50/50/25/25.
Def have a good ai on hand as you probably will need it. Low dose dbol didn't give estrogen sides but that's just me so I would hold off on the ai. If you can throw in like 200-300 mg of test a week you can get some real good results but that's up to you.

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys, thanks for all the advice btw....

quick question, as im cutting, with dbol for the last 3 weeks im going to keep my cardio up, diet in check etc. (lost 12lb so far :biggthumpup:)

My issue is when it comes to PCT, i have heard a lot of conflict about NOT cutting during PCT, which would make sense.
Now im thinking the best way for me to maintain any muscle i may have gained, or even kept is to stay at maintenance calories during the 4 weeks of PCT?

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
When i did my first cycle of TEST E, obviously i continued bulking through and it worked great. But as im cutting its a whole different ball game.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
not like you're gaining anything with this cycle, you're gonna lose the majority with a dbol only cycle / cutting anyways. I'm sure you're going to disappointed in this cycle

Viking23

Awards
Yeah man listen to geek! I would absolutely throw in some test. If you can get dbol you can get test. Run it low dose if you want but run it. And don't waste your money by using both serms. Pick one and use it especially if you don't use test

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
not like you're gaining anything with this cycle, you're gonna lose the majority with a dbol only cycle / cutting anyways. I'm sure you're going to disappointed in this cycle
Tbh, im expecting to lose most of the gains i made... But I obviously wasnt taking it to make gain, i was taking to just maintain muscle during a cut... I also should have thrown in some test, but i was saving it for my next bulking cycle.... But instead im just gona run it, what you think?

test for 10-12weeks? Im already 4 weeks into dbol now.

Yeah man listen to geek! I would absolutely throw in some test. If you can get dbol you can get test. Run it low dose if you want but run it. And don't waste your money by using both serms. Pick one and use it especially if you don't use test
Agreed about the test, I think ill just throw it in now. Might as well, like i said above i was saving it... but fuk it :)

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
test is like $30, I'm assuming you paid more for your dbol lol

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
test is like $30, I'm assuming you paid more for your dbol lol
Yeah i did lol... Thats why I've decided to just run it

Gona start it tomorrow :
Test E 500mg /week (10 weeks)
AI on hand- Formeron (1 pump ed)
Nolva & Clomid PCT
Not sure about getting adex.... What you think?

And my plan is to eat just above maintenance during PCT. Will set my cut back for 4 weeks but keeping gains is more important right, plus tbh after 10weeks i should be pretty shredded anyway :)

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
Sorry for double post guys...

But just wanted to check something with you all...

Basically im starting my Test today (was a delay in postage service) and coincidentally today is my 4th week of dbol.
Now what im gona ask is, can I run dbol for an extra 2 weeks, after my 6th week (so do 8 weeks basically) to make sure my test has kicked in by that point.

I see conflicting views on how long to take it for as its obviously a harsh oral. Im feeling fine and when i checked 2 days ago my BP was also fine.

Would really appreciate the help guys. And also I AM using an AI ed

Thanks

PumpHouse

PumpHouse

Awards
Just start the test and run the dbol for the regular 6 weeks. Test starts working after the first pin. You don't "need" a 4 week kicker.

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
Just start the test and run the dbol for the regular 6 weeks. Test starts working after the first pin. You don't "need" a 4 week kicker.
Thanks bro, When i did my first Test cycle i didn't use a kick start and worked fine. Just like you said

As im cutting with test, when i finish my 10week blast, im waiting 2 weeks before PCT.... Now im thinking the best way to eat during the 2 weeks is to sit at maintenance, then when i start PCT maybe eat slightly above.

Also i wont cut naturally until at least 12-16weeks after PCT finishes. Sound good?

(Ive never done a cut with an AAS.)

PumpHouse

PumpHouse

Awards
Thanks bro, When i did my first Test cycle i didn't use a kick start and worked fine. Just like you said

As im cutting with test, when i finish my 10week blast, im waiting 2 weeks before PCT.... Now im thinking the best way to eat during the 2 weeks is to sit at maintenance, then when i start PCT maybe eat slightly above.

Also i wont cut naturally until at least 12-16weeks after PCT finishes. Sound good?

(Ive never done a cut with an AAS.)
Sounds fine.