Need Advice: Helladrol Cycle

jman370

Awards
Alright so I am running a 8 week cycle with AMS Mass Drops and EPI-1 Test , both of which are non methyl PH's. After reading up I have found that stacking a Methylated DS or PH into this mix yields great results. My question is if you all think it would be worth it to throw into the cycle for the last 4 weeks, going to have forma stanzol and forged liver support with AI Post Cycle Support and Ligavar(joint supp.) as well as AROM-x from AMS. Basically going to continue to run the regular dosing of my AMS products and when I get the Helladrol run at 50/75/75/75 maybe even 75 at the first week .********* got a example cycle on the stack section for the helladrol so thats how I will run the forma and liver support. I am looking to add strength and mass and will cut it down as of now I am 180 lbs. 24 years old and 6''9. I want to hit 200 and will be training 4 on 1 off for the whole cycle.

jman370

Awards
CYCLE
1-4 Helladrol - 1 capsule 3 times a day spread out morning, noon, and night.
1-4 Forged Liver Support - 1 capsule 2 times a day morning and night.
1-4 HCGenerate - 5 capsules a day split up
1-4 N2Guard - 7 capsules a day 4 in am 4 in pm * (4 hours after Helladrol dosing )
2-4 Forma Stanzol - 5 pumps rubbed on chest 2 times a day morning and night.

PCT
4-8 Forma Stanzol - 5 pumps rubbed on chest 2 times a day morning and night.
4-8 Post Cycle Support by AI - 2 capsules 2 times a day morning and night.
4-8 AROM-X liquid by AMS - 2 doses a day 8 hours apart.
Testo Fuel (natural test boost) will be started at beginning of PCT as well.

Ligavar (joint supplement) , Multi Vitamin, Whey and Casein also PCT will Have Super Charge Extreme 4.0 Pre workout added into it to keep up with intensity and get some creatine in there.

****This is going to go into my current cycle of AMS Mass Drops and EPI 1 Test , both non methyl PH's. I would like to start the helladrol the last 4 weeks and get maximum gains out of this cycle, just hope everything will get here in time.

n87

Awards
  • Established
to jman370:
This is from another board: "...I just hate it how they prey on people. A guy will join the site looking for advice for his first cycle. He's done some research but still doesn't know much of anything.. then here comes all the **** reps.

"Where the **** is your n2guard bro"

"You really need HCGenerate on this cycle"

"Your PCT is very incomplete.. here is a link to $400 worth of test booster and supplements that you have to have. Use my name for a 10% discount"

"If you don't use these supplements, your cycle and PCT will be a disaster!"

and the person doesn't know any better.. so they go out and drop $500 on supplements that he really doesn't need..."

Do you really need to take products from needto :)
This is the entire thread, read it if you have time, old but still valid and quite entertaining...
HAHAHAHAHA Needto [updated]