Should i try anapolon?

Vegeta7

Awards
Never had steroids, i want to stay ripped and gain more muscle size. Is anapolon going to help build muscle clean? What are the side effects, if any? Is it worth it?
thankyou

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Never had steroids, i want to stay ripped and gain more muscle size. Is anapolon going to help build muscle clean? What are the side effects, if any? Is it worth it?
thankyou
If you want to stay ripped that is not a good compound to choose. Type anapolon into google and you will get some good info on it.

Vegeta7

Awards
ok thanks i saw that it causes a lot of water retention, what do you suggest to build a physique like those of jeff sheid or rob riches?
i have a very good physique but nowhere near that fitness model look

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
I recommend crazy good genes a nutritionist lots of self control and motivation to stay on your diet and training 350 days a year lol. Keep in mind to those guys get especially shredded for shoots and shows they do not look like that all the time. But if you are trying to get that dry look type in dry prohormones and read the T nation article. That will help you out.

Vegeta7

Awards
Ok thankyou i am doing what u said and i am in a really good shape but i want to get to the next level like those guys. What do those guys take to fet that mass?

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Ok thankyou i am doing what u said and i am in a really good shape but i want to get to the next level like those guys. What do those guys take to fet that mass?
You and me both brother tbh I have about as much of an idea as you do.

abs322

abs322

Banned
Awards
anadrol 50 (anapolon 50) is for bulking, not cutting .. you need anavar, primo, maxibolan or winstrol

Vegeta7

Awards
Ok thankyou all for the help, think i will give anapolon a try