Critique my next cycle ?

liftallday123

Awards
  • Established
I'm 21 years old, 210 pounds, 10 % body fat. I have been working out since I was 16 and competing in bodybuilding since 19. I have done 3 cycles in the past consisting of test prop, tren a, Winn, and masteron. I am ready for another cycle and wanted opinions on it. I am planning on running a primo/eq/low dose test stack for 20 weeks. My goals are quality gains, vascularity, and muscle maturity, and to loose a little more bf. my cycle look like this:

1-4 tren a 400mg/week (just to jump start the cycle)
1-20 : primo 500mg/week
1-20 : eq 600mg/week
1-20 test e 250/ week
Aromasin 25mg a day throughout cycle.

appreciate any advice :)

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Outside of the ace dose, that's a pretty low dosed cycle. Not sure how much you're expecting, but it will be dry gains.

liftallday123

Awards
  • Established
Well I'm not looking for any mass. I'm just looking to kind of dry out, bring in more cuts and definition, vascularity, and polished look to the muscles. I thought the standard eq dose was 600 for good results ? I know you can dose primo higher but I felt 500 wold be enough since I'm running eq.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've never run primo, so take this with a grain of salt, but I've yet to hear that it's really worth the money. I personally think that EQ recommendations tend to be a little low as it's mild as an anabolic; I like somewhere in the 900-1200mg/week range (depending on your funds). That along with 500mg/week of test would be a good place to start. Personally, I'd save the ace for a later run and throw in something like var at the end of the cycle.

liftallday123

Awards
  • Established
So drop the primo and run eq at 1200 week with some test ? Anythink else I can run along side to replace the primo ?

liftallday123

Awards
  • Established
I'm scared to spend all that money on primo if its not worth it. How bout masteron with eq ?

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So drop the primo and run eq at 1200 week with some test ? Anythink else I can run along side to replace the primo ?
My personal favorite steroid is 1T. If you can get this for a decent price, go that route. It's similar to tren in that it keeps you lean, dry, and adds strength, but much lower on sides.

Currently, I'm using 750mg 1T, 900 EQ, 500mg T, and I'm loving every second of it.

Mast is more of a hardener and aesthetic steroid (or to mitigate sides) than something that'll add LBM.

liftallday123

Awards
  • Established
Wow never heard of 1T. Going to have to do some research. As for right now how does this look

Eq-800 a week
Masteron-400 week
Test prop - 400 week
Aromasin 25mg everyday

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My personal favorite steroid is 1T. If you can get this for a decent price, go that route. It's similar to tren in that it keeps you lean, dry, and adds strength, but much lower on sides.

Currently, I'm using 750mg 1T, 900 EQ, 500mg T, and I'm loving every second of it.

Mast is more of a hardener and aesthetic steroid (or to mitigate sides) than something that'll add LBM.
1T as in dihydroboldenone?

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

liftallday123

Awards
  • Established
So replace the prop with test e. now is that a good cycle in ur opinion?

liftallday123

Awards
  • Established
Hey so 1T is dihydroboldenone cypinonate ? I'm considering trying. How's ur cycle going with it ?

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey so 1T is dihydroboldenone cypinonate ? I'm considering trying. How's ur cycle going with it ?
1T is also known as dihydroboldenone and cypionate is the ester attached to it. I haven't seen a short ester version of it either.