Next cycle critique

BigShadow

BigShadow

Awards
  • Established
Getting together some stuff for my next run and wanted to see if I could get some opinions from people that have actually run tren ace. Here's what I'm looking to do:
1-5 test prop -50 mg eod (200 and 150 mg eow)
1-5 tren ace -75 mg eod ( 300 and 225 mg eow)
6-8 test prop -100 mg Eod
Also wanted to keep my tren dose higher then test, from what I read it seems to help with sides.
Can I throw sd somewhere in here? Maybe 4-8 10 mg ed.

Pct will consist 2 serms ,so no problems there.

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
This is what I'm doing next time.

Abombs 50-100mg weeks 1-4
Tren ace 50mg Ed weeks 1-6
Test p. 50mg Ed weeks 1-12
Winny. 75-100 mg weeks 6-12

As for ur first run with tren I would not worry about sd. But if u do I would run it first 4 weeks.

Test p I'd do 50mg Ed, and tren I'd start at 50mg Ed. U can go up once u establish that u react well to it.

Rather than sd I would look at adding mast p. that would add to the shredding plus aid in gyno prevention. I'd run mast p at 50mg Ed, higher if u got the funds.

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
What are ur goals? That will determine how u want to run it. To get huge. I'd do sd or Abombs stacked with tren and a high cal diet with carb cycling.

To get shredded and ripped. Id run it with mast p and winny.

Personally I will never run it with high test again. Got gyno 2 weeks in. Are u prone to gyno?

BigShadow

BigShadow

Awards
  • Established
What are ur goals? That will determine how u want to run it. To get huge. I'd do sd or Abombs stacked with tren and a high cal diet with carb cycling.

To get shredded and ripped. Id run it with mast p and winny.

Personally I will never run it with high test again. Got gyno 2 weeks in. Are u prone to gyno?
Thanks for the response. Yeah looking to bulk mostly. Sd and tren combo sounds enticing. So u agree with a low dose test run. I've read that is the best way to go. Also not gyno prone at all. I've only run test but ran it up to 750mg for 6 weeks, dbol, winny, sd, m1t never any gyno issues.

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
Yeah I'd go low this time if it goes well u can bump it next time. But start low on the tren. I made the mistake of going to high at first. 50mg Ed at the most. U can bump I'd say after 2 weeks if no gyno and this are going good. But 350mg a weeks is strong enough to do the trick. Trens a strange one. I dropped a bf gained a few pounds but I looked huge while I was on it. I am 215 but I looked like I was 230+. Sd/tren with lots of protein and lower carbs. Should get u huge and drop 2-3% bf.

BigShadow

BigShadow

Awards
  • Established
Bump. No one with any experience with tren?