Help! Burning nipples.

Eamonevomurf

Awards
Hi everyone. I'm on my second week of test e cycle. I have burning nipples the past few days I have jumped on the adex.5 ed. about 5 day days agao but still have slight burning. Should the adex have kicked in by now. Should I be worried or just give it more time.
Cheers for all help and advice recived.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Up your mg of adex to 1mg ed.

Yes it should of saturated by now, unless it's bunk.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Do you think it's a serious cause for concern. Should I jump on the nolva?
No. Just increase you adex dosage today to 1mg and tomorrow at 1.25-1.5mg and stay there for your ed dose. Wouldn't start your nolva unless the burning doesn't go away after increasing your adex.

Do you have pharm grade or RC grade ancillaries/serms?

Eamonevomurf

Awards
No. Just increase you adex dosage today to 1mg and tomorrow at 1.25-1.5mg and stay there for your ed dose. Wouldn't start your nolva unless the burning doesn't go away after increasing your adex.

Do you have pharm grade or RC grade ancillaries/serms?
Airmidex is rc. I have got onto my source whom is 100% he says never had bad feedback on the airmidex but on the off chance it is bunk he will get some pharmgrade to me ASAP.
Cheers for the reply mate much appreciated.

Eamonevomurf

Awards
Airmidex is rc. I have got onto my source whom is 100% he says never had bad feedback on the airmidex but on the off chance it is bunk he will get some pharmgrade to me ASAP.
Cheers for the reply mate much appreciated.
Actually ugl grade.

dubfungus

Awards
I highly doubt its from the gear? After only 2 weeks . Unless your ****s bunk. But then again I doubt you'd have any side affect. ****s barley foing threw your system

Eamonevomurf

Awards
I highly doubt its from the gear? After only 2 weeks . Unless your ****s bunk. But then again I doubt you'd have any side affect. ****s barley foing threw your system
I could be reading too much into it. It's not as bad today but they wer defo burning. Hopfully the adex is starting to kick my weight has shot up 3kg in the two weeks also.

dubfungus

Awards
Ya you should be good runjing sdex through your whole cycle. I wouldn't be to worried. Im running test c an tren at the moment just finished up 8 weeks of tren have about 2 weeks left of test. Totale cycle about 12 weeks . I have minor prolactin gyno so im ruinning letro thst ****s crazy