Visceral fat burning to help my health. Diabetic 30+ years

JustinJames

Awards
Hey guys. I'm in Bangkok. 41yo 30+ year diabetic. Heavy visceral fat around midsection. 5ft 9 225lbs. I've never been much into exercise, but I've been walking 10+ miles each day with 55,000 steps being my daily record here. I average around 20,000 steps daily. I had a bad year last year while I was losing my mom to colon cancer && I gained about 15lbs visceral fat. I just moved to BKK and started a beginners sustanon 250 cycle. So far I have sustanon 250 and clen (which I'm reading clen has best effectiveness at under 15% body fat). Looking for a good stack I can combine with heavy walking to cut visceral fat for health. This lifestyle is totally out of the norm for me and have previously lived a pretty sedentary lifestyle. Trying to change that. I realize I have a bunch to read in the forums and a bunch of work to do, but if anyone has any advice for me in the meantime I'd appreciate it. I'm about to start a six mile walk to the pharmacy to buy a topical yohimbine and either tren, trest or anavar. I know exercise is the only real help, but I'm looking for an edge too if at all possible. Thank you for your help. I'm very new to this entire scene.

JustinJames

Awards
You don't need to be adding anymore gear right now. A little clen before all that cardio should more than do the trick.
Awesome. A got a bit of anavar though too. Cool that my first reply was from a stoner. I grew cannabis for 10+ years and it's been a big part of my life. Currently on my first month not smoking weed in 25 years. I took to feeding the homeless of Bangkok and dogs and cats every night. That's how I get my walking in. Thanks for the reply.

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Awesome. A got a bit of anavar though too. Cool that my first reply was from a stoner. I grew cannabis for 10+ years and it's been a big part of my life. Currently on my first month not smoking weed in 25 years. I took to feeding the homeless of Bangkok and dogs and cats every night. That's how I get my walking in. Thanks for the reply.
don't have to quit smoking weed I've heard it lowers LH though.

JustinJames

Awards
don't have to quit smoking weed I've heard it lowers LH though.
I quit because I had been an everyday all day smoker since 12 years old and Bangkok has crap weed anyways. I've done it all in the biz && I used to teach a lot. I kinda just got sick of teaching people that would ask me questions instead of doing research themselves (as I ask a noob question about steroids). I grew mushrooms the last three years as well && hit that hustle pretty hard while I was doing it. I realized I didn't really miss it as I haven't felt much from it in more than a decade. Kinda enjoying the sober thing if I'm being honest.

CasperKValentine

CasperKValentine

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Sorry to hear about your mother. It's great that you are trying to keep your head up and improve your own health at this point. However I very confused over your post. Your only exercise is walking and you going to take competitive bodybuilding drugs? I mean just because you can purchase them easily where you are doesn't change that these are major drugs with side effects. I doubt any of the stuff you mention is going to do what you think it is going to do for you. Maybe I'm not understanding.

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Sorry to hear about your mother. It's great that you are trying to keep your head up and improve your own health at this point. However I very confused over your post. Your only exercise is walking and you going to take competitive bodybuilding drugs? I mean just because you can purchase them easily where you are doesn't change that these are major drugs with side effects. I doubt any of the stuff you mention is going to do what you think it is going to do for you. Maybe I'm not understanding.
he is 41 years old, so he might not want to do tren but maybe a little trt couldn't hurt

JustinJames

Awards
Yeah. I don't have any crazy expectations of become swole just by walking (even though I'm super proud of my distances with no previous walking efforts at all). I have a realistic expectation I think. Just looking to cut a bit and doing the necessary effort to get it done. Ideally hiit would probably get me there quicker, but I'm in **** shape atm && don't want to ever exert myself and then burn myself out quickly. All my areas of study since a kid have been pretty "fringe" so I've had to join these types of groups to learn stuff. It's better to ask folks here than asking the bus driver or the lady making my morning coffee because the specialized knowledge that I can find here. To elaborate I started doing reps of 30 of 5l water bottles 10 times a day. I realize fat is localized to the weak areas of my body and I'm trying to cut fat around my organs so I don't develop heart disease in the future. I know this happens to bodybuilders too by improper usage of anabolics && am very conscious of that as well. Something I think that is very important too is calorie cutting and specifically working out that area of my body (chest, stomach) without owning any sort of weights. Strongly considering a gym membership though because I know that will help a lot too && I think Muscle Factory in BKK looks good && will keep me motivated. Right now I use a fitbit sense to track goals with walking and I love it. I'm about to hit an 8.6 mile walk to the mall that I'll walk around to get my 10 miles for today. I pass tons of pharmacies on the way && thats what brought me to this forum.

JustinJames

Awards
Here's a question I think is important. Good chest exercises without weights? visceral gut fat is best attacked with hiit from what I've read thus far, but am wholly open to any suggestions. I broke every bone in my ankle on December first of last year and had plates put in so my motion range needs a bit of work still for crazy hiit exercises.

JustinJames

Awards
And thank you everybody replying. I really appreciate it.

JustinJames

Awards
I just realized as I was typing this I had a friggin' pool. I just hit 30 minutes in there swimming laps using only my arms.