11-x LGI (11-oxo clone) cycle

Platebyplate

Awards
Hello all, figured id come over here as PHF and Bb.com is filled with idiots now.

Current stats: 6'1 240lbs with (guessing) 16% bodyfat
325lb bench, 360 back squat(wide stance, hip below knee) and a modest 425lb deadlift.

Im looking to shed some extra visceral fat in about 4 weeks on a pretty aggressive cut while sparing muscle, i was recently diagnosed with a minor pectoral strain so i wont be doing and chest work to be on be safe side.

Mainly, im not sure on how to begin dosing my 11-x. Do i need to preload at 150mgs for the first week or should i jump right to 300mgs? Also i dont know how to spread the dosage, i was thinkf 2 (75mg) pills in the morning and then 2 more 6 hours later.
I have access to a serm if needed, which from my research i dont think ill need but i can get it within a day. I have glucosamine and fish oil on hand because ive heard this stuff can be fairly dry on the joints.

any help or extra info is appreciated, happy lifting.

Lc3933

Lc3933

Awards
ive used the stuff before and honestly ive found it to be pretty useless at anything under 900mg-1.1g

also for 11-oxo 4 weeks isnt really that long, its usually run at 6-8 weeks. for the best effects id suggest running it like this

500/750/900/900/900/900/1g/1g