Introduction and thoughts on 1-Androsterone & 4-AD

JonnyMatthews

JonnyMatthews

Awards
Hi guys,

I really enjoy reading and learning from you guys, good info out there. I'm a new site member, so here is my basic info:

Height: 5'10
Weight: 185lbs
BF: ~14%
Training for 8 years on and off, hard for the last 18 months or so.

I've been reading a ****load on PHs for the past 6 months, and decided to visit the dark side 3 months ago. Ordered Advanced Muscle Science's (AMS) RDe Hormone Regulation Kit, which comprises of a 30-day supply of 1-Androsterone (1-Androstene-3b-ol, 17-one) and 4-AD (4-Androstene-3b-ol, 17-one) + a 30-day supply of Arom-X PCT (Ellagic Acid, Resveratrol and 7,8 Benzoflavone). Both these compounds are non-methylated and not very strong, but I thought it could be a good intro to PHs. Anyway, ran the cycle (1-Andro & 4-AD stacked for 30 days, then 30-day PCT) and got decent results. Packed on about 2-3lbs of lean muscle and drop 1% BF. PCT was just the Arom-X and Tribulus 1000mg extract 3x/day. Support supps such as multis and fish oil run year-round and good clean diet. Positive point is No SERMs were used as PCT, since this is a mild PH, and I managed to keep pretty much 100% of my gains.

I would recommend it as a basic starter PH, but nowhere near the 15lb gains advertised by AMS.
Hopefully, this can be my little contribution that can aid someone out there in taking a decision. :)

Next cycle in a few weeks is gonna be Halodrol @ 50/50/100/100/100, just looking for some SERMs that will get delivered to Canada! :D

Matt73

Matt73

Awards
Welcome to the AM site, new here myself. Congrates on the gains. Hey, 3lbs is still 3lbs!