NEED MY HAIR BACK!!!!!!!! log

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Forgot what day but improvement. Added 10,000mcg of biotin to the mix, I'm shedding everyday but i think it's shedding the weak
    Hairs and regrowing the new ones. Can
    Also say my nails are growin a lot quicker than usual also
    Name:  image-564458047.jpg
Views: 244
Size:  431.1 KB

2. Holy **** man... hair looks great!

I'd like to see it cut to the same length it is in the first pics just for a true comparison... but anyone with eyes can see that your hair is definitely coming back STRONG.

You think the biotin is helping a lot?
    BODY PERFORMANCE SOLUTIONS REP
    Sustain Alpha is back!
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by BigBlackGuy View Post
    Holy **** man... hair looks great! I'd like to see it cut to the same length it is in the first pics just for a true comparison... but anyone with eyes can see that your hair is definitely coming back STRONG. You think the biotin is helping a lot?
    Just got a haircut last week and will post a pic when home. Stopped takin the biotin, made my body hair grow more so had to trim more often. I started buyin rogaine from Walmart instead of eBay and noticed its workin a lot better. A little more money but well worth it. Like I can't believe how much more confident I am than
    Last summer, haven't worm a hat in awhile lol but I wanna see it'll be with my dianadrol cycle
    Next week cuz mechabol made me shed bad but I was on Kirkland brand I bought off eBay so coulda been bad

4. Hi, I'm interested in this. I started losing my hair at age 26. It was rapid enough that i would see hair on my pillow and and shower. It slowed down now though after folic acid supplements.

Can you post an update on what you are doing now?

5. Wow! Good sh!t

Amazing
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to
    •   

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Need my size and strength back. Help with proposed stack!
    By Blue Reflex in forum Supplements
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 02-10-2013, 05:12 PM
  2. I need my testicles to come back to normal size!
    By AtomicFox in forum Supplements
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 09-15-2011, 02:21 AM
  3. Replies: 14
    Last Post: 12-07-2010, 07:28 PM
  4. Replies: 36
    Last Post: 11-19-2009, 01:02 PM
  5. My UCP-1 Log
    By John.K in forum Supplements
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 06-25-2003, 01:57 AM