First PH Cycle! HAVOC

Page 3 of 3 First 123

1. Quote Originally Posted by bean5er View Post
    No difference in sides, major strength increase. I would get a pump just lifting a case of oil at work lol. Didn't get that at 40. Granted most say you don't fully notice it till week three but I felt it around day 12. Back pumps on deads and squats were my only real side. Did forget my cissus towards the end and noticed a bit of joint issues but nothing horrible.

Again everyone is different. I'm also on TRT so I had a test base and no need for PCT.
    This is the opposite for me. When I bumped to 50mg from 40mg I noticed a big increase in lethargy and the back and calve pumps became unbearable. But I'm not on trt and didn't have a test base which from what I've read is a major cause of prohormone based lethargy.

2. Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post

I am on trt as well. But one thing I don't understand about this no PCT theory. What about estro rebound? I understand you don't need to restart test, but shouldn't there be a serm anyways after the cycle for gyno prevention?
    No issues with estrogen for me. I take adex eod or e3d depending. You are correct however in your thinking. It has been know to happen to guys during pct or after. All I can speak from is experience. I absolutely crushed my estrogen going into a show and had zero rebound from that as well. I know I didn't directly answer your question but that's my experience. I've never had estrogen sides yet. Are you on an AI for your trt? Have checked estrogen levels and monitored them?

Quote Originally Posted by Lukef2000 View Post

This is the opposite for me. When I bumped to 50mg from 40mg I noticed a big increase in lethargy and the back and calve pumps became unbearable. But I'm not on trt and didn't have a test base which from what I've read is a major cause of prohormone based lethargy.
    Again my point lol. Everybody is different :-). A test base is a must IMO.
    Independent
    •   

3. You could try forma or erase if you want. Adex, aramosin would be better IMO. Like I said everyone is different.
    Independent

4. So I'm wrapping up my cycle and I am pleased with the gains. I put on 10-15 lbs of lean muscle and my strength went way up. The next step is obviously PCT. Is it okay to take my clomid, daa, and erase all at once? Also, how many DAA capsules should I take?

5. Quote Originally Posted by dz1553 View Post
    So I'm wrapping up my cycle and I am pleased with the gains. I put on 10-15 lbs of lean muscle and my strength went way up. The next step is obviously PCT. Is it okay to take my clomid, daa, and erase all at once? Also, how many DAA capsules should I take?
    Lol yes
    Also it depends on what the caps are dosed at... you need 3g a day so whatever equals to that
    Why not zoidberg?

6. I'm just wrapping up my first week of PCT and I have had zero side effects. I feel just like I did before the cycle. I'm using liquid Torem which tastes terrible btw. I have lost a couple pounds so far.

7. Pct has been over for about two weeks now. My libido is back full swing and the boys are their normal size. I'm back down to 210lbs from my cycle high of 217-218. I started at 204. I'm happy with the results because I kept the majority of my strength. Will probably run another cycle this winter.

8. Any ideas why you lost weight during pct. I'm 2.5 or so weeks in and up 10 lbs. already I think I'm going to run 6 weeks total if gains keep going last week ramp up to 40mg. PCT for me will be whey protein, creatine mono, daa @ 3 grams day, erase starting 3rd week and nolva 20/20/10/10. Preworkout will be Hemo Rage with 1,3dymethalanine.

9. Probably glycogen and water weight... and my diet has been very sloppy due to work and a new baby (no time). I rarely hear of anyone keeping all their weight.. although I'm sure its possible if diet and training are on point.

Similar Forum Threads

1. First PH cycle (havoc)
    By gnvch in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-16-2013, 07:18 PM
  2. Beginner/First PH Cycle: Havoc (Epistane) - need review
    By ulyssesgrant in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 12-27-2012, 06:42 PM
  3. My First PH Cycle. Havoc
    By Grooch in forum Cycle Info
    Last Post: 10-24-2012, 09:48 PM
  4. Looking to start Havoc Cycle! First PH Cycle.
    By Son_Of_SEALs in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 03-03-2012, 03:56 PM
  5. First PH cycle (Havoc)...need advise
    By musclemember in forum Anabolics
    Last Post: 10-07-2011, 10:54 AM