[log] Eat Clen, Tren Hard

Page 2 of 12 First 1234 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by threeFs View Post
    There's good in it somewhere. She was actually fixing to quit in a few weeks anyway. It's more of just the shock that they beat her to the punch out of the blue. She's starting a kids fitness camp so it looks like this project will begin...right now.
    Her boss was a micro managing c*nt and created crazy stress on our family. So all will be well, we just don't see the details yet.

    This will have no effect on my cycle. I have 14 vials of assorted juice and hundreds of pins.
    Thanks y'all for your positive.
    Glad it was for the best! And good for her that extra push to get her to go into business for herself!


  2. Quote Originally Posted by threeFs View Post
    There's good in it somewhere. She was actually fixing to quit in a few weeks anyway. It's more of just the shock that they beat her to the punch out of the blue. She's starting a kids fitness camp so it looks like this project will begin...right now.
    Her boss was a micro managing c*nt and created crazy stress on our family. So all will be well, we just don't see the details yet.

    This will have no effect on my cycle. I have 14 vials of assorted juice and hundreds of pins.
    Thanks y'all for your positive.
    Maybe they caught wind of her planning to quit and simply wanted to beat her to it. A kids fitness camp? Sounds like she could be on to something there!! I wish her all the best! 14 vials? NICE!
    •   
       


  3. Wow, I drank alot last night... Once I started my workout, I got up and running quick. Lots of pull ups, rope tri's, box squats only at 315, and lots of hanging leg raises.
    I took a nap and woke up soaked in sweat. I'm still hot and sweaty now. Heartburn sucks but that's my own fault. Horny too so it's on tonight and her idea!

    I am noticing that my fingers where the nail starts, cuticle(?) Are getting inflamed. Interesting, a bit annoying, but nothing a girl's Barbie band aid and neosporin can't help. I tried researching this but found nothing.

  4. Quote Originally Posted by threeFs View Post
    Wow, I drank alot last night... Once I started my workout, I got up and running quick. Lots of pull ups, rope tri's, box squats only at 315, and lots of hanging leg raises.
    I took a nap and woke up soaked in sweat. I'm still hot and sweaty now. Heartburn sucks but that's my own fault. Horny too so it's on tonight and her idea!

    I am noticing that my fingers where the nail starts, cuticle(?) Are getting inflamed. Interesting, a bit annoying, but nothing a girl's Barbie band aid and neosporin can't help. I tried researching this but found nothing.
    To be honest I've never heard about that being a side effect of gear. Sounds more annoying than anything, keep an eye on it tho.

  5. I'm going to start the exemestane for a few days. I feel like I'm getting some bloat. I will report back how it changes things.

    Other than this strange fingernails phenomenon, all is well. Zero sides with tren @75 ED. Sex is outstanding and erections all through the night. Reminds me of my teenage years (except for the sex part lol)
    •   
       


  6. After some research, I have linked the cuticle situation to this heartburn. Turns out the benzyl alcohol in the tren is causing some stress on my liver and also increasing my body acid Ph.
    I bought some antacid and will step up the tudca and liv52 I have. I could also lower or stop the tren but you know...

  7. just took another antacid, ate a whole lemon, and bought this

    Name:  ForumRunner_20130525_145416.png
Views: 557
Size:  113.7 KB

  8. I also bought this yesterday at the big W pharmacy, less than $2. I am pleased to report that I feel much better. Fingertips are about 95% better and I don't feel so acidic. Kind of hard to explain. But I'm glad I found the problem and solution. Can't wait to hit that tren in a bit.

    Name:  ForumRunner_20130527_064945.png
Views: 696
Size:  248.5 KB

  9. OK, this is turning into a bulking situation and I'm not happy about it. I feel my double chin getting heavy and my pants are getting tight.

    I'm setting all kinds of PR's and I know I've gained muscle but I don't like this fat feeling. It may be some E2 so I will keep on the exemestane (maybe)but I'm also starting to track my macros again today. 220lbs just now but I did drink 1/2 gallon of water during my training.
    I can't figure it out. Veins popping out of my arms everywhere and definition in my and but I feel like a bloated pig. No appetite so I'm wondering if I'm not eating enough? We shall see.

  10. Day 16
    I'm pretty sure it's a prolactin side effect. I took 1.5 mg's prami last night and am going to keep that dose and see what happens to the bloat. I had some wild dreams but slept pretty ok. I'm going to drink tons of water today and see what happens as well.
    The bicarbonate is a godsend so I will drink that every morning. That acidic problem has been solved!
    Today: Tren 70, Test 100, Mast 100 (I love Masteron for the hard ons and sex)

  11. Yesterday's Macros...I knew that wasn't the problem


    Name:  ForumRunner_20130528_050528.png
Views: 1024
Size:  86.4 KB

  12. Hey alright! 1 am wide awake... I slept great from 9pm til now. Hopefully I will get tired again soon. 430 am isn't too far away

  13. Quote Originally Posted by threeFs View Post
    Hey alright! 1 am wide awake... I slept great from 9pm til now. Hopefully I will get tired again soon. 430 am isn't too far away
    Haha the dreaded trensomnia!

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Lukef2000 View Post

    Haha the dreaded trensomnia!
    But I did fall back asleep to crazy sex dreams. Hopefully the coffee+clen will get me moving here.

  15. How's the t3 treating you?

  16. Quote Originally Posted by thyrod View Post
    How's the t3 treating you?
    The combo of everything makes me warm 24/7. Plus no AC where I work... The T3 jacks up my digestive system a bit, but that's a side effect of high T3 levels.
    Still trying to dial in everything to rid this bloat completely. Not there yet, and no appetite ever...

  17. Day 19
    WOW. DEFINITELY MY BEST DAY ON THIS CYCLE YET.
    I hit all the morning supps, then 1.5 scoops of Condense. It's my new favorite PWO. Fasted training early this morning. I love training first thing in the morning.
    I feel so awesome. The exemestane at 12.5 eod and 1.5mg prami is dialed in perfectly.
    One of my best workouts in a long time this morning. DB bench up to 120's x 2 sets of 5. I could have done the 130's (Max on the rack) but I might have needed help on the first one. Cable flys in different angles, triceps with a 45 overhead x 3 sets of 20, rope pull triceps, cable read delts, 5 sets of pull ups with different grips. My body was so tight, some of the best pull ups I've done, zero swing, perfect form. Then these 2 chicks came and setup so I kept doing pull ups.
    I couldn't even do pullups for most of my life. Strength today was outstanding. Hanging leg raises and an ab machine for 4 sets of 15 @120. I used to do 80.
    Some much needed stretching as my low back and hams are tight. I've been slacking on the stretching and I can feel it, not in a good way.

    I just got to work and this little fcker sophomore said "fck you" to me. I had to try really hard to control the Tren rage. He got real close to me and almost pushed me. It took everything I had to not completely destroy him. But then I remembered that teachers have no rights anymore and my only weapon is the pen and referral to the dean. The rest of the class was telling him to leave so I didn't kill him. That was funny to me.

    I want to go lift again.

  18. Ooo damn you must be a intimidating teacher lol. Condense is the ****!!! Nice db work!

  19. Sounds like an epic session to me man! Haha you have a lot more self control than me, I've been confrontational just on 750mg test so it's going to be very interesting when I add the tren in....

  20. Quote Originally Posted by thyrod View Post
    Ooo damn you must be a intimidating teacher lol. Condense is the ****!!! Nice db work!
    I've been told I'm the nicest meanest teacher this one kid has ever had.

    I have a pretty high tolerance for stuff but when I reach my limit there's no easing into my reaction, it's 0-100 real quick. But it does take alot to get me to that point

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Lukef2000 View Post
    Sounds like an epic session to me man! Haha you have a lot more self control than me, I've been confrontational just on 750mg test so it's going to be very interesting when I add the tren in....
    My wife asked me again today if. "I took my shot today," meaning my trt. I said what, anytime I get mad now you ask me that? I guess I've just been a pusy for too long

  22. Day 20
    Let me tell you about the tren cough... I aspirated and there was a tiny drop of blood in the needle. This happened once before with my trt but nothing bad happened, so I injected. When I was done, I felt my lungs fill up like a bong hit. It felt like I just inhaled super deep and the cough was approaching. Luckily I have lots of experience from weed in high school and college holding a cough so it was no big deal at all. But even now, I feel like I could cough, especially if I take a deep breath. Interesting phenomenon the way it creeps up and you feel it coming. I can see how people cough like crazy when this happens. They must have never ripped a 4 foot bong hit before

  23. Wow, my workout was crazy awesome
    Squats: 135x5, 225x10x2, 315x8x4, 405x1 NEW PR, 315x10, 225x10
    Leg press: 6 sets of 10, building up to 8 plates on each side
    Quad extensions: Single leg x 105x10x4
    Ab Crunch machine 200(stack) x 25x3

    The weight was so easy today. Everything was just so easy. My last squat PR was about a week ago @385.

    I got some new liquid prami and I read that some guys take it in the morning. That was a really bad idea. I felt nauseous even now. After I got home from the gym, I immediately passed out for 30 hard minutes. I'm going to take another nap now. Prami at night only for me. Plus I kind of have this weird hangover feeling headache. Whatever. PR's are awesome!! And my wife was standing there watching me so that's always cool

  24. Quote Originally Posted by threeFs View Post
    Day 20
    Let me tell you about the tren cough... I aspirated and there was a tiny drop of blood in the needle. This happened once before with my trt but nothing bad happened, so I injected. When I was done, I felt my lungs fill up like a bong hit. It felt like I just inhaled super deep and the cough was approaching. Luckily I have lots of experience from weed in high school and college holding a cough so it was no big deal at all. But even now, I feel like I could cough, especially if I take a deep breath. Interesting phenomenon the way it creeps up and you feel it coming. I can see how people cough like crazy when this happens. They must have never ripped a 4 foot bong hit before
    Hahaha u knew smoking all those bongs in high school would come in handy later in life haha

    Quote Originally Posted by threeFs View Post
    Wow, my workout was crazy awesome
    Squats: 135x5, 225x10x2, 315x8x4, 405x1 NEW PR, 315x10, 225x10
    Leg press: 6 sets of 10, building up to 8 plates on each side
    Quad extensions: Single leg x 105x10x4
    Ab Crunch machine 200(stack) x 25x3

    The weight was so easy today. Everything was just so easy. My last squat PR was about a week ago @385.

    I got some new liquid prami and I read that some guys take it in the morning. That was a really bad idea. I felt nauseous even now. After I got home from the gym, I immediately passed out for 30 hard minutes. I'm going to take another nap now. Prami at night only for me. Plus I kind of have this weird hangover feeling headache. Whatever. PR's are awesome!! And my wife was standing there watching me so that's always cool
    Yeah I take all my support supps at night due to te same reason. Prami especially as I've read it has a positive effect of GH levels while sleeping.

  25. Day 21
    I went to bed late, 10pm. Usually its before 9 but wifey wanted date night. I was dragging my ass around until I got to the gym. Then I just woke up and got after it. DB bench up to 120x5x2, DB pullovers 100x10x3, cable flys, triceps.

    Then I went to the dips machine. I haven't done dips in about 8 months because of this damaged shoulder. I did 25 with 105 and it was too easy. So I put it to 210 and did 10 easy. So I said screw it and went to the dips chair. I got 3 sets of full range dips x 12 reps. I couldn't believe it, no shoulder pain. That's the best news I've heard in a long time. They wanted to surgically remove 2cm of my clavicle because its degenerating. The orthos called it "weightlifter's shoulder" (distal clavicular osteolysis). No pain at all! I was going to get my dips belt and throw on some weight but I will ease back into it.
    I don't know if it's from the tren or the deca or the not doing dips for so long, but I am crazy excited.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. LOG: Baker's Tren-E/Havoc/Pstanz with Dermacrine
    By bakerderek0 in forum Cycle Logs
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-28-2011, 02:06 AM
  2. First Log - Running Epi-Tren - Enjoy
    By rrg0323 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 11-23-2009, 05:28 PM
  3. My Cycle Log - Tren / test prop
    By legaljuicer in forum Cycle Logs
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 11-21-2004, 04:04 AM
  4. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-03-2003, 03:36 AM
Log in
Log in