msrider Freakazol/DBol/TestE/ Decca/Winny cyle after back surgery

Page 7 of 12 First ... 56789 ... Last

1. straight beast mode up in here! Happy to read ppl killing it intensely after coming out of an intense surgery/injury like that; I can relate 110% and obviously we all rootin for ya.

as threef's mentioned prami/caber and even exemestane (eod) is gonna help tremendously with bloat; pretty much either adding or subtracting we're all kinda runnin the same cycle and I can easily say that these AI's are helping out with that and givin me some pretty intense rando erections (sorry for sharing that, but sometimes ish is outta hand).

Either way keep massacring this ish brotha!
    Everyday Is a Great Day To Die Hard
    Jesus Christ himself has blessed me with many gifts, one of them is knocking someone the fck out!

2. Quote Originally Posted by threeFs View Post
    Got any caber or prami? Should help with the bloat if it's prolactin related. Otherwise hella water and maybe an AI. I don't recall your test mg's
    I have not got any prami yet, I keep meaning too and have realy procrastinated. I have adex, and letro but havnt even used them yet as I normaly havnt shown signs of gyno. Last cycle I started the adex on week 4 so that's what I will prolly do, but that brings me to this ? Ive seen some guys aren't prone to gyno and never use an ai so Is it that big of a risk to go without until I show signs or should I start taking it just to be safe? Kind of up in the air on that one. None the less I have adex, and letro and will get prami if you think it will help with the bloating. And Im not even sure its bloating or just a lot of sugar and bad food I been eating lol Im running my test at 750mg and decca 400mg

Quote Originally Posted by SinX View Post
    straight beast mode up in here! Happy to read ppl killing it intensely after coming out of an intense surgery/injury like that; I can relate 110% and obviously we all rootin for ya.

as threef's mentioned prami/caber and even exemestane (eod) is gonna help tremendously with bloat; pretty much either adding or subtracting we're all kinda runnin the same cycle and I can easily say that these AI's are helping out with that and givin me some pretty intense rando erections (sorry for sharing that, but sometimes ish is outta hand).

Either way keep massacring this ish brotha!
    Thanks Brother! You know Im not going to leave anything back haha

Your fine brother. My wife has been loving me lately lol she actualy made the comment on last cycle and this one that she kind of like me being on because of the sex lol Good thing im going to stay on and cruise lol She might not leave me haha

ThreeF's mentioned that adex will help with bloat. I think im going to go ahead and hold off of the adex for a bit and see if any sides come about. I think that a lot of the bloat may go away also after I stop taking the dbol and since im off of the freakazol now too. Will see for sure. Thanks for following my friend. Loving the cycle so far. Will try not disappoint.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by msrider View Post

****! I know ur not talking bout me. Your the beast bro
    Lmao dude cutting is taking it out of me. The big 3 are down but everything else is still strong. Very confusing times

4. Well here's the thing, AI's won't help much with bloat if its caused by prolactin. They will only address E2. I actually just bought some liquid prami today since my pills may be bunk-mpr. I got a sweet bogo from maxim, cheaper than anywhere I compared to
    Edit..IMO it's better to prevent a gyno/bloat situation than to repair one that's already started

5. Quote Originally Posted by StephenGarcia View Post
    Lmao dude cutting is taking it out of me. The big 3 are down but everything else is still strong. Very confusing times
    That is weird. Im sure your looking cut like a mofo bro. I will be excited after I bulk to cut but at same time scared to loose my size
    •   

6. subb'd brother, looking good in here!
    Day by Day, we get better and better! Tillí we canít be beat Ė Wonít Be Beat!

7. Quote Originally Posted by msrider View Post
    That is weird. Im sure your looking cut like a mofo bro. I will be excited after I bulk to cut but at same time scared to loose my size
    do it man, then cut with something nice and keep dem gainzzzzzzzz

8. Quote Originally Posted by threeFs View Post
    Well here's the thing, AI's won't help much with bloat if its caused by prolactin. They will only address E2. I actually just bought some liquid prami today since my pills may be bunk-mpr. I got a sweet bogo from maxim, cheaper than anywhere I compared to
    Edit..IMO it's better to prevent a gyno/bloat situation than to repair one that's already started
    Yeah true and I was gonna say your edit but forgot to throw that in there; by preventing it and taking it from the beginning, thats one thing but if it already happens you're right it's not gonna do a whole lot to help gyno/bloat. Letro is pretty intense and could come with a few unwanted sides, but it'll definitely do the trick, hopefully it won't come down to that though.

I had an heart sinking feeling when I read what I put in bold; how long ago did you order from them? Unfortunately from what I've been reading around, dude got seized and shutdown. I actually had to bump my prami to 1mg not too long ago, because I felt in my left nipple a bit more, after upping that, taking the exem still eod and throwing in a bit of forma it's seem to dissipate quite a bit. I'm hoping my torem doesn't turn to be bunk, still sorry man sucks to get ish like that.
    Everyday Is a Great Day To Die Hard
    Jesus Christ himself has blessed me with many gifts, one of them is knocking someone the fck out!

9. Msrider being proactive is the way to go man, don't wait till you get sides then try to combat them, prevent them from happening before they happen! If your not taking an AI currently while on dbol I'd almost guarantee the bloat is from high estrogen, dbol aromatizes pretty bad so I'd recommend getting on an AI pretty quick. Just my 0.2c bro. Other than that your killing it!

10. Quote Originally Posted by SinX View Post
    Yeah true and I was gonna say your edit but forgot to throw that in there; by preventing it and taking it from the beginning, thats one thing but if it already happens you're right it's not gonna do a whole lot to help gyno/bloat. Letro is pretty intense and could come with a few unwanted sides, but it'll definitely do the trick, hopefully it won't come down to that though. I had an heart sinking feeling when I read what I put in bold; how long ago did you order from them? Unfortunately from what I've been reading around, dude got seized and shutdown. I actually had to bump my prami to 1mg not too long ago, because I felt in my left nipple a bit more, after upping that, taking the exem still eod and throwing in a bit of forma it's seem to dissipate quite a bit. I'm hoping my torem doesn't turn to be bunk, still sorry man sucks to get ish like that.
    Yeah I heard that about MP. I got the first order in March. I reordered about 2 weeks ago and it says "pending" or whatever. Hopefully I will get a refund but I won't hold my breath, hence the order from Max. I was using MP pills at 1.5mg. Seems like alot but either it's underdosed or my rats have a high need. They don't have gyno, just bloat.

11. Quote Originally Posted by Lukef2000 View Post
    Just my 0.2c bro.
    Thanks for converting from your Aussie Funny Money to USA

12. Quote Originally Posted by threeFs View Post

Thanks for converting from your Aussie Funny Money to USA
    Just doing my bit for you backward folk

13. Don't know how I missed this. Thanks and glad your here Big Man.
    Im getting crazy big for sure. I will try to upload pics if my phone will stay charged long enough. Its being a pain in my ass.
    Quote Originally Posted by mustang0341 View Post
    subb'd brother, looking good in here!

14. I went ahead and dosed 50mg today of dbol since im done with the freakazol. Pumps were intense on my shoulders, pumpx by lecheek contributed to this in a big way exspecialy stacked with the dbol

I will post my workout in a bit. Everyone is talking about my size, its a good feeling but it gets old aswell. Oh well, They havnt seen nothing yet.

15. Glad you liked the supersets bro. Let me know if you need help with another bodypart superset workout.
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice

16. Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave View Post
    Glad you liked the supersets bro. Let me know if you need help with another bodypart superset workout.
    It was intense for sure! I will holla at ya in a bit. Damn phone is ****ed up!

17. So Im still weighing in at 234 lbs that's +14. Im ok with it aslong as I keep getting compliments as I have been lol Never realy had ppl compliment me on my arms but that's been happening quite a bit lately. I just finished my last dose of 50mg dbol today.

I worked out Sunday and smashed my legs im not going to get into detail of my workout as I havnt much time, but will say I went ahead and tested out the leg press and it felt great. I worked up to about 600lbsx20 and it was very easy. I love doing high reps on leg day, I deff felt the burn but had no pain to my back doing leg press so I will prolly up the weight this coming leg day.

Today I smashed my arms again doing some super setting. I did work up to 125lb skull crushers for 6 reps and dropped setted that down too 75 lbs 15 reps and supersetted with another bicep ex and the pumps were massive. Anyways Im going to try and start pounding out some food here on out until I start recomping and then I will lower my calorie intake.

Also yesterday I surprised my two boys Alex and Isiah by taking them to silver dollar city amusement park in Branson. They were so excited and had no Idea. I actualy told them they had to help me work but on before we even left our town they guessed where we were going lol It was an hour away but deff something we needed to get away and have daddy and son day.

So far the cycle is going great. Strength is climbing back up and the test hasn't even started kicking in yet. I love being on cycle

18. Quote Originally Posted by msrider View Post
    So Im still weighing in at 234 lbs that's +14. Im ok with it aslong as I keep getting compliments as I have been lol Never realy had ppl compliment me on my arms but that's been happening quite a bit lately. I just finished my last dose of 50mg dbol today.

I worked out Sunday and smashed my legs im not going to get into detail of my workout as I havnt much time, but will say I went ahead and tested out the leg press and it felt great. I worked up to about 600lbsx20 and it was very easy. I love doing high reps on leg day, I deff felt the burn but had no pain to my back doing leg press so I will prolly up the weight this coming leg day.

Today I smashed my arms again doing some super setting. I did work up to 125lb skull crushers for 6 reps and dropped setted that down too 75 lbs 15 reps and supersetted with another bicep ex and the pumps were massive. Anyways Im going to try and start pounding out some food here on out until I start recomping and then I will lower my calorie intake.

Also yesterday I surprised my two boys Alex and Isiah by taking them to silver dollar city amusement park in Branson. They were so excited and had no Idea. I actualy told them they had to help me work but on before we even left our town they guessed where we were going lol It was an hour away but deff something we needed to get away and have daddy and son day.

So far the cycle is going great. Strength is climbing back up and the test hasn't even started kicking in yet. I love being on cycle
    Good shiat man! 14lbs? Thats sick! I found on leg presses that holding that deep part of the movement for a extra second really stretches and forces more blood into the quads. It also helps the separation in developing the teardrop. Try one set with toes in, one straight and one toes out. It works the total quad and burns like a mofo.

Glad you got that daddy son time. Best memories of my childhood were chillin with my dad. We still do it.. cept now we are both single and go out and hit on women or lift haha.
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice

19. 14lbs is legit broha
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

20. Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave View Post
    Good shiat man! 14lbs? Thats sick! I found on leg presses that holding that deep part of the movement for a extra second really stretches and forces more blood into the quads. It also helps the separation in developing the teardrop. Try one set with toes in, one straight and one toes out. It works the total quad and burns like a mofo.

Glad you got that daddy son time. Best memories of my childhood were chillin with my dad. We still do it.. cept now we are both single and go out and hit on women or lift haha.
    I will try that brother. Im just stoked there was no pain. before injury I was smashing over 1200lbsx16 I want to get back there

Father son time is awesome. My father never done anything with me when I was young so I make sure my boys never go through that. Haha that's funny you guys get to go whore around together lol Bet that's interesting

Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    14lbs is legit broha
    Thanks Bro! Im hoping to gain a lot more but at same time I think Im loosing fat as I had gained a lot of it during the layoff. I will start killing the food none the less.

21. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    14lbs is legit broha
    This. You're doing awesome man, & sounds like as a dad too! I loved Silver Dollar City when I was a kid; really any amusement park is like christmas morning when you're young. Good to hear you guys had a great time.

22. I work in the land of broken families. Kids in 3-4-5-6 different foster homes, not a dad in sight. Most haven't ever met there dad. So props to you man, really. Family, especially a dad's role, is so vital to making well rounded kids. (Sorry to offend anyone who was raised without a dad!!)

Another thing, I'm impressed with your comeback!! It takes a brave man to face your nemesis. I know your goals may seem like somebody else achieved them, but it was you. And you will get back there if you're in tune with your mind-body connection.

23. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    14lbs is legit broha
    No doubt!
    Day by Day, we get better and better! Tillí we canít be beat Ė Wonít Be Beat!

24. Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    This. You're doing awesome man, & sounds like as a dad too! I loved Silver Dollar City when I was a kid; really any amusement park is like christmas morning when you're young. Good to hear you guys had a great time.
    Thanks Brotha! Your in the St. Louis area aren't you? Its just like Christmas too the little guys, hell me too lol My middle child is having his bday at white water this weekend so theres going to be more fun times.

Quote Originally Posted by threeFs View Post
    I work in the land of broken families. Kids in 3-4-5-6 different foster homes, not a dad in sight. Most haven't ever met there dad. So props to you man, really. Family, especially a dad's role, is so vital to making well rounded kids. (Sorry to offend anyone who was raised without a dad!!)
    Thanks Homi! I once was on my way to not being around my children when I was doping before my first boy was born. Just lucky enough to see that death was near or living inside a prison so I made the choice to be what my father wasn't for me. Best choice I ever made, my greatest accomplishment actualy. You have to have a tough job, kutos to you brother for helping those families.

Another thing, I'm impressed with your comeback!! It takes a brave man to face your nemesis. I know your goals may seem like somebody else achieved them, but it was you. And you will get back there if you're in tune with your mind-body connection.
    Thanks! Im impressed so far aswell. I know Im working my ass off and its showing. Ive always done everything in life one way and that's All Out. Full Throttle haha and Never backing down from any obstacle.

Quote Originally Posted by mustang0341 View Post
    No doubt!
    Thanks! We be trying to make them gains

25. Day 31
    weight not recorded

Im off the dbol and the freakazol. I don't know if it is because Ive been off it for a couple days but Im seeing my abs coming out a bit more upon waking. I know when I start the winny ****s going to get crazy as Im seeing a **** ton of size from the traps, shoulders and the lats and chest. I put on a shirt today that I havnt wore in a bit and **** it is tight as a mutha, love getting beefed up haha

Today I did shoulders and pushed myself a bit more with adding more weight and put a lot of burn on the shoulders, had to be careful at the end as my left shoulder was realy burning and Ive had trouble with it in the past but for the most part it was just adding a lot more weight than ive been doing since my comeback.

smith mach. shoulder press:
    105x12
    155x10
    155x10
    195x6 its been awhile since doing this much. It felt good. And the back is feeling amazing.

upright rows smith mach.:
    105x10x3sets

smith mach. rear shrugs:
    105x12
    195x10
    195x10
    245x10

smith mach. front shrugs:
    same as rear #'s

db front shoulder raises:
    30x10
    40x10
    50x6 felt the burn, a lot more than ive done in months. Havnt realy felt the strength increases yet so this should climb a lot once the test and decca kick in, woop woop. none the less loved the burn

cable lateral raises:
    20x10
    30x10

ran out of time but my shoulders were torched. I actualy was late opening the store up but due to the thunder and lightning and **** ton of rain I new it be ok to run over a bit Just don't tell my father n law haha

My traps are getting crazy again and its just been a month. I will say there has been a bit more aggression In the weight room but nothing I spill out towards anyone its almost a fun aggression. I like doing crazy **** when I work out and talk a bit to myself and its fun watching the elders and some of my buddies looking at me like im a freak but hey that's what I want to be. A Freak hahaha
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Road to Recovery after Back Surgery, Im Ready!
    By msrider in forum General Chat
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 04-26-2013, 11:42 PM
  2. Replies: 655
    Last Post: 11-07-2012, 01:20 PM
  3. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-24-2012, 11:04 PM
  4. Winny at end of Dbol/Test cycle?
    By johnmatrix in forum Cycle Logs
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-03-2007, 12:34 PM
  5. Cycle after back surgery