msrider Freakazol/DBol/TestE/ Decca/Winny cyle after back surgery - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 3

msrider Freakazol/DBol/TestE/ Decca/Winny cyle after back surgery

Page 3 of 8 First 12345 ... Last
  1. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by thyrod View Post
    Are you taking your orals together or spaced out?
    ImcSpreading them out off and on. Usualy take 2 freakazol in the morning and try taking the other cap of freak with my dbol with my pre workout. My schedule is so crazy so its toughy having a set sche3dule for my orals and cycle armor.

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by msrider View Post
    ImcSpreading them out off and on. Usualy take 2 freakazol in the morning and try taking the other cap of freak with my dbol with my pre workout. My schedule is so crazy so its toughy having a set sche3dule for my orals and cycle armor.
    I bought little 2" x 1" Ziploc bags and made my own version of animal pax with my PH and ancillaries. It took a good hour but I did the whole cycle. Then you just grab n go. Just a thought
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by threeFs View Post

I bought little 2" x 1" Ziploc bags and made my own version of animal pax with my PH and ancillaries. It took a good hour but I did the whole cycle. Then you just grab n go. Just a thought
    That's a great idea Brother. I will gvet it figured out, I just have a very screwed up schedule. I might actualy get me some of them baggies and make my own aswell. I'm going to be working out after work this morning, but deff not drinking my pre this morning just going to take dbol + 1tab of freakazol + swoll-n for pump. The reason is havnt been able to go back to sleep. Eventualy I might have a better schedule. Thanks for the idea!
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.

Sorry for lack of updates brothers. I will get them up in a bit as its been tough with working 12 hr days followed by working at my supp store and 3 kids always needing there daddy with Ball games, etc. I will say that I'm deff adding size and my arms are looking fuller already. Updates will be up in a bit
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  200 lbs.

Don't worry too much about us on here man family and income have to come first or you won't have much left. Get us updates whenever you find the time
    "Lifting and Game of Thrones share the same calendar, there's only two seasons: cutting and bulking. And guess what? Winter's comin' so it's time to bulk up!"
    -Dom Mazzetti
  6. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by SuperPro View Post
    Don't worry too much about us on here man family and income have to come first or you won't have much left. Get us updates whenever you find the time
    ^^^ this. Forums come last man. Family, income, training, nutrition and then if you have time forums. We'll be here whenever you have the time.
  7. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.

Sorry for lack of updates brothers. I will get them up in a bit as its been tough with working 12 hr days followed by working at my supp store and 3 kids always needing there daddy with Ball games, etc. I will say that I'm deff adding size and my arms are looking fuller already. Updates will be up in a bit
    Hey bro hit me up with a email with your store. You guys do online sales? Got a ton of guys out here that have nothing to spend money but supps lol
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave View Post
    Hey bro hit me up with a email with your store. You guys do online sales? Got a ton of guys out here that have nothing to spend money but supps lol
    Sorry Brother for not getting back with you I have been so busy. Will get that email out asap. I'm not doing online sales yet but having someone working on my website for future sales. Its in the making my friend. And I appreciate you throwing a brother some bones
  9. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.

Day 8
    Weight 231 +11lbs

Hey fellas, starting to have ppl talking and my wife and myself are noticing a fullness in my arms. Im up 11 lbs in 8 days, very pleased with that. Also my back is feeling better everyday. Today I pinned 375 decca and 375 test e, if you noticed im only suppose to be pinning 200 decca my dumb ass didn't look at the writing on the label and pinned 1.5 decca haha. So I guess I will just add the other 25mg decca in with 375 test e on thurs. I will add that the strength is starting to come around again. For instance 60lb db incline was tough last week. I worked up to the 90's with some assistance from the wife and pumped out 6 controlled reps. Loving this cycle so far and loving how my back is healing. I know this cycle hasn't even started yet, so I will be looking like a freak in time. Heres today chest sets and some abs:

Smith mach flat bench:
    105x12 warmup
    155x12
    205x10
    245x8 all controlled and no shaking like the last week

incline db:
    75x10
    75x10
    90x6 assisted by my lovely wife. Major pumps going on here for sure.

incline db flies:
    60x10
    60x10
    75x10 was doing 50's last week. Im getting my strength back ****s going to hit the fan for this mutha ****a for sure.

Machine sitting crossovers:
    130lbx10
    150x10
    150x10

cable crossovers upward:
    20lbx10
    30x10
    30x10

Did 10 min of abs using the Big Ball and used the cable mach for some oblique excercises. I havnt been eating and sleep very well due to a hectic work schedule, ball games, and my own business, so still trying to find that happy medium to have some sort of schedule. Very pleased with the freakazol. A buddy of mine is running it solo and he has went from 205 too 218 and said he hasn't been able to get past 207 for months. I must say its legit to say the least. Anyways fellas I will try to update this as much as possible and thanks for the support. Im going to be a Freak!
  10. New Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Day 8
    Weight 231 +11lbs

Hey fellas, starting to have ppl talking and my wife and myself are noticing... Im going to be a Freak!
    It's all well n good as long as you n your wife accept it who cares what the rest of those tossers say
  11. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Ballesteri View Post
    It's all well n good as long as you n your wife accept it who cares what the rest of those tossers say
    Oh I know brother, I enjoy it when they talk. Then I know im getting Bigger haha. My wife supports it. She loves it actualy, Im more of a freak in the bedroom.
  12. New Member

Im more of a freak in the bedroom.
  13. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.

Haha
  14. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.

Sorry Brother for not getting back with you I have been so busy. Will get that email out asap. I'm not doing online sales yet but having someone working on my website for future sales. Its in the making my friend. And I appreciate you throwing a brother some bones
    No problem man. Be sure to hit me up when your store is online. Keep killin it. Strength looks like its coming back fast as hell. Nice work
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice
  15. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave View Post

No problem man. Be sure to hit me up when your store is online. Keep killin it. Strength looks like its coming back fast as hell. Nice work
    For Sure! Yes strength is coming back and its nice to be lifting and not having my whole body shaking and spazzing out haha. I'm liking the cycle so fae for sure, its gunn be a fun ride no doubt!
  16. New Member

its gunn be a fun ride no doubt!
    Ride today cause you could die tomorrow, make sure yurr livin right,,, you want to continue 2 ride after dat
  17. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.

Ride today cause you could die tomorrow, make sure yurr livin right,,, you want to continue 2 ride after dat
    You know it. Everyday I wake up with my family in house I feel blessed.
  18. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.

Just had me a serving of NLA Recover-D for my bedtime snack. MMM so Damn good!

Got an AM workout in the morning. Will be doing bi's and tri's and some cardio. Have a good night fellas
  19. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.

Day 9
    weight not recorded (not going to weigh for a week)

I am feeling amazing as you would suspect. Don't know if its the dbol or the freakazol making me feel this good or just knowing Im ON. I do know that im not even close to the place I will be in 4 or 5 weeks, that gets me excited. Girls at the gym ask me what Im on, I love it. Beast Mode Baby!

Bi's and tri's today

incline db curls:
    25x12
    30x12
    30x12
    30x10

cable mach. curls:
    4 sets of 10 (didn't even see how much I was doing lol I just want to concentrate on form and holding to get that pump ive been missing)

standing db curls:
    30x10
    30x10
    35x10

preacher curls:
    75x12
    75x10
    75x10

rope push downs:
    again I never even checked the weight. Im not realy concerned about the weight Im doing now as I am about repetition and form.

cable kick backs:
    20x10
    20x10
    20x10

bw dips:
    bwx20
    bwx20
    bwx25 finished this last set after running a half mile on treadmill.

So far Im feeling amazing. My diet isn't where it needs to be but Im trying to figure out my schedule so that I might get serious about all of that. Im going to get more serious about nutrition at end of this blast when I kick in the winny. Rite now im just geared towards eating and eating and taking in proteins and carbs. My sex drive has increased, could be in my head but that's the one thing my wife loved about me being on the first time as I could never get enough sex. Gotta keep her happy so I can keep using gear lol
  20. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Day 9
    weight not recorded (not going to weigh for a week)

I am feeling amazing as you would suspect. Don't know if its the dbol or the freakazol making me feel this good or just knowing Im ON. I do know that im not even close to the place I will be in 4 or 5 weeks, that gets me excited. Girls at the gym ask me what Im on, I love it. Beast Mode Baby!

Bi's and tri's today

incline db curls:
    25x12
    30x12
    30x12
    30x10

cable mach. curls:
    4 sets of 10 (didn't even see how much I was doing lol I just want to concentrate on form and holding to get that pump ive been missing)

standing db curls:
    30x10
    30x10
    35x10

preacher curls:
    75x12
    75x10
    75x10

rope push downs:
    again I never even checked the weight. Im not realy concerned about the weight Im doing now as I am about repetition and form.

cable kick backs:
    20x10
    20x10
    20x10

bw dips:
    bwx20
    bwx20
    bwx25 finished this last set after running a half mile on treadmill.

So far Im feeling amazing. My diet isn't where it needs to be but Im trying to figure out my schedule so that I might get serious about all of that. Im going to get more serious about nutrition at end of this blast when I kick in the winny. Rite now im just geared towards eating and eating and taking in proteins and carbs. My sex drive has increased, could be in my head but that's the one thing my wife loved about me being on the first time as I could never get enough sex. Gotta keep her happy so I can keep using gear lol
    Dbol is well known for the overall amazing feeling and sense of well being. Usually takes about 5 days to feel that way. I'd imagine it has a lot to do with it
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream
  21. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668 View Post

Dbol is well known for the overall amazing feeling and sense of well being. Usually takes about 5 days to feel that way. I'd imagine it has a lot to do with it
    I'm loving it! I actualy took 30mg dbol as I had some 10's left over from awhile ago haha I hope my other shipment of dbol comes in today or tomorrow as I'm out lol I forgot I sold some to a friend lmao.

Did you notice I accidentaly injected 1.5 cc of decca? Should I worry about the other 25mg or just forget it till the next week. I guess I could just put it in same syringe as my test, what you think Big Dog?
  22. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I'm loving it! I actualy took 30mg dbol as I had some 10's left over from awhile ago haha I hope my other shipment of dbol comes in today or tomorrow as I'm out lol I forgot I sold some to a friend lmao.

Did you notice I accidentaly injected 1.5 cc of decca? Should I worry about the other 25mg or just forget it till the next week. I guess I could just put it in same syringe as my test, what you think Big Dog?
    Shoot the full cc. Consider the extra a front load. I wouldn't want to wait a full 7 days to inject again. It'll just help stabilize and keep levels high. I always piggy back in my pins unless I run out of room. No point in using two when you can get away with 1.
  23. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.

Shoot the full cc. Consider the extra a front load. I wouldn't want to wait a full 7 days to inject again. It'll just help stabilize and keep levels high. I always piggy back in my pins unless I run out of room. No point in using two when you can get away with 1.
    **** I only have two vials of decca at 400mg that will get me 12 weeks. I just ordered more test and no more decca. I might be picking some up for a buddy so I may go ahead and inject more this thurs if that's the case.
  24. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.

**** I only have two vials of decca at 400mg that will get me 12 weeks. I just ordered more test and no more decca. I might be picking some up for a buddy so I may go ahead and inject more this thurs if that's the case.
    You'll still have 12 weeks. Just one less shot. I wouldn't worry about it.
  25. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Msten gave me a great sense of well-being - also provides an almost stim-like energy & drive, & arguably mild euphoria.

So it could be the Freakazol - you doing 3/day right?
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
    Coupon code SOCIAL for 10% off your order at Orbitnutrition.com
  26. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    Msten gave me a great sense of well-being - also provides an almost stim-like energy & drive, & arguably mild euphoria.

Interesting to know I figured it would be similar to superdrol and make you feel kinda ****ty.
  27. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

Interesting to know I figured it would be similar to superdrol and make you feel kinda ****ty.
    From what I've heard, only when it kicks should you feel ****ty. After that its usually a water or food intake issue
  28. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

You're cutting now beast - if you've got a liver up for it, msten will def help you shred up. I lost a good amount of fat without trying. One day I was like, F, I got bigger AND leaner.
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
    Coupon code SOCIAL for 10% off your order at Orbitnutrition.com
  29. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.

You're cutting now beast - if you've got a liver up for it, msten will def help you shred up. I lost a good amount of fat without trying. One day I was like, F, I got bigger AND leaner.
    I've got like 9 bottles of superdrol... That stuff gets me big hard dry and lean. Maybe I'll close my blast with 3 weeks at 40mgs or something insane.
  30. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.

Yes 3 aday bro, and loving it no doubt. Lots of energy compared to the way I was before but then again I was depressed like a mofo for not being able to lift without hurting. Im feeling great again, not like test great but feeling good to see the gains again and strength coming back.
  31. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.

You'll still have 12 weeks. Just one less shot. I wouldn't worry about it.
    Not gunna worry about it, Im on enough stuff that I don't think its gunna matter haha
  32. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.

Day 12
    weight not recorded

I think Im going to end this cycle as I have grown nicely lol jk But I will say that My body has changed big time. My wife says it, others are feeling my muscles and im not even through with week 2. Another note is my back is feeling awesome. This cycle is going to be crazy haha

I did legs today which insisted of leg exst, leg curls, sitting calf raises, I did some abs and did some Flat Bench. I will check my weight next week as Im not caring about how much I way as I am about ridding myself of some of the fat and Im noticing its coming off even though im prolly holding a lot of water, still im noticing a lot of muscle being born.
  33. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.

Getting ready to go kill my chest. I pinned 375 mg test and 200mg decca using same vial and have found out I like doing this way as I only have one hole. Amazing why I would think that haha. I will update more as this past week I put in about 70hrs at one job, and had to work my other job aswell, OH and I have three needie kids with ball games 4 days a week and a Wife haha. Lifes Good!
  34. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  200 lbs.

Getting ready to go kill my chest. I pinned 375 mg test and 200mg decca using same vial and have found out I like doing this way as I only have one hole. Amazing why I would think that haha. I will update more as this past week I put in about 70hrs at one job, and had to work my other job aswell, OH and I have three needie kids with ball games 4 days a week and a Wife haha. Lifes Good!
    You pinned that in one spot? How many ml was that? Been curious about how much you can pin in one spot.
    "Lifting and Game of Thrones share the same calendar, there's only two seasons: cutting and bulking. And guess what? Winter's comin' so it's time to bulk up!"
    -Dom Mazzetti
  35. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperPro View Post

You pinned that in one spot? How many ml was that? Been curious about how much you can pin in one spot.
    Probably 2.5ml assuming drugs are standard dosed. How much someone can pin varies by muscle and person. 1ml in my biceps feels like hell but I've put 4ml in my glutes comfortably before.
  36. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

One hole FTW! unless...well, you know

I've pinned the max my syringe would hold 3.5 mL at one time. slow and steady... I mean slow and shaky
  37. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.

One hole FTW! unless...well, you know

I've pinned the max my syringe would hold 3.5 mL at one time. slow and steady... I mean slow and shaky
    Haha, Damn 3.5 is crazy. One day lol

I will say this I need to make sure I don't take the needle off before I pull up out of the decca vial. I ended up remembering after I took the needle off that I should leave it on so I don't have to waist 3 needles and in the process of taking off the good needle that was unused I think I chipped it on the side of the cap and after pulling my decca I put the needle on that I jabed into the cap and It focking Hurt like a mother ****er. Not doing that again haha But yeah slow and shaky haha
  38. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

Yeah, its a lot of juice but with practice it gets easier
  39. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.

Day 15
    weight not known as I was going to weigh and the scales at the gym are broke and havnt been replaced and my ass has never had one at home so will wait till new one is in da gym.

Pinned 375 test e
    pinned 200mg decca
    popped 25 mag dbol and 1 cap freakazol pre workout
    popped 2 caps freakazol this morning
    popped 3 swoll-n caps pre workout
    drank 1.5 scoops of supp-d
    took 1 cap of cycle armor this am and one after workout
    2 multi vitamins
    also dosed 1 acnedren cap am and I will take one in the pm
    Also took recover d protein after workout with 1 scoop of muscle tech I had from awhile ago that im using up. Its not near as bad if you put with recover-d, nothing taste bad with recover-d haha will take one at bedtime aswell since there is casein in recover-d.

Im feeling strong already. My strength is climbing at a much faster pace than I expected. I love freakazol with the dbol. The first cycle I ran 50mg dbol and didn't have much strength increases and I know that a lot of the increase is just muscle memory that is coming back from being layed up with a herniated disk. But I love the combo and feel focking amazing.

Incline BB Bench:
    135x10
    205x10
    225x10
    275x8 Totally feeling incontrol on these lifts as I have been shaky the first 2 weeks but feeling like there is much more in the tank.

flat db:
    75x10
    80x10
    90x10 had help on the last rep but the guy said not much. feeling excited about this. And since ive been away the gym has finaly got 125's in so im set on ripping that **** up before im done with this cycle.

cable flies downward:
    60x10
    80x10
    80x10 this is the weight I was at before my injury. Feeling beast and the test and decca havnt even kicked in yet wtf Scarry **** ahead. straight beasting this mutha

cable flies upward:
    20x10
    30x10
    30x10 I can do more but I do a diff way than most as I come to the middle and hold then exstend upward to get the pumps going in my chest. Loven the come back so far

sitting db vertical presses:
    15x10
    15x10
    15x10 not sure what these are called. I love them as they realy work the inner and upper chest area.

That is all I had time for today as I didn't have my ipod nor my phone to listen to music and was pissed because of that, I cant stand not listening to some adrenaline pumping music. **** better charge tomorrow or Im going to take someone elses Ipod lol Sorry for lack of updates. I will post picks up next week. Im loving compliments so far!
  40. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.

Yeah, its a lot of juice but with practice it gets easier
    next cyle will be tren and prop and masc. I need all the practice I can get haha
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Road to Recovery after Back Surgery, Im Ready!
    By msrider in forum General Chat
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 04-26-2013, 10:42 PM
  2. Replies: 655
    Last Post: 11-07-2012, 12:20 PM
  3. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-24-2012, 10:04 PM
  4. Winny at end of Dbol/Test cycle?
    By johnmatrix in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-03-2007, 11:34 AM
  5. Cycle after back surgery