1. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.7%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post
    yeah them ****s will twitch and spasm sometimes. its annoying. should should really consider adding in atleast your glutes. they can hold alot of oil and not so nervy.
    Hell yeah it twitched. But the good news is I have no pip at all compared to my first cycle Im very pleased by that. I will do my glutes aswell, I did them last time but it got tough the bigger I got so I may have to be brave enough for the wife to help

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.39%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by msrider View Post
    Hell yeah it twitched. But the good news is I have no pip at all compared to my first cycle Im very pleased by that. I will do my glutes aswell, I did them last time but it got tough the bigger I got so I may have to be brave enough for the wife to help
    think of the glutes as 4 quadrants on each cheek. you can pin the outter portion of each quadrant. upper outside, lower outside, lower inside and upper inside, just stay the f away from the middle. you can reach the lower just fine, sit with your ass half off a chair. my friend showed that one to me, as my shoulders get wider its harder for me to twist. definitely need to work on flexibility though. and try hitting your delts and triceps, i promise its smooth as butter. i love pinning triceps.
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.7%

Quote Originally Posted by SuperPro View Post
    In, get it man!
    glad your her Bro, I will try not too disappoint
    Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668 View Post
    Glutes delts lats and tris all hold a reasonable amount. Pinning quads blows. I don't like putting any in mine.
    I need to get me an 1" needle. I was gunna test out the delts since Im using 2 diff inj. My quads felt no pain, and there easy to hit but deff want to find a diff muscle to punish haha

Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    You won't need much cardio with the first 20 days of methylsten - I def lost a % of bf on that stuff even as I gained several lbs, and strength gains are great too.
    Im excited to try it with 3 caps. Did you run it solo or with something? Im deff wanting to lose this bf and gain weight back. But I just want to be a low bf percentage and get freakishly big ****s gunna get Real up in this Mutha ****a haha
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.39%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

I need to get me an 1" needle. I was gunna test out the delts since Im using 2 diff inj. My quads felt no pain, and there easy to hit but deff want to find a diff muscle to punish haha
    grab some slin pins at the local pharmacy. 5/8" is plenty for tris and delts and even quads unless your absolutely grotesquely obese. back load them from your regular pin.
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.7%

Quote Originally Posted by SuperPro View Post
    In, get it man!
    Glutes delts lats and tris all hold a reasonable amount. Pinning quads blows. I don't like putting any in mine.
    You won't need much cardio with the first 20 days of methylsten - I def lost a % of bf on that stuff even as I gained several lbs, and strength gains are great too.
    think of the glutes as 4 quadrants on each cheek. you can pin the outter portion of each quadrant. upper outside, lower outside, lower inside and upper inside, just stay the f away from the middle. you can reach the lower just fine, sit with your ass half off a chair. my friend showed that one to me, as my shoulders get wider its harder for me to twist. definitely need to work on flexibility though. and try hitting your delts and triceps, i promise its smooth as butter. i love pinning triceps.
    Your a bad mutha bro haha I will try that. I didn't think I should do the inner of quads but new to stay away from the top. I will try sitting and twisting around as im trying to get that flexibility back that I lost. I will try and pin my tricep maybe the next time but I have an inch and half needle. How far should I take the needle in? The good news is no pip yet like the last **** I had so that will help me be braver haha
  6. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.39%

Your a bad mutha bro haha I will try that. I didn't think I should do the inner of quads but new to stay away from the top. I will try sitting and twisting around as im trying to get that flexibility back that I lost. I will try and pin my tricep maybe the next time but I have an inch and half needle. How far should I take the needle in? The good news is no pip yet like the last **** I had so that will help me be braver haha
    1.5 seems long as f*ck for triceps lol. um. id say go to the pharmacy first save the spears for glute shots only thats the only place you need that much metal.
  7. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.13%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Im excited to try it with 3 caps. Did you run it solo or with something? Im deff wanting to lose this bf and gain weight back. But I just want to be a low bf percentage and get freakishly big ****s gunna get Real up in this Mutha ****a haha
    Ran 7wks of 1dhea & 4dhea. First 4 had Cyanostane kicking at 30mg e/d but cut at day 24 when gyno was becoming an issue. Got on exemestane & prami, fixed that. Brought in 19dhea at the 30 day mark, upped the 1 & 4dhea 50-100%, and added Ultradrol around wk 5. Started at 16mg, bumped to 20 wk 2 of it, then 24mg for last wk and a couple days of 28mg. Essentially bridged cyanostane and methylstenbolone with 1,4, & 19 dhea. Too many compounds competing looking back at it, but accomplished my strength goals. 20mg is side-free, but 24/8 had me feeling very rough w/ all the other stuff. Bp headaches from way high bp, just felt gritty. 20 is a great spot in a stack IMO, 30 as a solo kicker.
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
    Coupon code SOCIAL for 10% off your order at Orbitnutrition.com
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.7%

Ok Guys I will give a little update of my workout and my first workout since being on

First off I dosed my 25mg dbol cap with 3 caps swoll-n, And I got a nice package from lecheek of some sample of speedx3 new smooth apple and It rocked. I will get to that in a sec haha Woah all I got to say.

I just had 45 min to workout today and I did chest. I will just say I think my blood pressure was elevated a bit and since not taking any pre's for awhile Im not use to them like I was in the past. But anyways I was in another world, didn't no if it was the freakazol, dbol, or the speedx3 but I got cold chills and havnt been speeding like that in along time. Actualy back when I was a meth junkie, but enough about that ****ing **** as I would slap a motha ****a if he showed that **** to me haha. Anyways I felt too good, too much. Gunna cut back to half the pre tomorrow and work my way up since im taking a ph and dbol at same time.

Chest Workout:

BB flat bench press
    135x10
    185x10
    185x10
    185x8 feel like such a puss Oh well I will climb my ass out of this hole haha

incline db:
    60x10
    60x10
    60x10
    Was doing hundred before now starting all over I could do more just don't want to tweak anything straining.

cable crossovers:
    60x10
    60x10
    60x10

cable crossovers upward:
    20x10
    20x10
    20x10 I realy try and concentrate on these and holding at the top.

I normaly do a couple more excercises but due too a short time I could only get this in. I will say my back is feeling awesome and I think ppl are going to be ****ting there pants when they see my ass blow up. But I don't give a **** haha Ive been missing a lot of fun and going to get back what was mine. Gunna be a freak after this cycle and I will try and upload pics in a bit as my phone is dead at the moment. Also Ive been getting a lot of acne on my chest due to pain pills in the past and sweets I think. Im going to start running Acnedren by Black Lion Research to see if its as good as ppl say. I will update that and leave a review on that as I think I should leave a review for anything Im running.

Lets see how I sleep tonight, thinking its gunna be tough as I only sleep a max of 4.5 hours anyways with a busy schedule.
  9. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.7%

Ran 7wks of 1dhea & 4dhea. First 4 had Cyanostane kicking at 30mg e/d but cut at day 24 when gyno was becoming an issue. Got on exemestane & prami, fixed that. Brought in 19dhea at the 30 day mark, upped the 1 & 4dhea 50-100%, and added Ultradrol around wk 5. Started at 16mg, bumped to 20 wk 2 of it, then 24mg for last wk and a couple days of 28mg. Essentially bridged cyanostane and methylstenbolone with 1,4, & 19 dhea. Too many compounds competing looking back at it, but accomplished my strength goals. 20mg is side-free, but 24/8 had me feeling very rough w/ all the other stuff. Bp headaches from way high bp, just felt gritty. 20 is a great spot in a stack IMO, 30 as a solo kicker.
    Damn! Nice run. Speaking of prami I need to get that ordered tomorrow. forgot like I always due haha. We bothe Missouri boys I see. Planning on making a trip to see the redbirds maybe end of this month. You a cardinal fan, gotta be. Thanks for following and all the advice brother.
  10. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.43%

Late but sub uh dub dubd
    MYOKEM SPONSORED ATHLETE & REP
    PSALMS 62:1-62:2
  11. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.42%

You know Im in!!!
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  12. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.7%

Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    Late but sub uh dub dubd
    Hell Yeah! Not late brother this going to be a long ride. glad your here brother.
    Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    You know Im in!!!
    Bout time haha jk brother. you da man lets see how big this mutha ****a can get
  13. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.1%

subbed
  14. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.2%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

Don't stress about pushing girl weights man it won't last for long were are these noodz btw???
  15. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.39%

Quote Originally Posted by Lukef2000 View Post
    Don't stress about pushing girl weights man it won't last for long were are these noodz btw???
    I second the girl weights. You gotta start somewhere. Don't let your ego drive you man that's how injuries happen.
  16. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.42%

Lmao dude your not gonna be a Big Baller for long hahahaha
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  17. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.7%

I here ya brother. I still look damn good lol just a little extra fat and some nice pimples on my chest lol I will get the noodz up in a bit. All my kids have been sick and my middle child is realy sick now.
    I second the girl weights. You gotta start somewhere. Don't let your ego drive you man that's how injuries happen.
    I know brother. Im pushing high reps now and will be there soon. Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    Lmao dude your not gonna be a Big Baller for long hahahaha
    You like that, lol! I do play a mean game of basketball haha
  18. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.7%

Here's all I got guys. Deff lost a lot since my injury but I have a lot of confidence in my work ethic and Know I will get there quickly.

Name:  ForumRunner_20130507_215740.png
Views: 299
Size:  291.8 KB

Name:  ForumRunner_20130507_215756.png
Views: 521
Size:  348.8 KB

Attachment 80379
  19. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.7%

Name:  ForumRunner_20130507_220303.png
Views: 1414
Size:  324.6 KB
  20. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.24%

I like the base you still have man. You gotta remember muscle memory will play a role... you will gain muscle you lost back much faster than it took to gain it the first time. You body will adapt fast and grow fast as fuk, I have no doubt.
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice
  21. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.2%

Still got a solid base homi, I'm sure you'll get that precious muscle back in no time. Like DD said with muscle memory and the cycle you've planned you'll be swole as fuk in no time.
  22. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.7%

Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave View Post
    I like the base you still have man. You gotta remember muscle memory will play a role... you will gain muscle you lost back much faster than it took to gain it the first time. You body will adapt fast and grow fast as fuk, I have no doubt.
    I need to quit eating the **** food. damn kids gushers in the middle of the night don't help haha I will get it under control. I have to remember ive only lifted for 6 days so far. I will keep pushing Bro.
    Still got a solid base homi, I'm sure you'll get that precious muscle back in no time. Like DD said with muscle memory and the cycle you've planned you'll be swole as fuk in no time.
    Thanks Brother! I know I will get there. Just gotta keep working.
  23. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.21%

I need to quit eating the **** food. damn kids gushers in the middle of the night don't help haha I will get it under control. I have to remember ive only lifted for 6 days so far. I will keep pushing Bro.
    I definitely feel ya on that bro, I dunno what it is at times, but I get a fckin hella sweet tooth during the night maybe 1-2x a week, it's like if I don't throw some snacks in there, my body gets mad at me and I'm not sure which compound to attribute to at this point but munchy hunger pains like fckin what. Don't sweat it at all, as you know takes a bit of time to get into the swing of things, but you're heading there.
    Everyday Is a Great Day To Die Hard
    Jesus Christ himself has blessed me with many gifts, one of them is knocking someone the fck out!
  24. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.7%

Quote Originally Posted by SinX View Post
    I definitely feel ya on that bro, I dunno what it is at times, but I get a fckin hella sweet tooth during the night maybe 1-2x a week, it's like if I don't throw some snacks in there, my body gets mad at me and I'm not sure which compound to attribute to at this point but munchy hunger pains like fckin what. Don't sweat it at all, as you know takes a bit of time to get into the swing of things, but you're heading there.
    Ive been doing it the whole time I been away from the weights haha Its tough getting away from it exspecialy when my kids have them for there lunches. Ive quit doing harder drugs in the past I know I will kick this habbit too. Im liking where Im at. I can feel a lot of muscle under this fat haha.
  25. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.1%

Ive been doing it the whole time I been away from the weights haha Its tough getting away from it exspecialy when my kids have them for there lunches. Ive quit doing harder drugs in the past I know I will kick this habbit too. Im liking where Im at. I can feel a lot of muscle under this fat haha.
    My daughters don't eat much different food than my wife and I do. It kills me whenever we take them to playdates or whatever, and all the moms serve juice and cookies. When we host, we serve (albeit some portion controlled carbs as snacks) bottled water and meat and cheese. The takeaway is this: the stigma that kids have to eat "kid foods" I think is an Americanized thought process
  26. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.7%

Day 2
    weight 222.3

I did Bi's and tri's. Im not going to get into detail but I did high reps of 12x4 on all exercise's and had some nasty veinage going on.

Day 3
    weight 223.4

Today I did Back and its the first time I've realy felt like doing some lower back exercise's. I did about .7 miles on the treadmill and played a pick up game of basketball and damn Im out of shape. Heres todays workout:

wide grip pull up's:
    bwx10
    bwx10
    bwx5
    I will say this I did attempt these for first time last week and I did 3 sets and only did 4 each time so Im deff fealing better than last week.

cable lat pull down's:
    60x12
    60x12
    75x12

smith mach. bent over rows:
    85x10
    85x10
    85x10
    85x10
    These Im nervous as hell about doing but I felt good with a belt and I didn't want to do much weight as I just want to concentrate on my form and not have to much movement until I see how my back is feeling. Felt Good!

Wide grip pull down's:
    210x12
    220x10
    210x12
    210x12
    Felt good here too. Its a process, but overall feeling good again just to be working out again. Keep on pushing on Baby.

I also did 3 sets of 40 set ups on the Ball. Its nice to work on the abs again as that is something I havnt been able to do in over 5 months. The more flexible I get the easier and the more I will start doing. When I think back to how its been being away and always eating pain pills I feel like Im lucky to be doing the things im doing just 4 weeks after surgery. So far im up 3.4 lbs. in 3 days. I like that and the fact that im continuing to do cardio regularly. I am going to incorporate cardio on the treadmill tonight at work also. Its not too late to look good for summer, I just have to watch my diet and keep building muscle. Thanks for the support brothers. Im also thinking after I run this cycle of going into some clen. How could I incorporate that after the winny? Thanks!
  27. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.7%

Quote Originally Posted by threeFs View Post
    My daughters don't eat much different food than my wife and I do. It kills me whenever we take them to playdates or whatever, and all the moms serve juice and cookies. When we host, we serve (albeit some portion controlled carbs as snacks) bottled water and meat and cheese. The takeaway is this: the stigma that kids have to eat "kid foods" I think is an Americanized thought process
    That's cool. I solute you for that. The good thing is my boys are 4 and 8 and there thinking about the proteins and such to get bigger. So I think they will make a nice transition to the consept of eating clean. When we go out they already have to eat steak so Its going to get exspensive. My oldest boy is suppose to be a minimum of 6ft 5" and eats a ton and don't gain weight. Do you know if its bad to put a kid on a protein shake a day at his age?
  28. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.1%

That's cool. I solute you for that. The good thing is my boys are 4 and 8 and there thinking about the proteins and such to get bigger. So I think they will make a nice transition to the consept of eating clean. When we go out they already have to eat steak so Its going to get exspensive. My oldest boy is suppose to be a minimum of 6ft 5" and eats a ton and don't gain weight. Do you know if its bad to put a kid on a protein shake a day at his age?
    Man, they're going to eat you out of house and home!
    My girls have sips of my whey isolate shakes (ages 3&5). There's nothing in it like creatine or beta alaninie, so I'm green light on it. The problem is that they don't see it as 'food' and want to eat as normal, hence just some sips
  29. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.7%

Quote Originally Posted by threeFs View Post
    Man, they're going to eat you out of house and home!
    My girls have sips of my whey isolate shakes (ages 3&5). There's nothing in it like creatine or beta alaninie, so I'm green light on it. The problem is that they don't see it as 'food' and want to eat as normal, hence just some sips
    I give my boys sips myself. They love protein. And yeah, I married into a tall family. I was 6ft 2" and my wife is 5 ft 10" but her mom is as tall as me or taller now haha and brother 6 6" and dad 6"5. Big family! Grocery Bill keeps going up and up, just thinking about while im on cycle Im going to have to get another job. Oh yeah, I did.
  30. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.24%

I get a wicked sweet tooth in the evenings here are some tricks...

1. 1 cup of PLAIN greek yogurt and 1 scoop of protein. If you freeze it for awhile its like icecream. I also make it and put it n whole grain Belgium waffles instead of syrup.

2. I buy the Breyers Low carb icecream. If I remember right it only has 3g of sugar per 1/2 cup. I throw it in my shakes or throw peanuts or almonds in it after dinner to crave my sweet tooth.

3. I also make protein cinnamon rolls with cinnamon protein powder, cream cheese and eggs. It makes like 6 rolls and I throw greek yogurt mixed with vanilla protein and pecans on top. Comes out to like 24g pro, 3 carbs and 5g fat per roll. Tastes fukin awesome.

Theres alot of alternatives out there you just have to get creative.
  31. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.13%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

1. 1 cup of PLAIN greek yogurt and 1 scoop of protein. If you freeze it for awhile its like icecream. I also make it and put it n whole grain Belgium waffles instead of syrup.
    I'm trying this postworkout tonight, got an open tuboof ***e and a 10lb bag of vanilla syntha-6 in the cupboard. I'm gonna shout DangerDave 3x with my mouth all white afterwards too.
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
  32. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.13%

Day 2
    weight 222.3

I did Bi's and tri's. Im not going to get into detail but I did high reps of 12x4 on all exercise's and had some nasty veinage going on.

Day 3
    weight 223.4

Today I did Back and its the first time I've realy felt like doing some lower back exercise's. I did about .7 miles on the treadmill and played a pick up game of basketball and damn Im out of shape. Heres todays workout:

wide grip pull up's:
    bwx10
    bwx10
    bwx5
    I will say this I did attempt these for first time last week and I did 3 sets and only did 4 each time so Im deff fealing better than last week.

cable lat pull down's:
    60x12
    60x12
    75x12

smith mach. bent over rows:
    85x10
    85x10
    85x10
    85x10
    These Im nervous as hell about doing but I felt good with a belt and I didn't want to do much weight as I just want to concentrate on my form and not have to much movement until I see how my back is feeling. Felt Good!

Wide grip pull down's:
    210x12
    220x10
    210x12
    210x12
    Felt good here too. Its a process, but overall feeling good again just to be working out again. Keep on pushing on Baby.

I also did 3 sets of 40 set ups on the Ball. Its nice to work on the abs again as that is something I havnt been able to do in over 5 months. The more flexible I get the easier and the more I will start doing. When I think back to how its been being away and always eating pain pills I feel like Im lucky to be doing the things im doing just 4 weeks after surgery. So far im up 3.4 lbs. in 3 days. I like that and the fact that im continuing to do cardio regularly. I am going to incorporate cardio on the treadmill tonight at work also. Its not too late to look good for summer, I just have to watch my diet and keep building muscle. Thanks for the support brothers. Im also thinking after I run this cycle of going into some clen. How could I incorporate that after the winny? Thanks!
    Bet it feels good to be working back of all things eh big guy?! Happy for you man, just take your time with stuff and as you roll into it you'll learn what helps and what to avoid for now. Never bad to already be up weight!
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
  33. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.39%

2. I buy the Breyers Low carb icecream. If I remember right it only has 3g of sugar per 1/2 cup. I throw it in my shakes or throw peanuts or almonds in it after dinner to crave my sweet tooth.

3. I also make protein cinnamon rolls with cinnamon protein powder, cream cheese and eggs. It makes like 6 rolls and I throw greek yogurt mixed with vanilla protein and pecans on top. Comes out to like 24g pro, 3 carbs and 5g fat per roll. Tastes fukin awesome.

Cinnamon rolls? Dude give some instructions
  34. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  222 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.26%

he turd i sent you an email. and please email me the recipes. ill take them all...ALL OF THEM
    Christopher
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/239904-csa2179s-hulk-mirror.html#post4289751
  35. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.01%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post

he turd i sent you an email. and please email me the recipes. ill take them all...ALL OF THEM
    This DD. those cinnamon rolls sound bomb
    Independent
  36. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.43%

All of those recipes are on youtube
    MYOKEM SPONSORED ATHLETE & REP
    PSALMS 62:1-62:2
  37. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.24%

I aint got the recipe on me.... I'm kind of in the middle of the desert atm... but I will see if I can find it for you guys
  38. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.42%

Are you taking your orals together or spaced out?
  39. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.2%

Am going to try these they don't look bad at all!!
  40. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.7%

I aint got the recipe on me.... I'm kind of in the middle of the desert atm... but I will see if I can find it for you guys
    Would love to get those recipe's when u get back Brother.I'm doing better so far so it should get easier too. But I love cinimum rolls.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Road to Recovery after Back Surgery, Im Ready!
    By msrider in forum General Chat
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 04-27-2013, 12:42 AM
  2. Replies: 655
    Last Post: 11-07-2012, 02:20 PM
  3. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-25-2012, 12:04 AM
  4. Winny at end of Dbol/Test cycle?
    By johnmatrix in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-03-2007, 01:34 PM
  5. Cycle after back surgery