Clen Cycle Log

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by threeFs View Post

    Personal experience > internet
    Dude, with everything you say to me, it's like you're out to get me man... All I'm doing is giving my own feedback. You don't have to call me out as much man.

    But yes, I agree with you a hundred l percent, but for a guy with no personal experience of Clenbuterol, such as myself, I have to read about other experiences to judge if It's right for me and so far, I've read many articles saying it is anabolic.

    But I have some liquid clen in the mail now, I am excited to test it out myself soon.
    "My goal when I come in here everyday is to make sure that if someone beats me - its not because they outworked me!" - Layne Norton, Natural Pro.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by Nsutton15 View Post

    Dude, with everything you say to me, it's like you're out to get me man... All I'm doing is giving my own feedback. You don't have to call me out as much man.

    But yes, I agree with you a hundred l percent, but for a guy with no personal experience of Clenbuterol, such as myself, I have to read about other experiences to judge if It's right for me and so far, I've read many articles saying it is anabolic.

    But I have some liquid clen in the mail now, I am excited to test it out myself soon.
    You're gonna love it once you hit 120 mcg brotha. First time I've gotten the shakes so far and I'm actually not tired. Can't wait to hit the gym tonight (didn't last night due to inconveniences)
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicDude1 View Post
    Day 6 Update:

    Morning Weight of 204.3 (Went up again, but my stomach is backed up, possible clen side effect)

    Dose of 120 mcg
    4g taurine
    198mg Potassium


    Sides:
    I feel fine! Besides not being able to deuce, im totally fine right now. Got the shakes during my engineering test haha. couldnt write for ****
    If your stomach is backed up, take some magnesium and eat a couple prunes, possibly add some more fiber in your diet and drink a couple more glasses of water too. I dunno about anyone else, but I seriously fear constipation and I always take all precautions haha.
    "My goal when I come in here everyday is to make sure that if someone beats me - its not because they outworked me!" - Layne Norton, Natural Pro.

  4. Quote Originally Posted by Nsutton15 View Post
    Dude, with everything you say to me, it's like you're out to get me man... All I'm doing is giving my own feedback. You don't have to call me out as much man.

    But yes, I agree with you a hundred l percent, but for a guy with no personal experience of Clenbuterol, such as myself, I have to read about other experiences to judge if It's right for me and so far, I've read many articles saying it is anabolic.

    But I have some liquid clen in the mail now, I am excited to test it out myself soon.
    No man, not at all. Wasn't my intentions. My comment was more for the nay-sayers about it not being anabolic. I mean, I'm not hitting PR's on Clen alone, but the combination of clen + pre-workout drink gets me pretty fired up, sweaty, vascular and strong(er)


    edit...PS I only made 2 comments in this thread, perhaps you have me confused with someone else?

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Nsutton15 View Post

    If your stomach is backed up, take some magnesium and eat a couple prunes, possibly add some more fiber in your diet and drink a couple more glasses of water too. I dunno about anyone else, but I seriously fear constipation and I always take all precautions haha.
    Clen should make it easier to take a deuce.
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by Pypp View Post

    Clen should make it easier to take a deuce.
    This morning I couldn't. Last night I did and didn't even notice how much I did haha. So hopefully later on it'll clear up again, otherwise I'm buying a laxative to flush it out.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by threeFs View Post

    No man, not at all. Wasn't my intentions. My comment was more for the nay-sayers about it not being anabolic. I mean, I'm not hitting PR's on Clen alone, but the combination of clen + pre-workout drink gets me pretty fired up, sweaty, vascular and strong(er)

    edit...PS I only made 2 comments in this thread, perhaps you have me confused with someone else?
    Beta antagonists+caffeine = most insane workouts.

    Brb leaving for squats

  8. Day 7 Update:
    Morning weight of 204.4 lbs

    Dose of 120 mcg
    4g taurine
    198mg potassium

    Sides:
    Nothing besides being backed up. I feel really gassy but cant deuce. My midsection seems to be getting smaller but the scales are disagreeing. I don't know why my weight isn't going down. I'll do harder workouts to see if i can shed some weight.

  9. Probably because you are backed up bro.

  10. Would it be beneficial to run Clen in pct after a Msten cycle?

  11. Quote Originally Posted by soul0wner View Post
    Probably because you are backed up bro.
    That's what I'm thinking. Definitely getting laxatives to resolve this ****

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Gw44 View Post
    Would it be beneficial to run Clen in pct after a Msten cycle?
    Very beneficial. I ran M-sten earlier, I had great gains in strength and gained a solid 14 pounds. 12 of which I have kept But Clen would help you eat tons and tons of food for PCT without the fear of adding any extra fat. But for the most part, you should keep like 95% of your gains on M-sten. They are pretty solid muscle gains.
    "My goal when I come in here everyday is to make sure that if someone beats me - its not because they outworked me!" - Layne Norton, Natural Pro.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Nsutton15 View Post

    Very beneficial. I ran M-sten earlier, I had great gains in strength and gained a solid 14 pounds. 12 of which I have kept But Clen would help you eat tons and tons of food for PCT without the fear of adding any extra fat. But for the most part, you should keep like 95% of your gains on M-sten. They are pretty solid muscle gains.
    Clen makes me eat less, hardly any appetite at all. Also, saying clen can give you the ability to eat tons of food without adding any extra fat is 100% false. Clen is not magic, and macronutrients are not created equal. Also, there are numerous writings about the dangers of cutting during pct. And, you mentioned that you have no personal experience with clen!
    Please do not give advice if it is A) wrong or B) unsupported with sources
    Btw, I'm not "out to get you," but rather out to help discriminate between bro science and facts. Don't give out information if it's not true, or at least preface it with saying something like, "I'm not sure"

  14. Quote Originally Posted by threeFs View Post

    Clen makes me eat less, hardly any appetite at all. Also, saying clen can give you the ability to eat tons of food without adding any extra fat is 100% false. Clen is not magic, and macronutrients are not created equal. Also, there are numerous writings about the dangers of cutting during pct. And, you mentioned that you have no personal experience with clen!
    Please do not give advice if it is A) wrong or B) unsupported with sources
    Btw, I'm not "out to get you," but rather out to help discriminate between bro science and facts. Don't give out information if it's not true, or at least preface it with saying something like, "I'm not sure"
    Well my experience with Methylstenbolone is not just something I read online. It was my experience, a cycle I completed. So I was just saying that M-sten gains should be kept anyways aslong as your PCT is good. Then to further answer his question, I just gave him a little bit of a 'loose quote' that I read about Clen. He doesn't have to take the advice if he doesn't want it and I wasn't saying that was my personal experience, but in theory that does make sense. But if there is a article on Clen during PCT or something, I would be vety interested in it.
    "My goal when I come in here everyday is to make sure that if someone beats me - its not because they outworked me!" - Layne Norton, Natural Pro.

  15. Day 10 Update:
    Morning weight of 203.3

    Morning dose of 120 mcg
    4g taurine
    198mg potassium

    Sides:
    No sides. Stomach isn't really backed up anymore. Starting to feel and look thinner. My man tits aren't that big anymore ?

  16. Day 11 Update:

    Morning weight of 201.3 lbs

    Morning dose of 120mcg
    4g taurine
    198mg potassium

    Sides:
    Feel great. Nothing bad to note. I'll try and update after the gym

  17. Just a little information for those interested.

    V-8 juice has 1000mg of potassium per serving. That is much more than any supp that you will buy, and you get your veggies too!!
    Killing it with Maximize Intense (iForce) and getting regular with Gut Health (EVOMUSE)

  18. Subbed I always enjoy learning more about Clen from logs
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Kbizzle View Post
    Just a little information for those interested.

    V-8 juice has 1000mg of potassium per serving. That is much more than any supp that you will buy, and you get your veggies too!!
    It's also filled with sodium which counteracts potassiums effect.

    Try lower sodium v8 and eating less throughout the day

  20. I didn't see if you're running clen pills or liquid

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Pypp View Post

    It's also filled with sodium which counteracts potassiums effect.

    Try lower sodium v8 and eating less throughout the day
    Just wanted to add to this... While sodium is beneficial and necessary for muscle efficiency, people wrongly assume that they should stay away from it in cases like this...

    What's most important is the intra-cellular ratio of sodium to potassium... Not really the particular amounts. You want a 1:2 ratio so I'd recommend keeping sodium levels and just upping the potassium rather than cutting anything out. Cheers
    My current UNsponsored PES EP cutting log:http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/234161-adonisbelts-pes-erase.html

  22. Quote Originally Posted by AdonisBelt View Post

    Just wanted to add to this... While sodium is beneficial and necessary for muscle efficiency, people wrongly assume that they should stay away from it in cases like this...

    What's most important is the intra-cellular ratio of sodium to potassium... Not really the particular amounts. You want a 1:2 ratio so I'd recommend keeping sodium levels and just upping the potassium rather than cutting anything out. Cheers
    True but eating a single processes meal can add up to 3/4 of your sodium intake, especially deli meats they are injected with sodium to increase profit per ounce. Read back of your meat labels.

    If your eating grass fed organic that's a different story.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Pypp View Post

    True but eating a single processes meal can add up to 3/4 of your sodium intake, especially deli meats they are injected with sodium to increase profit per ounce. Read back of your meat labels.

    If your eating grass fed organic that's a different story.
    If you're consistently getting your "meats" from deli/lunch meat you shouldn't be using clen ha. You need to fix your diet
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Product Rep - [email protected] .com

  24. Quote Originally Posted by booneman77 View Post

    If you're consistently getting your "meats" from deli/lunch meat you shouldn't be using clen ha. You need to fix your diet
    True. Before I knew anything about nutrition I had most of my protein my deli meats. Mostly because I didn't know how to cook :P. But I was wondering why I wasn't cut last summer..... Damn deli meats lol.

  25. Frozen chicken breasts are a lot cheaper than Oscar Meyer.

    Get some Green Valley Giant Steamers and some Minute brown rice and you're g2g
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Log 6 week clen cycle female
    By loveit in forum Cycle Logs
    Replies: 356
    Last Post: 06-17-2012, 06:01 PM
  2. Brywal312 Cutting Cycle Log - Clen+t3
    By brywal312 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 11-16-2007, 03:56 PM
  3. ECA/Clen/Albuterol - Cycle/Log
    By SprtNvolcoM in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 48
    Last Post: 04-22-2006, 03:59 PM
  4. TX's cycle log.
    By txwakeskater in forum Cycle Logs
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: 02-07-2003, 03:51 PM
  5. My Cycle Log
    By Blindfaith in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-12-2002, 12:59 AM
Log in
Log in