Clen Cycle Log

Nsutton15

Nsutton15

Awards
Personal experience > internet
Dude, with everything you say to me, it's like you're out to get me man... All I'm doing is giving my own feedback. You don't have to call me out as much man.

But yes, I agree with you a hundred l percent, but for a guy with no personal experience of Clenbuterol, such as myself, I have to read about other experiences to judge if It's right for me and so far, I've read many articles saying it is anabolic.

But I have some liquid clen in the mail now, I am excited to test it out myself soon.

AnabolicDude1

Awards
Dude, with everything you say to me, it's like you're out to get me man... All I'm doing is giving my own feedback. You don't have to call me out as much man.

But yes, I agree with you a hundred l percent, but for a guy with no personal experience of Clenbuterol, such as myself, I have to read about other experiences to judge if It's right for me and so far, I've read many articles saying it is anabolic.

But I have some liquid clen in the mail now, I am excited to test it out myself soon.
You're gonna love it once you hit 120 mcg brotha. First time I've gotten the shakes so far and I'm actually not tired. Can't wait to hit the gym tonight (didn't last night due to inconveniences)

Nsutton15

Nsutton15

Awards
Day 6 Update:

Morning Weight of 204.3 (Went up again, but my stomach is backed up, possible clen side effect)

Dose of 120 mcg
4g taurine
198mg Potassium

Sides:
I feel fine! Besides not being able to deuce, im totally fine right now. Got the shakes during my engineering test haha. couldnt write for ****
If your stomach is backed up, take some magnesium and eat a couple prunes, possibly add some more fiber in your diet and drink a couple more glasses of water too. I dunno about anyone else, but I seriously fear constipation and I always take all precautions haha.

threeFs

threeFs

Awards

No man, not at all. Wasn't my intentions. My comment was more for the nay-sayers about it not being anabolic. I mean, I'm not hitting PR's on Clen alone, but the combination of clen + pre-workout drink gets me pretty fired up, sweaty, vascular and strong(er)

edit...PS I only made 2 comments in this thread, perhaps you have me confused with someone else?

Pypp

Pypp

Awards
  • Established
If your stomach is backed up, take some magnesium and eat a couple prunes, possibly add some more fiber in your diet and drink a couple more glasses of water too. I dunno about anyone else, but I seriously fear constipation and I always take all precautions haha.
Clen should make it easier to take a deuce.

AnabolicDude1

Awards
Clen should make it easier to take a deuce.
This morning I couldn't. Last night I did and didn't even notice how much I did haha. So hopefully later on it'll clear up again, otherwise I'm buying a laxative to flush it out.

AwhYeah

AwhYeah

Banned
Awards
No man, not at all. Wasn't my intentions. My comment was more for the nay-sayers about it not being anabolic. I mean, I'm not hitting PR's on Clen alone, but the combination of clen + pre-workout drink gets me pretty fired up, sweaty, vascular and strong(er)

edit...PS I only made 2 comments in this thread, perhaps you have me confused with someone else?
Beta antagonists+caffeine = most insane workouts.

Brb leaving for squats

AnabolicDude1

Awards
Day 7 Update:
Morning weight of 204.4 lbs

Dose of 120 mcg
4g taurine
198mg potassium

Sides:
Nothing besides being backed up. I feel really gassy but cant deuce. My midsection seems to be getting smaller but the scales are disagreeing. I don't know why my weight isn't going down. I'll do harder workouts to see if i can shed some weight.

soul0wner

soul0wner

Awards
  • Established
Probably because you are backed up bro.

Gw44

Gw44

Awards
Would it be beneficial to run Clen in pct after a Msten cycle?

Nsutton15

Nsutton15

Awards
Would it be beneficial to run Clen in pct after a Msten cycle?
Very beneficial. I ran M-sten earlier, I had great gains in strength and gained a solid 14 pounds. 12 of which I have kept :) But Clen would help you eat tons and tons of food for PCT without the fear of adding any extra fat. But for the most part, you should keep like 95% of your gains on M-sten. They are pretty solid muscle gains.

threeFs

threeFs

Awards
Very beneficial. I ran M-sten earlier, I had great gains in strength and gained a solid 14 pounds. 12 of which I have kept :) But Clen would help you eat tons and tons of food for PCT without the fear of adding any extra fat. But for the most part, you should keep like 95% of your gains on M-sten. They are pretty solid muscle gains.
Clen makes me eat less, hardly any appetite at all. Also, saying clen can give you the ability to eat tons of food without adding any extra fat is 100% false. Clen is not magic, and macronutrients are not created equal. Also, there are numerous writings about the dangers of cutting during pct. And, you mentioned that you have no personal experience with clen!
Please do not give advice if it is A) wrong or B) unsupported with sources
Btw, I'm not "out to get you," but rather out to help discriminate between bro science and facts. Don't give out information if it's not true, or at least preface it with saying something like, "I'm not sure"

Nsutton15

Nsutton15

Awards
Clen makes me eat less, hardly any appetite at all. Also, saying clen can give you the ability to eat tons of food without adding any extra fat is 100% false. Clen is not magic, and macronutrients are not created equal. Also, there are numerous writings about the dangers of cutting during pct. And, you mentioned that you have no personal experience with clen!
Please do not give advice if it is A) wrong or B) unsupported with sources
Btw, I'm not "out to get you," but rather out to help discriminate between bro science and facts. Don't give out information if it's not true, or at least preface it with saying something like, "I'm not sure"
Well my experience with Methylstenbolone is not just something I read online. It was my experience, a cycle I completed. So I was just saying that M-sten gains should be kept anyways aslong as your PCT is good. Then to further answer his question, I just gave him a little bit of a 'loose quote' that I read about Clen. He doesn't have to take the advice if he doesn't want it and I wasn't saying that was my personal experience, but in theory that does make sense. But if there is a article on Clen during PCT or something, I would be vety interested in it.

AnabolicDude1

Awards
Day 10 Update:
Morning weight of 203.3

Morning dose of 120 mcg
4g taurine
198mg potassium

Sides:
No sides. Stomach isn't really backed up anymore. Starting to feel and look thinner. My man tits aren't that big anymore ?

AnabolicDude1

Awards
Day 11 Update:

Morning weight of 201.3 lbs

Morning dose of 120mcg
4g taurine
198mg potassium

Sides:
Feel great. Nothing bad to note. I'll try and update after the gym

Kbizzle

Kbizzle

Awards
Just a little information for those interested.

V-8 juice has 1000mg of potassium per serving. That is much more than any supp that you will buy, and you get your veggies too!!

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Subbed I always enjoy learning more about Clen from logs

Pypp

Pypp

Awards
  • Established
Just a little information for those interested.

V-8 juice has 1000mg of potassium per serving. That is much more than any supp that you will buy, and you get your veggies too!!
It's also filled with sodium which counteracts potassiums effect.

Try lower sodium v8 and eating less throughout the day

threeFs

threeFs

Awards
I didn't see if you're running clen pills or liquid

AdonisBelt

AdonisBelt

Awards

Just wanted to add to this... While sodium is beneficial and necessary for muscle efficiency, people wrongly assume that they should stay away from it in cases like this...

What's most important is the intra-cellular ratio of sodium to potassium... Not really the particular amounts. You want a 1:2 ratio so I'd recommend keeping sodium levels and just upping the potassium rather than cutting anything out. Cheers

Pypp

Pypp

Awards
  • Established
Just wanted to add to this... While sodium is beneficial and necessary for muscle efficiency, people wrongly assume that they should stay away from it in cases like this...

What's most important is the intra-cellular ratio of sodium to potassium... Not really the particular amounts. You want a 1:2 ratio so I'd recommend keeping sodium levels and just upping the potassium rather than cutting anything out. Cheers
True but eating a single processes meal can add up to 3/4 of your sodium intake, especially deli meats they are injected with sodium to increase profit per ounce. Read back of your meat labels.

If your eating grass fed organic that's a different story.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
True but eating a single processes meal can add up to 3/4 of your sodium intake, especially deli meats they are injected with sodium to increase profit per ounce. Read back of your meat labels.

If your eating grass fed organic that's a different story.
If you're consistently getting your "meats" from deli/lunch meat you shouldn't be using clen ha. You need to fix your diet ;)

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you're consistently getting your "meats" from deli/lunch meat you shouldn't be using clen ha. You need to fix your diet ;)
True. Before I knew anything about nutrition I had most of my protein my deli meats. Mostly because I didn't know how to cook :p. But I was wondering why I wasn't cut last summer..... Damn deli meats lol.

TaylorSwift

TaylorSwift

Awards
Frozen chicken breasts are a lot cheaper than Oscar Meyer.

Get some Green Valley Giant Steamers and some Minute brown rice and you're g2g

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Yuck rice....
Hows your albuterol experience going? Good fat loss and not any sides as they say? This Clen cycle already presents clogged plumbing and also headaches :/

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hows your albuterol experience going? Good fat loss and not any sides as they say? This Clen cycle already presents clogged plumbing and also headaches :/
Headaches is it. But I heard its normal during the first week. Also I dropped caffeine which is actually helping me sleep better at night but makes me tired even on 12mg of albuterol. And yeah I've been on it for less than a week so can't speculate on fat loss just yet.

threeFs

threeFs

Awards
Not my thread but I'm on clen again right now and none of those sides

Kbizzle

Kbizzle

Awards

I do buy low sodium spicy hot, and sodium isn't as bad as people make it out to be. Sure, you shouldn't lick salt blocks and dump it on everything, but it is essential and really shouldn't be totally avoided.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
I do buy low sodium spicy hot, and sodium isn't as bad as people make it out to be. Sure, you shouldn't lick salt blocks and dump it on everything, but it is essential and really shouldn't be totally avoided.
boom! i feel the same way

threeFs

threeFs

Awards
Matter of fact, if you're very low carb, you actually need to replace salt, and even moreso if you exercise. (no source at the momment)

AdonisBelt

AdonisBelt

Awards
Lol I literally said nearly the exact same thing earlier in the thread...

Low carbs for the win :)
I'm assuming your doing refeeds?

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
True, I suppose. I'm currently keeping <30 which would. But I'm with you on the hundo
Maybe ill do a slight carb up day with 250g if carbs low fats and moderate proteins.

Slappy244

Slappy244

Awards
Any updates? Y'all should be close to the end, right?

Or finished?

Kbizzle

Kbizzle

Awards
In for the updates.

Zach Strom

Zach Strom

Awards
I know how late i am in this, hopefully it's not bunked already. Im about to hop into another 2 weeks of clen, just on my 2 week off period now til next Tuesday. I loved the experience with it, got up to 160 at the highest points but surprisingly could take the sides fine. Had 1 cramp the entire cycle but other than that no problems, i did sweat a lot more now, which would be awkward when i had to run 2 minutes outside to catch my next lecture and would walk in drenched in sweat. the professors would think im overheating (I replied, nah i'm just shredding up, har har). I'm in for your updates. My lifts actually went up on this. no problems at all, cut a solid 5-6lbs in those 2 weeks. Also on an Epi/Trenavar cycle right now, going into week two today.

Cisco1234

Awards
Quick question for those who have done cycle of clen before: I know, since clen is a CNS, you shouldn't take any other stim during the 2 week or 4 week cycle or how ever long you run it, that makes sense, but how many of you have taking a pre wo or have ingested caffeine in some way? If you did how did it effect the sides?

Zach Strom

Zach Strom

Awards
I've taken it during my 2 weeks and was fine. Find some Hawthorn Berry for bp problems. Honestly though, you don't need a pre-workout really when using clen. It already will have your heart rate up as it is and you'll be sweatin a lot.

Cisco1234

Awards
Yeah i've noticed that. Sweat through multiple layers, including sweatshirts.

Kilo G

Kilo G

Awards
You lucky bastards. Clenbuterol doesn't effect me anything like it does you guys. I've tried 3 different labs of Clen and I've gotten it directly from a pharmacy in pill form. Didn't feel a damn thing except occasional cramps, and some shaking in the hands. Max dosage I've done was 240mcg

I've got some GP Clen sitting around at home right now. I got like 80 pills at 40mcg a piece just laying around collecting dust. I think I'll cycle them in July during my 21 day hospitalization. Maybe with the hospitals super strict diet and several procedures Clen will effect me more.