Clen Cycle Log

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicDude1 View Post

    I heard clen isn't good for pct. from what I've read over on steroid.com, the boys say it will just make you lose all your gains. So might as well cut up before you go use that superdrol
    I heard both sides. Clen itself is anabolic so as long as you keep your diet right and hit gym hard you shouldn't worry. Either way you'll lose muscle on pct


  2. Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicDude1 View Post
    I heard clen isn't good for pct. from what I've read over on steroid.com, the boys say it will just make you lose all your gains. So might as well cut up before you go use that superdrol
    I haven't heard of that... I did read a report of Clen being good for PCT because it's anabolic, anti-catabolic and helps you eat above maintenance calories without adding any fat and possibly reducing fat too. So that's why I'm going to use it as a part of my PCT protocol and then again as just a cutting program a couple weeks after PCT ends to further reduce my bodyfat.
    "My goal when I come in here everyday is to make sure that if someone beats me - its not because they outworked me!" - Layne Norton, Natural Pro.
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by Pypp View Post

    I heard both sides. Clen itself is anabolic so as long as you keep your diet right and hit gym hard you shouldn't worry. Either way you'll lose muscle on pct
    How is clen anabolic? It doesn't help build muscle. If you have a research study saying so, I'd love to read it. I know it's anti catabolic, but that doesn't make it anabolic.

  4. Albuterol has evidence

  5. Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicDude1 View Post
    How is clen anabolic? It doesn't help build muscle. If you have a research study saying so, I'd love to read it. I know it's anti catabolic, but that doesn't make it anabolic.

    Google "all you need to know about clenbuterol" and click on the second link. (I cant post links until I reach 150 posts lol) but just read that article, it's actually pretty interesting.


    I've seen where it says Clenbuterol is anabolic in many, many articles. I've never really seen it used specifically for it's anabolic effects though... Just because it is so mild. But the main thing about Clen is that it shreds fat easily and quickly and helps you retain as much muscle as possible while on a caloric deficit diet (anti-catabolism). Either way, Clen just just utterly astounded me in its properties for what it can do. I am very impressed, now here soon, I am going to put clen to the test.
    "My goal when I come in here everyday is to make sure that if someone beats me - its not because they outworked me!" - Layne Norton, Natural Pro.

  6. Quote Originally Posted by Nsutton15 View Post

    Google "all you need to know about clenbuterol" and click on the second link. (I cant post links until I reach 150 posts lol) but just read that article, it's actually pretty interesting.

    I've seen where it says Clenbuterol is anabolic in many, many articles. I've never really seen it used specifically for it's anabolic effects though... Just because it is so mild. But the main thing about Clen is that it shreds fat easily and quickly and helps you retain as much muscle as possible while on a caloric deficit diet (anti-catabolism). Either way, Clen just just utterly astounded me in its properties for what it can do. I am very impressed, now here soon, I am going to put clen to the test.
    I wasn't trying to start a debate here haha. I've just always read that you'll only get pounds of fat off and retain muscle mass. I'll check that article once I get the chance.

  7. Along for the ride. I'm shaky from clen right now. Love it
    I wanted to start a thread about worst times/places to catch a clen cramp

  8. Quote Originally Posted by threeFs View Post
    Along for the ride. I'm shaky from clen right now. Love it
    I wanted to start a thread about worst times/places to catch a clen cramp
    I'm running gw1516/albuterol right now. It's day 3. I've lost at least a pound already eating close to maintenance.

    The albuterol is crazy because my hands shake, but I don't feel edgy....unless I pop some caffeine. I'm really excited about the gw1516, my endurance and breathing are insane. I feel like a world class athlete

  9. Quote Originally Posted by AwhYeah View Post
    I'm running gw1516/albuterol right now. It's day 3. I've lost at least a pound already eating close to maintenance.

    The albuterol is crazy because my hands shake, but I don't feel edgy....unless I pop some caffeine. I'm really excited about the gw1516, my endurance and breathing are insane. I feel like a world class athlete

    Can you give me a basic idea of gw1516? I'm fairly new to peptides and I'd like to maybe try one oneday in the future. I have thought about GHRP-6 (or GHRP-2) because I think that would be something good to start out with. But goodluck with the Albuterol man!
    "My goal when I come in here everyday is to make sure that if someone beats me - its not because they outworked me!" - Layne Norton, Natural Pro.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Nsutton15 View Post

    Can you give me a basic idea of gw1516? I'm fairly new to peptides and I'd like to maybe try one oneday in the future. I have thought about GHRP-6 (or GHRP-2) because I think that would be something good to start out with. But goodluck with the Albuterol man!
    No sides at all. So far. I can update you. You just feel like you just finished a workout all the time. I ran for 45 minutes today and normally my muscles look depleted afterward, which they didn't today, so that leads me to believe my glycogen stores went unused. So fat was the priority.
    •   
       


  11. Is your inbox full?

  12. Quote Originally Posted by soul0wner View Post
    Where did you buy it and how much was it? I tried sending a pm.
    Can you say banned

  13. Quote Originally Posted by machorox123 View Post

    Can you say banned
    Sure, and you?

  14. Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicDude1 View Post

    LOL! You're gonna love this.

    Day 3 Post workout update:

    Wow! The gym felt absolutely amazing! I went up in 2 of my chest workouts, one being an increase of 20lbs and the other being 50lbs. I felt super ****ty and tired all day, but once I started pumping the weight, I felt energized! I did some ab work and torso rotations, felt like I was shrinking already. Took a look in the mirror and saw a noticeable effect. Although it's only day 3, I definitely saw a difference. But once I pounded my protein shake when I got home, I started to feel kinda bloated and sort of have a cramp going on. I picked up some potassium 99mg pills and some taurine-1g. Gonna be adding those in tomorrow. I appreciate everyone that's following. I'll update again tomorrow morning with my weight and dosing, etc.
    I've actually read that clen has very mild anabolic properties as well.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by EatMoar View Post

    I've actually read that clen has very mild anabolic properties as well.
    On humans? Link to study.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by AwhYeah View Post

    On humans? Link to study.
    Oops I misread what I read before apparently its anabolic in animals not humans.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by EatMoar View Post

    Oops I misread what I read before apparently its anabolic in animals not humans.
    No, you had it right. Clenbuterol is very mildly anabolic but I have no idea why someone would use it specifically for its anabolic propeties.. It's primarily anticatabolic, mildly anabolic and thermogenic. Google reports on clenbuterol. Any good, thorough report will say something along those lines.
    "My goal when I come in here everyday is to make sure that if someone beats me - its not because they outworked me!" - Layne Norton, Natural Pro.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Nsutton15 View Post

    No, you had it right. Clenbuterol is very mildly anabolic but I have no idea why someone would use it specifically for its anabolic propeties.. It's primarily anticatabolic, mildly anabolic and thermogenic. Google reports on clenbuterol. Any good, thorough report will say something along those lines.
    Personal experience > internet

  19. Day 6 Update:

    Morning Weight of 204.3 (Went up again, but my stomach is backed up, possible clen side effect)

    Dose of 120 mcg
    4g taurine
    198mg Potassium


    Sides:
    I feel fine! Besides not being able to deuce, im totally fine right now. Got the shakes during my engineering test haha. couldnt write for ****

  20. Quote Originally Posted by threeFs View Post
    Personal experience > internet
    Agree 100%

  21. Quote Originally Posted by threeFs View Post

    Personal experience > internet
    Dude, with everything you say to me, it's like you're out to get me man... All I'm doing is giving my own feedback. You don't have to call me out as much man.

    But yes, I agree with you a hundred l percent, but for a guy with no personal experience of Clenbuterol, such as myself, I have to read about other experiences to judge if It's right for me and so far, I've read many articles saying it is anabolic.

    But I have some liquid clen in the mail now, I am excited to test it out myself soon.
    "My goal when I come in here everyday is to make sure that if someone beats me - its not because they outworked me!" - Layne Norton, Natural Pro.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Nsutton15 View Post

    Dude, with everything you say to me, it's like you're out to get me man... All I'm doing is giving my own feedback. You don't have to call me out as much man.

    But yes, I agree with you a hundred l percent, but for a guy with no personal experience of Clenbuterol, such as myself, I have to read about other experiences to judge if It's right for me and so far, I've read many articles saying it is anabolic.

    But I have some liquid clen in the mail now, I am excited to test it out myself soon.
    You're gonna love it once you hit 120 mcg brotha. First time I've gotten the shakes so far and I'm actually not tired. Can't wait to hit the gym tonight (didn't last night due to inconveniences)

  23. Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicDude1 View Post
    Day 6 Update:

    Morning Weight of 204.3 (Went up again, but my stomach is backed up, possible clen side effect)

    Dose of 120 mcg
    4g taurine
    198mg Potassium


    Sides:
    I feel fine! Besides not being able to deuce, im totally fine right now. Got the shakes during my engineering test haha. couldnt write for ****
    If your stomach is backed up, take some magnesium and eat a couple prunes, possibly add some more fiber in your diet and drink a couple more glasses of water too. I dunno about anyone else, but I seriously fear constipation and I always take all precautions haha.
    "My goal when I come in here everyday is to make sure that if someone beats me - its not because they outworked me!" - Layne Norton, Natural Pro.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Nsutton15 View Post
    Dude, with everything you say to me, it's like you're out to get me man... All I'm doing is giving my own feedback. You don't have to call me out as much man.

    But yes, I agree with you a hundred l percent, but for a guy with no personal experience of Clenbuterol, such as myself, I have to read about other experiences to judge if It's right for me and so far, I've read many articles saying it is anabolic.

    But I have some liquid clen in the mail now, I am excited to test it out myself soon.
    No man, not at all. Wasn't my intentions. My comment was more for the nay-sayers about it not being anabolic. I mean, I'm not hitting PR's on Clen alone, but the combination of clen + pre-workout drink gets me pretty fired up, sweaty, vascular and strong(er)


    edit...PS I only made 2 comments in this thread, perhaps you have me confused with someone else?

  25. Quote Originally Posted by Nsutton15 View Post

    If your stomach is backed up, take some magnesium and eat a couple prunes, possibly add some more fiber in your diet and drink a couple more glasses of water too. I dunno about anyone else, but I seriously fear constipation and I always take all precautions haha.
    Clen should make it easier to take a deuce.

  26. Quote Originally Posted by Pypp View Post

    Clen should make it easier to take a deuce.
    This morning I couldn't. Last night I did and didn't even notice how much I did haha. So hopefully later on it'll clear up again, otherwise I'm buying a laxative to flush it out.

  27. Quote Originally Posted by threeFs View Post

    No man, not at all. Wasn't my intentions. My comment was more for the nay-sayers about it not being anabolic. I mean, I'm not hitting PR's on Clen alone, but the combination of clen + pre-workout drink gets me pretty fired up, sweaty, vascular and strong(er)

    edit...PS I only made 2 comments in this thread, perhaps you have me confused with someone else?
    Beta antagonists+caffeine = most insane workouts.

    Brb leaving for squats

  28. Day 7 Update:
    Morning weight of 204.4 lbs

    Dose of 120 mcg
    4g taurine
    198mg potassium

    Sides:
    Nothing besides being backed up. I feel really gassy but cant deuce. My midsection seems to be getting smaller but the scales are disagreeing. I don't know why my weight isn't going down. I'll do harder workouts to see if i can shed some weight.

  29. Probably because you are backed up bro.

  30. Would it be beneficial to run Clen in pct after a Msten cycle?
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Log 6 week clen cycle female
    By loveit in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 356
    Last Post: 06-17-2012, 07:01 PM
  2. Brywal312 Cutting Cycle Log - Clen+t3
    By brywal312 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 11-16-2007, 04:56 PM
  3. ECA/Clen/Albuterol - Cycle/Log
    By SprtNvolcoM in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 48
    Last Post: 04-22-2006, 04:59 PM
  4. TX's cycle log.
    By txwakeskater in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: 02-07-2003, 04:51 PM
  5. My Cycle Log
    By Blindfaith in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-12-2002, 01:59 AM
Log in
Log in