2. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.12%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by soul0wner View Post
    Where did you buy it and how much was it? I tried sending a pm.
    Can you say banned
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.81%

Quote Originally Posted by machorox123 View Post

Can you say banned
    Sure, and you?
    •   

4. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  193 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.14%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicDude1 View Post

LOL! You're gonna love this.

Day 3 Post workout update:

Wow! The gym felt absolutely amazing! I went up in 2 of my chest workouts, one being an increase of 20lbs and the other being 50lbs. I felt super ****ty and tired all day, but once I started pumping the weight, I felt energized! I did some ab work and torso rotations, felt like I was shrinking already. Took a look in the mirror and saw a noticeable effect. Although it's only day 3, I definitely saw a difference. But once I pounded my protein shake when I got home, I started to feel kinda bloated and sort of have a cramp going on. I picked up some potassium 99mg pills and some taurine-1g. Gonna be adding those in tomorrow. I appreciate everyone that's following. I'll update again tomorrow morning with my weight and dosing, etc.
    I've actually read that clen has very mild anabolic properties as well.
  5. Banned
    Stats
    5'11"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.44%

Quote Originally Posted by EatMoar View Post

I've actually read that clen has very mild anabolic properties as well.
    On humans? Link to study.
  6. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  193 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.14%

Quote Originally Posted by AwhYeah View Post

On humans? Link to study.
    Oops I misread what I read before apparently its anabolic in animals not humans.
  7. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.45%

Oops I misread what I read before apparently its anabolic in animals not humans.
    No, you had it right. Clenbuterol is very mildly anabolic but I have no idea why someone would use it specifically for its anabolic propeties.. It's primarily anticatabolic, mildly anabolic and thermogenic. Google reports on clenbuterol. Any good, thorough report will say something along those lines.
    "My goal when I come in here everyday is to make sure that if someone beats me - its not because they outworked me!" - Layne Norton, Natural Pro.
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.12%

Quote Originally Posted by Nsutton15 View Post

No, you had it right. Clenbuterol is very mildly anabolic but I have no idea why someone would use it specifically for its anabolic propeties.. It's primarily anticatabolic, mildly anabolic and thermogenic. Google reports on clenbuterol. Any good, thorough report will say something along those lines.
    Personal experience > internet
  9. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.59%

Day 6 Update:

Morning Weight of 204.3 (Went up again, but my stomach is backed up, possible clen side effect)

Dose of 120 mcg
    4g taurine
    198mg Potassium

Sides:
    I feel fine! Besides not being able to deuce, im totally fine right now. Got the shakes during my engineering test haha. couldnt write for ****
  10. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.59%

Quote Originally Posted by threeFs View Post
    Agree 100%
  11. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.45%

Dude, with everything you say to me, it's like you're out to get me man... All I'm doing is giving my own feedback. You don't have to call me out as much man.

But yes, I agree with you a hundred l percent, but for a guy with no personal experience of Clenbuterol, such as myself, I have to read about other experiences to judge if It's right for me and so far, I've read many articles saying it is anabolic.

But I have some liquid clen in the mail now, I am excited to test it out myself soon.
    "My goal when I come in here everyday is to make sure that if someone beats me - its not because they outworked me!" - Layne Norton, Natural Pro.
  12. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.59%

Dude, with everything you say to me, it's like you're out to get me man... All I'm doing is giving my own feedback. You don't have to call me out as much man.

But yes, I agree with you a hundred l percent, but for a guy with no personal experience of Clenbuterol, such as myself, I have to read about other experiences to judge if It's right for me and so far, I've read many articles saying it is anabolic.

But I have some liquid clen in the mail now, I am excited to test it out myself soon.
    You're gonna love it once you hit 120 mcg brotha. First time I've gotten the shakes so far and I'm actually not tired. Can't wait to hit the gym tonight (didn't last night due to inconveniences)
  13. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.45%

Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicDude1 View Post
    Day 6 Update:

Morning Weight of 204.3 (Went up again, but my stomach is backed up, possible clen side effect)

Dose of 120 mcg
    4g taurine
    198mg Potassium

Sides:
    I feel fine! Besides not being able to deuce, im totally fine right now. Got the shakes during my engineering test haha. couldnt write for ****
    If your stomach is backed up, take some magnesium and eat a couple prunes, possibly add some more fiber in your diet and drink a couple more glasses of water too. I dunno about anyone else, but I seriously fear constipation and I always take all precautions haha.
  14. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.12%

No man, not at all. Wasn't my intentions. My comment was more for the nay-sayers about it not being anabolic. I mean, I'm not hitting PR's on Clen alone, but the combination of clen + pre-workout drink gets me pretty fired up, sweaty, vascular and strong(er)

edit...PS I only made 2 comments in this thread, perhaps you have me confused with someone else?
  15. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.16%

If your stomach is backed up, take some magnesium and eat a couple prunes, possibly add some more fiber in your diet and drink a couple more glasses of water too. I dunno about anyone else, but I seriously fear constipation and I always take all precautions haha.
    Clen should make it easier to take a deuce.
  16. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.59%

Quote Originally Posted by Pypp View Post

Clen should make it easier to take a deuce.
    This morning I couldn't. Last night I did and didn't even notice how much I did haha. So hopefully later on it'll clear up again, otherwise I'm buying a laxative to flush it out.
  17. Banned
    Stats
    5'11"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.44%

No man, not at all. Wasn't my intentions. My comment was more for the nay-sayers about it not being anabolic. I mean, I'm not hitting PR's on Clen alone, but the combination of clen + pre-workout drink gets me pretty fired up, sweaty, vascular and strong(er)

edit...PS I only made 2 comments in this thread, perhaps you have me confused with someone else?
    Beta antagonists+caffeine = most insane workouts.

Brb leaving for squats
  18. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.59%

Day 7 Update:
    Morning weight of 204.4 lbs

Dose of 120 mcg
    4g taurine
    198mg potassium

Sides:
    Nothing besides being backed up. I feel really gassy but cant deuce. My midsection seems to be getting smaller but the scales are disagreeing. I don't know why my weight isn't going down. I'll do harder workouts to see if i can shed some weight.
  19. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.81%

Probably because you are backed up bro.
  20. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.85%

Would it be beneficial to run Clen in pct after a Msten cycle?
  21. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.59%

Quote Originally Posted by soul0wner View Post
    Probably because you are backed up bro.
    That's what I'm thinking. Definitely getting laxatives to resolve this ****
  22. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.45%

Quote Originally Posted by Gw44 View Post
    Would it be beneficial to run Clen in pct after a Msten cycle?
    Very beneficial. I ran M-sten earlier, I had great gains in strength and gained a solid 14 pounds. 12 of which I have kept But Clen would help you eat tons and tons of food for PCT without the fear of adding any extra fat. But for the most part, you should keep like 95% of your gains on M-sten. They are pretty solid muscle gains.
  23. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.12%

Very beneficial. I ran M-sten earlier, I had great gains in strength and gained a solid 14 pounds. 12 of which I have kept But Clen would help you eat tons and tons of food for PCT without the fear of adding any extra fat. But for the most part, you should keep like 95% of your gains on M-sten. They are pretty solid muscle gains.
    Clen makes me eat less, hardly any appetite at all. Also, saying clen can give you the ability to eat tons of food without adding any extra fat is 100% false. Clen is not magic, and macronutrients are not created equal. Also, there are numerous writings about the dangers of cutting during pct. And, you mentioned that you have no personal experience with clen!
    Please do not give advice if it is A) wrong or B) unsupported with sources
    Btw, I'm not "out to get you," but rather out to help discriminate between bro science and facts. Don't give out information if it's not true, or at least preface it with saying something like, "I'm not sure"
  24. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.45%

Clen makes me eat less, hardly any appetite at all. Also, saying clen can give you the ability to eat tons of food without adding any extra fat is 100% false. Clen is not magic, and macronutrients are not created equal. Also, there are numerous writings about the dangers of cutting during pct. And, you mentioned that you have no personal experience with clen!
    Please do not give advice if it is A) wrong or B) unsupported with sources
    Btw, I'm not "out to get you," but rather out to help discriminate between bro science and facts. Don't give out information if it's not true, or at least preface it with saying something like, "I'm not sure"
    Well my experience with Methylstenbolone is not just something I read online. It was my experience, a cycle I completed. So I was just saying that M-sten gains should be kept anyways aslong as your PCT is good. Then to further answer his question, I just gave him a little bit of a 'loose quote' that I read about Clen. He doesn't have to take the advice if he doesn't want it and I wasn't saying that was my personal experience, but in theory that does make sense. But if there is a article on Clen during PCT or something, I would be vety interested in it.
  25. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.59%

Day 10 Update:
    Morning weight of 203.3

Morning dose of 120 mcg
    4g taurine
    198mg potassium

Sides:
    No sides. Stomach isn't really backed up anymore. Starting to feel and look thinner. My man tits aren't that big anymore ?
  26. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.59%

Day 11 Update:

Morning weight of 201.3 lbs

Morning dose of 120mcg
    4g taurine
    198mg potassium

Sides:
    Feel great. Nothing bad to note. I'll try and update after the gym
  27. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  193 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.77%

Just a little information for those interested.

V-8 juice has 1000mg of potassium per serving. That is much more than any supp that you will buy, and you get your veggies too!!
    Killing it with Maximize Intense (iForce) and getting regular with Gut Health (EVOMUSE)
  28. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.77%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Subbed I always enjoy learning more about Clen from logs
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  29. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.16%

Quote Originally Posted by Kbizzle View Post
    Just a little information for those interested.

V-8 juice has 1000mg of potassium per serving. That is much more than any supp that you will buy, and you get your veggies too!!
    It's also filled with sodium which counteracts potassiums effect.

Try lower sodium v8 and eating less throughout the day
  30. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.12%

I didn't see if you're running clen pills or liquid
  31. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.75%

Just wanted to add to this... While sodium is beneficial and necessary for muscle efficiency, people wrongly assume that they should stay away from it in cases like this...

What's most important is the intra-cellular ratio of sodium to potassium... Not really the particular amounts. You want a 1:2 ratio so I'd recommend keeping sodium levels and just upping the potassium rather than cutting anything out. Cheers
    My current UNsponsored PES EP cutting log:http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/234161-adonisbelts-pes-erase.html
  32. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.16%

Quote Originally Posted by AdonisBelt View Post

Just wanted to add to this... While sodium is beneficial and necessary for muscle efficiency, people wrongly assume that they should stay away from it in cases like this...

What's most important is the intra-cellular ratio of sodium to potassium... Not really the particular amounts. You want a 1:2 ratio so I'd recommend keeping sodium levels and just upping the potassium rather than cutting anything out. Cheers
    True but eating a single processes meal can add up to 3/4 of your sodium intake, especially deli meats they are injected with sodium to increase profit per ounce. Read back of your meat labels.

If your eating grass fed organic that's a different story.
  33. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.95%
    Achievements Posting AuthorityActivity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting Pro

True but eating a single processes meal can add up to 3/4 of your sodium intake, especially deli meats they are injected with sodium to increase profit per ounce. Read back of your meat labels.

If your eating grass fed organic that's a different story.
    If you're consistently getting your "meats" from deli/lunch meat you shouldn't be using clen ha. You need to fix your diet
    It's BULKING season: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/254139-swol-boones-quest.html
  34. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  193 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.14%

Quote Originally Posted by booneman77 View Post

If you're consistently getting your "meats" from deli/lunch meat you shouldn't be using clen ha. You need to fix your diet
    True. Before I knew anything about nutrition I had most of my protein my deli meats. Mostly because I didn't know how to cook :P. But I was wondering why I wasn't cut last summer..... Damn deli meats lol.
  35. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.62%

Frozen chicken breasts are a lot cheaper than Oscar Meyer.

Get some Green Valley Giant Steamers and some Minute brown rice and you're g2g
  36. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  193 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.14%

Quote Originally Posted by TaylorSwift View Post
    Frozen chicken breasts are a lot cheaper than Oscar Meyer.

Get some Green Valley Giant Steamers and some Minute brown rice and you're g2g
    Yuck rice....
  37. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.77%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Yuck rice....
    Hows your albuterol experience going? Good fat loss and not any sides as they say? This Clen cycle already presents clogged plumbing and also headaches :/
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  38. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  193 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.14%

Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post

Hows your albuterol experience going? Good fat loss and not any sides as they say? This Clen cycle already presents clogged plumbing and also headaches :/
    Headaches is it. But I heard its normal during the first week. Also I dropped caffeine which is actually helping me sleep better at night but makes me tired even on 12mg of albuterol. And yeah I've been on it for less than a week so can't speculate on fat loss just yet.
  39. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.12%

Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post

Not my thread but I'm on clen again right now and none of those sides
  40. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  193 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.77%

I do buy low sodium spicy hot, and sodium isn't as bad as people make it out to be. Sure, you shouldn't lick salt blocks and dump it on everything, but it is essential and really shouldn't be totally avoided.
    Killing it with Maximize Intense (iForce) and getting regular with Gut Health (EVOMUSE)

Similar Forum Threads

1. Log 6 week clen cycle female
    By loveit in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 356
    Last Post: 06-17-2012, 07:01 PM
  2. Brywal312 Cutting Cycle Log - Clen+t3
    By brywal312 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 11-16-2007, 04:56 PM
  3. ECA/Clen/Albuterol - Cycle/Log
    By SprtNvolcoM in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 48