PUNJABIMUNDE IS BACK WITH A BANG!!!

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
Hello everyone here...long time no see lol....how's everyone doing? Ok so I'm back here to log a serious cycle...I kno most of you guys kno me and most of you don't...it's been 2weeks I got back from my vacation...I was on vacation for almost 2months...went to India to see my family and it was an amazing trip...had lots of fun and I also gained few pounds by eating and drinking crazy over there...so it's like 3months I'm out of gym and out of shape....with this cycle I want to get my body back like it was before and drop bf%...I will be starting my cycle from Sunday and it also gonna be my first day at gym after 3months...so I can't wait to get back in gym and start lifting lol...

So my diet will be mostly clean...I mean I will try my best to keep it clean but I just work alot so I get hungry and eat whatever I find lol...

My training will be one body part a day with HIIT cardio about 30mins and will hit abs daily...so lets get this ride started...this is how my cycle looks like...

On cycle
Helladrol 100/100/125/125/150/150
Stanodrol 600/600/600/600/600/600
Katanadrol 200/200/200/250/250/000
Cycle assist
BCAA
BLR Formeron
Liver assist

PCT
Nolvadex 30/20/20/10
Anabeta Elite
Erase pro
Versa 1
Test powder
BCAA
Liver assist

I have bunch of other supplements I might throw in...will keep everyone update what I take...any questions or comments are welcome...pics coming soon :)

Last edited:
roblasane

roblasane

Awards
PUNJABIMUNDE IS BACK WITH A BANG!!! HELLADROL LOG!!!

That's a serious stack to jump back on after a layoff !

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
anabeta elite worked well for me during pct, i also only dosed training days.

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
anabeta elite worked well for me during pct, i also only dosed training days.
Haven't tired ABE yet...this will be my first time....looking forward to it

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Holy shît I'm in!! My long lost brother!

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
I'm fukn subbbbbbbd bro.

-Chris
EBF Rep
Mobile App

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wow where did this guy come from:) subbed

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What's up you genetic freak. Glad to have you back on the boards. Now, kill it !!!

Looking for another PJ epic !

Sub'd.

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
What's up you genetic freak. Glad to have you back on the boards. Now, kill it !!!

Looking for another PJ epic !

Sub'd.
Welcome bro!! How ya been? Lets get this started...

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Welcome bro!! How ya been? Lets get this started...
All good brother. We all know what you are capable of. Can't wait to see you get this running!

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
All good brother. We all know what you are capable of. Can't wait to see you get this running!
That's great and thanks bro...yea this stack looks amazing and looking forward to kill it at gym...it's gonna be fun :)

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great to see you back brother! I'm in!

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
Great to see you back brother! I'm in!
Glad to have you in bro...gonna try to get my body like urs lol...lets hope for best :(

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Glad to have you in bro...gonna try to get my body like urs lol...lets hope for best :(
I'm sure you'll kill this run just like all the others. Good luck man!

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
Subd... both are sweet stacks, your pct looks amazing..
Welcome brother!! Yea I'm excited to run this stack....hopefully it get to my goals what I'm excepting with it...

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Did some one say a PJ's back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol Im def in this party!

CaptHowdy5150

CaptHowdy5150

Awards
  • Established
My brother is back! You know I wouldn't miss this.

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
Did some one say a PJ's back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol Im def in this party!
Lol welcome brother...can't start this log without you lol...tomorrow is the first day...let kill this sh1t lol

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
DAY 1 CHEST

Starting weight 198lbs :'(

Ok guys so I finally put my steps in gym after 3months ( I think it's more then 3months) it fell awesome...I really miss working out...today I did chest since it was my first day I went little easy but guys I really lost my stamina and strength...I'm down to zero like a newb in gym...can't believe it but I guess it's coz of my time off from gym...I hope I get my strength back soon...but really enjoyed my workout today...I'm gonna be really sore tomorrow lol but I love the pain...it feels good lol...well today I start taking my cycle ( HELLADROL, Stanodrol and katanadrol) I hope this stack really help me to cut down where I was before...I'm really embarrass to show my pics :( but still I will post some coz I want to kno how much I change after finishing this cycle...today breakfast was veggie omelette with 2 wheat tortilla...and after that a big bar of protein ( it have 30grams of protein ) and for dinner I had tofu noodles, yellow curry with tofu inside and egg tofu fried rice....I love tofu...it have less cals and lots of protein...tomorrow I'm gonna get some Greek yogurt as well to go with my every meal :) here's my today workout....

Flat bench press
135x20
135x20
155x12
155x12

Decline bench press
135x12
135x8
135x 10

Incline dumbbell press
50x12
50x10
50x8

Hammer strength incline press
170x8
150x10
150x10

Body weight chest dips
10reps
10reps
9reps
12reps

Incline machine press
120x8
100x10
80x15

Machine flyes ( Peck Deck) exercise
115x8
115x8
115x9

Did cardio for 35mins...little bit jogging, walking and few mins HIIT cardio...I really lost the stamina...I use to do 30min HIIT cardio everyday...I'll get back there....and thanks for your support guys...you guys are awesome!!

Last edited:
LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
We've seen the type of transformations you are capable of! Kill this shît bro!

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Still got dem cannons!! I know you will hit your goals quickly as you always do! Glad your back and damn good lifts brother. This will be one of the PJ's Epic logs!

alfredm005

Awards
subbed. Looking forward to seeing the type of results that stack would yield. thanks for sharing

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
We've seen the type of transformations you are capable of! Kill this shît bro!
Thanks bro!!! It's only the first day...I'm gonna do this **** :)

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
Still got dem cannons!! I know you will hit your goals quickly as you always do! Glad your back and damn good lifts brother. This will be one of the PJ's Epic logs!
Lol you funny bro...and thanks for the support brother...I'm gonna up my cardio so I can see quick results :)

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
subbed. Looking forward to seeing the type of results that stack would yield. thanks for sharing
Welcome bro!!! If this stack work wonder I kno lots of pplz will be doing the same exact stack

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
DAY 2 LEGS & ABS

Ok guys just came from gym and I feel exhausted as ****...I just came and fell on my bed...I feel really tired...worked 11hrs and then 2hrs gym dam I'm done lol...well guys today I thought about doing shoulder but from yesterday workout or maybe was my 1st day of gym after 3months I'm sore as ****...can't even lift my arm lol...so I thought of doing legs and abs...it was a good workout...did more cardio then yesterday and I feel good about it lol...diet was clean and drank lots of water...everything going smooth for now hope I'm not sore on legs tomorrow otherwise I won't be able to stand at my work lol...tomorrow I'm gonna do shoulders and will keep you guys update :) here's my today's workout summary...

Leg press machine
180x15
270x12
270x12

Leg extension
60x12
75x12
75x12

Leg curls
60x10
75x8
75x8

Seated calf raise machine
45x15
90x12
135x12

Abs crunches
Did 400reps

Leg raise
12reps
10reps
12reps

Lying down leg raise
15reps
10reps
12reps

Did stair master 25mins burned 260cals and did 35mins on treadmill (incline, jogging few mins HIIT)...overall not bad...looking forward for tomorrow's workout :)

Last edited:
punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
DAY 2 LEGS & ABS

Ok guys just came from and I feel exhausted as ****...I just came and fell on my bed...I feel really tired...worked 11hrs and then 2hrs gym dam I'm done lol...well guys today I thought about doing shoulder but from yesterday workout or maybe was my 1st day of gym after 3months I'm sore as ****...can't even lift my arm lol...so I thought of doing legs and abs...it was a good workout...did more cardio then yesterday and I feel good about it lol...diet was clean and drank lots of water...everything going smooth for now hope I'm not sore on legs tomorrow otherwise I won't be able to stand at my work lol...tomorrow I'm gonna do shoulders and will keep you guys update :) here's my today's workout summary...

Leg press machine
180x15
270x12
270x12

Leg extension
60x12
75x12
75x12

Leg curls
60x10
75x8
75x8

Seated calf raise machine
45x15
90x12
135x12

Abs crunches
Did 400reps

Leg raise
12reps
10reps
12reps

Lying down leg raise
15reps
10reps
12reps

Did stair master 25mins burned 260cals and did 35mins on treadmill (incline, jogging few mins HIIT)...overall not bad...looking forward for tomorrow's workout :)

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good job! Now tomorrow you won't be able to use your arms out walk either:p

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
Good job! Now tomorrow you won't be able to use your arms or walk either:p
Fixed!!!

I will use my arms and legs coz I have no other choice :( have shift tomorrow for 11hrs again :'(

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice workout Punja - just keep killin' it.. 11 hours till you once more enter the arena and do battle with the Iron... there shall be no sadness, just bigger guns!!

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
Nice workout Punja - just keep killin' it.. 11 hours till you once more enter the arena and do battle with the Iron... there shall be no sadness, just bigger guns!!
Thanks brother!! Lol yea can't wait...super sore tho but will murder shoulders tonite lol

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Uh hell nah this mofo is beasting it up already!!! Hmm what do i got to do tomorrow!!!

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
DAY 3 SHOULDERS

Ok guys did shoulders today it was good workout...energy and stamina going up slowly but I feel sooo tired....after today's 11hrs shift and two and half hour in gym I think I'm done for this week lol jk....I might take tomorrow off not sure but today I was really sore...my whole body hurting really bad...today diet was clean...nothing extra everything on point...drank almost 2gallons of water...I was really sweating at gym and before I left from gym I got like a small headache maybe coz I was exhausted but I feel fine now...gonna drink my milkshake and pass out...have work tomorrow as well :( I will keep you guys update if I will go to gym or not...if I end up going I only will do cardio and give my rest of body break...here's my workout summary...

Dumbbell shoulder press
45x12
45x12
45x12
45x8

Dumbbell lateral raise
10x15
10x15
10x15

Dumbbell front raise
10x15
10x12
10x12

Smith machine shoulder press
135x12
135x12
135x10

Smith machine behind neck shoulder press 135x10
135x8
135x6

Shoulder press machine
70x20
80x15
90x12

Lateral raise machine
50x12
60x10
70x8

Crunches
Did 200reps

Did good amount of cardio today...
Treadmill 40mins 2.65miles 540cals burn
Stair master 20mins 200cals burn

Overall feel strong...by next week I will be killing it more :)

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lots of volume! Looks like my type of workout:)