PUNJABIMUNDE IS BACK WITH A BANG!!!

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice start PJ. Looks like you are just starting to get into the groove. Keep it up !!!

Pictures don't look half bad. Still see lot if muscle shapes. I know you can mold them into hella shape.

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
Nice start PJ. Looks like you are just starting to get into the groove. Keep it up !!!

Pictures don't look half bad. Still see lot if muscle shapes. I know you can mold them into hella shape.
Thanks bro!! Means alot...lets see how far I can go from here....my body is ****ing sore as **** lol

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Hello everyone here...long time no see lol....how's everyone doing? Ok so I'm back here to log a serious cycle...I kno most of you guys kno me and most of you don't...it's been 2weeks I got back from my vacation...I was on vacation for almost 2months...went to India to see my family and it was an amazing trip...had lots of fun and I also gained few pounds by eating and drinking crazy over there...so it's like 3months I'm out of gym and out of shape....with this cycle I want to get my body back like it was before and drop bf%...I will be starting my cycle from Sunday and it also gonna be my first day at gym after 3months...so I can't wait to get back in gym and start lifting lol...

So my diet will be mostly clean...I mean I will try my best to keep it clean but I just work alot so I get hungry and eat whatever I find lol...

My training will be one body part a day with HIIT cardio about 30mins and will hit abs daily...so lets get this ride started...this is how my cycle looks like...

On cycle
Helladrol 100/100/125/125/150/150
Stanodrol 600/600/600/600/600/600
Katanadrol 200/200/200/250/250/000
Cycle assist
BCAA
BLR Formeron
Liver assist

PCT
Nolvadex 30/20/20/10
Anabeta Elite
Erase pro
Versa 1
Test powder
BCAA
Liver assist

I have bunch of other supplements I might throw in...will keep everyone update what I take...any questions or comments are welcome...pics coming soon :)
welcome back!!!

you should be well rested and ready to hit it hard....with that stack plus formestane you should be lean and mean very quickly!!!

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
welcome back!!!

you should be well rested and ready to hit it hard....with that stack plus formestane you should be lean and mean very quickly!!!
Hello sir how you been? And thanks that's my goal...this stack look pretty hardcore...with good diet and training I'll be back where I was in few weeks...thanks for joining in sir :)

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
PJ and FUFU are the kings of Volume insane shoulder pumps brother P!!

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
DAY 4 CARDIO AND ABS

Ok guys yesterday suppose to be my day off gym but I have a mission to complete lol...well yesterday was a good day...it was hot as hell in California...did my work shift and went to gym did an hour cardio and some abs...gave my test of body a break...diet was clean thur out the day...had over 2gallons of water...still a little bit sore but I'm not giving up...**** just got real from today lol...today is my arm workout and hoping to kill it again...will keep you guys update :)

Cardio
Treadmill 40mins (incline walking, HIIT and little bit jogging) 2.60miles 550cals burn

Stair master 20mins 200cals burn

Abs
Crunches did 350reps

Leg raise
12reps
12reps
10reps

Just a little update from yesterday...today is arms workout...stay tuned ;)

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DAY 4 CARDIO AND ABS

Ok guys yesterday suppose to be my day off gym but I have a mission to complete lol...well yesterday was a good day...it was hot as hell in California...did my work shift and went to gym did an hour cardio and some abs...gave my test of body a break...diet was clean thur out the day...had over 2gallons of water...still a little bit sore but I'm not giving up...**** just got real from today lol...today is my arm workout and hoping to kill it again...will keep you guys update :)

Cardio
Treadmill 40mins (incline walking, HIIT and little bit jogging) 2.60miles 550cals burn

Abs
Crunches did 350reps

Leg raise
12reps
12reps
10reps

Just a little update from yesterday...today is arms workout...stay tuned ;)
Nice update PJ. Looking forward to your update on the guns !

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
Nice update PJ. Looking forward to your update on the guns !
Thanks bro!! I'm also looking forward for that but I won't post pics till end of the cycle or atleast 4 or 5weeks...I like surprises so I wanna kno how much I improve from before and after pics lol

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks bro!! I'm also looking forward for that but I won't post pics till end of the cycle or atleast 4 or 5weeks...I like surprises so I wanna kno how much I improve from before and after pics lol
Haha....don't worry about pics. I meant how you feel after working your arms after a long break. I remember you having some sick arm workouts.

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
Haha....don't worry about pics. I meant how you feel after working your arms after a long break. I remember you having some sick arm workouts.
Lol I only kno one thing after I finish my arm workout...THEY WILL BE SORE AS HELL AND BIG AT SAME TIME LOL...

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
DAY 5 ARMS

Ok guys today workout was arms and it went great...arms looking huge as ****...just need some definition and that will come when I will lose my FAT lol...did my 10hrs shift at work and went to gym...did cardio first for like 50mins and then lifted hard for an hour...really feel tired but what you gotta do you gotta do...at this situation can't say no to gym and miss a day...well diet was also on the point today besides I ate like 15pieces of hot Cheetos lol and I regret now...oh well gotta satisfy your craving some times but in limit...well that's about it...tomorrow another long day at work and then hitting gym...tomorrow is Back day...will keep you guys update...here's my workout summary...

Ez bar biceps curl
45x20 (warm up)
65x12 (full curl)
65x12 (above chest curl)
65x12 (below chest curl)
65x10 (full curl)
65x10 (above chest curl)
65x10 (below chest curl)

Ez bar lying triceps ext.
65x20
65x15

Ez bar skullcrusher
65x15
65x12

Ez bar close grip triceps press
65x15
65x15
65x15

Alt. incline dumbbell curl
25x10
25x10
25x8

Cable triceps ext. w/rope
100x10
100x8
80x10

Cable biceps curl w/rope
100x8
80x10
80x10

Preacher curl machine
90x8
80x8
70x10

Crunches
Did 300reps

That's all energy I got and I gave it all..if I had more energy there will be more sets lol..also did cardio...

Treadmill 40mins 2.57miles 545cals burn
Stair master 10mins 100cals burn (wanted to do 20mins but I was done...my legs were shaking lol)

Well that's it for today...will keeps you guys updated...thanks!!! :)

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thats alot of volume! I like I like!

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good stuff PJ. A lot of variety of exercises like before. Nice cardio session as well. You still have the drive. You will get there in no time.

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
Good stuff PJ. A lot of variety of exercises like before. Nice cardio session as well. You still have the drive. You will get there in no time.
Thanks brother!! Can't wait to reach my goals....thanks for the support bro :)

SuppJunkie

SuppJunkie

Awards
  • Established
Once again late to the party but subbed. Halodrol is my favorite ph. Always have good results. Crush it brotha..sj

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Show off!!! Dem big ole Arms feed me more!!!!!!!!!!

DAY 5 ARMS

Ok guys today workout was arms and it went great...arms looking huge as ****...just need some definition and that will come when I will lose my FAT lol...did my 10hrs shift at work and went to gym...did cardio first for like 50mins and then lifted hard for an hour...really feel tired but what you gotta do you gotta do...at this situation can't say no to gym and miss a day...well diet was also on the point today besides I ate like 15pieces of hot Cheetos lol and I regret now...oh well gotta satisfy your craving some times but in limit...well that's about it...tomorrow another long day at work and then hitting gym...tomorrow is Back day...will keep you guys update...here's my workout summary...

Ez bar biceps curl
45x20 (warm up)
65x12 (full curl)
65x12 (above chest curl)
65x12 (below chest curl)
65x10 (full curl)
65x10 (above chest curl)
65x10 (below chest curl)

Ez bar lying triceps ext.
65x20
65x15

Ez bar skullcrusher
65x15
65x12

Ez bar close grip triceps press
65x15
65x15
65x15

Alt. incline dumbbell curl
25x10
25x10
25x8

Cable triceps ext. w/rope
100x10
100x8
80x10

Cable biceps curl w/rope
100x8
80x10
80x10

Preacher curl machine
90x8
80x8
70x10

Crunches
Did 300reps

That's all energy I got and I gave it all..if I had more energy there will be more sets lol..also did cardio...

Treadmill 40mins 2.57miles 545cals burn
Stair master 10mins 100cals burn (wanted to do 20mins but I was done...my legs were shaking lol)

Well that's it for today...will keeps you guys updated...thanks!!! :)

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
Once again late to the party but subbed. Halodrol is my favorite ph. Always have good results. Crush it brotha..sj
It's nvr late too join brother...welcome :)

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
DAY 6 BACK

Ok guys yesterday was my back workout and did good...after long day at work went to gym and I think I killed it in gym...felt great!! Strength going up slowly stamina getting better as well...today is day off from gym only from gym not from work lol...have 11hrs shift then will go home and relax...I think I need a day off from work and gym...body is really sore...well I can start seeing the changes already...arms looking big and solid just need some lose some fat...diet was also good yesterday...had lots of water maybe over 2gallons...did good amount of cardio as well...stair master really gets me tired...that takes lot of my energy...well that's it for now I'll keep you guys update with my tomorrow's workout :) here's my workout summary....

T-bar row
45lbs + bar x 15
90lbs + bar x 12
115lbs + bar x 10

Hammer strength seated row
180lbs x12
180lbs x10
180lbs x12

Hammer strength lat pulldown
140lbs x12
140lbs x10
140lbs x10

Wide grip pull ups
3reps
2nd attempt failed :(

Wide grip Lat pulldown machine
80x15
90x12
100x12

Behind neck lat pulldown
80x15
90x12
100x10

Seated cable row
110x12
110x12
110x12

Crunches
Did 300reps

Cardio
Treadmill 40mins 2.67miles 585cals burn

Overall did good...time to give my body some rest...Sunday is chest day...pumped for it and will keep you guys updated!! :)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
those are some big time workouts for most people, add in all those hours you are working and they look impressive as hell----much props!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
those are some big time workouts for most people, add in all those hours you are working and they look impressive as hell----much props!!!

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
Double thanks for double post sir lol...thanks tho means alot and it just starting to get real...next week will be better ;)

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
DAY 7 REST

DAY 8 CHEST

Ok guys today did my chest and felt great...after a day off gym felt good...muscles were relaxed I'm not sore anymore..stamina going up, strength going up...feeling great guys...just one week in gym after 3months arms looks like they been working out forever...they looking in shape slowly ...can't wait for results after I finish this log...yesterday and today diet was great...yesterday and today diet was great...trying to keep my craving in control but it's kinda hard...just drinking lots of water...I've been in great mood as well...already getting compliments at work makes me feel good and wanna work more harder in gym...but results come slowly and steady so gotta be patience...well that's it for now...here's my workout summary...

Bench press
135x20
155x12
165x8
155x10

Decline press
135x15
155x8
135x12

Incline dumbbell press
50x12
55x10

Hammer strength incline press
120x20
150x15
150x12

Cable cross chest press
70x10
60x10
60x10

Body weight dips
12reps
10reps
10reps

Incline press machine
100x20
120x12
120x12

Crunches
Did 300reps

Cardio
Treadmill 40mins 2.88miles 595cals burn

Seems like everything going up...can't wait till week3 when hella kicks in ;)

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
3/16

Workout

Leg Press
90x20
180x16
270x12
360x10
450x8
540x8
630x8
720x8
Drop 630x5
Drop 540x5 (supported by arm crossed in crunch position)
Drop 450x5 (supported by arm crossed in crunch position)
Drop 360x8 (supported by arm crossed in crunch position)
Drop 270x8
Drop 180x10
Drop 90x10

Hoist Leg Curl
152x10
167x8
183x8
199x8
Drop 152x8

Body Masters Leg Extension (hold 3 sec at top)
115x8
115x8
115x8
115x8
115x8

Body Masters Squat
90x8
180x8
270x8
360x5

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
3/16

Workout

Leg Press
90x20
180x16
270x12
360x10
450x8
540x8
630x8
720x8
Drop 630x5
Drop 540x5 (supported by arm crossed in crunch position)
Drop 450x5 (supported by arm crossed in crunch position)
Drop 360x8 (supported by arm crossed in crunch position)
Drop 270x8
Drop 180x10
Drop 90x10

Hoist Leg Curl
152x10
167x8
183x8
199x8
Drop 152x8

Body Masters Leg Extension (hold 3 sec at top)
115x8
115x8
115x8
115x8
115x8

Body Masters Squat
90x8
180x8
270x8
360x5
Great lift my brother!! Numbers look impressive...only one problem wrong thread bro lol

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great lift my brother!! Numbers look impressive...only one problem wrong thread bro lol
Sorry PJ. Will delete when I get to a computer.....

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
Sorry PJ. Will delete when I get to a computer.....
It's cool bro...leave it here so I can get motivated...I need strength like urs :)

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's cool bro...leave it here so I can get motivated...I need strength like urs :)
OK, thanks. Trying to post something before starting commute is not a good idea...LOL.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
All kinds of hijacking going on by FU :p

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
Subbed to my own log :)

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
OMG FUFU didn't did he lol even my sorry but hasn't done that before lol good one I needed that laugh!! But on serious note awesome update and yeah PJ That fufu has Motivation all over him!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
lol....i don't think i ever saw that before...stupid cell phones with all those gizmos, never had that problem with rotary dial phones, lol.

hitokiri

hitokiri

Awards
Can you give me advice please!!

Equidren and trenbolin how that cycle works? Could you tell me how e'm I start? I been in stanazolo for 12weeks and I'm off cycle with nolvadex and clomid for 8weeks. So after off cycle I want to get back huge and hard. For the contest. Thanks

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
Can you give me advice please!!

Equidren and trenbolin how that cycle works? Could you tell me how e'm I start? I been in stanazolo for 12weeks and I'm off cycle with nolvadex and clomid for 8weeks. So after off cycle I want to get back huge and hard. For the contest. Thanks
Bro this is my log...you can't ask question here...you need to start ur own thread so ppl can help you...

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
OMG FUFU didn't did he lol even my sorry but hasn't done that before lol good one I needed that laugh!! But on serious note awesome update and yeah PJ That fufu has Motivation all over him!
Lol it's sounds really funny saying fufu lol...it's like you cursing the **** out of me lmao

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
OK, thanks. Trying to post something before starting commute is not a good idea...LOL.
Bro we need to find another name for you lol...everyone saying FU FU lol...it don't sound really good lol

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bro we need to find another name for you lol...everyone saying FU FU lol...it don't sound really good lol
That's alright dude. Names don't bother me. If someone makes a personal attack, then it does I guess. No one has yet.

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's supposed to stand for F*ck Y*u Money. You know, money you can spend and not have to worry about missing it.

If someone wants to be a funny guy and twist it around and attack me with it then so be it. I can't stop idiots from doing what they want. No one has yet in 2 1/2 years I have been here. That's what makes AM great.