MY NEW STACK!!! SD+EPI...HARD STUFF

Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. MY NEW STACK!!! SD+EPI...HARD STUFF


    Hi! i'm just about to begin a new cycle stacking epistane (dragon nutrition) and pro sd (dragon nutrition). Previously I ran E-pol (sd+tren) by purus labs during 4w at 30/60ed and Epistane 6w 40mg ed.

    Stats: 5'10 ft , 190 pounds 25 years old, 12% bf.

    Just trying to get some lean muscle, not bloated with water.

    sd:20/20/20/20
    epi:40/50/50/50

    running it with hawthorn berry, potassium, 10g omega3 ed, taurine, and liv52.

    pct: tamoxifen 30/20/10/10, daa,6-bromo + creatine and all that stuff.

    PD: The lenght off the cycle could move, depending on the feelings.

    How do you see that guys??


  2. ehhhhh...no test base
    Nutraceutical Innovations
    AMINDS15 - 15% code
    nutra-innovations.com
    •   
       


  3. ^^^ hvac is spot on

  4. yeah very true, esp during a stack up like this; it's prob an essential to throw in either dermacrine/transderm. I used transderm when I did my hella/beast cycle and never had an issue with libido or getting too depressed; however, near the end (my last week), I crashed pretty good, but I ran everything to the limit. I went over the suggested 6 weeks for transderm, I pushed hella to 8 and did beast for 4 all together; recovered perfectly well, but I think adding in an extra test base would not hurt at all.
    Everyday Is a Great Day To Die Hard
    Jesus Christ himself has blessed me with many gifts, one of them is knocking someone the fck out!

  5. so what would you recommend? I have all my stack ready to roll.
    •   
       


  6. look into test bases....
    Nutraceutical Innovations
    AMINDS15 - 15% code
    nutra-innovations.com

  7. Two more weeks on Epi...

  8. finally i'm gonna keep the epi for my cutting cycle stacked with tren and maybe low doses of sd. This one is going to be 20/30/30/30...i've run epol before at 30mg x day.

    -i've got 1 bottle of p5p do you think it's necessary to stack it or just in the pct?
    -for letargy? 3-4g vit c ed + 3g of taurine or maybe some pro stano stacked to de sd??

    thankss

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Porrabolan View Post
    finally i'm gonna keep the epi for my cutting cycle stacked with tren and maybe low doses of sd. This one is going to be 20/30/30/30...i've run epol before at 30mg x day.

    -i've got 1 bottle of p5p do you think it's necessary to stack it or just in the pct?
    -for letargy? 3-4g vit c ed + 3g of taurine or maybe some pro stano stacked to de sd??

    thankss
    Alright I was gonna say, that makes hard stuff look soft; def very interested if you plan on running epi+tren and SD. You plan on running SD 20/30 throughout on top of that or I trust that is your doses for epi? You could use the p5p either way, but I'd use that in conjunction with your PCT. People might tell you differently, but some serms will drain out sodium, magnesium and potassium levels, where the p will help regulate that and help the function of muscles, nerves and heart. Also, it will release stored energy from your liver, which on cycle (you have liver/organ protects) and off cycle, I'd run a cleanse as well.

    For lethargy the test base we recommend would be up there for sure; either topical or inj. However, st johns wort helped me out; just take 2 or 3x the recommended doses as you'll be feeling alright. Vit C is good for stress and control of cortisol; which is enemy #1 for muscle building as once cortisol is pumping through, it'll eat your muscles up. Taurine is good for back/calf pumps that may or may not occur depending on certain exercises and routines; it's also decent for mental focus, but that may be subjective on user. Stano would help out actually fighting off some lethargy and keeping a decent sex life going on as well; because let's face it a good mix of tren/sd will def give ya limp dick, sorry bro. Everything is looking pretty decent, I'd suggest maybe throwing in osta between 12/5-20 during pct to keep gains and to build more on top of that as well. You might catch a bit of bloat of SD and like Black says, if you run epi an extra 2 weeks, start your 2 weeks first with that, then introduce the SD and finish off your cycle all at the same time with epi+sd ya know.
    Everyday Is a Great Day To Die Hard
    Jesus Christ himself has blessed me with many gifts, one of them is knocking someone the fck out!

  10. im running 20mg ostarine now from mechabol/stano200. workn out pretty good so far
    Nutraceutical Innovations
    AMINDS15 - 15% code
    nutra-innovations.com

  11. Well...what I'm planning to do now is just and SD cycle (maybe adding some epi if you say its nice). Let's make that clear. Now: I have 2 bottles of pro epi, 1 bottle of pro sd, 1 bottle of 6bromo, 1 bottle of p5p, and 1 bottle of DAA, and tamoxifen. so I want to prepare a cycle with this. How would you do that work togheter? I'm def not buyin test because I dont know any good source where I live, so maybe I have to buy some stano 200.

    The question is, i've done ph cycles before and now i need a good one, which will be a decent cycle? (20mg sd and up) I will be very pleased if you could help me.

  12. test base....dermacrine, m1d, stano (isnt exactly a test base), alphatest, etc....
    Nutraceutical Innovations
    AMINDS15 - 15% code
    nutra-innovations.com

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Porrabolan View Post
    Well...what I'm planning to do now is just and SD cycle (maybe adding some epi if you say its nice). Let's make that clear. Now: I have 2 bottles of pro epi, 1 bottle of pro sd, 1 bottle of 6bromo, 1 bottle of p5p, and 1 bottle of DAA, and tamoxifen. so I want to prepare a cycle with this. How would you do that work togheter? I'm def not buyin test because I dont know any good source where I live, so maybe I have to buy some stano 200.

    The question is, i've done ph cycles before and now i need a good one, which will be a decent cycle? (20mg sd and up) I will be very pleased if you could help me.
    I'm literally out the door, but when I get back in a couple hours I'll help ya out; if someone beats me to do it, I'll still give some advice for ya.
    Everyday Is a Great Day To Die Hard
    Jesus Christ himself has blessed me with many gifts, one of them is knocking someone the fck out!

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Porrabolan View Post
    Well...what I'm planning to do now is just and SD cycle (maybe adding some epi if you say its nice). Let's make that clear. Now: I have 2 bottles of pro epi, 1 bottle of pro sd, 1 bottle of 6bromo, 1 bottle of p5p, and 1 bottle of DAA, and tamoxifen. so I want to prepare a cycle with this. How would you do that work togheter? I'm def not buyin test because I dont know any good source where I live, so maybe I have to buy some stano 200.

    The question is, i've done ph cycles before and now i need a good one, which will be a decent cycle? (20mg sd and up) I will be very pleased if you could help me.
    what are your goals? sd for bulk and epi for recomp/cut. dont complicate things with multiple compounds. sd is pretty harsh solo
    Nutraceutical Innovations
    AMINDS15 - 15% code
    nutra-innovations.com

  15. Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post
    test base....dermacrine, m1d, stano (isnt exactly a test base), alphatest, etc....
    This is what mainly we're trying to tell you, as hvac mentioned before and I wrote to try out derma/trans those are gonna be some good options and no stano isn't a test base. Their all good sources whether you choose derma/alpha/trans it's up to you and your wallet.
    Everyday Is a Great Day To Die Hard
    Jesus Christ himself has blessed me with many gifts, one of them is knocking someone the fck out!

  16. Quote Originally Posted by SinX View Post

    This is what mainly we're trying to tell you, as hvac mentioned before and I wrote to try out derma/trans those are gonna be some good options and no stano isn't a test base. Their all good sources whether you choose derma/alpha/trans it's up to you and your wallet.
    stano did keep me from being lethargic and kept libido high...
    Nutraceutical Innovations
    AMINDS15 - 15% code
    nutra-innovations.com

  17. I appreciatte your help. I'm going to ask you a favor, i'm not very good at english and i'm not from the states, so if you could try to not abreviate words and compounds it would be much easier for my to understand. Purpose of the cycle: clean bulk.

    alphatest is that product from muscletech?? I'd apreciatte if you tell my which are all those test compounds, and then we redesign the cycle and i'll buy whats necesary. Thanx
  18. Unhappy


    trenazone is demacrine?...i'm very confused

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Porrabolan View Post
    trenazone is demacrine?...i'm very confused
    no bro, not even close, please be wary of what you're buying before you do. They are both topicals/sprays if you will, but please look and research the active ingredients before you do anything.

    Dermacrine/Transderm/Alphatest are test bases for cycles; unlike injections, you apply it to your body to keep your levels up. It is wise to use something like this on top of any PH/DS you plan on using for many reasons.

    For tried and true, can't go wrong with either derma or transderm; checkout a site called un*****ed supplements and they'll have things a bit cheaper too. However, with these topicals, there are some estrogenic properties and you might notice bloating and what not depending on how long you run this with your PH. DO NOT USE THESE TOPICALS DURING PCT! Do not confuse these with test boosters such as DAA, unleashed, forged and things like that.

    You will also need an organ shield or some kind of cycle assist, because hawthorn berry, potassium, 10g omega3 ed, taurine, and liv52; as you listed won't be enough for vital organs (liver, kidneys, heart), BP, cholesterol. I would still take what you have on top of a cycle assist, nothing wrong with a bit more protection for this. Throw in a multi as well, unless you're diet is extremely on point hitting all the essentials, then you'll be fine.

    I would personally consider run an AI (aromatase inhibitor) such as formasurge or formastanzol; even erase pro/erase, but you'll have to listen to your body with that one, because you will already get dried joints from the SD; so take a joint supp as well, that's highly recommendable for this run. I would start using this at a couple of pumps a day if you start to notice more bloating than usual; otherwise, use this in PCT from the first day and then extend two weeks past the last day of your serm to prevent any E rebound that might occur.
    Everyday Is a Great Day To Die Hard
    Jesus Christ himself has blessed me with many gifts, one of them is knocking someone the fck out!

  20. Now as for your cycle, since all you want to do is clean bulk; SD might be tricky, due to it holds a great deal of glycogen and water retention on top of that. However, that will all go away during your pct and will be fine afterwards. As mentioned, it is probably one of the, if not the, harshest compound around; well it's banned now, but you still get the idea. To stack it is not recommended, but if you already made up your mind and have your heart set alls I'm saying is get ready for some ish.

    Most importantly, let me know what you really want to use, write here whenever you can, I'll be on for sometime now and then later; I see what you have, but that doesn't mean you want to utilize everything. I'm assuming you took the time to see the sides of each PH/DS so when you factor everything in, let me know if you want to run SD solo, stacked with EPI or all three used together. Since you have some previous experience with these compounds I think you have a good idea of how your body can handle it. But lemme know whats good and I'll get at ya.
    Everyday Is a Great Day To Die Hard
    Jesus Christ himself has blessed me with many gifts, one of them is knocking someone the fck out!

  21. SinX I appreciate your help. Well so i've already told you what i got and obviusly i can purchase another things, but i'm from Spain. I want to run the SD solo because i will kept the epi for my next cycle. But if you think that is a good idea i can stacked it with the test thing that you've said. I'm already preloading the cycle with the hawthorn berry and omega3 so i want to start as quick as possible. My idea is to run the sd like 20/20/30/30 or 20/30/30/30 because two years ago i ran epol at 2 caps x day. I need help about what stack to the sd in odds to fight the lethargy, libido etc, and which will be a proper pct (remember all the products that i already have). Thank you again!!

  22. i want to add, i never did a proper pct in my previous cycles and i never experiences any loss of libido, sides...had run epol 2 caps x day which is 30mg sd +60 tren ed during 4 weeks followed by 5w of recycle and i was perfect. The same with the epistane. Now i saw hoy crazy i was but i trust the wrong people.

  23. no worries familia I got you; gimme a few mins please, I'm helping my girl move a few things around the place and when I'm done helpin her I'll read and answer everything ya wrote
    Everyday Is a Great Day To Die Hard
    Jesus Christ himself has blessed me with many gifts, one of them is knocking someone the fck out!

  24. ok!! waiting for your answer, let see if someone more joins us!

  25. On top of the Hawthrone Berry, make sure you're preloading Milk Thistle as well, very important. It's really up to you, if you want to stack just make sure you're extra covered with protection; however, if you plan to save tren+epi and use that at a different time, that's also a good idea. I'll outline a couple of things for ya.

    To eliminate some of the sides on SD would be a test base product that we highly suggest (dermacrine/transderm). St johns wort helps lethargy; as mentioned take 2x to 3x the recommended doses. Vit C start with 3g and slowly work your way down and that will help with stress. Also be sure to keep active, even on non workout days and that will help out as well. B12 will give ya energy and will help out with your mood as well.

    Get an organ shield/cycle assist + a good multi like Orange Triad (this will have joint supplement ingredients as well) or Vital Core (this will have great liver antioxidants and protection); since you already have liv 52, I'd still suggest vitcal core and get a joint supp such as forged joint repair or something similar to this (amazon, drugstore, etc). Even though it's been a couple of years, I'd still suggest keeping an eye on your BP and cholesterol; machine and bloodwork. Be sure to drink at least 1.5-2gallons of water a day and of course eat cleanly as possible. What's your diet lookin like if you don't mind me asking.

    If you're going to run SD solo, you're doses look fine at 20/30/30/30, just listen to your body, if it gets too intense don't be afraid to drop it back a bit. Make sure you space your SD doses and cycle assist, multi and other supps, by at the very minimum 4 hours; however, you can take fish oil with your sd; I wouldn't go past 4 weeks of SD either.

    I will say that's pretty damn crazy your last cycle with a proper pct and I trust you've done some bloodwork or that you plan on doing some bloodwork sometime in the future; however, next time don't trust the wrong ppl and don't feel embarrassed to ask anything that's on your mind; because if it's in your body fand you're getting the wrong advice then doing the wrong thing, that's gonna lead to a lotta trouble. However, this time do a proper pct for 4 weeks, you're pretty much covered in your PCT. To be on the safe side, I'd throw in one more test booster like unleashed/forged pct/testopro and looks like you'll pretty much be covered. Also, to prevent certain other sides get in a good source of B6/B12.

    I think you're just about there, take those things into consideration and let us know what you plan on doing bro. If you have any more questions or need more explanation on certain things, type it in and we'll sort ya out.
    Everyday Is a Great Day To Die Hard
    Jesus Christ himself has blessed me with many gifts, one of them is knocking someone the fck out!

  26. excuse me I meant to say that's pretty damn crazy that you did not perform a PCT and from here on out, after every cycle, do yourself a favor and do a proper 4 week PCT.
    Last edited by SinX; 02-18-2013 at 09:01 PM. Reason: long day and night
    Everyday Is a Great Day To Die Hard
    Jesus Christ himself has blessed me with many gifts, one of them is knocking someone the fck out!

  27. Quote Originally Posted by SinX View Post

    1.To eliminate some of the sides on SD would be a test base product that we highly suggest (dermacrine/transderm). St johns wort helps lethargy; as mentioned take 2x to 3x the recommended doses. Vit C start with 3g and slowly work your way down and that will help with stress. Also be sure to keep active, even on non workout days and that will help out as well. B12 will give ya energy and will help out with your mood as well.


    2.If you're going to run SD solo, you're doses look fine at 20/30/30/30, just listen to your body, if it gets too intense don't be afraid to drop it back a bit. Make sure you space your SD doses and cycle assist, multi and other supps, by at the very minimum 4 hours; however, you can take fish oil with your sd; I wouldn't go past 4 weeks of SD either.
    1. ok i can get some st johns wort, by it find difficult to find dermacrine here in spain. What about TITANIUM XL (athletix)? or TESTABOLAN V2.
    2. So how i have to take the sd? 1 with breakfast and 1with preworkou meal? when i take all the other supps? I don't know this point, which is the reason?

    3. AND WHAT THE PCT LOOK LIKE (DOSAGES PER DAY TAMOXI, DAA, ETC)

    thx again

  28. Quote Originally Posted by Porrabolan View Post
    1. ok i can get some st johns wort, by it find difficult to find dermacrine here in spain. What about TITANIUM XL (athletix)? or TESTABOLAN V2.
    2. So how i have to take the sd? 1 with breakfast and 1with preworkou meal? when i take all the other supps? I don't know this point, which is the reason?

    thx again
    I don't think you'll find those in stores, but there's a few sites you can get them online and I'm sure they ship internationally. Those two other products you mentioned are just test boosters; that's something I would add into your PCT on top of what you have already, I think the Titanium would be better between the two, but if you could order online I'd get something else.

    I took my first dose an hour or so before working out with a meal, and then my other dose again after eating dinner. However, once you start upping your doses, take the larger dose before your workout. Just be cautious after week 3, most call it there, but if you really want to, just make you're taking in more cycle supps for liver, cholesterol and BP.

    This is what I've done, for example:

    breakfast -- take sd + fish oil
    w/o
    lunch -- take cycle assits + other supps
    supper -- take sd + fish oil
    later dinner -- take cycle assits + other supps

    Be sure to throw in a good amount of healthy snacks and other small meals throughout the day to build more muscle and faster recovery. Space apart 4 hours from SD and cycle assist, because there are certain properties that fight each other causing one to be less effective than the other; when in practicality you want everything working to it's fullest extent.
    Everyday Is a Great Day To Die Hard
    Jesus Christ himself has blessed me with many gifts, one of them is knocking someone the fck out!

  29. now depending on your schedule it can be worked around differently
    Everyday Is a Great Day To Die Hard
    Jesus Christ himself has blessed me with many gifts, one of them is knocking someone the fck out!

  30. ok...the only problem that i see is getting this test base, this dermacrine is impossible to find here in spain. International shippings are not an option because i need this product now. I need alternatives.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. New Stack PP/Epi/Form TD. What do you think?
    By Nabisco in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-29-2007, 01:59 PM
  2. Advice on my new stack
    By nycste in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 06-28-2007, 07:01 PM
  3. Finally got my new stack
    By ericpdell2 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-15-2007, 04:41 PM
  4. need help on my new stack
    By maxfeez in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-19-2006, 06:31 PM
  5. My new stack... please critique :)
    By lbarber in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-19-2006, 11:52 AM
Log in
Log in