SARMS OD, prelude to Hellabeaster/2X PH! - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 3

SARMS OD, prelude to Hellabeaster/2X PH!

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last
  1. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  165 lbs.

Sin, did you notice any estrogen sides during any of your sarms runs? I've read some logs stating that osta may cause a rise in estrogen and that the forma should be used on cycle as well to control that. I'm sure it depends on dosage and cycle length, but just curious if its something to be considered.

2. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by peter01 View Post
    Sorry to hear about the hard times Sin. Hope everyone is well and its not a health issue.

Seems you got a head start on that transdermal run. Lol. Couldn't wait to get that sh#t on your skin could ya.
    Thanks bro I appreciate that and thank God that health is not an issue; just a few things where I got relocated and my girls not feeling it, being on a contract I'm here for a bit of time no matter what and she really wants to go back home, so either way looks like I'm walking from someone/something soon and although I've been there quite a few times recently and a lot more before, dunno why but sometimes it's easier than others.

Hahaha yeah man I gotta say though, I'm almost positive it's placebo for the first time, but after like 20 odd minutes or so, I felt mad high and had a lot of energy. Even from the lack of sleep, it felt like I had a big ass energy drink; whether it was that or was in my head, just gettin hella anxious over here.
    Everyday Is a Great Day To Die Hard
    Jesus Christ himself has blessed me with many gifts, one of them is knocking someone the fck out!
  3. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.

Sin, did you notice any estrogen sides during any of your sarms runs? I've read some logs stating that osta may cause a rise in estrogen and that the forma should be used on cycle as well to control that. I'm sure it depends on dosage and cycle length, but just curious if its something to be considered.
    Nah I never noticed an amount of estrogen like that, running just sarms. Whether it was s4/osta or s4/osta/1ad stack and/or s4/osta/mk667 twice; never had major issues. In terms of libido, bloat, never had a problem. I can't determine if it's from over training at times or stress or what I'm eating, but I have been lacking sleep this past week (I really think it's just what's on my mind), but I don't want it to be a habit otherwise or otherwise I'll start losing.

I've seen quite a bit from certain ppl they'll run forma 10 pumps am/pm while on cycle and during pct; depending on what you're trying to do, I don't think those are proper uses for forma. I know anything 10+ it becomes anabolic; however, if you plan on using it for PCT I would a bit less and then taper down. Some cats will run it at the same dose the whole time through, I almost did the first time a long time ago, but I got hit with some good advice and hasn't let me down since.

To give you an example starting my mini today, I'll do 8 (4am/4pm)pumps today for the first 3 days, then work down to 6 (3am/3pm) for the rest of the week. Then slowly within reason drop it down and then get off it; however, with a standard PCT after ph/ds, I'll use it two weeks after I stop using my serm, to prevent E rebound.
    Jesus Christ himself has blessed me with many gifts, one of them is knocking someone the fck out!
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  165 lbs.

Yeah i figured either a loved one is not doing well or trouble with the lady.

Look i got married young. Going on 14 years. Trust me, life is gonna throw some sick **** at you.

You gotta ask yourself...If your girl can't stick by your side for a few more months, can she stick by you when sh*t really hits the fan?

Having said that, give her some time to think. She may come around.
  5. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  165 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by SinX View Post
    To give you an example starting my mini today, I'll do 8 (4am/4pm)pumps today for the first 3 days, then work down to 6 (3am/3pm) for the rest of the week. Then slowly within reason drop it down and then get off it; however, with a standard PCT after ph/ds, I'll use it two weeks after I stop using my serm, to prevent E rebound.
    Good deal. thanks for clearing that up. I must have come across some logs when it first came out and ppl were testing it out.
  6. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.

Yeah i figured either a loved one is not doing well or trouble with the lady.

Look i got married young. Going on 14 years. Trust me, life is gonna throw some sick **** at you.

You gotta ask yourself...If your girl can't stick by your side for a few more months, can she stick by you when sh*t really hits the fan?

Having said that, give her some time to think. She may come around.
    Very true and I hear ya a while back I was almost married, but just didn't workout near the end and oh yes man def had a good amount thrown at me so far, but I'll never given up and since this is not the 10th time has happened, I always say the same thing, when the first bit of turbulence comes and they bail out, ain't worth it and trying not to let it get to me after a few more days and I'm not gonna push her at all, she's a big girl and things will work itself out one way or another.
  7. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.

Good deal. thanks for clearing that up. I must have come across some logs when it first came out and ppl were testing it out.
    No worries, that and prob some ppl will post blood work from awhile ago claiming the same thing; however, with more blood work coming back without any suppression, it all comes down to dose/length/pct. I think I read one log, couple years back, buddy stacked osta at 25 for 8 weeks and s4 (which is even more suppressive in my opinion that osta) at 100-150 for 8 weeks and didn't do PCT, because someone told him that was not required, smh but after that and after seeing others blood results there wasn't another one that came across the radar like that.

Also I wanted to edit that last bit, after finishing a proper cycle, I use forma from the start of PCT till two weeks past I finish using my serm.
  8. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.

Unfortunately still haven't worked out yet, second day of PCT and things are going pretty good; still working on a few things, but it is what it is. Minus one order, I got everything in and in a few weeks time we'll let the fun begin. Not a lot to post, still keeping to my regiment and getting more cut, don't mind losing a couple more pounds to get that more ripped and then let it blast on cyc.
  9. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  165 lbs.

Sin - what you weighing in at these days?

Those weeks before you start are going to draaaaaaaaaaaaaaaag...
  10. New Member

Hey this is my first time posting anything and I just had a question about if Tamoxifen Citrate 20 mg/mL - 30 mL?Is a good PCT for a 6 week cycle of epistane the dosing for the epi is tel:20/30/30/30/40/50. And as far as the post cycle 20/20/10/10 if the tamoxifen is a good choice
  11. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.

Sin - what you weighing in at these days?

Those weeks before you start are going to draaaaaaaaaaaaaaaag...
    I'm between 186-189, since I haven't worked out or anything like that I know I put a few more lbs on. Still tryna cut a bit more, but until I can get back into my routine, it is what it is at the moment.

I know bro I'm gonna try and keep things fresh, but those pre-loading weeks suck, I almost just wanna do 1 week, I dunno we'll see what's good, but this mini pct, although it just started will go by quickly.
  12. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by jakethegreat0 View Post
    Hey this is my first time posting anything and I just had a question about if Tamoxifen Citrate 20 mg/mL - 30 mL?Is a good PCT for a 6 week cycle of epistane the dosing for the epi is tel:20/30/30/30/40/50. And as far as the post cycle 20/20/10/10 if the tamoxifen is a good choice
    Welcome to the forum and if you haven't picked up tamox yet, I would suggest either torem or even clomid; these two are easier and less toxic on your body. However, you can use nolva if you want and that's the standard dose I go with. That's not the only thing in your PCT right? Throw in DAA, a test booster, an AI and you're good to go. If you have any questions please feel free to PM me and I got you.
  13. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.

Still haven't hit the gym and if I'm not there by the weekend, mon is my no exception day. Day 3 of mini pct and things are going very well so far, I didn't feel suppressed one bit during that time, but now my libido is running a lot higher and my skin is a bit oily. About to go out in a lil bit and I feel another maybe another cheat meal is in order.

I was really, really excited about the new sarm; but after reading the product details, I've decided to hold off and read a couple of logs first before hitting that up. I'm just not sure what to make of it compared to a standard PH (seeing how you need a proper PCT on top of certain sides and possibly liver toxicity). Since the results may vary on doses, I'll read around, but even waiting a long time for this and the short amount of time I've read about these new transdermals I have, I'm much more excited with these bad boys and hopefully they'll just as good if not better.
  14. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  165 lbs.

How's it going over there sin? Any chance to lift the last couple days?
  15. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.

How's it going over there sin? Any chance to lift the last couple days?
    whas good brotha, well had to take care of what I had to take care of and after I sent back a few PMs, I'll post what's been goin on and yeah fortunately I managed to hit 2 days outta almost a week hahah not good at all and as of tomorrow I will be on a new more strict routine.
  16. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.

going to be doing several posts here so please mind that, but I will make each one short and readable instead of one long nauseating paragraph. Been slacking on my PCT a bit, so I started it up again after missing a few days and plan on extending it for the time I missed. All my PCT has been is forma (slowly dropping back on sprays), some DAA and post cycle. Haven't noticed any issues, even during any extremely stressful past several days, no emotional flip outs, libido/energy is still up and I'm just taking everything for what it's worth and to still play it on the semi safe side, I'ma continue my PCT till thurs/fri or so.

I also will be doing a 1 week pre-load intensive preload instead of 2 weeks, because now I'm ansty and wanting to really do some damage (not just entirely to my vital organs hahah). Everything came in so I'm really excited to start this up and hopefully the results will be as promising as the hype. Had to let someone go, in order to keep what I have going on and I know things will come around in the end when I'm done with what I gotta do here and then move on.

Regardless, I'll use everything I have in me so push harder that one more rep and now have no excuses to completely tear and break ish up like never before. In a few moments I'll post my workouts so far and what I plan on doing next.
  17. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.

Since my workouts were a few days off of each other, I know I'm more than rested and will start up on shoulders and continue from there until I start my cyc. I managed to hit chest/tri's then back/bi's a few days ago and looking at my numbers, the exercises and strength stayed the same, surprisingly my endurance has gone up a bit and was able to push a few more reps out.

Going moderately heavy during PCT to keep gains and alternate between that, then during my week of pre-load, I'm gonna keep a steady pace before ramping it the fck up into turbo mode. Still plan on cutting down on the forma and maybe double down on the test boosters to speed it up a bit and start load and cleanse. I'm also going to set up a new schedule for myself and as long as I can keep pushing myself, I think I'll hit some incredible results and I will share as much as I can.
  18. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.

gonna hit shoulders in a few and when I get back I'll post my workout; gonna try something new today and we'll see whas good with that. Like an idiot I missed my first forma and test boost, but I'll just double down later tonight on top of DAA and maybe run it through the rest of the week. No sides or problems and the vision bs has completely disappeared last week.
  19. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.

Interesting day, I doubled down on the cycle support and hit up 2 squirts of forma and I plan on using maybe 1-2 more before bed. Hit the shoulders and alls I gotta say is damn.

I tried a new exercise today that I saw on youtube and I realized key isn't heavy weight, but slow controlled motion as much as you can. I don't know the name of the routine, but it almost looks like a front shoulder raise, however there's a twist variation and after the straight arm position, you slowly open up your chest and slowly extend your arm and stretch it out to the other side of your body (IMPORTANT NOT TO LOCK YOUR ARM)

35x15 (last rep, it burned I had to let a laugh out, I knew it was gonna be a good day) 30x20/25x30

Cable Front Shoulder Raise (extra tension) -- 10x15/15x10 twice/20x8

Cable Cross Rear Delt -- same weights as above

Seated DB Shoulder Press -- 35x10 (felt a tweak, prob didn't rest enough, gave it a few minutes and although the weight wasn't heavy I was shaking a bit) 40x10/45x8... I've definitely done a lot heavier weights, but I guess I got semi hesitant and decided to hit the shoulder raise machine to compensate.

Machine Shoulder Raise -- 50x20/75x15/85x10 twice (wanted to go heavier, but I talked myself out of it)

Shrugs (there's a new version I wanted to try, but looks like it hits lats more, so I did the standard crab hold and next time I'll try out the new form). 50x20/75x10 twice/85x8; burn burn burn burn, burn.

After that I think I rested all of 30 seconds before I went into my circuit and didn't even get tired one bit, felt very damn good and even though I'm not on sarms, feels like my strength and endurance has gone up like whoa. I'm already getting the magical question again and I haven't even started to begin, let the fun begin. Spoke to my girl today and she's doing a lot better back home and although I can't tell, I can hear a smile in her voice and well, we'll see what happens afterwards when I leave this spot; until then I'ma Bruce Wayne John Mcclane it.
  20. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.

Also still stuck on my 16/8 protocol and I have a feeling that will change soon, this was the first time eating before the gym and although I felt a bit full, didn't feel like it held me back one bit. Protein/fiber is still high, carbs are slightly upped depending on ishy I feel and I'm keeping my calories around 2500 so I'm just trying to keep what I got at this point and although I'm pretty ripped I'm gonna go all out and go for that drier than a martini look hahah
  21. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.

I'm thinking about ending my mini PCT a bit shorter, feeling really great and although many ppl say you can't fully go based on that compared to bloods, I don't think I was one bit suppressed and if anything this PCT is just making things that much better.

Sorry for sharing this but getting rando woodys all the time and after finally getting laid after nearly 2 weeks I went for like a min the first time and I even had to say that hasn't happened since I was a kid and technically being mid 20's, still feel like a kid, just matured quickly in time through great and punishing moments hahha.

That being said, I'm going to adjust my forma down to 1 squirt am/pm and I'll still take the post/daa for another few days or until I properly taper down with forma. The plan would be to start my week pre-load by the beginning of next week; I've thought about 2 weeks, but I'm thinking I can get away it as my body handled a stack like that no problem at all, and I'm in a lot cleaner of an environment compared to during that time. First timers reading this, stay with 2 weeks until you know how you react to it.

Gonna hit legs in a few and depending on how my arms feel, gonna hit up my circuit training again consisting of martial arts and core work, didn't hit abs yesterday so I might as well hit them today and work on the lower ones. I also made a lil concoction for pwo = c4 + liquid carbs + gatorade + 1 banana or 2 (if you're feeling like getting cracked the fck out), however, if I was on cycle, I'd never do this and when I get back in a couple of hours I'll post up what went down.
  22. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.

Also on top of semi rants and bad advice, my fellow NY/NJ'ers, and alright CT I'll give ya tri-state props for the ppl who don't know, this Harlem Shake ain't tha real Harlem Shake; I was born not too far from there and spent a lot of time around the city especially 125th, Malcolm X and Lennox with that fire ass soul food and back in the day street troubles. Now, their tryna make it all hipster/dubstep wearing non prescription glasses with furry animal hats, what does that have to do with music, you'll have to figure that on your own, because I have no clue.
  23. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Also on top of semi rants and bad advice, my fellow NY/NJ'ers, and alright CT I'll give ya tri-state props for the ppl who don't know, this Harlem Shake ain't tha real Harlem Shake; I was born not too far from there and spent a lot of time around the city especially 125th, Malcolm X and Lennox with that fire ass soul food and back in the day street troubles. Now, their tryna make it all hipster/dubstep wearing non prescription glasses with furry animal hats, what does that have to do with music, you'll have to figure that on your own, because I have no clue.
    Yea its def not the real harlem shake lol the videos still crack me up tho. I dont see why you cant stop your mini pct (if it was me tho i wouldnt) and get your transdermal cycle poppin.

Want to see dem gainz
    MYOKEM ATHLETE & REP
    BJOHNSON15 @MYOKEM.COM FOR 15% OFF

PSALMS 62:1- 62:2
  24. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    Yea its def not the real harlem shake lol the videos still crack me up tho. I dont see why you cant stop your mini pct (if it was me tho i wouldnt) and get your transdermal cycle poppin.

Want to see dem gainz
    I can't front, some of the videos def crack me up too and some of those top 10's are hilarious.

That's the second guessing I've been doing at the moment, one side says end it and the other is saying just go for a few more days and make up for like 3 days where I didn't use anything at all (very stupid I know and despite I was juggling so much, I know I coulda been more responsible, I was dosing torem in mcdonalds and fast food restaurants if I was in a rush hahahah as bad as that may sound).

I feel ya fam, getting extremely anxious and every time I grab my PCT stuff, it's all sitting there and just so damn tempting, ready to get photo shopped over neah hahaha. I've been saying it for almost 2 years and I think it's hilarious when I'm off cycle ppl are like yo what's he on/what's he doin and then when I hop on cycle and get huge and able to do a lot more, ppl don't say **** other than damn you're right something right.

Prime example was that last stack, before that I had so many ppl damn you got roid shoulders/arms and your legs are massive then I put on almost 50lbs and no one said a word, I dunno if it was from intimation or what. Now after this run, if it's all legit and what not, I'm more excited and almost kinda worried about getting those dramatic results again so quickly, but I think I'll be alright and can play it off again, aahh can't wait.
  25. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.

Another great day in the gym and cathedral (not the new pope, I'm talking about my martial arts area hahah).

Legs:

Seated Single Leg Press (Left foot then right foot): 80x15/120x10/140x8 (felt great, wanted to go more but had double leg coming up)

Seated Double Leg Press: 240x15/300x12/320x10/360x8 (about to break my PR soon; I was so excited, evidently I was making some crazy faces hahah but didn't notice it).

Hamstring Curl: 65x15/90x12/120x10/140x8 (wanted to go more, but I felt like I was coming out of the seat quite a bit on my last few reps and decided to move on).

Hip Adductor/Abductor: The same weights/reps as above.

DB Calf Raise: 60x15/75x12/80x10 twice (def will go higher next time, just didn't wanna bend over in a compromising position to lift 90/100's from the bottom rack of 4).

After that I think I took literally a 30 second rest, drank some water, and then went to war:

variation training of speed bag, heavy bag (punches, elbows, kicks, knees), jump/sit ups, jumping rope; did that straight for 45mins then hit the treadmill for 10mins between 3-4.5 and the last 1:30 I go lower and lower till I'm zombie walking then hop off and stretch. After that near hour workout, I hop into the cathedral and managed to outlast two other ppl who didn't even workout; nasty faces were definitely duly noted hahah. I'm taking advantage of all the cardio I can through boxing as I'm sure when this puppy really kicks off, I know my endurance will be hindered; however, I will push, claw, dig, wipe the blood, sweat off and keep on dragging through the thickness.
  26. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.

today was my rest day, not much to report other than cardio; decided to stick through with my pct till the weekend, that way it's been 2 weeks and I'll be making up for the few days.

mon/tues I'll start by finishing off a 7 day supply of liver support on top of MT/HB and I'll be good to go; I know it's been a bit slow past couple of weeks but ish is bout to get turned up mad soon.
  27. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.

just gulped down my concoction, took my post cycle serving (I dropped to 1 squirt of forma at night and still take 3g DAA before bed) and sweating in a 60 degree room hahah, feelin it today!

Today's agenda of destruction is chest/tri's and an extensive circuit of muay-thai and ninjitsu; consisting of speed bag, heavy bag, core work and various spar/block/reversal combo moves. Might go for a jog after that, but when I'm done lightin that up I'll post up what I did.
  28. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.

I thought it was one of my better chest workouts in a long time; I know I've been neglecting that area a bit, so I wanted to get the blood flowing nice and extremely uncomfortable.

Chest:

Bench Press: Bar warm up x20/100x15/135x12/185x10 twice (def wanted to go higher, but since I had a lot of my plate today, I didn't wanna crush it more)

DB Press: 35x15(warm up)/50x12/60x10 twice

Chest Dips: 12x3

Incline Chest Press: The same as my bench press (wanted to go higher, but still had tri's left and martial arts)

Giant fckoff set:

Single arm no accessory tri pull down: 15x20/20x15/25x8
    Tricep Pushdown (long bar this time) 50x20/60x15/75x7
    Rope Cable Overhead Tricep Extension: 45x20/50x20/60x8 (I pushed fought and grunted for the last two)

After that second set, I almost felt spent, I rested around 2 mins and talked mad ish to myself and said this is what I wanted to do and dug right through it. I decided to change abs to my back/bi/martial arts day tomorrow and after resting prob less than a min I walked into my favorite area of any gym.

Speed bag for 5 mins to warm up, alternate left/right arm 10x then 5x then using both arms in same repetition; then after 5x of both arms, depending on my last hit, I'll use my opposite elbow to keep the ball swinging and alternate between single arm, double arm, and circular motion with both.

Then after that 30x left straight punch, then 30x strong right; switch up for south paw. Then 30x one two combo, after that variations of elbows, hooks, kicks and knees. Even after a long hard workout, still managed to outlast yet another person in there and I have a feeling once I'm off the pwo and depending on how I'm affected by this next cyc, I know I might as well go all the way out and play it by ear after this next week, well maybe a couple weeks after I fully begin.

Did some roll arounds, practice evading, ducking weaving, counter reversals, counter combos and before I knew it another hour went by just on this. Definitely getting a lot more vascular and surprisingly my endurance is insane, I didn't wanna stop but I know I'll be back again tomorrow after hitting bi's/back/abs. However, like an idiot I didn't stretch afterwards and went about my business, till I got back in now; I'm gonna stretch for 10-15mins, chest/arms/shoulders/legs/neck before heading out for the night in a couple hours.
  29. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.

Also still on that fasting regiment at the moment, but I see that changing in a matter of time. Way it looks now, my window opened about 2 hours ago, so I had one meal, plan on having another small one soon, followed by another meal an hour after that, have a shake to mix it up and maybe 1-2 more meals. I'm not exactly sure if I'll be able to get in my fourth meal since I know I'll be out; however, I gotta funny feeling tonight and tomorrow, there will be cheat meals hahah.
  30. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.

Waiting for that pwo to kick in a bit more and gonna destroy bi/back/ab and throw in another martial arts session into the mix today. Today I'm gonna stay with moderate weight and go 15-10-8; this will either be the last day of my mini PCT or I'll go one more day then start my pre-load.

I don't know why but my aggression and endurance has gone up increasingly after my sarms run and alls I'm taking is daa + pct supp + 1 squirt of forma and everything else is all good. Weights about the same 188-186, don't mind losing a couple more pounds before I begin, no biggie either way. It's funny too, because although I'm not trying to bulk, my arms/shoulders and chest have gotten a bit bigger from a lil over a month ago; can't wear certain shorts or jeans anymore and prob by the time I'm done with this next piece, I gotta feeling I might need a lot more new clothes.
  31. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Waiting for that pwo to kick in a bit more and gonna destroy bi/back/ab and throw in another martial arts session into the mix today. Today I'm gonna stay with moderate weight and go 15-10-8; this will either be the last day of my mini PCT or I'll go one more day then start my pre-load.

I don't know why but my aggression and endurance has gone up increasingly after my sarms run and alls I'm taking is daa + pct supp + 1 squirt of forma and everything else is all good. Weights about the same 188-186, don't mind losing a couple more pounds before I begin, no biggie either way. It's funny too, because although I'm not trying to bulk, my arms/shoulders and chest have gotten a bit bigger from a lil over a month ago; can't wear certain shorts or jeans anymore and prob by the time I'm done with this next piece, I gotta feeling I might need a lot more new clothes.
    If there fitting snug now my man, after the cycle... youre gonna need ALL new clothes, even socks lol
    MYOKEM ATHLETE & REP

32. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.

If there fitting snug now my man, after the cycle... youre gonna need ALL new clothes, even socks lol
    Seriously man, some of them it's not even comfortable, I had to jack up some of my friends dads clothes because most large shirts I feel like I'm getting choked a bit. If I'm stupid enough to throw in SD at the end, I know for a fact I'll jump up another size (I dunno though, very tempting)

If I sat here long enough and thought about all the socks I had to buy, replace and that were lost/broken, I don't think I'd ever need a pwo again hahah.
  33. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.

Got back not too long ago from hitting my w/o and after this I gotta get something in me or I'll faint.

Bi's/Back/Abs -- Martial Arts:

Still not trying to go incredibly heavy yet, last thing I wanna do is tweak something when I got my schedule all figured out.

Superset:

Bicep Machine Curl (warmup): 50x15/75x12/100x8
    Lat Pulldown (warmup): 75x15/85x12/100x8

Of course I wanted to go much higher, but have quite a bit going on for today to make up for some minor neglect on back/bi

DB Incline Curl: 25x15/30x10 twice/35x8

Double Dropset Standing Rows: 60x15/50x12/40x10/35x8; did that twice

Standard Pull-ups: 3 sets of 10 (major burn)

Low Rows (definitely neglected this over the past few months, first time doing them in a while): 80x15/100x10/120x10 twice

DB Curl (alternating arms with supination): 25x30 and 30x20 (was shooting for and got more than I bargained with this burn).

Took prob a 1min rest and then my sub standard ab routine:

Giant set:

Leg raise (knee and straight leg variation) 3 sets of 30 (15 knee/15 straight)
    Ab Machine Crunch (kept weight at 100) 3 sets of 30
    Flat Crunch (variations of punching, twisting, elbows and touching opposite foot and hand) 3 sets of 30; last set was 25 and I wanted to vomit.

Did a few stretches and quick meditation/prayer and let the fun begin with more speed bag, heavy bag and shadow boxing. I don't think ppl are going in there anymore with me there, I counted 6 ppl off and on, starring through the window/come in for a second apologize and leave. I don't wanna beat everyone up I promise; but then again, when I get into a groove and I mess up a bit I stop for 2 seconds, let out a huge swear and then proceed. A bit tougher to practice reversals and counters by myself, but managed to get all that done within an hour. All in all I thought it was a pretty damn good day and I kept it at 2 hours, 1 hour weights, 1 hour cardio/boxing.
  34. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.

off day, completely rested, however, it's pre-loading time! I'll hit 3-4g's of MT, between 2-3x 565 HB, and a weeks use of liver support and after that let the main event finally begin. Thank you everyone for either commenting or taking a look at my log and after next week, I'll put up a new thread and start it over again in a better manner.
  35. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.

off day, completely rested, however, it's pre-loading time! I'll hit 3-4g's of MT, between 2-3x 565 HB, and a weeks use of liver support and after that let the main event finally begin. Thank you everyone for either commenting or taking a look at my log and after next week, I'll put up a new thread and start it over again in a better manner.
    Hellz yea. Now the real fun is starting
    MYOKEM ATHLETE & REP

36. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.

sippin on my pwo mix, took 2g MT, 1 HB and 1 liver support for now; planning on hitting shoulders/traps and martial arts (maybe abs too). I've notcied a good amount of growth in my shoulders/traps over the past few months and although I've slightly neglected them past few weeks, I'm gonna crush em today.
  37. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.

sippin on my pwo mix, took 2g MT, 1 HB and 1 liver support for now; planning on hitting shoulders/traps and martial arts (maybe abs too). I've notcied a good amount of growth in my shoulders/traps over the past few months and although I've slightly neglected them past few weeks, I'm gonna crush em today.
    Goin for that no neck look huh?
    MYOKEM ATHLETE & REP

38. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.

Goin for that no neck look huh?
    Tryna hit up some serious cobra action; it's funny because even before I started that last stack ppl always kept on saying damn you got roid shoulders and knowing the kind of person I am, I'm gonna abuse em some more and I gotta up my legs game a lot more intensely.
  39. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.

this routine I'm gonna try and stick to and throw in another exercise here and there, because first time in a while from hittin shoulders, I'm pretty damn sore.

Warmed up with machine overhead press: 50x20/75x15, my ADD took over and decided to save the last two for the end

That exercises I mentioned previously with extending the shoulder forward and then stretching out to the side, buddy was telling me not to go heavy just go till you're tired and said the weight I used last time wasn't necessary and I noticed a difference. I picked up 25's and after 40 reps of each arm I lost count and just start focusing on my breathing; it felt like 2 and a half normal length songs before I put the weight downs and I tried hopping into my next exercise within a min hahah, my body said fck that wait another minute.

Giant set (gonna stay with this, I think I've been neglecting my rear delts a bit):
    Cable Cross Real Delt: 10x20/15x12/20x10
    DB Delt: 5x20/10x15/15x10/20x7 (last two reps, despite good form I was shakin like I got tasered on low volt hahah)

After that, took another 2 min rest....hate resting, just sayin

Giant set:

Shrugs (2 variations, I'll describe below): 50x20/60x20/65x16 then drop set 50x20/35x30/25x50
    Barbell shrug: 60x20/70x15/80x10

The shrug variations included the standard raise and hold; then I raised and pulled back a bit and I noticed a slight difference and more of a nice burn after that. I also did single arm then double arm, I guess just in my mind for more resistance and practicing ish off the lowest rack possible hahah.

Military Press (haven't done these in a while so I eased my way into it): Bar warm upx15/95x10 twice (fckin a b and c)/110x2 (I knew I could do it, but my body was shaking to a point no matter how hard I tried concentrating my breath and putting my mind somewhere else, I couldn't keep my form proper and wasn't gonna risk injury for a few reps, I'll save that for PCT ). Waited a couple of mins and finished up with,

Cable Front Shoulder Raise: 10x15/15x10/20x5 (fighting for those, I realize during and after kinda fckin dumb to do, but its alright)

Abs:

Leg Raise: 25 twice
    Decline Crunch: 15 twice
    Machine (100): 15 twice

I knew for a fact that after hitting abs like I did last time, I knew I wasn't able to pull crazy variations and in between sets of martial arts training, so I just eased off that, drank some water and hit my standard martial arts training for 45mins; no one there again so I had to practice certain things on my own, but working through and moving my way around the heavy bag, I felt like I hit majority of my upper body and definitely my core. Did a lot of spinning kicks and jump kicks, side/forward and a few back rolls on the floor (those back rolls after a shoulder workout, lovely). Tried doing crunches, but I could only get away with like 5-6 after doing a few rounds of each movement and at one point I just laid there starring up, not at all out of breath, just sore; we say in boxing when someone takes a good whack they get bambi deer legs, I felt that through my whole body, think I went a bit too hard but can't complain at all.

From what I've heard and read, I just hope tren/epi doesn't really take away all my endurance, but best believe imma go all out and then some.
  40. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.

I've been slacking on posting my diet, so here's what I stuffed down when me window opened up:

omelet (4 eggs, a bit of egg whites), dash of sharp cheddar, 1/4 cup mushrooms and tomatoes/onion

1hr later

chicken (8oz) + 4-5 slices of turkey, bit of mustard and tomato with multi grain bread

1hr later

protein shake, then 30 mins later a peanut butter sandwich

After getting back from a late night meeting, stopped at arby's and had a reuben (couldn't resist hahah), funny thing is I'm still hungry; I think my body is telling me to fck off and try to make up for the amount of food I haven't been eating. I'll either have chicken straight up or just hit up a couple of bars and up my water.

Also, took an additional 1mg of Mg, 565mg HB and 1 liver support; so far everything is all good and getting hyped up every time I look at these bottles.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-08-2004, 10:12 PM
  2. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-22-2004, 09:22 PM
  3. Looking to start a PH cycle...Need help
    By bigjohn58 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-02-2003, 02:05 PM
  4. Want to start a ph cycle...need suggestions
    By bigjohn58 in forum Anabolics