SARMS OD, prelude to Hellabeaster/2X PH!

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last
  1. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.81%

Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    Are you in a 16/8 protocol; LG/IF?? I used it the first six weeks of my cut and it worked pretty freakin good. The first week was tough, but it did get easier.. (this inky matters if this IS what your doing lol) coffee, flavored water + Leucine became my best friend.
    Yezzir pretty much; I mean I give myself a bit more breathing room by having a cheat meal, so I can't say that I'm in 100%, maybe around 95% more or less and yeah when I hit around 12-13 hrs it feels like something else, especially when it semi feels like I'm about to hit a wall but just muscle through it and pump myself up (a large amount of that goes to that c4 too). So by the time I finish working out, after about another hour or so I have a large meal and post. Of course during special occasions, I have to change that as well.

It's getting a bit better, but it's messing with my sleep mainly because I like to have a meal before bed, not trying to change my timing again for the fourth time, because I like what I have now, I just gotta make the best out of it. I'll def look into some leucine as well, I know it's in one of my protein shakes, but lil more couldn't hurt.

Lemme ask ya right quick, I'm pretty close to my ultimate goal of having my complete 8er showing; I can feel and count each ab when I rub my fingers through, but I want it there permanently ya know and I wanna put on as much dry muscle as I can. I'm semi hesitate at this point to hit up beasters again because of the bloat and retention; but would this be good to stack with stano or what would you recommend for this for what I'm trying to do. I've been looking at other ph/ds but I wanted to grab a pro's advice before I either make my own decisions or mix and match previous knowledge; ya know either way I had to get advice from one of the best around.
    Everyday Is a Great Day To Die Hard
    Jesus Christ himself has blessed me with many gifts, one of them is knocking someone the fck out!

2. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.81%

Ah so the deep sleep isn't happening anymore and now to sleep, needa walk around a bit, eating a protein bar with milk and water. Managed to only get 4 hours so far; although Ima def try and go back to sleep soon, I feel almost wide awake. Still feel a good pulsating throughout my arms; not a burn or a wicked pump like leavin the gym, but feels good. Even though I'm a tall guy and long ass arms, felt like a t-rex met pitbull walking out today. My arms cocked halfway up and inwards (after working out my back, walking with a semi hunch) a few ppl I know at the gym asking me who was gonna get knocked out, I laughed and said it was a good day at tha office.

Went to this new joint, had some bread slices with some crazy toppings (meat, cheese sauce) jumpoffs, calamari and had a prime A cut hamburger; ish was pretty big and not too bad at all. No dessert nor after dinner coffee like I'll usually pull. I'm going to try these power to sleep pills now and see what's good, prob do a mini review on that after a weeks time; might as well, their just sitting here.

Hahahah I know the last paragraph of my post before this, sounds kinda douchey how I'm describing it, but it's the only way I can. I don't show off or anything, it's just something I've always wanted to have without having to semi suck in a bit. As I'm getting closer I just wanna get that better by the time I hit my ph game up again in a few weeks. Hella had me going there, but throwing in beast, threw that off a bit; but that gave me so much mass that I managed to keep a great amount of it and of course losing a good amount of weight was all that water and glycogen retention like whoa.
    Jesus Christ himself has blessed me with many gifts, one of them is knocking someone the fck out!
  3. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.81%

Today was an off day, but did a bit of cardio and plan on going for another walk later on. Had a protein shake, bacon english muffin sandwich and fruits and nuts; no major meal yet, but I was felt like I was going to faint if I did not put a lil somethin somethin in my body throughout the day. I jynxed myself and the adjustment issue is starting to become a bit more apparent; I won't let it phase me yet and still run it at 100mg; but if it gets ridic, I'm dropping it back down. Other than that, no sides and no complains at all to report so far.
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.86%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by SinX View Post
    Today was an off day, but did a bit of cardio and plan on going for another walk later on. Had a protein shake, bacon english muffin sandwich and fruits and nuts; no major meal yet, but I was felt like I was going to faint if I did not put a lil somethin somethin in my body throughout the day. I jynxed myself and the adjustment issue is starting to become a bit more apparent; I won't let it phase me yet and still run it at 100mg; but if it gets ridic, I'm dropping it back down. Other than that, no sides and no complains at all to report so far.
    You upped your s4 dose to 100mg? The muscle hardening should be prominent at that dosage. Speakin of cardio, i need to get my fat tail back on my eliptical...
    MYOKEM ATHLETE & REP
    BJOHNSON15 @MYOKEM.COM FOR 15% OFF

PSALMS 62:1- 62:2
  5. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.81%

You upped your s4 dose to 100mg? The muscle hardening should be prominent at that dosage. Speakin of cardio, i need to get my fat tail back on my eliptical...
    Yezzir upped it a couple of days ago; literally took no time for that stupid light adjustment side to kick-in. I was laying at the pool, might have passed out for like an hour or so and when I woke up to get some water, fckin felt blinded for a good few mins. But hell yeah muscle hardening and aggression should hopefully go up a lot more. Don't feel bad, took me a long ass time to get back in cardio, JUST SO BORING. Aside from my muay thai trainings, I know without cardio it'll feel like I'ma fish outta water at times; a nauseous one at that too, depending on how much I exert myself with little rest.
  6. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.81%

dosing sarms and sippin on that sweet bitterness now; today the program calls for tri's/bi's, it's the part where it's only 4 workouts where both of them are supersets. On paper looks like an easy day, but I plan on busting my ass and taking it all the way I can. I also plan on throwing abs into the mix, just so I can be at the gym a bit longer and I'll feel like I've done more hahaha; sad but true, but I know some of ya feel me!
  7. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.81%

I'll finally be puttin on my avatar, in salute to a true American hero....yippy kay muttahfckahs!
  8. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.81%

edit that, a legend hahaha, but I'll post my w/o and meals when I get back in a bit
  9. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.81%

Got back not too long ago and still have to wait almost another 2 hours to eat, aahh it is what it is. However, even though it was a pretty short day at the gym, managed to get a nice pump on.

Tri's/Bi's (Each pair of exercises were supersets):

Skullcrushers: 60x10/70x10/80x8 twice
    Standing Bicep Cable: 50x12/75x10/100x8 twice

No rest from the first exercise to the second; rested around 45 secs after the second exercise and went back into it.

Tri Push Down (Crooked bar, haven't used that in a while): 60x12/75x10/90x10 twice (pump pump)
    Reverse Grip Pull Down (couldn't do high cable curls laying down to due equipment was being used): 50x10/60x10/80x8/90x8; I knew I was doing a lot more heavier weight than that not too long ago, but I know this semi cutting is slightly hindering my strength, I mean my weights still going up, but it just takes more of an effort; hahaha obviously cause I ain't on that hd/sd anymore, but soon again I'll be exploding through those again.

No rest from the first exercise to the second; rested around 45 secs after the second exercise and went back into it. I also threw in my typical ab routine, which I will be changing shortly, but so far I'm really liking the results. I don't have to suck in as much to see a great 6er, but if I feel like douching it up and really sucking it in, damn nearly there to that 8er, hahaha sorry I usually don't go on like this, but I'm close this time I can feel and nearly see it.
  10. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.81%

Although the program is calling for back and legs today, I am deciding to take it off and hit legs tomorrow. I know I played around a bit too much with my back and felt something very slight come on last night, so I decided to take it easy today and not mess around. I'm not in pain anymore or anything like that; but there's no point rushing into a workout that will cause more strain and pressure on my lower back.

If I feel better by 5 I'll hit the gym and do some legs, but I'll wait out a bit longer and see whas goody with that. Otherwise, I'm feeling very good and feels like a 56k connection to my goals; slowly getting there hahah. Feels like I can swipe a credit card through my abs, from the bottom of my chest to my belly button; but other than 4 abs out freely, I still have to squeeze or wiggle around to see it. I know I'm driving myself a bit crazy here, but ay it is what it is and once I get there, I plan on sustaining and making them more pronounced and overall just get a nasty shredded ripped look.
  11. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.89%

Sin, you keep referring to your workout program. Is it something home grown??
  12. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.81%

Quote Originally Posted by peter01 View Post
    Sin, you keep referring to your workout program. Is it something home grown??
    nah I'm just doing 6 weeks to sick arms again, if you google it should be the first link from bodybuilding dot com by Dr. Jim; for my sarms run I'll be using this and by the time I start PCT, I'm gonna go back to my normal 2 on 2 off heavy. Then when I pre-load for my cycle, I'll be doing a different routine then ultimately switching off an on between upper/lower body and incorporating bits and pieces of two programs.

I'm also doing this fasting protocol that I'm contemplating about dropping, because although I'm good at going a long time without food, insane workouts and doing other things without eating, meaahh I dunno; going from 6-7 meals a day to almost 1-2 with a few snacks here and there, minus a good amount of carbs, eehhh hahah I'm jus saying. But of course, cycle time I'll be stepping it up just a bit, but I don't think I'ma go too crazy again, fck around and gain 40 lbs in less than 4 months. I suppose that was just for winter, but since summer is coming up, trying to get a bit more ripped, but still put on as much as I can.
  13. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.81%

Decided to play it a bit safe today and plan on working out legs tomorrow afternoon; it works well for some, but my body doesn't like a leg/back workout day after each other. I had some soup, new england claim chowder with a couple of slices of whole wheat bread. I'll have a protein/fiber bar and some whole grain cheerios before passing out and surprisingly I'm not as moody as before, I mean yeah this protocol still kinda sucks, but it is what it is.

Also, I plan on running this for 6 weeks, so three weeks after this then I'll be pre-loading! I'm looking into several things, but just not sure yet. I saw someone wanted to run epi+sd+trenazone, which caught my attention and of course I'ma figure out a few things with that. Or maybe beast with stano; the main thing always on my mind is libido, so that's the number one thing I'll consult with and although I still have transderm (prob another use of it), I might get something on top of that and a ish load during pct.
  14. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.86%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Decided to play it a bit safe today and plan on working out legs tomorrow afternoon; it works well for some, but my body doesn't like a leg/back workout day after each other. I had some soup, new england claim chowder with a couple of slices of whole wheat bread. I'll have a protein/fiber bar and some whole grain cheerios before passing out and surprisingly I'm not as moody as before, I mean yeah this protocol still kinda sucks, but it is what it is.

Also, I plan on running this for 6 weeks, so three weeks after this then I'll be pre-loading! I'm looking into several things, but just not sure yet. I saw someone wanted to run epi+sd+trenazone, which caught my attention and of course I'ma figure out a few things with that. Or maybe beast with stano; the main thing always on my mind is libido, so that's the number one thing I'll consult with and although I still have transderm (prob another use of it), I might get something on top of that and a ish load during pct.
    Whatre you after, size and strength? Epi and tren for sure.

ON
    Epi 30/40/40/50/50
    Trenazone 1/1/2/2/2/2 (mL)
    Tudca
    .5mg prami

Post cycle
    Torem 120/90/90/60
    Whatever testboosters you wanna use and a cort control.

Check your pm
    MYOKEM ATHLETE & REP

15. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.81%

Whatre you after, size and strength? Epi and tren for sure.

ON
    Epi 30/40/40/50/50
    Trenazone 1/1/2/2/2/2 (mL)
    Tudca
    .5mg prami

Post cycle
    Torem 120/90/90/60
    Whatever testboosters you wanna use and a cort control.

Check your pm
    just signed up with them, I really appreciate that and yes, looking for size, stength and to get more cut. I'm def gonna use this outline and I was thinkin about throwin in some winny too? I'll send ya a PM and we'll figure something out yo; good lookin out with this.
  16. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.81%

Dosed up and waiting another 20 or so to the gym a bit earlier and work on my legs; this I do have a normal routine for [nothing special, but works for me], but will change after my sarms run and mini PCT. Although I'm putting a pounding on my arms, there is no way I plan on taking it any easier with me tree trunks. I dunno if I'll have enough time to post everything after my workout, but later tonight, I'll throw a few things up.
  17. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.81%

Standard leg day; same workout as posted not too long ago, however, my weights increased by 10lbs at the same amount of reps per exercise. Could I go a bit heavier, absolutely, I just took it easy because working back and legs even 3 days apart sometimes, can cause a bit of trouble in my lower back.

Afterwards, waited a bit of time, had a bit of cereal before going out to dinner. We went to a steakhouse, I had caesar salad and a pretty big cheeseburger, fries; I'll count that as my cheat meal for the week. Since I put that good amount of carbs/calories in, I'll be hitting tri's/bi's tomorrow heavy. Even fasting a great amount of the time, I'm managing to keep it all together and my flip out button hasn't been touched fortunately and it feels like the finger is backing away from the red button. I know it's not from the sarms, but from my natural aggression and my body feinin' food hahah.
  18. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.81%

might be trying something new here, when I get more details and if it sounds mad good, I guess I'll guinea pig it as well; funny thing is if the other thing comes out soon too, then I'll have to guinea pig that as well hahah.
  19. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.81%

Unfortunately I missed the gym today; I had to help my girl with several things and then take care of a few issues myself. I've been doing a decent amount of research and I'm ready to try something new here. A new company called Venom Gate; I will be trying their test/tren transdermal and I will be throwing in epi into the mix. I know I will need a lot more, but before I wrote my final plan I'm gonna work on a few things to make sure I'm fully covered; who knows, if the new sarms comes out soon too Ill throw that in there as well.
  20. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.81%

Dosing up and about to mix up my pwo soon, gonna hit tri's/bi's today, much like the first day and I'll make the outline when I get back. Just finally completed the first order of my new cycle. Got some tremendous help from Tyga & Gator, shouts out to them for helping me not only finding these products but setting up a mean outline that I'm hella looking forward to.

Depending on how it treats me throughout the cycle, I'll be able to determine how long I'm gonna stretch these bad boys out.

Test/Tren transdermal: 1.5mg for 8 weeks (if 4-6weeks halfway I wanna go more, I'll extend to 12 weeks; but he said 1.5ml ed is gonna be nice and should see some drastic changes)

Epi (kicker) 1-4 @ 40mg -50mg
    Winny Transdermal: last four weeks at 50mg

Of course I will have a good amount on hand: diff peps, supps, ancillaries, multis, protection and assist; I'm speaking around the past few hours and on top of things I'll pick up, a couple of friends are gonna hook it up with a couple peps they have on hand. I'll fully write everything out when that time comes as on here, before I decide on making a new thread or not.

PCT:

TOR 120/90/90/60
    TCF 1 per bottle
    Formasurge 75/75/75/75/50/50 (mg of formestane)
    Unleashed per bottle
    DAA 3/3/3
    Testapro/Omega Force (Fadogia) -- 1.5g+ ed
  21. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.81%

I'm also considering dropping back down to 75 throughout; I'm really liking the results, but the adjustment is becoming an issue again. Especially if I'm laying out in the sun for like 45mins to an 1, come back inside to grab a drink and wow, sometimes I just stop in my tracks and look around like a retarded deer; neck all hunched up, slowing moving left and right hahaha had to make fun of myself on that too; because it's getting to that point.

Oddly enough, do not have any night issues at all; I can see and drive fine, I mean it would suck if I got high beamed for longer than a few secs; but that hasn't happened and doubtfully will. But my endurance has increased quite a bit, I know I'm not doing any crazy cardio, but still feels pretty damn good. Gonna wait just a bit more for everything to kick in before I head out; very excited about what I have planned coming up and I trust it's gonna treat me a lot better than my first stack.
  22. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.89%

You dont kid when you said you'd be a guinea pig. Haha

Good to hear your cycle is going well.
  23. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.81%

You dont kid when you said you'd be a guinea pig. Haha

Good to hear your cycle is going well.
    Nah, it's a bad habit of wanting to top my last or go big the first time; however, with whatever I do, I make sure that I get the best advice I can, research as much as possible and make sure that I'm fully protected. I forgot to log out and just got back from working out; I'll answer your PM in a few.
  24. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.86%

I make sure that I get the best advice I can, research as much as possible and make sure that I'm fully protected.
    ^^ this^^
    MYOKEM ATHLETE & REP

25. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.81%

^^ this^^
    some of the best advice I got from fam right here; also for EPI the best things I can find are Brawn, Forged Epi, and Epi Strong. It looks like mixed reviews for all of them and Epi, but lemme know what ya think and one of them is 15mg, so if I went with that could I do 30/45/45/45, I hear hitting 60mg for some is not good at all, but lemme know which one ya like and I'll pick that up. SD is looking tempting, but I'm persuading myself hard not to and order the epi with the other things I plan on getting.
  26. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.81%

I'm researching a few diff things supps and how I will implement them, when I'm done looking at a few diff things I'll post my workout and week 4 is almost done.
  27. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.89%

What about RPN havoc? I saw some in stock at Lockout Supps a couple days ago.
  28. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.89%

I saw some in stock at Lockout Supps a couple days ago.
  29. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.81%

I saw some in stock at Lockout Supps a couple days ago.
    Just took a look and their sold out on havoc, although I can find RPN Havoc on amazon, I might just pull that, it looks like it's from a legit place with a lot of great reviews. I'm still deciding on whether to add unleashed/forged pct, not sure which one but I already have a good amount. However, I don't mind spending a bit more in PCT to make sure things go smooth; when I purchase everything I'll post it.
  30. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.81%

still researching and comparing loads and loads, once I'm done I'll write out my w/o, had to run out earlier and take care of something
  31. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.81%

wow between hitting wrong buttons and reading and getting frustrated at my computer and waiting on hold for customer service; I finally got everything together, as well as getting things from my friends.

Depending on when everything comes in, I might cut sarms even earlier and run either a 2/3 week pct; based on the eta of these products.

On-Cycle (First 3 items are Transdermals):
    1-8/12 Test @ 1.5ml
    1-8/12 Tren @ 1.5.ml
    Last 4 weeks Winny
    1-4 Epi kick start (40-50)
    prami 0.5 (I got 2 40x capsules, should be gtg if I extend)
    aromasin 12.5 (eod, should be covered, my friend has plenty leftover)
    Cycle Assist (2 bottles; however, I will use the extra supps I have, will list those later)
    Orange Triad (I have more than enough liver protection, chose this over Vital Core)
    Liver Support 50x count
    Aegis (tudca/potent liver protection)
    Fish Oils/extra b6/etc/vit c

PCT:
    Torem (got 30 and 60mg capsules, so I'll mix and match when the time comes): 120/90/90/60
    TCF- 1 (1 bottle)
    Formasurge: 75/75/75/75/50/50 (mg of formestane)
    DAA Caps: 3/3/3g (will use some for sarms and the remainder here)
    Omega Force (Fadogia): 1.5g+ ed
    Unleashed/Post Cycle Combo
    AI Post Cycle (I will use half of this during my Sarms mini pct then finish the bottle here)
    Trib and other herb mixture
    Will continue with some on cycle supps such as liver, multi's

Also just for fun I picked up some dapoxetine so I can prevent busting a nut too soon once my test levels soar then get back to normal; as well as tadalafil (I know I normally don't need it nor do I think I'll need it, but I figure I try that to see whas good, just in case some days aren't as good as others; If you have an erection that lasts longer than call more ladies hahah).

I think I have everything listed, I wrote so damn much I'm not sure; but if I see anything I forgot to add, I'll post it up as well. Once again major shout to Tyga (major congratulations and have a great weekend fam, you deserve it!) and Gator for helping me out this, damn I feel mad excited and can't wait to put this to the test....pun or no pun intended.
  32. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.81%

I'm obviously still open up for any more ideas, but I really think I got it all covered, any input/thoughts wouldn't hurt though and I'll most likely start a new thread when the time comes or we'll see how it gets poppin over here.
  33. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.81%

My ADD is kicking into overdrive and it seems like I can't get my w/o in; so I'll just sum it up, because I'm sending out PM's and reading other things as well. It was pretty the same tri/bi as the one from two workouts ago; the 10-12 range, with dropsets and negatives. My weights just about stayed the same, if anything my machine bicep cable curl and tri pushdowns are going up and I'm steadying my close grip bench press; if there's no spotter around, I won't go higher than what I know I can do and hold for 2-3 seconds.

Still feeling pretty good despite fasting, carb cutting a lot; my goal is going ahead and I'm dropping just a small bit of weight, which is fine as long as I can drop a few BF points too before I hit this crazy cycle and really dry up, get veiny etc, etc. I'll be happy with a visible 6, but my main goal is to get the 8er rippin and puttin on as much size as I can; so I'll play it by ear and adjust accordingly to goals and expectations.
  34. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.81%

very hectic day that started 7am and ended about an hour ago; running around not only for business and had to handle things, but taking care of other people as well. Had to miss the gym, but did make it up with a lot of cardio. The customer service and expectations of Venom has been pretty good so far, I got an email confirmation late last night that my package shipped express, should be here Monday-Tuesday and I'll be very much looking forward to starting all of that in a few weeks. Also gotta wait for the other supps; since I ordered them from diff sites and outlets of amazon; hopefully, it won't be longer than a week or so for everything to get here and maybe I'll cut sarms to 5/6 weeks, mini pct 2/3 weeks and all that together with the time off before my sarms run, I have waited long enough to begin my next cycle.

on the other hand with the sarms, I'm gonna give it 2-3 more days to decide whether I'ma drop it back down to 75mg, because now when I drive and the sun is constantly glaring at mt eyes at times it can be a bit much. However, I've been driving around in the dark for the past few hours and didn't have a problem at all; even people with xenon lights, didn't bother that bad compared to day light in around and past noon time. Even though I dropped a few pounds, a friend I haven't seen in awhile said to me that it doesn't look like that I've lost weight this past 4 months when funny enough I've dropped 15 and plan on dropping a bit more and lower BF. Also, I'm starting to retire a couple more shirts, which on a sarms cycle is great enough, but it sucks because I know after the next couple of months I'm gonna need a lot of new clothes, but ay fck it'll be worth it.
  35. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.81%

weight is still the same sitting around mid 180's and I'ma try to drop down a bit more, osta is helping keep the mass even on days where I eat one/two meals, I still get a great pump and that S4 helps out with muscle hardness, today is the last day of week 4 and things have been going very well.

Just going to do a bit of cardio today and I expect for most of the things to start arriving soon and once I get one or two of my post cycle supports, I'll begin my mini pct (forma, daa, post cycle support). I plan on pre-loading 2 weeks of MT/HB and I will also throw in forged liver support the last week (since that's how many pills I have left). During my cycle and standard pct, as listed I will have a ton of protection for liver, heart and other essential organs.
  36. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.81%

45mins of cardio and plan on going for another walk this evening. Still have to wait another couple of hours till my feeding window opens up and I'll try and sneak in 2/3 light and good meals within that time; usually I get lazy and hit 1-2 bit meals and over do it, but it feels just right as after a good workout and mma training, I don't get fully nauseous anymore, just a little dizzy and goes away after eating 1.5-2hrs later.

Starting to get a bit more cut on my sides and I think that will be one of the main areas of focus during my ab trainings from now on; I see ppl tilting db's in their hands to one side then another, if my back allowed that I would try it, but I'll find something to make up for it. Usually when I do my standing leg raises, I'll throw in a variation of twists and when I do my normal crunches, sometimes I throw bows 10 times a set. Side raises treat me just right one day, and sometimes they tweak my lower back out.

Other than that, libido is up, woke up this morning with a smile on my face; although my girl wasn't really in the mood, still feeling full from last night I just had to pretend I was jumping into an ice bath, because rubbing up against her wasn't making it any easier hahah. Today, some a few visual disturbances, I think I'm just down playing it a lot in my mind, due to my love of sarms, but damn sometimes it's overbearing and fckin annoying.

Despite feeling great, strong libido, no bloat or major joint usses I will still run a mini pct, instead of going right into preloading. If everything comes in by this week, I'll end my sarms run at 5 weeks and do 2 weeks; however, if everything comes in week after next, I'll be at 6 weeks and do 3 weeks.

Also, I should be able to upload pics by now (if not, I'll find out what's good with that) and I want to snap a few pics of the havoc I'm receiving just to make sure its gtg and I'll try to take a snap of everything I'm about to run.
  37. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.81%

I know I've been slacking writing my diet here, so this is what I plan on having really soon for the next 8 hours and I'm gonna try something different here and see how it works tomorrow; low sodium chicken soup, hour later peanut butter/nutella sandwich (2x), hour later fiber cereal and bar wait around 2 hours or so for that to digest then, jack daniels pulled pork (I know, I know.....but still) and then the last thing I'll put in is a protein shake where I mix it diff fruits, powder, peanut butter, ice cream (low fat/sugar), yogurt and a few other things.

Usually on my off days I don't eat this much, not even close, but I wanted to up my numbers just a little bit and for some reason I'm just feelin mad hungry! When I'm in full swing with my cycle, I'm gonna contemplate if I should still hit up 16/8; I know the results will be amazing, but I'll just have to gauge my body; and like a blind man in an orgy, I gotta feel my way around (RIP Leslie Nielsen).
  38. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.81%

Been a few rough days and haven't been able to get on till recently; going through some personal things that come outta left field and since my last post I haven't worked out since. But fck all that sad ish, I'ma get over that soon, and since I pretty much got everything in the mail I'm going to start my mini pct now (most likely just 2 weeks no more than 3) and then start my pre-load. Still waiting on something major, but hopefully that won't take too much longer and then the fun will begin.

I got my transdermals in the mail and after opening them to check it out, some of the liquid got onto my hands and forearms; didn't look like a major burst, so I won't email them but looks like just a little was lost when I'm stacking the bottles, no biggy at all though and I can't wait to try this and see how well it stands up to my previous cycle. I have a very good feeling though and since I'm already getting very good gains and cut on sarms, I can't imagine how well this is going to work. So in about 4 or so weeks time from now gonna start that and will def keep everyone posted as transdermals may be equivalent or perhaps better than the real thing. Despite the first four week epi kick, after that it'll be all trans on cycle from that point of week 4 to either 8/12.

I'll post my leg workout in a bit as well.
  39. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.81%

got distracted and had to head out and handle a few things, but the last time I worked out was legs and damn that was a great day.

Seated Leg Press:
    Single Leg to warm up Left: 80x15/100x10 twice Right: 80x15x100x10 (I've noticed a bit that my left leg is a bit stronger than my right, but I'm gonna even that out).

Double Legged: 220x15/260x10/280x10/300x8 (wanted to go a lot more here, but I'm holding back a bit for next time)

Leg Curl: 50x15 (warmup) 95x10/110x8 twice

Hip Adduction then Abduction (same weights for both exercises): 50x20 (warmup) 80x15/125x10/140x8 (I think it was the release of serotonin, but I felt high and goofy like a mothafckah when I started to walk around and stretch a bit).

DB Calf Raise: 35x15/50x10/60x10/70x8 (think I gotta treat these like shrugs and go with heavier weights from the jump off)

Hit the stair master for 10 mins and after that felt like baby deer legs trying to cross a a bed of frozen water; hahah felt good though and unfortunately I got hit with some bad news during my w/o so it's been a few days as I'm trying to put things back together, but if it don't happen. not the worse thing that can happen and since I just about got everything I need for my mini pct I started that today as well.

Week 1:
    Formastanzol: First 3 days 4 pumps am/pm, after that 3 pumps am/pm for the rest of the week
    DAA: 3G
    Testopro: 2 caps 2x day (only have enough for 6 days)
    Post Cycle (as per, when I get that tomorrow)

Week 2:
    Formastanzol: 2 pumps am/pm and by the end of the week 1 pump am/pm
    DAA: 3G
    Testopro: 2 caps 2x day (only have enough for 6 days)
    Post Cycle (as per)

I don't think I'll need a week 3 here, but we'll see what's good by the midway through week 2 and play it by ear; I def don't feel any suppression at all, other than lack of sleep (I just think from stressin for no reason and overworking things in my head) I have 0 complains and not dosing s4 today, eased my vision just a tad, not a lot, just a fraction and I'll take what I can get with that at times.
  40. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.89%

Sorry to hear about the hard times Sin. Hope everyone is well and its not a health issue.

Seems you got a head start on that transdermal run. Lol. Couldn't wait to get that sh#t on your skin could ya.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-09-2004, 12:12 AM
  2. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-22-2004, 11:22 PM
  3. Looking to start a PH cycle...Need help
    By bigjohn58 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-02-2003, 04:05 PM
  4. Want to start a ph cycle...need suggestions
    By bigjohn58 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8