First PH cycle. ULTRADROL log

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. UD is my next run, along with bulk up...
    Nutraceutical Innovations
    AMINDS15 - 15% code
    nutra-innovations.com

2. Also, I don't know if u use a fiber supplement. But their cheap and can help move excessive estrogen out of your body. Make sure to get sugar free fiber though.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by blujay88 View Post
    Also, I don't know if u use a fiber supplement. But their cheap and can help move excessive estrogen out of your body. Make sure to get sugar free fiber though.
    constructive criticism here, but multi vits and fiber being recommended during a cycle is sorta trivial dont you think?
    Nutraceutical Innovations
    AMINDS15 - 15% code
    nutra-innovations.com

4. It's hard to say that the use of a multivitamin and fiber daily is more of a placebo than anything. I'm not saying that it is going to increase the results of a cycle, or make a huge difference in the short run. But having a high quality multi vitamin is important if you have deficits in certain areas. The fiber, from what I've read which wasn't much, helps regulate hormones and can help expel excess hormones. But your right, compared to a clean diet. I would have to say their trivial.

5. So tomorrow is the end of week 2. Gained about 10 pounds so far. The gyno is slowly going down I feel like, so that's great. However, the back pumps are ****ING AWFUL. I took 200mg of ibprohen or whatever yesterday before bed so I could actually sleep and that helped. I think instead of taking 8mg in the morning I'm going to spread it out 3 4mg doses a day. Instead of 8mg in the morning and 4 in the evening. Maybe 8mg all at once is killing me. Strength is still slowly rising so that's great. Shoulders are looking a lot more rounded and I can even start to see some vascularity around there, Considering I'm around 19% BF that's awesome. I'm flying to California on Wednesday (i live in VA), so I'm excited to keep it all going there. The gym I go to out there is very nice.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post
    constructive criticism here, but multi vits and fiber being recommended during a cycle is sorta trivial dont you think?

Yeah my diet hasn't been the CLEANEST it could have been. It should be better this next week because my girlfriend cooks for me the entire time and it's usually on the cleaner side. Haha I will be eating IN N OUT burgers after some workouts though, I can't resist.

7. Have a good time in California Joesgainshc, as for the back pumps... Personally on such a short cycle I would just take high doses of aleve or Motrin etc. Even though the pain medication can hinder your gains a little bit, it's better then going without and if you only take 400 mg at night I'm sure you won't notice any losses. Try drinking more water, cutting sodium and hitting the bananas a couple times a day as well. From what I've seen on forums other BB say that taurine in the higher doses of 3-7 grams a day can help along with increased water consumption and sodium cuts. As for the diet, man... I can't stress it enough that the cleaner and balanced it is the more explosive results you'll see, the less sides and water retention as well. Whatever you BMR is, plus your exercise expense = maintenance. Add 700 calories a day to account for what it takes to build a pound of muscle. So if your BMR + EE = 2400, add 700 for 3100 clean calories on a bulk cycle. But add an extra 350 calories a day just because the cycle is so short, so somewhere in the range of 3450 calories a day. It's tough it really is, I did a test. e cycle for my first cycle and wished I would have just ate clean while on cycle, it's dangerous to put your body through a cycle and you should be your own doctor when doing a cycle. Anyways, a good macro to start would be 23 % protein, 55 % carbs and 22 % fat. But hey man, this is all just advice... Do what ever the F*** you wanna do!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. My first PH cycle/LOG. LG TRIFECTA STACK...
    By nebraskaheat in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-23-2013, 02:20 PM
  2. AMS growth kit first ph cycle log
    By Tblack in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 09-05-2012, 03:36 PM
  3. Replies: 80
    Last Post: 06-10-2008, 02:27 PM
  4. First PH cycle - T-1 or M1T?
    By Alt+F4 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11