4 week Tren+Prop cycle and a tad of SD!

Page 2 of 2 First 12

  1. Hey bro, I see no mentions of pct right now. I just want to toss the idea out there. I'm running low dose osta right now, 13.2mg a day. 2 weeks in. Smashed my bent over row pr today by 20 lbs. my be is up 6 lbs. low doses are non suppressive. May be a worth while bridge to add into week 3 of pct and run until your next blast.
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream


  2. Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668 View Post
    Hey bro, I see no mentions of pct right now. I just want to toss the idea out there. I'm running low dose osta right now, 13.2mg a day. 2 weeks in. Smashed my bent over row pr today by 20 lbs. my be is up 6 lbs. low doses are non suppressive. May be a worth while bridge to add into week 3 of pct and run until your next blast.
    Yeah man I ran ostarine on my last pct never lost a single pound of any of my gains. Not sure if it was all the osta or the nolva and clomid combo but I recovered quickly from last pct and osta seemed to help. I ran it I think at 10mg ed if I remember right. Thinking of cruising on 200mg a week cyp for 6 weeks and blasting for another 4. What do u think? I just don't want to come off. This cycle has been crazy. If I did that it would be 16 weeks total on cycle? To much?

    Sent from my iPhone using Am.com

  3. Quote Originally Posted by BigShadow View Post

    Yeah man I ran ostarine on my last pct never lost a single pound of any of my gains. Not sure if it was all the osta or the nolva and clomid combo but I recovered quickly from last pct and osta seemed to help. I ran it I think at 10mg ed if I remember right. Thinking of cruising on 200mg a week cyp for 6 weeks and blasting for another 4. What do u think? I just don't want to come off. This cycle has been crazy. If I did that it would be 16 weeks total on cycle? To much?

    Sent from my iPhone using Am.com
    Get bloods and blast and cruise man.
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668 View Post

    Get bloods and blast and cruise man.
    Hell yeah I am now blasting and cruising
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice

  5. Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668 View Post
    Get bloods and blast and cruise man.
    Lol for a second I thought that said God Bless Blast and Cruise.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/223429-abscent-minded-log.html
    Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post
    Pin the kittens with the tren, then attack the judges with the kittens, uppity bastards

  6. So what do u guys think? 200 mg every Wednesday of enan or cyp? One pin a week?

    Sent from my iPhone using Am.com

  7. Quote Originally Posted by BigShadow View Post
    So what do u guys think? 200 mg every Wednesday of enan or cyp? One pin a week?

    Sent from my iPhone using Am.com
    I do 250mg every Monday for cruise.
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice

  8. Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave View Post

    I do 250mg every Monday for cruise.
    Good to know. I have some pharm grade test cyp prob enough for 6 weeks and its 200mg per ml. But the stuff I just ordered is 250mg per ml. So ill prob finish the pharm grade then go right into the ugl stuff. DD I really want to blast the last 4 weeks with another dose of tren. Will my Hpta be ****ed if I run a total of 10 weeks of tren and test at 200 a week In between?

    Sent from my iPhone using Am.com

  9. Quote Originally Posted by BigShadow View Post

    Good to know. I have some pharm grade test cyp prob enough for 6 weeks and its 200mg per ml. But the stuff I just ordered is 250mg per ml. So ill prob finish the pharm grade then go right into the ugl stuff. DD I really want to blast the last 4 weeks with another dose of tren. Will my Hpta be ****ed if I run a total of 10 weeks of tren and test at 200 a week In between?

    Sent from my iPhone using Am.com
    Yeah it will be a brutal and long recovery. Keep it around 6 weeks and bring up the dose. I took a beating running what I did in my experiment. I can only imagine what 10 weeks would do. I would play it safe, take time off and blast again
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice

  10. Been awhile since I updated. Reason being is had to see a chiropractor this week on Tuesday. Went back on Thursday and was in the hospital this morning. Sciatica is a bitch. He straightened my back out but totally ****ed up my right leg. Worst pain of my life. Currently on .....
    50 mg prednisone
    30 mg flexiral
    8 mg Dilaudid

    Also just finished up the tren. Took my last inj today. Will start cruising on test cyp for 4 weeks then will blast one more time. Hopefully the Steriod they put me on fixes my problem if not will have to get an MRI. Funny thing is the nurse today injected me with 2 mg of Dilaudid in my glutes, asked her if I could do cause I'm an expert lol she gave me a funny look and told me to turn over. Haha was worth a try

    Sent from my iPhone using Am.com

  11. Quote Originally Posted by BigShadow View Post
    Been awhile since I updated. Reason being is had to see a chiropractor this week on Tuesday. Went back on Thursday and was in the hospital this morning. Sciatica is a bitch. He straightened my back out but totally ****ed up my right leg. Worst pain of my life. Currently on .....
    50 mg prednisone
    30 mg flexiral
    8 mg Dilaudid

    Also just finished up the tren. Took my last inj today. Will start cruising on test cyp for 4 weeks then will blast one more time. Hopefully the Steriod they put me on fixes my problem if not will have to get an MRI. Funny thing is the nurse today injected me with 2 mg of Dilaudid in my glutes, asked her if I could do cause I'm an expert lol she gave me a funny look and told me to turn over. Haha was worth a try

    Sent from my iPhone using Am.com
    Damn man that's not cool! Hope you get that sh*t sorted bro!

  12. Quote Originally Posted by BigShadow View Post
    Been awhile since I updated. Reason being is had to see a chiropractor this week on Tuesday. Went back on Thursday and was in the hospital this morning. Sciatica is a bitch. He straightened my back out but totally ****ed up my right leg. Worst pain of my life. Currently on .....
    50 mg prednisone
    30 mg flexiral
    8 mg Dilaudid

    Also just finished up the tren. Took my last inj today. Will start cruising on test cyp for 4 weeks then will blast one more time. Hopefully the Steriod they put me on fixes my problem if not will have to get an MRI. Funny thing is the nurse today injected me with 2 mg of Dilaudid in my glutes, asked her if I could do cause I'm an expert lol she gave me a funny look and told me to turn over. Haha was worth a try

    Sent from my iPhone using Am.com
    Isn't it old people that have problems in the hip/back region? Lolol Jk bro . Keep your ass in bed till it feels better then go get huge(er)
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream

  13. When you guys refer to your dose as "mg" how does that relate to " ml" ??
    I have only seen test or tren come in ML measured bottles??? How do I determine how many MGs = MLs?

  14. Quote Originally Posted by mytraining View Post
    When you guys refer to your dose as "mg" how does that relate to " ml" ??
    I have only seen test or tren come in ML measured bottles??? How do I determine how many MGs = MLs?
    It depends on how many mg/ml your stuff is dosed at. For example tren comes in 100mg/ml or 200mg/ml.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. 12 week test. prop cycle... cut last 6?
    By Tiabin in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 01-19-2015, 01:26 AM
  2. 8 weeks into Test E/Prop Cycle and feel nothing?
    By uniifirex in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 12-27-2011, 09:51 PM
  3. 16 week tren/test/superdrol and IGF/GHRP6
    By neverstop in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 01-17-2008, 01:19 PM
  4. 8th week of cycle and no signs of shutdown
    By Johnny666 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-19-2005, 02:33 PM
  5. One week after M1T cycle and....
    By hognose in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 09-15-2004, 09:01 PM
Log in
Log in