bcazo and tyga get bold-drol strong... and big.

Page 9 of 33 First ... 4789101114 ... Last
  1. Elite Member
    TheSwanks's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    30
    Posts
    8,903
    Rep Power
    7167051
    Level
    96
    Lv. Percent
    42.52%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post
    Good advice I'm going to try that next time around. I've also used chains in the past with good results. I'm getting to be an old man sometimes I forget I'm not 24 anymore. I guess I shouldn't complain most of my friends have beer bellies and can't get off the couch..
    haha I hear ya. I'm almost to the end of my 20's and it sure feels like it some days
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  2. Elite Member
    bcazo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    39
    Posts
    6,636
    Rep Power
    3021590
    Level
    82
    Lv. Percent
    2.66%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post
    haha I hear ya. I'm almost to the end of my 20's and it sure feels like it some days
    Just wait until you hit the end of your 30's!! I joke age is all in your mind if you think old you will be old
  3. Elite Member
    TheSwanks's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    30
    Posts
    8,903
    Rep Power
    7167051
    Level
    96
    Lv. Percent
    42.52%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post
    Just wait until you hit the end of your 30's!! I joke age is all in your mind if you think old you will be old
    true true!
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
    •   
       

  4. Elite Member
    tyga tyga's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    7,223
    Rep Power
    2900761
    Level
    85
    Lv. Percent
    3.49%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    [ Workout ] 1/23/13
    [ Volume ] 12-15 reps
    -Back
    -tricep

    Bb row (90 sec rest)
    1 warm up, 115x12 125x12x3
    Close grip pull down (60 sec rest) *always face away from pads on these 80x12x4
    Handled straight bar pull down (90 sec rest)
    70x13 80x12 90x12 100x12
    Wide grip chins (60 sec rest)
    12, 10x3
    Face pull (45 sec rest)
    110x12x4
    V bar tri ext (90 sec rest)
    100x13 110x13 120x12 125x12x2
    Dips (45 sec rest)
    25x12x4
    Ez bar skull crushers (45 sec rest)
    65x12x3 65x10

    Had an insane pump goin today, triceps were full like a tubby kid at a pizza joint. The mind muacle connection i had goin was nice, could feel the contractions so well.. and the fatigue, what fatigue?

    Some might say i went "ham" today.. but, that acronym my friends doesnt do me justice lol

    Anywho, i bumped the cals and im allowing more carbs in for now.. we shall see how this turns out.

    Stay krispy fellas

    God bless!
    MYOKEM ATHLETE & REP
    BJOHNSON15 @MYOKEM.COM FOR 15% OFF

    PSALMS 62:1- 62:2
  5. Elite Member
    bcazo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    39
    Posts
    6,636
    Rep Power
    3021590
    Level
    82
    Lv. Percent
    2.66%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    ^^^ nice bro you def went HAM!!! Hey that fat kid use to be me!!! Lol!
  6. Elite Member
    TheSwanks's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    30
    Posts
    8,903
    Rep Power
    7167051
    Level
    96
    Lv. Percent
    42.52%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    [ Workout ] 1/23/13
    [ Volume ] 12-15 reps
    -Back
    -tricep

    Bb row (90 sec rest)
    1 warm up, 115x12 125x12x3
    Close grip pull down (60 sec rest) *always face away from pads on these 80x12x4
    Handled straight bar pull down (90 sec rest)
    70x13 80x12 90x12 100x12
    Wide grip chins (60 sec rest)
    12, 10x3
    Face pull (45 sec rest)
    110x12x4
    V bar tri ext (90 sec rest)
    100x13 110x13 120x12 125x12x2
    Dips (45 sec rest)
    25x12x4
    Ez bar skull crushers (45 sec rest)
    65x12x3 65x10

    Had an insane pump goin today, triceps were full like a tubby kid at a pizza joint. The mind muacle connection i had goin was nice, could feel the contractions so well.. and the fatigue, what fatigue?

    Some might say i went "ham" today.. but, that acronym my friends doesnt do me justice lol

    Anywho, i bumped the cals and im allowing more carbs in for now.. we shall see how this turns out.

    Stay krispy fellas

    God bless!
    Stay krispy lol!
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  7. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    AaronJP1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    18,784
    Rep Power
    3341320
    Level
    91
    Lv. Percent
    99.26%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post

    Stay krispy lol!
    Kreme?

    -Purus Labs Rep
    (Mobile Posting)
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  8. Elite Member
    tyga tyga's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    7,223
    Rep Power
    2900761
    Level
    85
    Lv. Percent
    3.49%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post
    ^^^ nice bro you def went HAM!!! Hey that fat kid use to be me!!! Lol!
    I was that kid too!
    Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post

    Stay krispy lol!
    Lol yessir
    MYOKEM ATHLETE & REP
    BJOHNSON15 @MYOKEM.COM FOR 15% OFF

    PSALMS 62:1- 62:2
  9. Elite Member
    bcazo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    39
    Posts
    6,636
    Rep Power
    3021590
    Level
    82
    Lv. Percent
    2.66%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Day 9

    Shoulders & Tri's:

    This was not one of my best workouts. Thuesday night my 1 year old son was up all night teething so I only got about 2.5 hours sleep! I hit the gym and after my first lifts my body smacked me and said hey buddy I'm working on no sleep here take it easy.LOL I tried to fight it but my strenght was not there so I dropped the weight and when for volume.. This worked and was able to get a good pump by the end so all was not lost.. Tomorrow is always another day so I'll get it tonight..


    Music: Rage Against the Machine

    Abs:
    Weighted ball crunches with 12lb ball: 3 sets till fail
    Seated machine crunches: 80x30x3
    Flat bench leg raisers: 3 sets of 35
    side bends: 45 x 20 3 sets each side

    Shoulder:
    Smith machine shoulder press: 155x14, 185x14, 205x10, 215x8 (this was when it hit me!)
    DB Arnold press: 50x12, 50x12, 60x12
    Seated DB sideraises: 30x14, 30x12, 30x12
    BB front raises: 40x12, 40x12, 40x12
    Seated Machine close grip press: 70x18, 90x16, 110x14

    Tri's:
    Cable rope push downs: 70x20, 90x18, 110x14, 110x14
    Overhead seated DB extensions: 50x14, 50x14, 60x12
    Skull Crushers: 60x14, 60x12, 60x12
    Cable kick backs: 25x16, 25x14, 25x12 (each side)
    Precor Push downs: 100x16, 125x12, 125x12

    Cardio:
    Elliptical: 20mins, Level 9, 2.2 miles
  10. Elite Member
    TheSwanks's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    30
    Posts
    8,903
    Rep Power
    7167051
    Level
    96
    Lv. Percent
    42.52%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post
    Day 9

    Shoulders & Tri's:

    This was not one of my best workouts. Thuesday night my 1 year old son was up all night teething so I only got about 2.5 hours sleep! I hit the gym and after my first lifts my body smacked me and said hey buddy I'm working on no sleep here take it easy.LOL I tried to fight it but my strenght was not there so I dropped the weight and when for volume.. This worked and was able to get a good pump by the end so all was not lost.. Tomorrow is always another day so I'll get it tonight..


    Music: Rage Against the Machine

    Abs:
    Weighted ball crunches with 12lb ball: 3 sets till fail
    Seated machine crunches: 80x30x3
    Flat bench leg raisers: 3 sets of 35
    side bends: 45 x 20 3 sets each side

    Shoulder:
    Smith machine shoulder press: 155x14, 185x14, 205x10, 215x8 (this was when it hit me!)
    DB Arnold press: 50x12, 50x12, 60x12
    Seated DB sideraises: 30x14, 30x12, 30x12
    BB front raises: 40x12, 40x12, 40x12
    Seated Machine close grip press: 70x18, 90x16, 110x14

    Tri's:
    Cable rope push downs: 70x20, 90x18, 110x14, 110x14
    Overhead seated DB extensions: 50x14, 50x14, 60x12
    Skull Crushers: 60x14, 60x12, 60x12
    Cable kick backs: 25x16, 25x14, 25x12 (each side)
    Precor Push downs: 100x16, 125x12, 125x12

    Cardio:
    Elliptical: 20mins, Level 9, 2.2 miles
    I'm in the same boat caz! You still did some work there though, looking good! 215 on shoulder press is good shyt my man! I don't like doing them on smith though, it tweaks my rotator in a weird way.
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  11. Elite Member
    bcazo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    39
    Posts
    6,636
    Rep Power
    3021590
    Level
    82
    Lv. Percent
    2.66%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post
    I'm in the same boat caz! You still did some work there though, looking good! 215 on shoulder press is good shyt my man! I don't like doing them on smith though, it tweaks my rotator in a weird way.
    It took me some time to get comfortable with them, I like to use a wide grip! I have to be carefully lifting anything over my head cause I have a bulged disk in my lower neck (disk5). The smith machin with a high back bench help take the stress off my neck.
  12. Elite Member
    TheSwanks's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    30
    Posts
    8,903
    Rep Power
    7167051
    Level
    96
    Lv. Percent
    42.52%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post
    It took me some time to get comfortable with them, I like to use a wide grip! I have to be carefully lifting anything over my head cause I have a bulged disk in my lower neck (disk5). The smith machin with a high back bench help take the stress off my neck.
    diff'rent strokes! lol
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  13. New Member
    Shrine's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    377
    Rep Power
    5304
    Level
    16
    Lv. Percent
    8.45%

    Quote Originally Posted by bcazo
    Day 8
    Chest & Bi's: For some strange reason my chest and bi #'s have been falling off?? The theme of todays workout was to increase weight on these lifts. I wish I had a workout partner to spot me cause my chest #'s would have been more. I've been feeling good with no pain latly and I don't want to lost that now so I didn't push too hard. P-bold was increased to 6 ml 3 days ago and I'm going to keep it at this dose the rest of the run. It's hard to explain how P-bold is making me feel, not getting the alpha need to kill stuff feeling. What I do notice is that I have been sore after every workout and my routines have been the same so it's doing something. Sleep has been great, and endurance at the gym is up. I believe this is going to be great once the Super DMZ starts!

    Music: DMX

    Abs:
    Weighted declinecrunches: 4 sets x 35
    Standing cable crunches: 80x35, 90x30, 90x30
    Standing cable twists: 60x20x3

    Chest:
    Flat bench: 155x16, 185x14, 225x12, 245x10, 275x3, 285x3
    Incline DB press: 90x12, 90x12, 95x8
    Decline BB bench press: 225x14, 225x10, 225x10
    Cross Cable flys: 70x16, 70x16, 80x12
    Pushups:3 sets till fail

    Bi's:
    Standing straight bar cable curls: 100x16, 120x14, 140x12, 150x10
    Standind DB curls:40x12, 45x12, 50x8
    Precor preacher curls: 60x16, 70x14, 80x12
    Cross cable curls: 60x16, 60x12, 70x10

    Cardio:
    No cardio DOMS from legs yesterday were killing me
    Why don't you get in the smith machine? I definelty increased my bench using that method because I usually don't workout with anyone. Obviously its not quite the same but i can go till failure that way.
    And depending on the gym dumb bells work great when switching it up and maxing out if they carry your weight.
  14. Elite Member
    bcazo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    39
    Posts
    6,636
    Rep Power
    3021590
    Level
    82
    Lv. Percent
    2.66%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Shrine View Post
    Why don't you get in the smith machine? I definelty increased my bench using that method because I usually don't workout with anyone. Obviously its not quite the same but i can go till failure that way.
    And depending on the gym dumb bells work great when switching it up and maxing out if they carry your weight.
    Both are good idea's thanks Shrine. I forget about the smith for bench press, this is why I log things cause you guys always keep me on my game. How has your gyno been any better?
  15. New Member
    Shrine's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    377
    Rep Power
    5304
    Level
    16
    Lv. Percent
    8.45%

    Quote Originally Posted by bcazo

    Both are good idea's thanks Shrine. I forget about the smith for bench press, this is why I log things cause you guys always keep me on my game. How has your gyno been any better?
    I'm good to go bro, thanks for asking. The mass is very small now. I've been taking that Aromasin which has dried me out a ton and got me looking super cut. My joints bother me every once in a while but I don't look all bloated. Thanks for all of the good tips too bro, you saved me.

    Feeling good, I start PCT on Sunday and currently weigh 223lbs and prob around 8-9% BF. I have gained a ton of strength too! Feeling Savage right now. And hella sore haha
  16. Elite Member
    tyga tyga's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    7,223
    Rep Power
    2900761
    Level
    85
    Lv. Percent
    3.49%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Shrine View Post
    The mass is very small now. I've been taking that Aromasin which has dried me out a ton and got me looking super cut.
    Thats great news bro!
    MYOKEM ATHLETE & REP
    BJOHNSON15 @MYOKEM.COM FOR 15% OFF

    PSALMS 62:1- 62:2
  17. Elite Member
    bcazo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    39
    Posts
    6,636
    Rep Power
    3021590
    Level
    82
    Lv. Percent
    2.66%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Shrine View Post
    I'm good to go bro, thanks for asking. The mass is very small now. I've been taking that Aromasin which has dried me out a ton and got me looking super cut. My joints bother me every once in a while but I don't look all bloated. Thanks for all of the good tips too bro, you saved me.

    Feeling good, I start PCT on Sunday and currently weigh 223lbs and prob around 8-9% BF. I have gained a ton of strength too! Feeling Savage right now. And hella sore haha
    That's great glad Tyga and I were able to help you.
  18. New Member
    Shrine's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    377
    Rep Power
    5304
    Level
    16
    Lv. Percent
    8.45%

    So I'm giving those transdermals to a friend both the RS-Transaderm and the Forma. If stacked both of those for 4-6 weeks would he need a minor PCT or would he be straight?
  19. Elite Member
    tyga tyga's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    7,223
    Rep Power
    2900761
    Level
    85
    Lv. Percent
    3.49%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Shrine View Post
    So I'm giving those transdermals to a friend both the RS-Transaderm and the Forma. If stacked both of those for 4-6 weeks would he need a minor PCT or would he be straight?
    No pct required
    MYOKEM ATHLETE & REP
    BJOHNSON15 @MYOKEM.COM FOR 15% OFF

    PSALMS 62:1- 62:2
  20. Elite Member
    bcazo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    39
    Posts
    6,636
    Rep Power
    3021590
    Level
    82
    Lv. Percent
    2.66%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    ^^ this
  21. Elite Member
    tyga tyga's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    7,223
    Rep Power
    2900761
    Level
    85
    Lv. Percent
    3.49%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    More volume work, shoulder and trap easy work.

    [ Shoulder and traps ]
    [ rep range ] 12-15

    Seated db rear fly (90 sec rest)
    15x15 20x12 30x10x2
    Seated bb military (90 sec rest)
    95x15 115x12x3
    Rear cable fly (45 sec rest) [super set w/ez bar upright]
    20x12x4 [ 30x15x4 ]
    * Trap and ab work

    Had a strong pump in my delts today, had my shirt crinkling by the armpit.. yall know what im talkin about? Lol

    Have noticed my shoulders are a bit creaky. Even better though, im looking fuller all over. Ill weigh in this coming sunday night.

    God bless.
    MYOKEM ATHLETE & REP
    BJOHNSON15 @MYOKEM.COM FOR 15% OFF

    PSALMS 62:1- 62:2
  22. Elite Member
    bcazo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    39
    Posts
    6,636
    Rep Power
    3021590
    Level
    82
    Lv. Percent
    2.66%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Keep at it brother sounds like you're killing it big-time. I guess I'm going to have to send you some of my T-shirts looks like You're growing out of yours. Haha
  23. Elite Member
    bcazo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    39
    Posts
    6,636
    Rep Power
    3021590
    Level
    82
    Lv. Percent
    2.66%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Day 10

    Back& Traps: Workout was much better than the other day with no sleep. Workout was focused on negative, slow and easy holding at the top. I also did some new movements, BB rows(thanks Cswal) and face pulls (thanks Tyga)!! I enjoyed both exercise and will be doing them more often. Still nothing new to report on P-bold, I'm a little disappointed I don't think its strong enough to run solo and see big result. But no fear guy's cause in 3 more days SDMZ starts and then I'm going to tear this place up!

    Music: 50 cent/ get rich or die trying

    Abs:
    Machine crunches: 110x 25x3
    Cable twists: 60x25x3
    Leg raises: 3 sets till fail


    Back:

    BB rows (supinated grip): 95x20, 115x16, 135x12,135x12
    Hammer strength Iso lat : 115(per side)x14, 125x12, 135x12
    Hammer strength Iso pull downs: 115(per side)x14, 125x12, 135x12
    Face pulls: 110x18, 130x16, 140x12, 150x12
    Wide grip pull ups: 3 sets till fail
    Hyper extension: 25lbs x 3 sets till fail

    Traps:
    DB shruggs:90'sx16, 90'sx16, 95'sx12
    hammer stregth behind bach shruggs:135(each side)x 16, 160x14,16x14
    Close grip smith machine shruggs: 185x14x3

    Cardio:
    Elliptical: 23 mins, level 9, 2.3 miles
  24. Elite Member
    tyga tyga's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    7,223
    Rep Power
    2900761
    Level
    85
    Lv. Percent
    3.49%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Face pulls are my fav lol P bold isnt doin much for ya huh?

    Im takin tonight off guys.

    Winter jam in KC missouri, 10 christian bands for $10!!

    Praise and worship! See you all tomorrow!
    MYOKEM ATHLETE & REP
    BJOHNSON15 @MYOKEM.COM FOR 15% OFF

    PSALMS 62:1- 62:2
  25. Elite Member
    bcazo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    39
    Posts
    6,636
    Rep Power
    3021590
    Level
    82
    Lv. Percent
    2.66%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    Face pulls are my fav lol P bold isnt doin much for ya huh?

    Im takin tonight off guys.

    Winter jam in KC missouri, 10 christian bands for $10!!

    Praise and worship! See you all tomorrow!
    Enjoy my friend, snowing like a blizzard here! Nothing going to stop me from hitting the gym
  26. New Member
    Shrine's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    377
    Rep Power
    5304
    Level
    16
    Lv. Percent
    8.45%

    Really trying to work on form while performing squats. I've been wanting to really increase quad strength/size and if you read today's article you will see it seems as if they are saying that front squats are going to give you the results you are looking for but they seem to say it is also is the beginning of the end on joints and what have you. Any tips Fellas/Tyga "Mr. Tree Trucks"

    I know this your guys log, but I know you and Cazo know your ish.
  27. Elite Member
    bcazo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    39
    Posts
    6,636
    Rep Power
    3021590
    Level
    82
    Lv. Percent
    2.66%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Shrine View Post
    Really trying to work on form while performing squats. I've been wanting to really increase quad strength/size and if you read today's article you will see it seems as if they are saying that front squats are going to give you the results you are looking for but they seem to say it is also is the beginning of the end on joints and what have you. Any tips Fellas/Tyga "Mr. Tree Trucks"

    I know this your guys log, but I know you and Cazo know your ish.
    I'm no expert on legs but here's what I've found that works for my quads so far. Hack squats superset with leg extension. I have a hard time with front squats as well they murder my knees. I've been seeing good results so far with this combination . This is just from my personal experience Tyga may want to chime in and give more advice
  28. New Member
    Shrine's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    377
    Rep Power
    5304
    Level
    16
    Lv. Percent
    8.45%

    Quote Originally Posted by bcazo

    I'm no expert on legs but here's what I've found that works for my quads so far. Hack squats superset with leg extension. I have a hard time with front squats as well they murder my knees. I've been seeing good results so far with this combination . This is just from my personal experience Tyga may want to chime in and give more advice
    I've never done those hack squats before. I'm going to jump on those for sure. Hack squat/superset drop set. See what that be like. Thanks Cazo
  29. Elite Member
    tyga tyga's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    7,223
    Rep Power
    2900761
    Level
    85
    Lv. Percent
    3.49%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Shrine View Post
    Really trying to work on form while performing squats. I've been wanting to really increase quad strength/size and if you read today's article you will see it seems as if they are saying that front squats are going to give you the results you are looking for but they seem to say it is also is the beginning of the end on joints and what have you. Any tips Fellas/Tyga "Mr. Tree Trucks"

    I know this your guys log, but I know you and Cazo know your ish.
    Lol mr tree trunks aye?

    This is what works for me.. heavy on the "compound" movement ie; squats, front squats. And widow maker reps on leg press (18-20 reps) fluid motion, focusing on the contraction in the quads.
    MYOKEM ATHLETE & REP
    BJOHNSON15 @MYOKEM.COM FOR 15% OFF

    PSALMS 62:1- 62:2
  30. New Member
    Shrine's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    377
    Rep Power
    5304
    Level
    16
    Lv. Percent
    8.45%

    Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga

    Lol mr tree trunks aye?

    This is what works for me.. heavy on the "compound" movement ie; squats, front squats. And widow maker reps on leg press (18-20 reps) fluid motion, focusing on the contraction in the quads.
    I've been doing close, medium, wide stance. Should I incorporate front in one of these sets?

    I've been doing 6 sets of 6 max weight. Then leg press 6 sets of 8, then legs curls. After that legs are dusted.
  31. Elite Member
    tyga tyga's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    7,223
    Rep Power
    2900761
    Level
    85
    Lv. Percent
    3.49%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Shrine View Post

    I've been doing close, medium, wide stance. Should I incorporate front in one of these sets?

    I've been doing 6 sets of 6 max weight. Then leg press 6 sets of 8, then legs curls. After that legs are dusted.
    I do the same stance for every quad exercise, and point my toes the same direction lol

    I actually just began incorporating front squats recently, but; i do like em.
    MYOKEM ATHLETE & REP
    BJOHNSON15 @MYOKEM.COM FOR 15% OFF

    PSALMS 62:1- 62:2
  32. New Member
    Shrine's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    377
    Rep Power
    5304
    Level
    16
    Lv. Percent
    8.45%

    Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga
    I do the same stance for every quad exercise, and point my toes the same direction lol

    I actually just began incorporating front squats recently, but; i do like em.
    Nice. Good sh!t bro.
  33. Elite Member
    tyga tyga's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    7,223
    Rep Power
    2900761
    Level
    85
    Lv. Percent
    3.49%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    The concert was raw, with the exception of one or two bands. Toby mack and mathew west kilt it, some band called "red" or something SUCKED. Psh, i cant wait to give my pillow some head.

    ... i ate a super sonic burger tonight too lol
    MYOKEM ATHLETE & REP
    BJOHNSON15 @MYOKEM.COM FOR 15% OFF

    PSALMS 62:1- 62:2
  34. Elite Member
    bcazo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    39
    Posts
    6,636
    Rep Power
    3021590
    Level
    82
    Lv. Percent
    2.66%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    Psh, i cant wait to give my pillow some head.

    ... i ate a super sonic burger tonight too lol
    I'm stealing this line tyga!! Lmao! That's great
  35. Elite Member
    tyga tyga's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    7,223
    Rep Power
    2900761
    Level
    85
    Lv. Percent
    3.49%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post

    I'm stealing this line tyga!! Lmao! That's great
    You may use bud lol
    MYOKEM ATHLETE & REP
    BJOHNSON15 @MYOKEM.COM FOR 15% OFF

    PSALMS 62:1- 62:2
  36. Elite Member
    tyga tyga's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    7,223
    Rep Power
    2900761
    Level
    85
    Lv. Percent
    3.49%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Never try to work out on such little sleep, it sucks. I went in to hit chest and biceps... although i had minor strength increases i just wasnt into it. Tired and couldnt give %100.

    Music- le crae radio (pandora)

    Incline db bench (90 sec rest)
    55x10 65x10 75x8x2
    Bench (60 sec rest)
    190x6 205x5 215x3 215x4 pr
    Incline cable fly (45 sec rest)
    30x10 35x10 40x8x2 20x14
    Db decline bench (60 sec rest)
    45x10 60x7 60x6 60x8
    Bb curl (90 sec rest)
    20x10x2 30x8x2 10x12
    Hammer curl (45 sec rest)
    30x8 40x8x2
    High cable curl (45 sec rest)
    30x12 40x12x2 30x12

    The mirror has me lookin all swole, oh wait... i just look all swole lol no lethargy associated with the sd so far that i can notice, just tired from lack of sleep.

    Note- 20mg of superdrol seems to be ideal for slow steady gains with minimal to no lethargy. Steady strength increases and small appetite increase as well. Movin into week three i think?

    Keep it krispy fellas

    God bless!
    MYOKEM ATHLETE & REP
    BJOHNSON15 @MYOKEM.COM FOR 15% OFF

    PSALMS 62:1- 62:2
  37. Elite Member
    TheSwanks's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    30
    Posts
    8,903
    Rep Power
    7167051
    Level
    96
    Lv. Percent
    42.52%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    Never try to work out on such little sleep, it sucks. I went in to hit chest and biceps... although i had minor strength increases i just wasnt into it. Tired and couldnt give %100.

    Music- le crae radio (pandora)

    Incline db bench (90 sec rest)
    55x10 65x10 75x8x2
    Bench (60 sec rest)
    190x6 205x5 215x3 215x4 pr
    Incline cable fly (45 sec rest)
    30x10 35x10 40x8x2 20x14
    Db decline bench (60 sec rest)
    45x10 60x7 60x6 60x8
    Bb curl (90 sec rest)
    20x10x2 30x8x2 10x12
    Hammer curl (45 sec rest)
    30x8 40x8x2
    High cable curl (45 sec rest)
    30x12 40x12x2 30x12

    The mirror has me lookin all swole, oh wait... i just look all swole lol no lethargy associated with the sd so far that i can notice, just tired from lack of sleep.

    Note- 20mg of superdrol seems to be ideal for slow steady gains with minimal to no lethargy. Steady strength increases and small appetite increase as well. Movin into week three i think?

    Keep it krispy fellas

    God bless!
    Good work tyga! Its hard to get your ass to the weights when you're tired, kudos for the effort my man! 20mg is perfect, no need to go any higher IMO, diminishing benefits vs sides
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  38. Elite Member
    bcazo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    39
    Posts
    6,636
    Rep Power
    3021590
    Level
    82
    Lv. Percent
    2.66%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Day 11

    Full body workout: My gym closes early on Fridays for I only had a hour. I decided to try to get a full body workout in doing two exercises per body part and no cardio. The workout felt like one giant circuit and gassed me like you wouldn't believe by the end felt really good. Stepped on the scale today and I'm back down to 214. I'm going to say that p-bold is definitely not a Bulking compound. I am feeling lean with a lot of vienage so can't complain The fun starts in two more days!

    Chest:
    Hammer strength press: 90 per side x 14x3
    Peck deck: 165x12x3

    Shoulders:
    Seated cable press: 70x12x3
    Db front and side raises: 25x14x3

    Tri's:
    Cable rope pull downs: 100x14x3
    Cable kick backs: 25x14x3

    Bi's:
    Prescott preacher curls : 80x12x3
    Db curls: 40x12x3

    Legs:
    Quad leg extension: 100x12x3
    Donkey calf: 260x12x3
    Damn they shut the lights on me gym closed go home.

    Saturday I'm taken the day off may hit some cardio at home?
  39. Elite Member
    bcazo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    39
    Posts
    6,636
    Rep Power
    3021590
    Level
    82
    Lv. Percent
    2.66%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    Never try to work out on such little sleep, it sucks. I went in to hit chest and biceps... although i had minor strength increases i just wasnt into it. Tired and couldnt give %100.

    Music- le crae radio (pandora)

    Incline db bench (90 sec rest)
    55x10 65x10 75x8x2
    Bench (60 sec rest)
    190x6 205x5 215x3 215x4 pr
    Incline cable fly (45 sec rest)
    30x10 35x10 40x8x2 20x14
    Db decline bench (60 sec rest)
    45x10 60x7 60x6 60x8
    Bb curl (90 sec rest)
    20x10x2 30x8x2 10x12
    Hammer curl (45 sec rest)
    30x8 40x8x2
    High cable curl (45 sec rest)
    30x12 40x12x2 30x12

    The mirror has me lookin all swole, oh wait... i just look all swole lol no lethargy associated with the sd so far that i can notice, just tired from lack of sleep.

    Note- 20mg of superdrol seems to be ideal for slow steady gains with minimal to no lethargy. Steady strength increases and small appetite increase as well. Movin into week three i think?

    Keep it krispy fellas

    God bless!
    Nice work buddy, u set a tired PR too got to love it! I want to see some swollen pics! Do I need to say no homo??? Lol
  40. Elite Member
    TheSwanks's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    30
    Posts
    8,903
    Rep Power
    7167051
    Level
    96
    Lv. Percent
    42.52%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post
    Day 11

    Full body workout: My gym closes early on Fridays for I only had a hour. I decided to try to get a full body workout in doing two exercises per body part and no cardio. The workout felt like one giant circuit and gassed me like you wouldn't believe by the end felt really good. Stepped on the scale today and I'm back down to 214. I'm going to say that p-bold is definitely not a Bulking compound. I am feeling lean with a lot of vienage so can't complain The fun starts in two more days!

    Chest:
    Hammer strength press: 90 per side x 14x3
    Peck deck: 165x12x3

    Shoulders:
    Seated cable press: 70x12x3
    Db front and side raises: 25x14x3

    Tri's:
    Cable rope pull downs: 100x14x3
    Cable kick backs: 25x14x3

    Bi's:
    Prescott preacher curls : 80x12x3
    Db curls: 40x12x3

    Legs:
    Quad leg extension: 100x12x3
    Donkey calf: 260x12x3
    Damn they shut the lights on me gym closed go home.

    Saturday I'm taken the day off may hit some cardio at home?
    Hey! They can't do that to you! Don't they know who you are??? Lol

    Prescott preacher curls huh? Imma look that one up
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Strong and Big?? Who?
    By DieTrying in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-26-2005, 10:03 AM
  2. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-05-2005, 02:42 PM
  3. How the French Stay Slim and We Get Fatter
    By Sheesh in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-27-2003, 11:29 PM
  4. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-19-2003, 10:19 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in