bcazo and tyga get bold-drol strong... and big. - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 7

bcazo and tyga get bold-drol strong... and big.

Page 7 of 33 First ... 25678912 ... Last
  1. Elite Member
    tyga tyga's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    6,887
    Rep Power
    2398553

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post
    Day 5 update, my libido is fine, even managed to bang out a couple more reps!!!! LMAO!!!
    Attaboy lol
    MYOKEM ATHLETE & REP
    BJOHNSON15 @MYOKEM.COM FOR 15% OFF

    PSALMS 62:1- 62:2

  2. Elite Member
    bcazo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    38
    Posts
    6,582
    Rep Power
    2885056

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Looks like today will be an off day again! Hopefully when the kids go the sleep I'll jump on my treadmill
  3. Elite Member
    tyga tyga's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    6,887
    Rep Power
    2398553

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post
    Looks like today will be an off day again! Hopefully when the kids go the sleep I'll jump on my treadmill
    Im takin today off as well, go premarital counseling after work. After church and work tomorrow imma hit some chest and bis..

    Rest up caz
    MYOKEM ATHLETE & REP
    BJOHNSON15 @MYOKEM.COM FOR 15% OFF

    PSALMS 62:1- 62:2
    •   
       

  4. Elite Member
    bcazo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    38
    Posts
    6,582
    Rep Power
    2885056

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Looks like I spoke too soon on my way to the gym to go kill back woo hoo! I'll update you guys in a little bit
  5. New Member
    Allday219's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    35
    Rep Power
    1266

    Reputation

    good stuff so far! Are you feeling the p-bold at all? This is day 6 for me on it and im not sure if i have anything to report maybe just a little increase in appetite but not too much.
  6. Elite Member
    bcazo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    38
    Posts
    6,582
    Rep Power
    2885056

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Allday219 View Post
    good stuff so far! Are you feeling the p-bold at all? This is day 6 for me on it and im not sure if i have anything to report maybe just a little increase in appetite but not too much.
    Not much either yet, appetite has increase and just an increased focus at the gym. I wasn't expecting much yet. Are u logging it? If so hit me up with the link.
  7. Elite Member
    bcazo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    38
    Posts
    6,582
    Rep Power
    2885056

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Day 6

    Back: I thought I wasn't going to get to the gym but the kids took their naps an daddy ran to the gym!! Nothing crazy to report average workout, just happy to get it in!!

    Music: Korn essentials

    Abs:
    Cable crunches: 80x 30x3
    Leg raises: 3 sets till fail

    Back:

    Db rows: 90x12, 100x12, 110x10
    Seated rows: 140x14,160x12,180x10
    Close grip pull downs: 120x14, 140x12, 16x10
    Free motion lat pull downs: 90x14,100x12, 100x10
    Hyper extension: 40lbs x 3 sets till fail

    Cardio:
    Elliptical: 12 mins, level 9, 1.3 miles
  8. Elite Member
    tyga tyga's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    6,887
    Rep Power
    2398553

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post
    Day 6

    Back: I thought I wasn't going to get to the gym but the kids took their naps an daddy ran to the gym!! Nothing crazy to report average workout, just happy to get it in!!

    Music: Korn essentials

    Abs:
    Cable crunches: 80x 30x3
    Leg raises: 3 sets till fail

    Back:

    Db rows: 90x12, 100x12, 110x10
    Seated rows: 140x14,160x12,180x10
    Close grip pull downs: 120x14, 140x12, 16x10
    Free motion lat pull downs: 90x14,100x12, 100x10
    Hyper extension: 40lbs x 3 sets till fail

    Cardio:
    Elliptical: 12 mins, level 9, 1.3 miles
    Db rows are beastly bro. Were almost a week in.. it should start gettin good soon
    MYOKEM ATHLETE & REP
    BJOHNSON15 @MYOKEM.COM FOR 15% OFF

    PSALMS 62:1- 62:2
  9. Elite Member
    tyga tyga's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    6,887
    Rep Power
    2398553

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Postworkout meal for the next week
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    MYOKEM ATHLETE & REP
    BJOHNSON15 @MYOKEM.COM FOR 15% OFF

    PSALMS 62:1- 62:2
  10. Elite Member
    bcazo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    38
    Posts
    6,582
    Rep Power
    2885056

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    Postworkout meal for the next week
    Wow that looks good! What is it I have to make some of that
  11. Elite Member
    bcazo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    38
    Posts
    6,582
    Rep Power
    2885056

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post

    Db rows are beastly bro. Were almost a week in.. it should start gettin good soon
    I think I'm upping the dose tomorrow to 6ml. Not really feeling much right now plus I'm a big dude that probably needs more. The real fun for me is week 3 when super DMZ starts!!!
  12. Elite Member
    tyga tyga's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    6,887
    Rep Power
    2398553

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post

    Wow that looks good! What is it I have to make some of that
    5lbs chicken breast
    16oz tomato sauce
    1 yellow, red and orange bell pepper
    1/3 cup onion
    5 sorreno green peppers
    Garlic salt to taste

    I put it on a bed of rice, its really good!
    MYOKEM ATHLETE & REP
    BJOHNSON15 @MYOKEM.COM FOR 15% OFF

    PSALMS 62:1- 62:2
  13. Elite Member
    bcazo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    38
    Posts
    6,582
    Rep Power
    2885056

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post

    5lbs chicken breast
    16oz tomato sauce
    1 yellow, red and orange bell pepper
    1/3 cup onion
    5 sorreno green peppers
    Garlic salt to taste

    I put it on a bed of rice, its really good!
    I'm going to have to try that one day this week That looks really good
  14. Elite Member
    bcazo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    38
    Posts
    6,582
    Rep Power
    2885056

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Caz did a little food shopping today 93% lean chop meat, chicken chop meat, protein, yogurt and strawberries! I have to keep feeding the hungry beast



    Name:  image-3504517260.jpg
Views: 73
Size:  647.8 KB
  15. Elite Member
    tyga tyga's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    6,887
    Rep Power
    2398553

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Well, i know im on sd for sure. I balloned up like crazy today when hittin chest and bis lol no prs or nothing but the pump said "you have steroids in your blood"

    Incline bench (90 sec rest)
    2 warm ups, 175x10 195x7 200x5 drop set 135x14
    Db bench into fly (60 sec rest)
    50x8 65x6x3
    Incline cable fly (45 sec rest)
    20x10 30x10x3
    Single set of flat bench. One 25lb plate plus three 10lb plates on each side, rep until you cant anymore and strip it down.. had a total of 46 reps
    Bb preacher curl (60 sec rest)
    10x10 15x10 20x5 - 20x8x3 (<-- standing)
    Db curl (60 sec rest)
    20x8 25x8x2 30x8
    Pinwheel curl (60 sec rest)
    25x10x2 30x10
    *dc stretches

    Felt good, pump was almost immediate. The drol should kick very soon now. Feelin all beastly, appetite has moved though.

    Heres a better picture, took it at the gym with better lighting. Ill get the wheels tomorrow before i hit em. Will be doing A LOT of rolling tonight...

    Name:  ForumRunner_20130120_174154.png
Views: 62
Size:  329.4 KB
    MYOKEM ATHLETE & REP
    BJOHNSON15 @MYOKEM.COM FOR 15% OFF

    PSALMS 62:1- 62:2
  16. Elite Member
    TheSwanks's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    30
    Posts
    8,981
    Rep Power
    7167087

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    Well, i know im on sd for sure. I balloned up like crazy today when hittin chest and bis lol no prs or nothing but the pump said "you have steroids in your blood"

    Incline bench (90 sec rest)
    2 warm ups, 175x10 195x7 200x5 drop set 135x14
    Db bench into fly (60 sec rest)
    50x8 65x6x3
    Incline cable fly (45 sec rest)
    20x10 30x10x3
    Single set of flat bench. One 25lb plate plus three 10lb plates on each side, rep until you cant anymore and strip it down.. had a total of 46 reps
    Bb preacher curl (60 sec rest)
    10x10 15x10 20x5 - 20x8x3 (<-- standing)
    Db curl (60 sec rest)
    20x8 25x8x2 30x8
    Pinwheel curl (60 sec rest)
    25x10x2 30x10
    *dc stretches

    Felt good, pump was almost immediate. The drol should kick very soon now. Feelin all beastly, appetite has moved though.

    Heres a better picture, took it at the gym with better lighting. Ill get the wheels tomorrow before i hit em. Will be doing A LOT of rolling tonight...

    <img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=73 329"/>
    Love that feeling!!!
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  17. Elite Member
    tyga tyga's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    6,887
    Rep Power
    2398553

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    No leg shots ill take them tomorrow. Heres up to date photos
    Attached Images Attached Images       
    MYOKEM ATHLETE & REP
    BJOHNSON15 @MYOKEM.COM FOR 15% OFF

    PSALMS 62:1- 62:2
  18. Elite Member
    tyga tyga's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    6,887
    Rep Power
    2398553

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    1/20/13

    Sixth day on superdrol at 20mg a day
    Weight- 156.4 (+1.4 lbs)

    Next weigh in 1/27/13

    Todays food

    Bfast
    1 onion begal
    2 whole eggs
    4 strips bacon
    10oz milk

    Lunch
    1/3 lb turkey burger
    1 bun

    Preworkout
    2 scoop kwick karb

    Post workout
    2 scoop kwick karb
    1.5 scoop pro
    12 oz milk

    Post workout meal
    8 oz of chicken slop (see picture on the previous page)
    168g white rice

    Snack
    238g honey crisp apple
    4 tbsp pb

    Prebed
    8oz milk
    Cycle support
    MYOKEM ATHLETE & REP
    BJOHNSON15 @MYOKEM.COM FOR 15% OFF

    PSALMS 62:1- 62:2
  19. Elite Member
    tyga tyga's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    6,887
    Rep Power
    2398553

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Hello?

    ... anybody...

    Caz?...
    MYOKEM ATHLETE & REP
    BJOHNSON15 @MYOKEM.COM FOR 15% OFF

    PSALMS 62:1- 62:2
  20. Elite Member
    bcazo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    38
    Posts
    6,582
    Rep Power
    2885056

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    Hello?

    ... anybody...

    Caz?...
    I'm here buddy!! I fell asleep early last night and didn't get to check the thread.. You put on some good size with your SARM run!!! Your entire upper body has gotten thicker.. I can't wait to see your gains at the end of this.. I see the fiance got over her I'm not in the pic taking mood!! LOL
  21. Elite Member
    bcazo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    38
    Posts
    6,582
    Rep Power
    2885056

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Day 7
    OFF.. Well one week in the books.. I got 5 workouts in so I'm happy about that. This was a recharge day for me I went food shopping and prepared all my dinners for the week. I went to bed at 9:30 last night! Body was tired and need some sleep I got almost 10 hous which is a lot of sleep for me. Rest=growth so I feel rested and ready to kill the gym tonight..

    Supplement notes: Here is what I'm noticing so far.. My appetite is way up, I'm not use to this since I never try to bulk as you can see from my pics eating is not hard for me LOL.. I'm keeping my diet clean and snacking on almonds and protien shakes. I've also notice that I getting very solid sleep at night which on some PH's is not the case so this is good as well.. I'm not getting that ON feeling yet so I upped my dose today to 6mls split in 2 doses so lets see what happens.. I have also noticed that I'm focused at the gym this could be from P-bold or the fact that I so ecxited to be on again!!
  22. Elite Member
    TheSwanks's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    30
    Posts
    8,981
    Rep Power
    7167087

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Great job both of you guys! i had a busy weekend so sorry for my radio silence the past couple days, don't take it hard my brothers
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  23. Elite Member
    bcazo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    38
    Posts
    6,582
    Rep Power
    2885056

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post
    Great job both of you guys! i had a busy weekend so sorry for my radio silence the past couple days, don't take it hard my brothers
    I forgive u this time!! LOL
  24. Elite Member
    tyga tyga's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    6,887
    Rep Power
    2398553

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post
    Day 7
    OFF.. Well one week in the books.. I got 5 workouts in so I'm happy about that. This was a recharge day for me I went food shopping and prepared all my dinners for the week. I went to bed at 9:30 last night! Body was tired and need some sleep I got almost 10 hous which is a lot of sleep for me. Rest=growth so I feel rested and ready to kill the gym tonight..

    Supplement notes: Here is what I'm noticing so far.. My appetite is way up, I'm not use to this since I never try to bulk as you can see from my pics eating is not hard for me LOL.. I'm keeping my diet clean and snacking on almonds and protien shakes. I've also notice that I getting very solid sleep at night which on some PH's is not the case so this is good as well.. I'm not getting that ON feeling yet so I upped my dose today to 6mls split in 2 doses so lets see what happens.. I have also noticed that I'm focused at the gym this could be from P-bold or the fact that I so ecxited to be on again!!
    Hes alive!
    Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post
    Great job both of you guys! i had a busy weekend so sorry for my radio silence the past couple days, don't take it hard my brothers
    Well.. alright.. i forgive
    MYOKEM ATHLETE & REP
    BJOHNSON15 @MYOKEM.COM FOR 15% OFF

    PSALMS 62:1- 62:2
  25. Elite Member
    TheSwanks's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    30
    Posts
    8,981
    Rep Power
    7167087

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post
    I forgive u this time!! LOL
    Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    Well.. alright.. i forgive
    you guys are gentlemen and scholars
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  26. Elite Member
    tyga tyga's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    6,887
    Rep Power
    2398553

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post

    I'm here buddy!! I fell asleep early last night and didn't get to check the thread.. You put on some good size with your SARM run!!! Your entire upper body has gotten thicker.. I can't wait to see your gains at the end of this.. I see the fiance got over her I'm not in the pic taking mood!! LOL
    Yea lol she had no choice, i kept bugging her like a five year old.. "will you take pictures, can you, will you, huh.. please?"

    And the turnout was.. i added pictures to our thread :P
    MYOKEM ATHLETE & REP
    BJOHNSON15 @MYOKEM.COM FOR 15% OFF

    PSALMS 62:1- 62:2
  27. Elite Member
    bcazo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    38
    Posts
    6,582
    Rep Power
    2885056

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    Yea lol she had no choice, i kept bugging her like a five year old.. "will you take pictures, can you, will you, huh.. please?"

    And the turnout was.. i added pictures to our thread :P
    I can only imagine what else you had to do! Tonight is legs going to be pushing plates around..
  28. Elite Member
    tyga tyga's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    6,887
    Rep Power
    2398553

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post

    I can only imagine what else you had to do! Tonight is legs going to be pushing plates around..
    Im hittin legs too. Blood volume week though... not to heavy for me. 12-15 reps.

    Lets get it!
    MYOKEM ATHLETE & REP
    BJOHNSON15 @MYOKEM.COM FOR 15% OFF

    PSALMS 62:1- 62:2
  29. Elite Member
    tyga tyga's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    6,887
    Rep Power
    2398553

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Front squat (90 sec rest)
    One warm up, 95x12 135x12 145x12 155x2 PR reps and weight
    Hack squat (60 sec rest)
    45x12x2 50x12 55x12
    Lying leg curl (90 sec rest)
    30x12x4
    BB ham (60 sec rest)
    Barx12 10x12x3 -- had a rediculous back pump lol hello superdrol
    Leg ext
    80x12x3
    Seated leg curl (one drop set)
    135x12 105x12 90x12

    Was deff feeling on, had a back pump like crazy. Legs felt full and pumped as that deal. I lied about getting the leg shot before the workout.. completely forgot.

    Heres the aftermath though...
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    MYOKEM ATHLETE & REP
    BJOHNSON15 @MYOKEM.COM FOR 15% OFF

    PSALMS 62:1- 62:2
  30. Elite Member
    bcazo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    38
    Posts
    6,582
    Rep Power
    2885056

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    Front squat (90 sec rest)
    One warm up, 95x12 135x12 145x12 155x2 PR reps and weight
    Hack squat (60 sec rest)
    45x12x2 50x12 55x12
    Lying leg curl (90 sec rest)
    30x12x4
    BB ham (60 sec rest)
    Barx12 10x12x3 -- had a rediculous back pump lol hello superdrol
    Leg ext
    80x12x3
    Seated leg curl (one drop set)
    135x12 105x12 90x12

    Was deff feeling on, had a back pump like crazy. Legs felt full and pumped as that deal. I lied about getting the leg shot before the workout.. completely forgot.

    Heres the aftermath though...
    Tyga your legs are huge!!! Great job on all your lifts weight and reps are climbing!!! Nice PR too i need to do some front squats. i can't wait to feel on!!!
  31. Elite Member
    TheSwanks's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    30
    Posts
    8,981
    Rep Power
    7167087

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    Front squat (90 sec rest)
    One warm up, 95x12 135x12 145x12 155x2 PR reps and weight
    Hack squat (60 sec rest)
    45x12x2 50x12 55x12
    Lying leg curl (90 sec rest)
    30x12x4
    BB ham (60 sec rest)
    Barx12 10x12x3 -- had a rediculous back pump lol hello superdrol
    Leg ext
    80x12x3
    Seated leg curl (one drop set)
    135x12 105x12 90x12

    Was deff feeling on, had a back pump like crazy. Legs felt full and pumped as that deal. I lied about getting the leg shot before the workout.. completely forgot.

    Heres the aftermath though...
    Tree trunks
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  32. Elite Member
    tyga tyga's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    6,887
    Rep Power
    2398553

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post

    Tyga your legs are huge!!! Great job on all your lifts weight and reps are climbing!!! Nice PR too i need to do some front squats. i can't wait to feel on!!!
    Thanks good buddy
    Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post
    Tree trunks
    Yezzir
    MYOKEM ATHLETE & REP
    BJOHNSON15 @MYOKEM.COM FOR 15% OFF

    PSALMS 62:1- 62:2
  33. Elite Member
    tyga tyga's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    6,887
    Rep Power
    2398553

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Food today..

    Bfast - 1 onion bagel, 2 whole eggs, 4 strips of bacon, 10 oz milk

    Lunch- 1/3 lb turkey burger, 1 bun, honey mustard, 8 oz milk

    Pre workout- 2 scoop kwick karb

    Post workout- 2 scoop kwick karb, 1.5 scoop protein, 12 oz milk

    Post workout meal- 165g arborio rice, 6 oz chicken slop, 2 tbsp pb

    Snack- blueberry bagel, laughing cow cream cheese triangle

    Prebed- 8oz milk, cycle support

    Kcals 2737
    F- 88.62
    C- 296.75
    P- 202.50
    MYOKEM ATHLETE & REP
    BJOHNSON15 @MYOKEM.COM FOR 15% OFF

    PSALMS 62:1- 62:2
  34. Elite Member
    bcazo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    38
    Posts
    6,582
    Rep Power
    2885056

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Caz got his sweat on tonight !! Legs and cardio I'm done!!



    Name:  image-1069941044.jpg
Views: 50
Size:  502.7 KB
  35. Elite Member
    bcazo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    38
    Posts
    6,582
    Rep Power
    2885056

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    Food today..

    Bfast - 1 onion bagel, 2 whole eggs, 4 strips of bacon, 10 oz milk

    Lunch- 1/3 lb turkey burger, 1 bun, honey mustard, 8 oz milk

    Pre workout- 2 scoop kwick karb

    Post workout- 2 scoop kwick karb, 1.5 scoop protein, 12 oz milk

    Post workout meal- 165g arborio rice, 6 oz chicken slop, 2 tbsp pb

    Snack- blueberry bagel, laughing cow cream cheese triangle

    Prebed- 8oz milk, cycle support

    Kcals 2737
    F- 88.62
    C- 296.75
    P- 202.50
    Milk it does a body good.. Lol
  36. Elite Member
    tyga tyga's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    6,887
    Rep Power
    2398553

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post

    Milk it does a body good.. Lol
    Bro, i go through so much stinkin milk its crazy lol
    MYOKEM ATHLETE & REP
    BJOHNSON15 @MYOKEM.COM FOR 15% OFF

    PSALMS 62:1- 62:2
  37. Elite Member
    bcazo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    38
    Posts
    6,582
    Rep Power
    2885056

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Day 8

    Legs: Another good leg workout, finally starting to get my legs up to par with the rest of me.. Legs are starting to become one of my favorite days wish I would have done this years ago then my legs might look like Tyga's!!! Reps are starting to increase slowly, not feeling any strenght increase yet but workouts are going well and endurance is up so no complaints! I got 2 PR's, donkey calfs are new to me so not really sure where it will top out at so we will see.. I was feeling a little bloated so I did some extra cardio and the sweat was pouring off. Stepped on the scale this morning and I'm up 1 lb. sitting at 215 right now..

    Abs:
    Ball crunches: 4 sets till fail with 8 lb ball
    Seated machine crunches: 3 sets of 25
    Standing cable crunch: 80x 25, 90x 20,80x 25
    roman leg lifts: 40 x 25, 3 sets

    Legs:
    Smith machine squats: 225x14, 225x12, 245x10
    Leg press: 350x14, 405x14, 495x10, 545x8
    Hack squat: 405x12, 455x12, 505x8 PR!!
    Seated hamstring curls: 130x14, 145x12, 145x10
    Seated Leg extension: 130x16, 145x14, 175x10, 115x12
    Donkey calf: 240x14, 260x12, 300x10 PR

    Cardio:
    Elliptical : 25mins, level 9, 2.8 miles
  38. Elite Member
    bcazo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    38
    Posts
    6,582
    Rep Power
    2885056

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    Bro, i go through so much stinkin milk its crazy lol
    You drink more milk than my 1 year old...
  39. Elite Member
    tyga tyga's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    6,887
    Rep Power
    2398553

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post

    You drink more milk than my 1 year old...
    Lol thats why im so tall!!!

    ... at 5'5"
    MYOKEM ATHLETE & REP
    BJOHNSON15 @MYOKEM.COM FOR 15% OFF

    PSALMS 62:1- 62:2
  40. Elite Member
    tyga tyga's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    6,887
    Rep Power
    2398553

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post
    Day 8

    Legs: Another good leg workout, finally starting to get my legs up to par with the rest of me.. Legs are starting to become one of my favorite days wish I would have done this years ago then my legs might look like Tyga's!!! Reps are starting to increase slowly, not feeling any strenght increase yet but workouts are going well and endurance is up so no complaints! I got 2 PR's, donkey calfs are new to me so not really sure where it will top out at so we will see.. Stepped on the scale this morning and I'm up 1 lb. sitting at 215 right now..

    Abs:
    Ball crunches: 4 sets till fail with 8 lb ball
    Seated machine crunches: 3 sets of 25
    Standing cable crunch: 80x 25, 90x 20,80x 25
    roman leg lifts: 40 x 25, 3 sets

    Legs:
    Smith machine squats: 225x14, 225x12, 245x10
    Leg press: 350x14, 405x14, 495x10, 545x8
    Hack squat: 405x12, 455x12, 505x8 PR!!
    Seated hamstring curls: 130x14, 145x12, 145x10
    Seated Leg extension: 130x16, 145x14, 175x10, 115x12
    Donkey calf: 240x14, 260x12, 300x10 PR

    Cardio:
    Elliptical : 25mins, level 9, 2.8 miles
    Your numbers look strong caz, and from that photo we KNOW you put the work in! Believe it or not.. my legs use to be the weakest point on my body two years ago.. but ive been hammer time'n it like mad. And vola! I added a little bit of muscle to em
    MYOKEM ATHLETE & REP
    BJOHNSON15 @MYOKEM.COM FOR 15% OFF

    PSALMS 62:1- 62:2
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Strong and Big?? Who?
    By DieTrying in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-26-2005, 08:03 AM
  2. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-05-2005, 12:42 PM
  3. How the French Stay Slim and We Get Fatter
    By Sheesh in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-27-2003, 09:29 PM
  4. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-19-2003, 08:19 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in